A Naughty Little Wifey

Story Info
She broke the rules; can she make it up to him?
1.4k words
4.2
40.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silence filled the room as the door opened and she crawled across the floor. Wearing nothing but the white silk bra and panties, which she had bought just for him. She knew how he loved to see her in such things, and it would make him especially happy to know that she did this for him, and him alone.

As she made her way over to him she was sure to keep her eyes lowered. She had upset him and she knew it, but she was determined to make it right. It would seem silly to some, too small to mention really, but to them it was important. A minor infraction but she knew the rule and she did it anyway. She probably would have told him but he found the receipt before she got a chance. She wasn't in a great mood. Probably due in part to guilt for having done something she knew she wasn't supposed to do, even though she knows it's for her own good, and that he is only looking out for her. Things got a little blown out of proportion, then life and work crept in and time slipped away. That doesn't happen very often, usually these matters are taken care of promptly and forgotten. But before either of them knew it 3 days had gone by, and the matter was kind of eating at her. She was probably making a bigger deal out of it than he was, but still she felt bad and she wanted to make it right.

When she finally reached His feet she stayed there, silent, head lowered, kneeling before him, nervously biting her bottom lip.

He reached out his hand and stroked her cheek gently brushing back the little wisps of hair that had fallen out of her loosely knotted bun and she sighed. She tilted her head up to try to get a look at his expression but he quickly grabbed her chin and turned her head back down toward the floor. She knew she was moving too fast, that she was to keep her head down until he said otherwise, and for a moment she thought maybe she wasn't worthy of Him. Maybe she would always be the same bratty little slut who can't follow orders, but she stopped herself knowing it would upset him more to know she was thinking herself down.

With one hand on the back of her head, he took the other and started to undo his pants. He pulled her head closer as he pulled his pants down over his hips and his cock was released, half hard from watching her crawling to him so sweetly.

She opened her mouth, wetting her lips and leaned in. Her pulse was racing. God, she wants to taste him so bad. All she's been able to think about for days is making him cum. She stuck out her tongue, flicking it at him, making his cock twitch as it got harder and she quickly sucked him in as deep as she could, nearly gagging as she held him in her throat. Gently biting down as her jaw tried to adjust. His cock still growing in her mouth

She fought the urge to touch herself. She knew her new panties were getting soaked and she could just imagine the feel of that damp, soft silk pressed hard against her clit. For a moment she lost track of her thoughts but was brought back when he grabbed her hair and tugged, which only made her even wetter. He knows it drives her crazy when he pulls her hair like that. She looked up at him looking down at her and he could feel the vibration of her throat against him from her soft moans. She rolled her tongue up feeling every inch of his cock against it as she leaned back a bit pulling him out of her mouth just long enough to smack his cock against her cheek and then swirled her tongue back down, flicking it at his balls and sucking them in. Rolling them around her mouth as she kneaded at his belly with her finger tips.

Then as she moved back up pressing his now throbbing, hard cock against her lips she reached down between her legs pushing her fingers into her panties, pulling them aside. Her lips parted and she slowly sucked him back in as she pushed her fingers into her dripping wet pussy. First one, then two and as his cock entered her throat she brought her fingers up and put them to his lips. He took her hand in his and sucked her fingers clean, and he groaned. She could feel his cock throbbing against her lips. Her head was swimming and all she could think about was feeling his hot cum spurting into her throat, dripping down her chin. She could suck him like this all day.

Any other day he would surely be content with that too, but it's been a long time since they were able to be so close. It felt like forever since he'd been inside of her. He tilted her chin up and growled almost inaudibly about how badly he wanted to feel her wet, little pussy wrapped around his cock, and her eyes rolled back in her head as she whimpered, still sucking at him wanting to taste every last inch. But he couldn't take it any more. He told her he wanted to see her ass in the air. She looked up at him again; licking her lips and quickly did as she was told. Crawling around on all fours until she was facing away from him. She folded her arms under her head with her ass in the air and she wiggled it at him, taunting him. He gave her ass a little smack, just enough to sting and leave a slight mark. That's what she gets for teasing him, but then again that's why she does it.

And she grinned, getting even wetter from the sting of his hand and before she could even blink he tore her panties aside and slammed his cock so hard and deep inside her she nearly hit her head on the wall. Then he reached around shoving his hand up underneath her bra pushing it up over her tits, grabbing at them and pinching her nipples as he kept pounding deep inside her. She wanted to cum so bad, feeling his fingers pinching at her nipples like that almost sent her over the edge, but she was mindful, trying not to cum until he gave her permission. Then he grabbed at her hair, pulling her up practically onto her knees and she screamed, gasping, trying so hard not to cum. He wasn't making it easy.

He could tell how hard she was trying and he whispered in her ear telling her what a good girl she was. Almost grunting one word with each thrust as he fucked her so hard she couldn't see straight. She could tell he was very close too, he was almost hyperventilating he was breathing so hard. He kept that one hand tangled in her hair, pulling her head back and he held her close with the other. Reaching around he slid his hand down her belly until his fingers were just touching her clit and she gasped. She could feel his breath hot on her neck. His teeth biting into her shoulder, then he hissed at her to cum just as he started to fill her with his own. There was no holding back now, feeling him emptying into her. That first spurt of semen as he deliberately forced it in as deep as possible. Mmmm, god she loves the way his cock feels inside her.

She did as she was told. Surprised and very proud of herself for being able to hold out that long and he could feel her pussy tight on him pulling him in even deeper, wanting to suck him of every last drop. He slumped down on her back, kissing her shoulders as he drove the last little bit deep inside her, and they lay there slowly falling onto their sides, his cock still inside her. Her dripping wet pussy leaking his hot cum all over their thighs, all over the floor and he wrapped his arms around her, still feeling her muscles sucking at him. Again he brushed the hair from her face, kissed her cheek and told her she'd always be his good girl and she smiled as she drifted off to sleep, warm and safe in His arms.