A Neat Little Fantasy

Story Info
She was just perfect.
868 words
3.35
16.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well she was there, just perfect. Just couldn't help but to stare. Yada, yada, I know she was the boss's daughter but who wouldn't want her? Short little thing. Bet she couldn't way more than 110 lbs. 5'3 red hair, my favorite. Freckles spotting her face, tiny black glasses that just made you look into her eyes. Those were perfect too. I gotta be careful not to stare too long at those green eyes. Don't want get caught gawking at boss's daughter ya know.

I've seen her before but she never looked like this. It has to be the outfit. Jesus that dress must have cost a fortune. It's black, long too. Almost looks like it would hit the floor if she stood up out of that chair she is sitting in. 2 thin black straps going over her shoulders hold it on. Haven't seen the back yet but I bet its cut out way down her back. I can see freckles on her arms now too. That black dress really brings those out.

Well she just got up. Yep its back less, cut down almost to her waist. If it wasn't for those 6 inch heels her dress would hit the floor. Dress is cut up the side, when she walks it kinda spreads apart and you can see her legs. She is real white. Can't make out if she has freckles on her legs or not. She must run or something too. You can definitely see that her calf muscles get some sort of work out.

Oh man she is bringing folks drinks. I'm going to be able to see her up close. She smells perfect. I don't think she is wearing a perfume, she just has a real clean smell. Kinda like after it rains first thing in the morning. She is bending a tad bit over as she pours the guests at my table a few drinks. Oh I'm next. I have got to try to hide my excitement if I can.

"How are you doing Nathan," she says in a perfect little southern accent.

"Just fine Lily. Beautiful party your father has put together. Seems he is getting some work out of you tonight." Oh jeez. Could I have said anything any more lame than that? I should have asked her how she was, she did ask me. She had to have heard my voice trembling.

"Yea, he is trying his best to get some free labor out of me." Oh that smile she has after she said that was beautiful. Perfect white teeth. "Could you help me carry some drinks Nathan, if you don't mind of course," she asks with that smile.

"Sure, would be my pleasure." how could I say no. I couldn't miss a chance to be alone with her.

As I stand up she puts her arm around my waist, stuffing her hand into my pocket. She must notice my excitement by now. She is leading me away from the crowd, almost at a sprinting pace. Wow, just noticed that we are headed to the bathrooms.

"This will do," she says as she takes her hand out of my pocket and grabs mine and pulls me into the bathroom. She pulls me around her and locks the door. Oh jeez, she just propped herself on top of the sink. "Well? do you want me?" she asks smiling as she pulls up her dress spreading her legs and removes her pair of black silk panties.

I couldn't even answer, I just scrambled to get my hands to work enough to undo my pants. She grabs my coat and pulls me into her, grabs me and slides me into her.

"You are going to have to fuck me fast Nathan, so I can cum too. We don't have long."

Oh god, with her talking like that i would have to fuck her fast. I'm not going to be able to make this last long. I want her to cum with me.

"There you go baby, fuck me, harder please nathan."

oh god i already want to cum. Trying my best to hold it in.

"Nathan keep going. please. please," she says. Her voice is trembling.

"Oh god nathan please, fuck me harder. Keep going. Oh Nathan. Oh Nathan."

I'm not gonna last much longer. This woman is driving me crazy.

"Nathan soon. Going to cum soon. Please faster."

"Me too, I'm going to cum," i say doubting she could understand a word that came out of my mouth. Feeling stupid also. I could have said something better than that.

"Oh nathan. Soon. Please. Please. I can feel you cummin inside me. Don't stop Nathan. Cumming. I'm cumming Nathan don't stop. Cumming ohhh."

"I love when you do this Lily," I say panting for breath.

"You are just real lucky I'm in love with you Nathan," she says smiling as she fixes herself in the mirror.

"Dad is going to keep the kids for us tonight, we can play more later. But right now we need to get back to the party."

"Your dad needs to throw us a aniversory party again next year Lily," I say grinning ear to ear.