A Naughty Teacher Gets Taught

Story Info
A teacher meets her online master in real time.
6.7k words
4.47
39.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning against her desk, she chewed on the edge of her strawberry stained lip as she waited for Alex's father, Mr. Daniel White to come into her classroom. This would be their second meeting in the school year because like earlier- during the football season-Ms. Dryer had to put Alex on academic probation for his continued lazy effort, causing a failing grade in her 12th grade English class. Alex was a star athlete for the high school and there were a few teachers who had managed to look the other way for Alex but Ms. Dryer wasn't one of them. Somehow in the fall, he had managed to pull his grade together so he had only missed two games as their kicker but basketball season had arrived and he was star center and hoping to get into University Maryland, one of the best college basketball schools in the country. Alex didn't need the scholarship because Daniel was a brilliant tech scientist responsible for making dozens of new inventions that had helped advancements in cardiac and oncology but Alex didn't have Mr. White's drive or intelligence.

The first meeting—nearly three months ago in October—had been arduous as Daniel White was accustom to getting his way with his charm, money, or community stature but none worked on Ms. Dryer and Alex had to produce work for her to pass him but this time Alex had created quite the hole for himself and Ms. Abigail Dryer doubted the fun-loving and very lazy Alex could pull another miracle. Abigail realized Alex's troubles meant Daniel White would grace her with his presence yet again. He made her a bit dizzy-making her feel unsure, unsteady--like had just gotten off a carnival ride. She didn't like breathless, dizzy and unsteady in her classroom, not in her controlled environment and would never admit she found him attractive if given a different set of circumstances. Daniel was in love with himself, evident with his extreme wicked confidence. Yet, he also had this roguish and naughty reputation since his second divorce from Alex's mother more than seven years ago but Abby decided she wouldn't allow herself to listen to the town gossip because she hated how small towns could be so stifling.

Looking at her watch, she noticed Daniel was 15 minutes late and realized Mr. White would likely think he could waste her time because she was not a known community stakeholder, or ultra-success like the arrogant Mr. White but didn't care what the community school board or Mr. White wanted, despite having his name on the local college's library.

She looked at her watch again and it was now 20 minutes past their scheduled meeting so she pushed down her navy-blue dress, clearing away any pretend wrinkles as she pushed an errant curl behind her ear before she walked around her desk, pulled open her bottom drawer, and lifted her black purse. She placed her earbuds in her ears to listen to her naughty pastime of blaring 90s dance music and walked to her long black wool coat on the peg near the door. Once she had tied the coat in place, she put her dependable wool cap over her severe bun and walked out in sync to the music as Mr. White walked around the corner of the hall lined with the senior's lockers. Ms. Dryer was at the end of the hall and starting to walk towards the side entrance when Daniel noticed her. A smile formed on his full pink lips as he scratched his dark, slightly peppered grey goatee.

He quickly made haste to catch the petite woman wearing the high heel boots and tapped her slender shoulder making her barely jump before she looked over at him and lowered her dark sunglasses, catching the florescent light above in her darkened violet eyes. Raising a burnt copper brow at him, she said simply, "Mr. White, you're late. Please leave a message on my voicemail so we can reschedule a meeting at a later date."

Wearing a dark suit, grey dress shirt, and black silk tie, he looked the professional, even more pronounced with his tall toned medium build and very dark short cropped hair with just a touch of grey at the temples. He raised a dark brow at her, gave her a toothy roguish grin as he said, "Abigail, you wouldn't punish me for being just 20 minutes late, would you? I was making a pitch to John's Hopkins and my plane landed late or I'd never keep you, so will come talk to me now that I have driven like a bat out of hell just to make it here before you left?"

His deep commanding voice- despite the grin- and the light catching in his rather mocking expression clear in his expressive chocolate eyes made her again feel like a flushed and flabbergasted school girl despite her 42 years. That realization made her want to punch him in the nose for just a moment before he flashed her another of his disarming smiles and offered his elbow. Why were the butterflies in her stomach feeling like they were doing kamikaze flights as she thought briefly about ignoring his request? But when he stared at her intently and said, "Come Abigail," she found herself lacing her arm through his and walking back with him as he talked with confidence and pride about his new improved telemetry machine that could detect the smallest anomalies in a patient's rhythm while effectively disregarding unrelated trash picked up by a patient's movements. He was brilliant and he knew it she decided as he opened the door for her and placed his hand at the base of her spine to guide her into the classroom, making her feel dizzy again which she hated or rather wanted to hate.

He felt that slight but very distinct tremble when he touched her and smirked to himself knowingly. From the first time he met the very guarded yet somehow sexy in a strange uptight librarian who'd rock his world in private type way, Daniel had an intense crush on Abby Dryer, a divorcee with a distinctly intriguing habit online. He had found her writing an erotic novel posted on an erotica website that he had commented and made suggestions for her to make the male dominant more authentic. They had become online friends but she had no idea who he was but he knew her as he had found the site by an IP trace when he looked her up online. At first he wanted to know if she was a good writer, teacher, worth kicking his son into gear and he had learned that she was. And then as he did more digging because from the moment he came across her and found her interesting- wanting to make her his slut- she had proven more creatively naughty than he had ever thought possible. He had deduced that she could be his submissive when he read her erotic novel about a debutant and her bad boy Master.

For about 30 minutes, Abby explained the hole his son had created yet again. This time Daniel didn't have the time to dig him out like last time and was frustrated with his lazy, even if talented son Alex as he listened and watched intently while Abby laid out all the assignments and necessary work his son would have to create. Daniel finally put his hands up and said, "Okay, Abigail, I get the picture quite vividly that my son has dug himself a hole that he can't dig out of this time. Do you understand that he's the star of the basketball team and if you fail him this quarter..."

"Which ends in five days," she interjected, interrupting his tirade making him raise an eyebrow at her. While he leaned against her desk, Daniel smacked his leather gloves against his hand causing her to squirm in her seat because wicked thoughts started to simmer in her mind of him wearing those gloves and not hitting his own hand but her behind. A rosy glow formed down from her cheek bones, over the column of her neck to disappear below the high neckline of her navy dress while those images sprang to mind.

He could see her embarrassment and he found it alluring that she could easily blush as he wondered what she was thinking? Deciding to focus on her discomfort, he walked over to her desk chair, leaned in close and whispered in a deep masculine voice, "Are you blushing because you were rude Abby by interrupting or because you were thinking something naughty?"

She wanted to turn and smack him but when her face turned to his, she swallowed hard as he stared at her, rather into her, making her feel consumed by his intensity. "Um, what?" she muttered, sounding like an idle brained teenage girl with an awful crush as she inhaled his scent, a sandalwood cologne and some type of fresh clean body wash that sent tingles through her.

He leaned in closer with his lips almost touching her ear, causing the hairs to move and tickle as he whispered in his dominant tone, "Naughty Angel 74, I think you were wondering what my leather gloves would feel like against your lily-white ass, my sweet."

Her eyes widened and she fumbled from her chair as she managed, "How did you know about that name and what are you going to do with that knowledge, Mr. White?"

She backed away from the desk and he said with a shrug of his shoulders, "Nothing, Abby, I must get Alex to work with a team of tutors who can help him pull out of his hole immediately and I've already gotten them hired. As for you, I think you already know how I know about your online novel?"

She stepped away from him further until her back pressed against the opposite wall, on the blackboard where she wrote assignments to complete for the week. Chalk dust painted her navy dress in streaks of white powder across her back as she took deep deliberate breaths trying to process what he meant and then she knew. He was Dark Gentleman 74, her online friend whom she had done more than talk about her writing but had played cybersex D/s games and scenarios online and had finally become his Naughty Angel, revealing all her dark desires for a dominant in real time and how she wanted to be his slut, his sub while they had chatted online. Pressing her finely manicured fingertips against her forehead, she realized he probably had their naughty conversations saved on his hard drive and could print it out for the school board, revealing she was different then her daily persona and perhaps end her career in the small town.

"Abby, I'm not here to blackmail you or get you to pass my lazy son by going to the board with our conversations because I didn't save them," he explained softly as he leaned against the desk again. "I will make my son do his work but I'm here today to seduce you. I enjoy our online play together, Abby, and I know you do as well, unless you've lied to me?"

He watched the emotions play across her face as she had frowned when he had suggested she had lied to him but was still staring at a spot on the floor, not looking up into his dark eyes so he ordered, "Look at me, now, Abigail."

Her eyes widened while peering up at him and he smiled lazily as he drawled, walking up to her, "Did you wear under that dress what I told you to? Hmmmm?"

Often he would give her naughty assignments to do for him in real life and she would describe them online for him. Licking her bottom lip, tasting the strawberry gloss with the tip of her tongue, she managed a slow nod and he instructed, "Talk to me, little one, don't just nod."

"Yes," she managed as he tipped back her head to stare into her eyes.

He traced his knuckle down the side of her face and he cocked his brow as he managed, "Yes what, my sweet?"

She knew this was her time to take one turn and tell him to fuck off or take the other and submit to him, be his like she had been online so it was decision time as she stared up into his intense expression while he waited for her response. "Yes, Sir, I'm wearing the black lingerie I told you about."

"Good girl, sweetheart," he said softly before he surprised her and kissed her passionately with his hand on her bun and his other around her waist, pulling her taut against him. As she gasped in surprise, his ardent tongue slipped past her dark strawberry lips into the warm recesses of her mouth as her arms slipped around his shoulders surrendering to his passionate kiss by slipping her tongue against his and opening her lips wide to give him access. He managed to pull her bun free and thread his fingers into her hair as he pushed her back against the chalk board while they continued to kiss until their lips swelled under the pressure. When his lips found her neck, her lips parted as she moaned softly.

He lifted his head and whispered deep and husky, "No more online play, my luscious little one, I need much more and from your response, so do you. So, are we ready to take the next step?"

Again, his gaze held hers and she was mesmerized by his powerful stare but did manage, "Please Sir."

"I like please, Abigail, I like please a lot, particularly when I get you begging, passionately begging for so very much tonight," he whispered against her ear before he lead her from her classroom to his dark blue BMW. He held open the door for her and then softly kissed her trembling hand as he added, "Just relax and obey, my naughty angel. We'll enjoy each other tonight as you become my slut like you want to be, ache to be, and I'll reward you. Disobey and I'll punish you like you also want. Let me have you, be mine."

All she could do was stare at him for a moment, perhaps a nanosecond, as she processed the implications of his words. Was she ready for this step? She wasn't a submissive virgin because her ex had been her Master at one point but that relationship hadn't been what she needed. Her ex had violated her trust by playing with others and she had left him, now almost 3 years ago and she had written her novel because she had many desires not being met by any Dom. As she healed her broken heart, Dark Gentleman 74 had stepped into her life just three months ago and was now standing next to her looking down at her. She should have made the connection that he was Daniel White considering the timing but she could have never imagined her sensual and erotic Dom online could be the man standing next to her smelling divine and looking at her like he was going to devour her. Was he? Could he devour her heart? Fear nipped at her as she narrowed her violet eyes for a minute and as if reading her mind yet again, he leaned in and whispered into her ear words of comfort.

"I'm not a playboy despite my outrageous rep, sweetheart. I pick my submissive lovers with great care and have abstained for almost ½ a year since my last breakup. That relationship lasted for almost 3 years. I'm not looking for a fling with you, sweet Abigail, because I could find that online as easy as I found you but I want more, like your characters. I want much from us but I'm not a crushing young boy like my son and I take my time, with great patience, Abigail. Lasting relationships whether vanilla or like the ones I enjoy take time and patience. So, don't worry and trust me like you have online?" he asked, raising her hand to his lips to kiss her palm before gently biting on her thumb causing her eyes to widen in surprise. "Care to play now?"

"How Sir?" she managed despite her voice nearly being raw because her mouth had dried.

"You're wearing a wraparound dress like I told you too so unwrap. I want to see the expensive La Pearle black lingerie you told me about. I want to see your pearly skin and see if your black panties are getting shear because your wet," he explained before he closed the door as she sat on the black leather seat in his car. She untied her coat as he sat in the driver's seat next to her.

She locked gazes with him as he raised a brow at her, as if asking an unspoken question if she would do as he asked. She untied the tie at her side and pulled the dress apart revealing her sexy lingerie under her conservative dark navy wrap dress. She was voluptuous with generous breasts under her black lacy pushup bra, matching high cut bikini panties, black garter belt and black nylons. His gaze went from the crown of burnt copper waves down to her breasts, looking intently at the rapid rise and fall of her bosom as she breathed quick but deep like she was trying to slow her already racing pulse. He gently traced his fingertips along the edge of her cup as she gasped, holding the edge of her seat before he whispered, "Very pretty, Abigail. Are you wet?"

She looked over at him, diverted her gaze briefly before she looked up into his smoldering intense expression as she managed, "Yes, Sir."

"Show me," he instructed simply, not giving her more any description how he wanted her to accomplish his request.

She chewed on the inside of her cheek for a brief second before she pushed her hand into her own panties, over her shaven mound into the wet lips between her legs. She dipped her fingers between her labia, inside of her aroused pussy and pulled out her fingers clearly wet. She showed him her fingers and he sucked them into his mouth to taste. Swirling his tongue over her skin, tasting her wetness, his wickedly darkening eyes met hers before he said, "Sweet, very sweet. I like your taste."

"Take off your pretty lingerie. The car is very warm and I want you very needy by the time I get to my place, Abigail. So, it's time to touch yourself for me like you said you did after we played online. Do it while I drive home but don't you dare come."

Now her whole body tingled as she watched him when she sat forward so she could unbuckle her bra and free her breasts. Next she wiggled out of her panties but he stopped her from taking off her garter belt and stockings. He then leaned over and kissed her hard before dragging her bottom lip into his mouth to softly bite. He cupped her breasts in his hands, running his calloused thumbs over her sensitive nipples until they elongated and hardened under his touch. Without any warning, he smacked each of her breasts a couple of times, leaving just a hint of dark pink hand prints above the hardened nipples. When she leaned back against the seat, he leaned over her to gentle trace his tongue over the pink skin causing her to gasp before he sucked hard on her skin causing a love mark to form under his warm mouth. Leaning her head back against the chair, she held onto his shoulders as he repeated on the other breast causing the same result.

After he sat back in his seat, he turned on the stereo so her favorite opera song, "Phantom of the Opera" filled the sedan as he said over the music, looking at her dreamy expression, "Touch between those creamy thighs, Abigail. I want you very wet before I pull into my drive. I'm 10 minutes away so get working or I'll pull on driving gloves to start the evening."

Looking over at his smirk, she knew what his delicious threat meant. If she didn't adequately masturbate for him, he would punish her with a severe spanking. Part of her thought about disobeying just to feel what that meant but the other part, the deeply intimate part that had grown between them compelled her to obey because she ached to please him and make him proud so while he put on his mirrored sunglasses, she put her hand between her legs to do as he asked. She couldn't see his eyes when he quickly glanced at her but did see his roguish grin as he turned and backed his car from the lot as she pleasured herself until she was writhing against her hand and panting as he drove the few miles between the high school and his house near the lake.

When he pulled into his drive, she was leaning against the leather seat with her eyes closed, her lips parted, and this goofy smile on her face before she stopped playing. Looking over at him, he folded his glasses, stored them in seat console before he lifted her dreamy glazed face. His soft lips meant hers as his hand drifted down to touch between her legs as his kiss deepened. Gently pressing her engorged clitoris with his thumb in hard circles, he growled his approval against her ear before gently tugging her earlobe into his warm mouth. Moaning softly, she clung to him as she whimpered softly when he bit down softly as his fingers worked their magic between her legs until she started to tremble in his arms.

12