A Neighbor in Need Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobbiecox2
bobbiecox2
199 Followers

"Hop on my Disco Stick girl," I told her.

Dianna straddled me and lower herself on to my erect cock. Her pussy was sopping wet from the dildo. Dianna raised herself up and then slammed back on to my cock. I could feel my cock go deep into her womb. Her weight compressed the ball, till the point it acted like a spring and pushed her back up.

I thrust my hips upward adding to the force of the ball pushing Dianna upward. I could feel my dick slide from her pussy.

She used her weight to force herself back down, shoving my cock back into her. We continued this fucking frenzy until we were both ready to cum.

"Oh fuck....oh fuck....I am coming," she screamed.

"Me too....me fucking too.....I need to explode," I aid breathlessly.

Finally our motioned stopped and I could feel my dick dumping a load of cum into her pussy. We headed to the shower to clean up; we were both like sweat hogs.

"That ball is amazing...isn't it?" she asked.

"It sure is, but you better not try using it alone.....you might hurt yourself," I laughed.

"Sure you just want me to come over again, don't you," she laughed back.

"Yeah I'll need another haircut soon...too," I said.

"Is it OK if I show my friend Nina the pictures?" She asked.

"Sure I don't care who see me nude. Maybe she'll like what she sees," I laughed.

"Well to tell you the truth, I told her about the hair cut last time. She was kind of jealous."

"Hey maybe she needs some photos of her own. Think about posting the pictures and let me know, you can use the money."

We got dress and Dianna head to the front door. She turned to me and we embraced and shared a tender kiss. I gave Dianna an envelope with $200.

bobbiecox2
bobbiecox2
199 Followers
12