A Naughty Snow Angel

Story Info
Laughter gets this subbie in trouble.
1.5k words
3.61
30.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stardust
stardust
12 Followers

I stood with my forehead against the window of my 5th floor office. Cold as ice, I thought watching the snow swirl on the tunnels of wind. My thoughts drifting to the plans my Master and I made for this evening. The girls would be gone and I had bought the wine he enjoys so much. The hot tub would be steaming tonight if the snow kept up. I glanced at the clock on my desk, almost time to leave. I feel the excitement building up inside. I get giddy thinking of tonight. Not knowing is the best!

I straightened my desk and put my coat and gloves on. Soft kid skin gloves given to me by my Master. Black as night and so soft on my skin. They always remind me of our special times together, I think that is why he chooses the things he does to give me. I step out of my office, saying my good-byes as I hurry by. I get on the elevator and push the buttons, wishing it would move a little faster. I am impatient as I am so looking forward to the night.

I drive to the school to pick up the girls. I see them waiting at the window, impatient like their mother to get to their destinations also. Papa’s and Nana’s house. If only Papa and Nana knew what the parents of their grandchildren were up too…I chuckle with the thought of me explaining this to my mother!

Finally, I am on my way home after hugs and kisses to my parents. I can feel the moisture between my legs making my panties damp. It never ceases to amaze me after all the time we have been together that he can heat me up with just a thought.

My Master has gotten home before me; he opens the door as I dash around the snowdrifts. Laughing at me he pulls me into his arms and his lips seek mine, his are hot against my cold ones, fire and ice, making me melt. His tongue plunges into my mouth, tasting me, mating with my tongue. I taste the wine, ohhhhhhh so good to come home to. His hands move to take off my coat, his mouth still on mine. It falls to the floor as he begins to unbutton my suit jacket. A shiver runs down my back, I can hardly hold myself back from touching him. Lessons learned he does not want to be touched until he is finished with his plans. He steps back and smiles softly,”How was your day sweet one?"

"Sir”, I reply, ”it was quite busy”. He reaches up and slowly unbuttons my blouse, pulling it down my shoulders, turns me around and unzips my skirt. They fall to the floor in a silky pile. He touches me through my panties and sighs, “What have you been thinking of?” I smile softly and answer “You Master, only of you."

"That is right, and now go get your robe and meet me at the door to go to the hot tub, wear nothing else, no slippers, you must be barefoot.”

I ran up the stairs to get my robe and remove the rest of my clothing. Hmmmmmmmm barefoot in the snow!!!!! I hurry and grab my robe and fly down the stairs till I get to the kitchen door where I turn into the room and walk slowly towards my Master. (I am forever reminded to slow down by my Master, as something will always go wrong, hehehe). He turns to me, his eyes so dark with desire…

“Get the wine and glasses and follow me”, he commands gruffly. I take the wine from the ice bucket and reach for the glasses. I walk after him following him out the door. The snow is falling gently, the sky so black. The silence is welcome after such a riotous day. I follow my master’s tall form, stepping onto the snow-laden walk. The snow comes up in between my toes making me shiver under my robe. The silence is broken as I hear a thump and groan. I look up to see my master lying in a snowdrift.

He lost his footing and slid into the mound of snow. I laugh softly and look at him, there is snow hanging from his mustache and hair. I start laughing harder at his predicament. What was a giggle turned into a full belly laugh, clutching the bottle of wine and glasses I am almost doubled over. Looking again, with tears in my eyes, he is now standing, glowering at me. I try so hard to stop laughing and I have no power to do so. He takes long strides over the snow and snatches the wine and glasses out of my hands. He sets them down into the snowdrift. I panic sensing he is very angry at my laughter.

The lessons he has taught me of keeping silenced had rushed out of my mind when I saw him lying in the snow. He turned back to me and roughly took me by my shoulders. My robe was tightly in his fingers as he pulled it down my shoulders and off completely. I stood naked in the snow, flakes falling on my skin. I shook with a chill. He turned me around so my back is to him and pushes my shoulders down so my backside is exposed.

“This is for laughing!” he shouts as he smacks my bottom with his bare hand. His bare hand stung against my skin, the cold making it worse. I stood there bent over, not moving, biting my lips as he struck me twice more. He then pulled me back up by my hair and led me to a big snowdrift. I was shivering against the cold while my bottom throbbed from the heat of his hand. Facing me, his hands came up to my shoulders as I looked at him with wide eyes. He shoved me back into the snow!

“You will make a snow angel, it must be perfect, with wide skirts so open your legs wide!” The snow was a shock to my bare skin. Where he had struck me burned in the snow. He stood above me and softly said” Move your legs woman, I want to see all of you touched in snowy coldness.” My nipples were hard from the cold, while my backside felt on fire. I slowly opened my legs as my Master watched, pushing them back into the snow as far as they would go. The snow fell over my legs, into my most delicate part.

The iciness melted against my heat. My arms are moving back and forth while the snow is being pushed more and more against my skin. My breasts are almost covered with snowy white fluff; my nipples peak out as it melts slowly down my sides. I am trembling with the fear of not pleasing my master but as he watches my excitement grows. He takes off his robe and kneels between my legs, his fingers finding the tender bud, he caresses it softly. He leans down and flicks it with his tongue tasting my juices with the melting snow.

“You are so warm and wet in such coldness,” he whispers. His hands softly wipe away the snow from my breasts, feeling the coldness of my skin he pulls me to him. He draws me to my feet and places my robe around me. Picking up the wine and glasses from the snow he leads me to the hot tub. He climbs in and motions to me to join him. The water foamy and steaming rises up to my cold skin and I sigh in gratitude for the heat. My master watches with a smile as I dunk my entire body in the water. I come up with my hair slicked back, water running down my face.

“Come here fairy of the water, sit on my lap.” I slide upon his lap in anticipation. He holds me tightly against him. I feel his hardness against my bottom and I wiggle just a bit. “Anxious aren’t we?” he whispers.

“Yes Master!” I reply breathlessly. He moves slowly seeking the entrance of the pleasure he desires. His cock is hard and I am ready to welcome him inside me. He thrusts up into me making me gasp softly. I squirm to take all of him in. Reaching for me he pulls me to him, kissing me, his tongue plunging into my mouth. His cock is moving in and out slowly making the tension unbearable. My breasts are crushed against his chest, my heart beating so fast. We hold onto each other as we make love slowly in the steamy water.

The snow is falling harder outside the gazebo, swirling around our little cocoon. My Master lifts my chin up and looks into my eyes, “I adore you sweet one, even when you laugh, your laughter is in your soul, I knew you meant no meanness by it.” He continued, “I also knew it was a fantasy to make naked snow angels and now you have had your wish made true.”

We made love again as the snow drifted around us, in the silence of the night.

stardust
stardust
12 Followers