A Needed Vacation

Story Info
He surprises me with a little bondage.
2.8k words
20.8k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming home to you one day, I notice when I come in that there are a couple of suitcases by the door...I feel you come up behind me putting your arms around me nibbling on my neck telling me to go get in something comfortable because we're going somewhere. I try to ask you where but you tell me just to relax...I go get and get changed putting on one of my nice loose skirts and low cut shirts knowing you'll love that I don't have any panties on...

We get into your Trailblazer...as you drive off. I put my hand in your lap massaging your thigh, wanting you to know how much I appreciate this...I move up your leg rubbing higher and higher until I can feel how hard for me you already are...I take off my seatbelt and scoot over closer in my seat as i unzip your pants and easily take your hard cock out. I stroke it a few times, my fingers trailing over your head...already seeing some precum flowing out of the tip I rub it around your head.

I put my legs in my seat as I lean over teasingly licking your hard cock, swirling my tongue over your head...then sucking you into my mouth while you're driving. I can tell its taking you everything you have just to stay on the road, I can tell you want to close your eyes and throw your head back but you cant...I keep sucking more and more of your cock into my mouth making sure that i swirl my tongue around it as I go up and down, my hands reaching in your pants and pulling out your balls as I massage and play with them...wanting you to cum in my mouth as I suck you.

I feel your balls tightening as you put your hand on my head wanting me to suck you deeper into my mouth...I stroke you at the same time as my mouth is going up and down, my tongue swirling around the head of your cock...tasting the precum...I hear you groan loudly as I taste the first spurt of cum in my mouth...more and more follows and I swallow it all milking your cock with my mouth.

I lick you clean after you're done, putting you back inside your jeans carefully...looking up at you as I lick my lips then leaning over and kissing you...I can tell you are very satisfied as I sit back in my seat buckling back in.

It takes you a few minutes to recover...my pussy very wet from making you cum, just the thought of me giving you that much pleasure had made me sooo wet...I had kind of dazed off into space afterwards as I feel your hand on my knee rubbing it...after a minute or two I feel you rubbing higher and higher until you start rubbing my inner thigh.

I spread my legs a little more wanting you to know that I need you as badly as you need me...feeling your fingers teasingly caress the lips of my pussy, feeling how wet I am for you already. my eyes are closed and my mouth open moaning softly as I try to move against your fingers wanting you to do more than tease me. you try to watch me and the road at the same time...my fingers going to my nipples playfully pinching them and massaging my breasts, my eyes still closed from the pleasure you're bringing me...

I feel your fingers barely touch my clit which makes me yearn for more...feeling you run your finger up and down my pussy. my moans getting a little louder because I know how much you love to hear me being vocal while you're touching me...my whole body is shaking from your teasing as I feel you insert a finger inside me...you slowly finger me as you feel me just getting wetter and wetter...you insert another finger watching me get closer and closer to the edge, you can tell I'm about ready to cum as you use another finger to start rubbing my clit...that sends me over the edge as I moan loudly, almost a scream...my body trembling as you gently rub my pussy knowing how sensitive I am afterwards...I collapse back against the seat completely relaxed and satisfied...

After a few moments, I open my eyes smiling at you...leaning back over to you taking your fingers and sucking my juices off of them...running your fingers over my lips cleaning them...then kissing you deeply.

I sit back in my seat...you tell me to close my eyes and open the glove compartment, there's a scarf in there that you tell me to tie around my eyes, I look at you confused but you ask me to trust you... I tie the blindfold around my eyes feeling you turn then stop somewhere. I hear you get out and then come over to my side after a few minutes...you help me out making sure that I don't trip with not being able to see anything. You guide me toward something making me go up some steps. You stand me somewhere as you take the blindfold off telling me to open my eyes. I see this beautiful cabin style house with everything in it you could ever want...there's a pool and a Jacuzzi out back. I turn around and kiss you deeply, my arms going around your neck as I thank you for bringing me here.

We get settled in and end up eating dinner on the deck by the pool as I wonder what you have planned for dessert...you leave me outside for a few minutes then come back and tell me to follow you, I follow you to the master bedroom and then into the bathroom where I realize that you had left me because you were running me a bath...I kiss you when I see this as you help me undress...making sure that you touch every part of my body making me just yearn for your touch but you're just teasing me.

You help me into the tub as I lay back and relax...I hear you doing things in the bedroom but I have no clue what you are up to closing my eyes when I feel your presence, I look up into your eyes as you tell me to sit up...I do as you say as you start to wash my hair, massaging my scalp...then slowly starting to wash me, you tease me relentlessly as you wash every part of my body including my pussy. After you finish you grab a towel and help me out of the tub then dry me off...you tell me to put on my favorite thigh highs and thong but nothing else and I ask you why I should have to wear something that sexy if you aren't , you laugh and put a blindfold over my eyes.

You lead me into the bedroom as I feel you push me gently onto the bed and tell me to lay down on the pillows, I move back onto the bed as I lay almost completely naked and blindfolded. I know you're in the room but I can't tell what you're doing as I feel you take my hand bringing it above my head...I feel something silky tie around my wrist then I feel you tie the other end to the bedpost...you do the same thing to my other hand then I feel you doing it to my ankles too...I can feel my pussy starting to get wet as i realize what you're doing, you knowing that this is one of my fantasies...to be tied down and teased and to be totally dominated.

I have no clue where you are...I try to listen for anything but can't seem to figure out what you are doing. My whole body is on fire and my senses are so heightened that I don't know what to do. All of a sudden I feel your hands on me rubbing what I think is a sex oil that you love to use...I can feel my body just tingling now as the air hits where you've rubbed the oil, the warmth from the oil just driving me nuts...i squirm a little trying to pull on the scarves but you've tightened them enough where they won't come undone.

I gasp when I feel you rip off my thong...having not expected it as I feel you drop some of the oil onto my mound and my clit...making me squirm even more, I then feel you lean down gently blowing on my clit making me writhe on the bed from the sensations of the oil warming my clit. It makes me go nuts as I moan wanting to beg for you to touch my pussy. I feel you finish rubbing the oil on my body as you get off of the bed. I feel you come over to the side of the bed when I feel your cock on my lips. I can tell you are very turned on by this because of the precum that you are rubbing on them.

I open my mouth as I feel you put the head of your cock inside...I gently start to suck you, swirling my tongue all around you head opening my mouth a little wider to taste more of you. I suck you a little harder wanting you to cum inside my mouth, I can hear you moaning from the feeling of my hot, wet mouth on your cock. I can tell that you are close and I get ready to swallow all of your cum when you take your cock out of my mouth leaning down and whispering that you are saving that for my pussy.

That instantly makes my pussy even wetter just thinking about it as I feel you starting to tease me with little kisses all over my face and my neck...you can tell I want you to kiss me but you keep going around my lips wanting to tease me even more. I whisper "kiss me" when I finally feel your lips on mine, your tongue against my lips asking for entrance. My lips open for you as I feel your tongue start to duel with mine as our kiss becomes deeper.

While you kiss me, I feel your fingers just barely touching me, tracing my curves, just teasing me. Shivers running through my body as you just barely caress me. I squirm a little and groan in disappointment as I feel your lips leave mine but immediately forget it as I feel you start to kiss and nibble on my neck and earlobes. You hear me moaning softly, sometimes getting louder and louder as I can feel myself so close to cumming but feeling you back off wanting to tease me over and over, wanting to get me to the edge then not letting me cum.

I feel you kissing down my neck to my collarbone then waiting for you to get down to my breasts. I feel my nipples become rock hard just wanting you to touch them and suck them in your mouth. Your mouth goes all around my breasts never touching my nipples as I squirm under you knowing that you know what I want. I start to get restless when all of a sudden I feel you suck one of my nipples into your mouth. I almost scream from the pleasure when I feel your other hand go to my other neglected nipple feeling you pinch and roll it between your fingers. I then feel your mouth leave my nipple, the cold air instantly making it even harder when I feel you starting to suck my other nipple.

You pinch my nipples one last time as you start to move lower and lower, kissing and licking my stomach, then moving onto my thighs down my legs. I feel my pussy growing wetter and wetter as I wait for you to finally touch what I want you to touch.

You continue to kiss your way down my legs teasing me all the way to my feet then start kissing your way up my legs...you get in between my legs as I feel you starting to lick, nibble, and caress my inner thighs driving me crazy. You can feel the heat between my legs and you know how much I want you, how much I need you.

I can feel your mouth getting closer and closer...when I feel you kissing the top of my pussy not yet going where I want you to go. I arch up trying to get you to lick my pussy, to use your tongue on me, to use your fingers on me...I moan loudly as I pull on the scarves wanting to just make you bury your head in between my legs but knowing that when you let me cum, it'll be very hard.

I then feel you blow on my clit, the oil from earlier still on it which makes it immediately just warm up and tingle making me squirm and beg for you to touch me. I say please several times and you ask me what I want. I'm silent for a few minutes when I tell you I need you to touch me...touch my pussy please...I need to feel you...Right when I'm in the middle of saying that I feel your tongue go in between my lips sucking and licking my pussy. Not having expected it when it happened, my whole body arches up and I moan loudly from the pleasure that you're giving me...

I tell you how much I love you and how good this feels as you suck and lick my pussy like you haven't ate the whole day...I squirm and moan trying to push myself against your face so close to cumming...I can feel myself so close to the edge when you suck my clit into your mouth barely running your teeth over and it and putting a finger inside me then adding another one. I scream from all the pleasure as I go over the edge and start cumming all over your tongue. My whole body just trembling and shaking from cumming so hard.

I'm barely able to recover as I feel you get on top of me feeling your swollen head at the entrance of my pussy right at my seem. I beg you to kiss me and take the blindfold off. I need to see you, I want to look in your eyes...I feel your hands go behind my head taking off the blindfold. It takes me a few minutes to adjust to the lights in the room when I see you on top of me, kiss me please I say...as you kiss me deeply, I feel you pushing past the seem of my pussy and letting your head just barely go inside me. I can feel it throbbing and how hard and hot you are for me. I know you love how hot and wet I am for you.

I know how much you love for me to tease you...I start squeezing my pussy around the head of your cock trying to milk you, wanting you to feel as much pleasure as you've brought me...my eyes close as I feel you pushing deeper inside of me, my pussy squeezing your cock. I can feel how swollen and hard your head is...feeling it penetrate me. I can tell you're very close, feeling how hard and how you're throbbing inside my pussy.

You push deep inside me as I gasp and moan loudly trying to push you in deeper. You ask what I want as you start thrusting in and out...I try to catch my breath as I tell you that I want you to cum deep inside my pussy...I want you to get me pregnant tonight, I want your baby so badly. I can tell that this turns you on more than anything when you start thrusting in and out of my pussy, the bed moving with us...I feel myself grasp your cock as my pussy starts exploding on your cock...this sends you over the edge as you thrust all the way in my pussy. I feel you start to cum inside me...feeling your hot cum just explode deep inside my pussy. I keep squeezing and milking your cock for every last drop of your cum.

I ask you to untie my hands as you finish cumming inside me. Your hands going up to mine as you loosen the scarves, my arms falling back to the bed as I wrap them around your neck kissing you deeply. You roll us over to where I'm on top of you, your cock still inside me, my head on your chest. Both of us satisfied and relaxed...I lift my head kissing you deeply thanking you for fulfilling my fantasy...

I love you...

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bondage with a very loving story

I liked it alot. Now I need a vaction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a start...

They really needed a vacation and if the rest was like the start....!!!!! Thanks

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Our Cabin Experience A fantasy trip.in Romance
A Night Together A forbidden love fulfilled.in Interracial Love
Wake Up Call A continuation of 'Anniversary'.in Interracial Love
Happy Anniversary, Baby Ch. 01 White Lauren goes in search of the perfect Ebony babe.in Interracial Love
The Lake A walk in the woods turns into something more.in Interracial Love
More Stories