A Neighbor Seduces My Wife

Story Info
He has wife seduced by an older neighbor.
2.7k words
4.19
354.8k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jim, it happened yesterday," I heard the person on the other end of the phone say.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"What we have been talking about, it finally happened yesterday."

I couldn't believe my ears! My neighbor and good friend Mike was telling me something that I had been fantasizing and dreaming about for over a year. I had already given up hope that it would ever happen. Just chalked it up to a crazy fantasy, a crazy plan that would never see fruition.

"Tell me about it," I demanded.

It was early. Seven o'clock in the morning and I was getting ready to leave the hotel room. I had already spent two days in Chicago and still had five more to go before I could go home. As it would turn out it was the seven longest days I would spend away from my beloved wife.

"It started out the day you left. The wife and I had Shelly over for dinner and then it got interesting. About nine o'clock and the three of us were watching a movie, Angela got tired from the wine and went to bed. Shelly stayed and we continued to watch the movie. After it was over she went to leave and gave me a kiss on the lips."

"What kind of kiss?" I asked?

"Pretty passionate, right on the lips. Even a little tongue, I couldn't believe it." Mike answered. "I kissed her back. I couldn't believe it. I was in shock."

"Why didn't you tell me yesterday?"

"I didn't know if it was going to lead to anything, but it did. We did it yesterday, we did it a lot."

By the time I heard that I already knew that I was going to be late for my training session. It had been over a year since I had witnessed Mike checking Shelly out during a neighborhood pool party. After watching him going out of his way to get a glimpse of my wife in her bikini I knew he was the one. Shelly and I have been married three years. She is twenty-seven years old, tall, curvy and beautiful. The day of the pool party she was especially striking. She was wearing a skimpy, pink, two-piece bikini that showed off her 34b breasts, flat tummy with nipple ring and wonderfully curvy hips, thighs and buttocks. Shortly after she and I were married I started having a fantasy of her being with another man. Approaching Mike with my plan was hard, but after he quit denying that he was attracted to her and started listening to my plan he was quickly game. It was simple, I asked him to discretely seduce my wife and it was ok with me as long as he gave me the details. I only had two rules, the first was that he had to be discrete. I didn't want he or I getting a divorce over this whole thing. The second was that he had to follow any limits that she had. I didn't want him being too pushy. If it happened great, if not then nobody was hurt.

Mike agreed and quickly started flirting with Shelly. Like I said before it took a long time and he and I both eventually gave up hope that it would ever happen at all. Mike is 51 years old and in good condition. I would say that most women find him attractive. His wife Angela and he have been married almost 30 years and have two grown children. He is a college professor and works nights. My wife Shelly is in real estate and also has a flexible schedule.

"Oh my," I said, completely astonished, "you have got to tell me everything. Every detail."

"Ok. Yesterday after Angela left for work I noticed Shelly working in the garden" he started. "So I go over and start talking to her. She is wearing this awesome little sundress that when the sun hit it just right you can see right through. It was tight in just the right spots and I could tell that she was just wearing panties, no bra. And she looked and smelled awesome. She had her hair done, perfect makeup…she looked like a doll."

"You think she was waiting for you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so…probably," he continued. "So we were knelling there, she kind of working in the garden but not really and I put my hand on her thigh. She didn't say anything so I looked her in the eye and we both leaned in and started kissing. Right there in the back yard. It was awesome! But after a few seconds she breaks the kiss and says that we probably shouldn't be doing that in the broad daylight for everyone to see. I agreed and she suggested that we go inside. So we went inside of your house and as soon as we get in the door she is all over me. We start making out like teenagers. It was crazy."

"So she was into it, huh?" I asked.

"Into it? Hell she was instigating it. We were kissing and she was grinding me. She was practically dry humping me. So I am pulling her dress up and playing with her ass and she pushes me down onto the floor and climbs on top of me. I'm wearing these gym shorts and she reaches down and pulls my cock out. It was hard, really hard. She hikes her dress up, pulls her panties to the side and lowers herself onto me. It was the most exciting thing to ever happen to me."

"She did that?"

"Yes, it was crazy. It was like she had all of this pent up sexual energy that she just had to get out. She was totally into it."

"Wow," I said. "Keep going, what happened next?"

"Well, she is just riding me, slow and deliberate. Her eyes were shut and she was softly moaning. She was doing all of the work. I was just lying there flat on my back, raging hard and just having the time of my life while being completely and utterly in shock. After a few minutes of just holding her waist and feeling her hips grinding in circles I reached up and started messaging her tits. I could feel through her dress that her nipples were hard."

"Wait a second," I interrupted, "you mean she was still dressed?"

"Yeah, like I said earlier she just pulled up her dress, pulled her panties to the side and went at it. I hadn't seen her naked body at all. I could feel her wetness with my dick and see her hard nipples through the material but that was it. It was just pure passion. After a couple of minutes of rubbing her I had to quit. I had to concentrate on not losing it. It was awesome, she was so wet yet so tight. She was doing this crazy thing with her pussy that just drove me wild. It was hard but I was able to hold it for about twenty minutes until she just got so wild and really started working it fast and hard. She leaned down and moaned in my ear that she was cumming. That was all I could handle. As soon as she said that I lost it. I let out a loud scream and just spent a large load deep into her. When I did she screamed that she was cumming again and started bucking up and down on me almost uncontrollably. After she was finished she just collapsed on top of me and we kissed passionately while I remained inside of her."

"Oh man, your kidding me right?"

"I wouldn't pull your leg like this, it really happened. How do you feel, you still ok with it?"

"Yeah, I think it is absolutely awesome," I assured him, "what else happened? Tell me everything."

"We just lied there, about five more minutes until I went limp and the elastic from her panties started cutting into me. So she gets up and just gasps. I ask her what was wrong and she said that all of my cum had rushed out of her when she stood up, drenching her panties and was starting to run down her leg. I was so turned on when I heard that that I reached up her dress and rubbed her inner thigh. I could feel a bead of cum trickling down her leg. It was great. I reached up and felt her panties and they were soaked. I must have really launched a load. She asked if I wanted to shower with her and I agreed and we went up to your guys' bedroom and started stripping. It was the first time I saw her naked and I just stopped to take it all in. She is beautiful and has an outstanding body. Hey, you never told me that she has a tattoo."

It was true. Mike's whole story was true. I had purposely never told him about the small shooting star tattoo that she has right above her pubic area. It is covered by her swimsuit and the only way he would know it was there was to see it, which meant that she was going to have to be naked. Shelly hated it and never spoke of it, so it wasn't something that she would admit to in any conversation. I figured that if I didn't tell him about it then I would always have a way to verify his story if he decided to share a fantasy that never happened. But this was no fantasy. This was real. My lovely wife had committed adultery and fucked another man.

"Yeah, what did you think of it?" I asked.

"It is cute, but why a shooting star?"

"She says that it was a stupid thing she did in college. She and a girlfriend went in for tattoo's and she wanted something small and in a well-hidden place. Anyway, go on."

"Well we are standing there naked and I'm just staring at her. I think she got embarrassed so I gave her a hug and we started kissing again. I reached down and started rubbing her soggy pussy and she gets all riled up again. We didn't end up getting in the shower. I got hard again and we crawled into your bed."

"My wife let you fuck her in our bed?" I asked.

"Yeah, that ok?"

"Yeah, it just surprises me," I continued. "I just figured that was one place where she wouldn't do it."

"Dude, she was another person. She just turned into a, a…" he paused.

"A slut?" I asked.

"Well I didn't want to say that, but yeah, kind of."

"That's ok, go on."

"Well I get on top of her and she guided me in again. I just went at it. And she starts begging me to do her harder, harder. I am just thrashing about on top of her and she is telling me over and over that she is cumming. We continued to do it for a few more minutes and I guess she could tell that I was getting close, so she starts telling me not to cum. So I slow down and we start kissing and making out. I start kissing her neck and we were going nice and slow and we were more making love at that point instead of the raw, animalistic sex we were having before. She has her arms around me and I’m kissing and licking her breasts and nipples when she interrupts me and tells me to get up.”

“Oh no,” I said, “did her conscience get to her?”

“No, oh no,” Mike continued. “She got up and rolled onto her stomach and stuck her ass in the air. All I see is her nice, round, big, plump ass right below my eyes. I start rubbing her ass cheeks just admiring how nice and full they were when she looks back between her legs and moans ‘Fuck me.’ I move closer and start playing with her ass more when she tells me again, ‘fuck me, fuck me now!’ So I guide my cock into her wet pussy and start fucking her doggy style. She starts moaning and grunting but after a couple of minuts she tells me again to fuck her. So I start doing it even faster and she sighs, ‘no, fuck me back there.’ It was then I understood she wanted me to fuck her in the ass.”

“What?” I interrupted again. “She wanted what?”

“Me to fuck her in the ass.”

“We have never done it that way, hell we haven’t even talked about it,” I explained.

“I know, she later told me that she had been wanting to try it for a while and didn’t have the nerve to talk to you about it. She said that she has used a vibrator on her ass before but decided then and there that she wanted to do it for real.”

“Ok, well…?”

“Well I have never done it before either, so I’m just looking at her ass, having no idea how to go about it. So I take my dick out of her puss and started rubbing it on her butthole and she gets all excited and starts moaning again. I then try pushing it in but it wasn’t easy. She reaches into a dresser drawer and pulls out a tube of lube and tells me to use it. So I squirt some on her asshole and smeared some on my dick then we tried again. It was hard at first to get it in and she was squirming and didn’t look comfortable. So I stopped and asked her if she still wanted to. She told me yes so I started pushing it in again. I finally get it all in there and it feels crazy. Extremely tight but after a few strokes it started going easier. She was starting to get into it and reached back and started fingering herself. I couldn’t take it anymore and as much as I tried not to I came in her again.”

“Shit!”

“Yeah, I was totally surprised.”

“How did you like it?” I asked.

“I did. It was fun, naughty, dirty, forbidden. We both enjoyed it.”

“Cool.” I said, not knowing how to take what he just told me.

“So we finally take that shower and kiss and caressed during it. Afterward, we got out and got in the bed and under the covers and took a short nap. About an hour later I woke up to her calling in to the office and telling them that she wouldn’t make any of her afternoon appointments. She also suggested that I call in and have my classes canceled. So I called in and told them that I was ill. While I was talking to the secretary she began licking my chest and then went down on me. I could barely talk but finally got off the phone to her going nuts on my dick. She gives great head so I just lay back and watched her work it. Very exciting to say the least and I start getting close so I tell her just like I would tell my wife so she could quit and jerk me off. But Shelly didn’t, when I told her she just moaned and kept going so I came. I hadn’t cum in a woman’s mouth in almost 30 years.”

“She sucked you all the way off?”

"Yes, it was so awesome. There is something about watching her pretty face as she sucked me off. Her beautiful lips and awesome tongue working my cock, taking my cum in her mouth."

“Crap, she hasn’t done that for me since before we were engaged. She spit or swallow?”

“Swallowed, all of it. I have never had a woman swallow my load before.”

“Yeah, me either.” I said. By this time I was starting to realize that my wife did things with Mike that she and I had never done before. Not only had we never had anal or even discussed it, but she had never swallowed my cum.

It was a long week before I finally made it home and a lot had happened. Mike and I had daily conversations about their escapades but none were as wild or shocking as that first conversation. They did it many times that first week, and still find time to meet at least once a month. Of course Mike still tells me all the details and we have plans for me to watch from a hidden place.