A Naughty Housewife Ch. 04

Story Info
Christine presents an opportunity.
4.4k words
3.91
31.8k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
350 Followers

As always Christine arrived in a fanfare of chatter, and after the niceties I could tell she had something to discuss.

She beat about the bush a bit saying that Frank wouldn't do this but maybe Allan would be interested. This piqued my interest and I asked her to get to the point.

She produced an advert cut from a local rag that said, "Performance artists at the University need a male to be the centre of their show. The model should be prepared for all varieties of CFNM and to give up a full day in which he will be naked."

It gave the phone number and name (Tina) of the contact but that was all.

I asked why Christine had brought it to me and she said, "With the way you and Allan live I thought it might interest you."

I asked her why she didn't offer it to Frank and she said, "He is too shy to be naked in public, although the shows we have had have helped. As a matter of interest, will there be another event? I know you and Allan have discussed it."

I replied, "We are making progress and if it happens it will be a big event in which you two would initially take centre stage."

She was a little shaken by this and asked, "What will that mean?" I told her that they would have to wait as some plans couldn't happen yet.

That evening while we were having dinner I showed Allan the advert and told him that Christine thought he might be happy to do it. Allan wasn't sure as he is not young and fit and he thought uni students might not want him but he agreed to call the number and ask about it.

The next day Allan rang and Tina answered. He told her about his age and that he was just a normal middle aged man that practiced CFNM and she said "That's not a problem, I think all the volunteers have been students and they see it as a way of flashing but don't like some of the aspects of the show."

He asked what they were concerned about and she said, "There will be aspects that require penetration using various items such as dildos and other items. We will also be shaving your body during the show. Does that put you off?"

Allan said, "It would probably be a pleasant aspect of the performance. I am liable to become erect if you do that."

"Oh good!" Said Tina. "We are hoping for all aspects of CFNM and some female domination to be explored and that would require erections."

Allan was happy enough with what he had heard and Tina set up an appointment to meet and confirm things with him. She told him "You will of course be required to be naked for the meeting and possibly to make yourself come. There will be a committee to ensure you are a good fit."

On the day, Allan presented himself to the committee. As always he was early and I accompanied him. The 'meeter and greeter' was concerned about this but we did eventually go in and were welcomed by the committee. Tina was a petite young thing of about 20 with brunette hair and an Asian colouring. She was full of confidence and I wondered if she was as up for this as she seemed.

The first thing she said was, "Jean, why are you here?"

I told her, "We do most things CFNM together and I am interested in what the interview will entail."

"As long as you won't try to interfere we are OK with that" she responded.

To Allan, "Please stand up and undress completely. We want to judge just how comfortable you are with this." So Allan unceremoniously just shucked off his clothes.

"Well it seems that you are really not having a problem, please make yourself hard for us to see if you will display well." Tina asked.

The other panellists (all female) were paying close attention. Allan walked around with his rapidly acquired hard - on and they asked him questions about how he lived at home in the nude. Who saw him like that and how it made him feel.

He answered all these and then Tina asked him to masturbate until he came and to stand on the plastic sheet while he did so. Allan took a long time making himself come and they were very happy with his staying power. He spurted his come and obviously had more distance than they had expected because he hit the carpet, twice, before his power started to reduce. I smiled as I watched him mess up their room.

After Allan came they gave him a towel to clean up and asked him to dress. He was told that they would contact him to let him know if he had been chosen.

Two days later Tina phoned and told Allan he had been selected. She told him the date and asked that he stop shaving his body so that there would be some growth to shave. She also said to wear clothing that could be disposed of as it would likely be beyond use after the show and to bring a change of clothes to dress in when finished, Shoes belt etc. would be left in the changing room.

We called Christine to let her know Allan was going to do it. She said she wanted to see the performance. We also called two of our friends who didn't know about CFNM, Sue and Hilary, and explained that it was a performance art and that Allan would be involved. They expressed an interest and I told them that nudity would be involved, just not who.

We don't have throwaway clothing so we went to the charity shops and found a shirt and trousers for a fiver. They looked good quality but they would soon be thrown away.

The day arrived and Allan had a good growth of pubes but not a lot elsewhere as he is not very hairy. He got washed, shaved his face and got dressed, and packed the spare clothes for use after the show. As always he did not wear underwear so there wasn't much to be removed.

The venue was a small theatre that seated about 50 people. The stage was properly lit by the team and sound was also provided. Tina met us at the stage door and directed Christine, Hilary Sue and me to our seats.

Allan went off with her to the changing rooms where he would wait until the performance started.

Tina is a young (early twenties) redheaded Scottish woman with short cut hair and a petite figure so an unlikely person to be so dominant as to do this type of performance, but she seemed very feisty. She told Allan, "Just relax into this. There won't be anything that you haven't experienced before, just maybe more of it. Any spanking will be with proper items or hands so will not damage you in any way. No one will be allowed to go too far."

We were sat in the audience with a good seat. There was a wooden X shaped cross centre stage with restraints on each of the four ends. It was obvious that this could be twisted and turned to best show off what was to be seen.

The auditorium was virtually full with mostly women who obviously were interested in a CFNM show as this was billed.

Tina led Allan in and asked him to stand on the footplates of the cross and then the four women from the audition panel fixed him onto the frame. Sue and Hilary turned and asked about Allan being the central figure. I explained what CFNM stood for and they were shocked and amazed that I was OK with this.

Tina was equipped with a head mike she turned to the audience and spoke. "Ladies and gentlemen this show is about Clothed Women and a Naked Male. Allan has agreed to be our subject for today and if it goes well, and we aren't shut down, we will look to do similar events."

"Allan is aware of some things that might happen but he doesn't know specifics. You will note that the X frame is set so that we will be able to access front and rear of him, pubic and anal regions, so we will not have to take him off the frame."

The first thing we will do is to blindfold Allan so he can't see what is about to happen, this gives us the element of surprise and hopefully a better reaction to what happens. So Eleanor, please blindfold Allan."

Tina now addressed the audience again. "Now he can't see I hope you have realised that Allan is not naked and we do have to rectify that. As he is shackled to the cross we can't take his clothes off normally. I would ask for four volunteers to help me remove his clothing."

About twenty women and a couple of men put up their hands and Tina chose three women and a man to come and help. Sue asked me "are you really OK with this, I mean they are going to make him nude for all to see?

I replied. "It's fine with me and with him. I get a lot of enjoyment with him naked in public. This will be a big audience for him."

While they came up onstage Tina said, "We are going to have to cut the clothes off and I will ask each volunteer to be very careful with the scissors but to be creative. Make sure you leave what looks like a pair of shorts until the last so that we can then uncover his underwear."

The volunteers went at it and soon his shirt was removed while the trousers were cut up to the waistband and then the legs cut off leaving Allan covered. Tina thanked the volunteers and instructed one of the women to cut the last pieces at the waistband and then remove the materiel. As she did this the trousers dropped away and Allan's cock came into view. Tina looked surprised but recovered quickly. The audience applauded the revelation.

"It looks as though Allan was really ready for this. Volunteers please feel free to stroke Allan's cock just before you go back into the audience." The women did but just a little stroke whereas the man actually wrapped his hand round and gave a good few strokes that excited Allan's cock. Allan squirmed a little as he was stroked.

Tina then announced, "Allan needs to be shaved all over except his head, can I have four volunteers again please?" She picked four more women who eagerly went on stage to applause. They were each given areas to shave on his front. The one on his pelvic region went to town lathering and cleaned him up, holding his cock while she did. Eventually Allan was turned so his back was available and he was shaved clean. When he was again facing the audience and upright it was obvious that he had enjoyed the attention as he was sporting an erection.

Tina thanked the volunteers and turned to the audience saying. "I hadn't expected Allan to be hard yet so we will skip a step or two and go on to the first masturbation set. I need two ladies to help with that and it will be a hands on experience. No oral stimulation at this time."

While she was talking I looked around to find that the audience had doubled to fill the place to overflowing. There were some quite young females were in the audience. They were at university so over 18 but probably only just.

Tina selected two of the very young ones and as they made their way to the stage Tina said "I hope you two are ready for this. I expect him to come and hard so be prepared." The two blonde sexy girls started out on Allan's cock, double teaming him but of course he didn't know how many or what they looked like as he was blindfolded. He held back just because he could and after fifteen minutes or so came, screaming loudly at the release, covering both the volunteers with a sticky white mess.

After cleaning up, the volunteers went back to their seats to raucous applause. Hilary turned to me and said. "I can't believe you are OK with that. They both had hold of his penis and made him come for everyone to see. I am shocked that they can even do it let alone you being alright with it happening."

I told her. "Not only am I alright with it, but the action is turning me on."

Hilary said. "I have to say I was almost ready to walk out when they cut his clothes off, but it was exciting to watch it happening and I want to see what happens next"

I said. "You can volunteer if you like." To which she was astounded and said. "Really?" to which I agreed.

Our attention went back to Tina on the stage who went on. "Ladies, oh and gentlemen, it seems Allan has gone soft on us." The audience laughed and cheered this. "I think now is the time for a little bit of chastisement for him as he should have stayed hard. I would like two volunteers to deliver this, so hands up please."

Hilary looked to me and I nodded at which she raised her hand to volunteer.

Tina asked her and one other woman who was about half her age to come to the stage.

Tina spoke to the younger women. "Hi Julia good to see you. Are you looking forward to reddening Allan's arse?"

"Absolutely, this is such fun." Julia responded.

"What is your name" she asked Hilary.

"Hilary" she replied.

"You are more mature than our normal audience, how come you are here?"

Hilary said, "I know the person being exhibited, and his wife asked me to come to a production, but didn't give me details."

Tina's response was, "Have you ever seen him like this before?"

"Oh no, I've only seen my husband naked in person."

Allan could be seen struggling a little but he kept silent. Tina noticed this and asked Allan "Allan I take it you didn't know about this. Are you feeling a little bit tense about it?"

"You're right I didn't know and I am shocked that Hilary is here and even more so that she stayed once I was stripped."

Hilary then said to Allan. "Oh don't worry Sue is here too and she is loving seeing you in this state."

Tina asked Allan, "How does that make you feel Allan?"

"Very exposed to two people I know, quite excited by it and, yes, a little nervous about it. Especially as Hilary is about to spank me...or more."

Tina said "OK let's get on with it. I think the blindfold needs to stay on for this but I will remove it after the chastisement is done. Ah I see Allan is now fully exposed by the frame being positioned. The chest strap is in place to stop him falling forward and we are ready to begin."

"Hilary there are a number of items here you can use or just your hand if you want. Please choose and get started."

Hilary said, "I will use my hand at least to start as Allan will be more embarrassed by that. He is blushing all over right now." She smiled all over her face and turned to me. I gave a thumbs up sign to her. Tina said "Good for you girl. Have at it."

Christine started to stroke Allan's cheeks and he squirmed a little as he is ticklish, then she took her hand off his bum and gave a roundhouse slap to his right cheek. Allan jumped and exclaimed. "Ow". The audience murmured but nobody said anything.

Christine let his left cheek have just the same and Allan jerked again with another Ow!.

She continued to give his bum plenty of attention but soon gave up saying, this is hurting my hand." The audience had been making encouraging noises but now were disappointed.

Julia then took over also with her hand. She said to Allan. "I hope you haven't been hurt too much?" To which Allan replied. "I am quite sore." The Audience laughed at that.

Julia picked up the ping pong bat and set up to give him a good thwack and then delivered it. Allan screamed "Arghhhhhhh." And jumped so hard he was only pulled up by his chest strap.

The audience shouted "more."

Julia carried on for a few minutes with Allan jerking like someone demented constantly exclaiming something with every swipe of the bat. There was a lot of cheering from the audience.

Soon her arm got tired and she handed back to Hilary. The Audience looked at the flogging whip that Hilary had picked up and applauded her. She gently whipped one cheek and then the other. Allan barely moved but she then increased the power to get Allan jumping again and continued until Tina said.

"Time to stop! We don't want to cause actual damage to Allan," The audience seemed to want more but Tina was adamant.

She said to Allan. "How are you feeling about that?"

He said through gritted teeth. "I hadn't expected that and I am thankful it is over."

Tina said to him. "You seem to have enjoyed it though because you have an erection bigger than the last one. I think we should do something about that."

Meanwhile Hilary had returned to her seat and Sue said to her "How come you were able to do that? You wouldn't even look at pictures of men when I was on the computer."

She said. "I got caught up in the moment and it's not men I don't know it's Allan. We've often seen him in just shorts so this was a little more."

I said. "If you had turned up unannounced when Allan was home you'd have seen more then."

She and Sue asked what I meant and I told them about Allan normally being naked or in a sheer thong. They were shocked and said they will be doing that from now on.

Tina continued. "Now I would like two volunteers from the audience to help Allan's problem."

Sue jumped up and Tina chose her and a young woman and they made their way to the stage.

Tina said to Sue "Hello, I saw you sitting with Allan's wife so I presume you know Allan too."

Sue shakily replied. "Yes I do, my name is Sue and I have known them for a long time."

Tina turned to the young woman and asked her. "And what is your name?"

"Justine" she replied.

Tina asked her "Do you know anything about anal penetration?" At which Allan stiffened in his harness.

"I know what it is" said Justine "but I don't have experience or the equipment to do it."

Tina said "I think Allan knows what's coming now and he looks restless. Allan have you ever experienced this?"

Allan reluctantly answered "Yes but it's not something I seek to have done."

"Well I think we should remove the blindfold so that Allan can see what to expect." Said Tina. "That way he can anticipate what he will feel." The thought being master to the deed she took off Allan's blindfold and after much blinking at the light he became focused on the table with the toys on it.

"You have to joking! I can never take that huge thing" he shouted.

"Oh, we'll start small with just this little thing" she said with a chuckle. "Sue would you like to do the honours please and don't forget to use the lubrication from the tube or Allan might feel quite uncomfortable."

Handing Sue the cream coloured 9" vibrator she also handed her the tube and Sue squirted a good amount on the toy. Slowly inserting it in Allan's arse she said "I think I will enjoy this game. Allan, are you OK with this?"

"So far so good." He almost grunted. And then as Sue turned on the vibrator he squealed a little and arched his back trying to get away from it. Sue started to move the vibrator in and out and Allan regained his erection. I do love how he can get hard so often and quickly.

After a few minutes of Allan writhing on the frame Tina stopped Sue. 'I think that one has been used enough now Justine this black one is shaped like a real cock and is bigger in all ways so Allan should get a kick out of this. It also will not only vibrate but rotate and the knobbly bits will have an effect too".

Justine said. "I think I might really enjoy this, Allan is obviously very turned on and unable to stop what we do so anything I do to him is all under my control. I have never been in control of a man before."

She put lube on the cock and started to penetrate Allan's arse. It was obviously a harder job than the standard vibrator and Allan was in some discomfort but eventually Justine had it in up to the balls. She asked Allan. "How does that feel now"? He replied tensely.

"It is filling me up and I feel quite stuffed".

Justine then turned the mechanism on and the cock started to do its thing. Allan could be seen really to dislike but also enjoy the movement and then Justine Started to move the cock in and out increasing the amount of stimulation. I could see Allan stiffen more and his body started to move into a pre coming state.

Tina spotted this and told Justine. "I think you might want to back off the speed, we don't want Allan to come yet there is the last item to use". Allan's head whipped round and he almost screamed.

"That other thing is too big I can't possibly have that in me".

Tina assured him. "Oh you will and very soon".

Allan's cock started to reduce in size at the thought.

Justine withdrew the cock and Sue picked up the remaining item.

It was a massive imitation cock eleven inches in length and as big around as Allan's forearm. Allan was twisting and turning knowing he was about to be treated to this.

JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
350 Followers
12