A Needed Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wasting no time, Angela, without asking, simply lifted the glass right out of his hand and managed to avoid touching even his fingers that gripped it. His startled, annoyed expression quickly changed as his eyes drank her in. Traveling from her toned legs up, his smile grew as he saw her undone skirt and bare flesh of her stomach. His eyes continued upward, devouring her barely held together corset, silhouetted nipples, and devious smile. Cocking a single eyebrow, Angie imitated whether he would mind if she finished his drink and when no response followed, she downed it in a single tilt of the glass.

Casting an eye quickly in my direction, she prepared for her finale. Turning her back to face him, she let one hand trail behind her to grab waist of her skirt. Pretending to stumble, she allowed her legs to part and spread them so that the man's were now trapped between hers. Slowly, she bent down to set the drained glass on the table, while at the same time pulling on the back of her skirt. The result was nothing short of astounding. Frozen there, her exposed ass and glistening pussy dangled just inches from the stranger's face. I knew without a doubt, he must be able to smell her arousal.

Engrossed in the conversation, the rest of the people seemed not to notice as Angie reached a hand and gave her dripping slit a few strokes. Thinking that was a cue, the man reached up and roughly plunged two fingers deep into my wife's sex. I arose quickly out of my chair, feeling angry, and aroused at the same time at the audaciousness of this asshole, but stopped when I saw the defiant look Angie shot me over her shoulder. With her eyes locked on mine with a look that saidremember you dared me to do this...Anything Angie,she pushed back on his fingers until they were buried to the last knuckle, and then ground her ass right into his nose. She stayed there, rocking shallowly and slowly. After what seemed an eternity, but was probably lasted no more than a few seconds, she pulled herself forward and spun away from him, carefully adjusting her skirt back down. When he pawed at her and attempted to get up, she forcefully put a hand on his chest to keep him in his seat and gave a look to let me know it was over.

Quickly taking her hand, we looked for Kate who had just made it to the bar. She was pressed in between several men and clearly having a bit of trouble staying on her feet. As she leaned in to the bar, she roughly bumped into one of the larger men there causing him to turn around. The motion of him turning and the friction of clothes and bodies resulting from the closely paced area, tore Kate's shirt away from her large breasts that strained against the material. Seizing the moment of bewilderment on the man's face, Kate plucked the drink of clear liquid from him and motioned him to come close.

Making our way towards her, we could see Kate whispering in his ear and his eyes nearly popped from his head. She arched her chest in his direction as she took the first long sip and met his gaze. Nodding at him, he took her exposed breast in hand and squeezed...hard. Angela and I could see Kate's eyes rolling back in her head and her chin lifted. He didn't stop, continuing his onslaught by pinching and twisting her nipple in his fingers. First left, then right, then outward, then pawing and squeezing her entire breast again, only repeating the ravaging again when she took a second long sip.

With a single long sip to go before finishing his drink, she motioned for him to come close again and spoke to his ear from his cocked head. As he relinquished her breast, Kate let her tongue drag up the length of the straw, while his hand trailed south. She took her time and she drank the last of the liquid. The man's large hands dove first into the back of Kate's shorts and fondled and squeezed her firm ass. Her eyes met his and egged him further with a heat that was undeniable. His hand turned to the front and almost pulled her shorts off as Angela and I watched him penetrate Kate with unseen fingers. She had finished the drink and placed it back on the bar, but he hadn't stopped. With her head now rested on his chest, Angela and I had reached them and we heard the soft moans from her. Her look was one of confusion: lust at wanting to continue, and simultaneously begging for us to rescue her and make it stop before she came in the club.

Before I could do anything, Angela acted, grabbing Kate's hand and pulled her to us. Kate stumbled into us; her shorts were now part way down her thigh with her waxed pussy, piercing, and ass fully visible to anyone. Fumbling with the sides, Kate managed to get her shorts back to where they somewhat covered her and we made our way to the exit. As we pushed our way through the sea of bodies, I heard someone call back to the girlsGet that wet cunt back over here so I can fuck it for everyone to see!I knew we were making it a close exit. Any longer and we would have mostly likely caused a fight, been thrown out, or been arrested by the police with the way things were heading.

When we got to the car, the girls leaned outside while I searched for my keys.

"Thank you," said Kate.

"For what?" asked Angela.

"For showing me a good time, helping me feel desirable again," and then, after a brief pause. "For rescuing me. If you hadn't come in then, I would have let him, and anyone else in there, fuck me right over the bar."

Angela pulled Kate into a tight embrace, held her and stroked her hair. I could hear them whispering for a moment or two, and then I found my keys and unlocked the car. When I turned to open the door for them to climb in the back, I saw Kate was holding Angie's face and kissing her deeply. As they climbed in the car, they drunkenly shouted,Let's go get tattoos!!!!

Oh Christ!I thought, as I got into the driver's seat and turned the key. Then I felt Angie's hot breath on my ear as she lightly nibbled on the lobe, and gave me directions telling me which street to head down. In the deepest, pleading voice I'd ever heard her speak, she said, "Thank you Tom! Just go where I tell you, get us to this place, and don't ask questions. I'm going to give you a night to remember and something you've always wanted."

With that, my mind went blank, and I slammed the accelerator.