A Neighbor Re-born

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did it feel to dance with a woman your mom's age?"

"No feeling other than knowing Robin was happy that I did."

I wondered if Robin knew what she was doing sweet talking like that to a man about same age as her two boys. Will I desire young when I am in my forty's? After her story to mom I am sure it was not the alcohol influencing her moves.

I heard Joe ask Robin if she was going to serve dessert to all of the guest or just one or two in particular.

She looked him in the eyes and said, "Since you are the first to ask for dessert I will have some for you but first you need to leave and then come back around eleven o'clock if interested and don't be bragging to your buddy Bob or it will be the last time I serve dessert to you."

"I hear you Robin and I shall return as you suggested. What are the chances of staying the night?"

"Not this time Joe. Not until we have had a few dates. I don't want the neighbors yapping."

"Gotcha Robin, I understand. I think Bob wants to dance. I will head out soon and see you later."

The rest of the early evening went quietly with Robin turning down Bob on dessert. By nine-ish, mom and dad were helping Robin to put things back to normal. The rest of us had left to meet at a local bar to continue to party. My boyfriend knew I had heard a lot of the conversations and was asking me hundreds of questions when others were not around. I told him that I would love to be a fly on the wall and listen to Joe and Robin later.

When I arrived home at three in the morning, Joe's car was still in Robin's driveway. I thought she must have been enjoying the attention.

I drifted off to sleep and woke around noon Sunday. Mom just made a fleeting comment wondering how Robin was feeling after the party. I thought to myself, which party. I bet the 2nd one was better than the first.

Sunday evening came and mom said, "Robin must be tuckered out. She has not showed her face all day."

I said, "Probably is mom. That was the first big thing she did in over a year. It seemed to be a very nice party."

"I hope it leads to her socializing more and getting out. A lady her age needs male companionship."

I thought to myself, don't you mean cock mom.

"I guess so mom. I hope who ever she hangs around with her sons will accept."

"I do also Amy. Good night dear."

Monday Jerry called me and said he found on the Internet a device we could plant in Robin's bedroom and maybe eavesdrop when she has company or if she talks on the phone. He said he would get it for me if I agreed to record the voices and let him listen to them later. I agreed and we discussed how we would get the device into her bedroom.

I said, "What was the site so I can see it and figure out how to get it into her room."

Wednesday Jerry came by with it. I had seen on the net it connected into an electrical outlet and I could activate it via a cell number.

Friday came by and when Robin happened to drop in that evening to visit mom I asked Robin if she had found my thong in her bedroom. I told her I had to do a quick change and someone was in the bathroom at the time. She said she had not. I asked if I could slip over and look for them. I never did change a thong but it was the best I could come up with. She responded with a yes. I then took the device and went to her bedroom and search for a hidden electrical outlet; finding one underneath the bed. I pulled out the two cords that were there, plugged in the transmitter and replaced the two cords. If she discovered it, it would look like an ordinary electrical adapter for more cords and she might think John had done it.

I returned home and said, "Thanks Robin, I found it under the soft chair."

"I hope you did not find anything else under there. I have been too busy to vacuum. I'm glad you found them sweetie."

"Do you have any big plans for tonight or the weekend Robin?"

"Just Saturday evening, I have a date with Bob for dinner and a movie."

I was wondering if he would get dessert after the movie.

"Well have fun Robin. I will see you later."

I called Jerry and told him I was successful in getting the thing into her bedroom and that my plans were to stay at home and become familiar with the stuff. He wished me good luck.

About ten, Robin's phone rang and she picked it up in her bedroom. It was just as clear as an ordinary phone on my end. I hit the record button as soon as I heard, "Hi Robin it's Roy. Can I still drop by as we had talked about earlier this week?"

"Sure Roy, give me a call after you drop Alice off."

"It will be late Robin, is that okay."

"It will be just fine Roy; looking forward to seeing your toy."

My heart went to palpitating and a hot flash surged through me knowing I would hear Roy and Robin making love later.

I called Jerry and told him what I had heard. His response was, "I wish I could be there with you so we both could listen at the same time."

"I would like that Jerry. We need to figure something out."

"Look I will get another head set and splice them together. Maybe we can listen the next time from the side of your house or in the back yard. Is there some electrical outlet close by?"

"Jerry we could slip into Robin's back yard; it is high solid fencing if you remember. And I know where the electrical sockets are."

"If I can find a head set tonight can we do listen together later?"

"Sure Jerry, my folks are already in their bedroom. Just call me on my cell and keep me posted."

"Okay babe, let me see what I can come up with."

In an hour my cell rang and Jerry informed me he was on his way. I told him I would meet him out front and we could sit in his car while he did the splicing so we could both hear a conversation simultaneously.

I met Jerry with all the paraphernalia and a long extension cord. We made the connections and then slipped into Robin's back yard and using the cell phone light located the electrical plug in. While we waited for Roy to show up, Jerry and I made each other feel good to kill some time.

It was 12:30 AM when Roy called and mentioned to Robin he was a block away.

"Thanks Roy, see you in a minute or so."

We could hear faint talk but could not make out the conversation. The voices started to become louder after 30 minutes when we heard clearly Robin saying, "I hope I can make you feel as good as your aunt did Roy. I have played with myself and used a toy all week waiting for this moment.

I felt warm and knew it was time for things to happen. I leaned into Jerry's chest and stroked his cock while we listened to the couple continuing to fill their desires.

"My god Roy you have not wasted any time getting an erection. When was the last time you orgasmed?"

" I did it when I left Alice. I was so hard thinking of you and wanting to last so I jerk off in front of her house."

"Naughty boy but I understand and I am glad you thought to do it. Well get out of your clothes and let me see what I am in store for. I am ready and will just drop my robe."

"Oh my god Roy, what does Alice say when you put that monster into her?"

"She begs for me not to hurt her and be careful not to go to deep."

"Since you and your aunt had fun for several weeks I assume she did not mind."

"Oh Robin she would scream for deeper and harder. She would say it was the best cock she ever experienced."

"Roy I want to suck on that. Shall we lie on the bed or do you want to sit, stand or other idea?"

"Robin if you don't mind let me lie down and we sixty-nine to start and then when you are ready you can ride me. You sure have a hot body to look at Robin. It is nicer than I had anticipated. I thought maybe you would have stretch marks like auntie but jeez you are built like Alice. I love those breasts and hope you will let me play and suckle them some time tonight. Wow you are gorgeous. I love it when a lady's pussy is bald. I love that smooth skin on my cheeks."

"Sounds like a plan Roy. Hop on the bed and let me experience you and thanks for the compliments."

We heard the commotion of them getting into position and then we heard, "That is a beautiful leaking pussy Robin. I have wanted to taste your love juices since first seeing you. Auntie leaked like that. Alice never does. I'm beginning to think she might fake liking sex. I have wondered about your neighbor Amy if she gets excited and leaks. She has never given me much time. Maybe she is afraid of me. Oh well, let me dine here on this awesome pink meat."

"Your cock is so big Roy. Have you ever measured it?"

"Yes it is nine and one-half inches and two inches in diameter."

"It is a monster alright. No wonder Alice is afraid of it. I like the way it looks like the Washington Monument. It tapers like it does. I can feel it stretching me on each thrust from skinny to thick. Most guys are the same thickness."

"Auntie always liked the feeling Robin. I hope you will also."

We heard "Oh God, oh God," when Roy's mouth or tongue made contact with her love button. Then we heard, "Ohhhh!!! Oh, oh, oh, Roy, Ahhhhhh." Robin was in heaven as Roy's mouth was working on her hot playpen. And then "Oh yes, oh yes Roy, eat me, please don't stop, that's the spot, Oh my god Roy," as Roy must have been savaging eating her out.

"Oh my Goddddddd!!!" came from Robin again and then we heard, "I'm going to cum Robin better stop." There was a period of silence and then, "Oh my god Robin it's on its way. Ahhhhhhhhhh...ugghhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ahhhhhh..., ohooooooooooo god."

We heard Robin moaning and Roy panting.

We then heard, "Ohooo," from Roy."

"Delicious tasting sperm Roy; I just wish you had more to deliver, maybe next time."

We heard shuffling and then, "Oh my god Roy this is the best cock feeling I have ever had. Oh my god. I know now why your aunt loved it. Oh god fuck me with it, make me cum with it."

"Let's roll Robin and let me be on top and take your pussy to never-never land."

We heard them shuffle and then Robin began again with, "Oh my god yes, yes, yes, Roy, yes, deeper, deeper hon, Oh yes, yes."

We were so turned on that I mounted Jerry and fucked him while Roy was doing Robin.

Robin had to be leaking tremendously. We heard her pussy squishing every time Roy plowed into her and her moaning at the same time.

Soon we heard Roy say, "I'm getting close to cumming Robin. Unlock your legs so I can pull out, please."

"Don't you dare pullout, feed me your seed. I'm ready to cum too. Fuck me, fuck me hard and deep, Ohoooooo....fuckkkkkkk!."

They both moaned for a minute or so and then they both vocalized their orgasm which caused Jerry and me to orgasm with them.

After a few minutes we heard, "That was awesome Roy. I can still feel you. I need more. Can you give me more?"

The only sounds we heard were animalistic as they both were going for another cum.

When they had recovered we heard, "Please stay all night Roy and let's do it some more."

"Robin, your pussy is tighter than my aunts. Those were the best cums so far of my life. Can I move in with you?"

"Thanks sweetie but let's keep it cool for a bit. Do me again when you are ready and we can discuss the topic later. My pussy needs your cock. It is the best cock it has experienced."

We heard rustling on the bed and then the wet sounds of a pussy being fucked by a monster cock along with soft moans from Robin as they fucked at a slow pace for a long time both telling each other how great it was to be connected. Jerry and I decided to leave and sneak out to Jerry's car for some more making out. We had achieved something we both wanted and that was to hear Robin in bed with a young stud. I wonder if Robin will tell mom about her tryst; if mom only knew.

12