A Neighborly Bet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh," Christi laughed. "Medicinal purposes!"

"When Britt's seen me outside, late at night, I'm smoking to beat my amnesia. When my knee or back are bothering me, I smoke a little for my arthritis."

"And sometimes, I smoke it to get high."

"So, do you have any?" Christi asked.

"Yeah, I have some," I told her.

"Go get it!" she told me.

"Seriously?" Even Britt looked a little surprised.

"Sure! Why not? I haven't smoked since college!" she told me.

I stood there looking at the two women for a couple of seconds before I said, "Ok," and went next door.

A few minutes later, I was back in Christi's house, sitting with both ladies as I lit up a joint. I had picked up some very potent weed, so I knew that it wouldn't take much to get everyone buzzed, especially Christi. As we smoked, I poured us a round of shots, which we did while we smoked.

Sure enough, after only a couple of hits each, the women were both laughing and giggling again. As we smoked, Christi asked me about my smoking, and I soon felt Britt's leg rubbing against mine, and every time that she reached for the joint or passed it, I would feel her breast, and her hard nipple, brush against my arm.

Soon, I felt Christi's hand on my thigh and she started stroking it lightly. Britt looked at her mother's hand and I felt her leg and breast press even firmer against me.

Once the joint got too small, I leaned forward to put it out, and when I sat back Christi settled into the crook of my arm as she stroked my thigh higher. I heard Britt sigh and she leaned against me, so I put my arm around her shoulder, pulling her into my body. I now had both women turned towards me, resting their heads on my shoulders, and soon Britt mimicked Christi's actions and placed her hand on my thigh.

Britt started making small circles on my inner thigh with her fingertips while her mother stroked my other leg with her hand. As Christi's hand slid further up towards the rather obvious bulge in my shorts, I loosened my arm around Britt and turned to kiss Christi. That movement caused the leg that Britt was stroking to raise a little, and as Christi and I kissed I felt Britt hold my leg down, her fingertips reaching a little higher.

I moved my arm that was around Britt and brought my hand up to Christi's face, holding it as we kissed, and I felt her fingertips softly scratch at the head of my shaft. At the same time, I felt Britt's fingers slide up a little further, stopping just below the leg of my shorts, which had ridden up as I sat. The two sets of fingers were now just a couple of inches from each other, a sensation that while very exciting, was at the same time uncomfortable for me, knowing that Christi wouldn't be very happy seeing her daughter's fingers inches from my hard cock.

I turned my hips a little, trying to force Britt to move her hand away as I continued kissing Christi. Christi moaned softly and pulled her lips from mine as I slowly slid my hand down the front of her sweater.

"Oh my god," she gasped softly into my neck as my fingertips grazed across her stiff nipple.

I held Christi's head to my neck, feeling her lips kissing me, as I reached my other hand down and grasped Britt's wrist and gently moved her hand from my leg. Britt moaned in complaint, huffing loudly as she sat back.

"What's wrong, baby?" Christi asked, moving her head to look at her daughter.

"This isn't helping me!" Britt whined. "I'm already horny, now I'm drunk and high, and I have to watch you two making out like a couple of teen-agers!"

"No one's making you watch," I teased her.

"Shut up," she replied, softly slapping my shoulder. "You know what I mean!"

"Oh my god!" Christi exclaimed, sounding exasperated. "Kurt, kiss her so she'll shut up," Christi told me.

"Excuse me?" I replied as I heard Britt gasp.

"We all know that she has the hots for you, and you can't deny that she's beautiful and sexy, especially in that costume," Christi said, "so turn to her and kiss her. Make her quit whining about not having a man!"

"Mother! What the hell?" Britt yelled.

"You WANT me to kiss your daughter?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes, damn it!" she exclaimed as she nudged me toward Britt. "Maybe we'll get some peace!"

It was clear that she was having fun teasing Britt like that, but the gleam in her eyes told me that at least a part of her was serious.

At that point I was just buzzed enough that I decided to call Christi's bluff and try to shut Britt up at the same time, so I turned to Britt.

"Britt, come here," I said.

"What?" she replied, her eyes opening wide.

"Come. Here. Please," I repeated slowly. I could see Christi watching out of the corner of my eye. She had a smirk on her face, but she also looked like she didn't believe Britt would follow through.

To both of our surprises, Britt turned towards me and slid closer. "Ok, now what?" she asked.

Wordlessly, I grabbed her blouse and pulled her sharply to me. As I looked into her eyes, I slid one hand behind her neck and gently pulled her to me.

I heard a soft whimper as our lips touched, and we kissed for a couple of seconds.

"There," I said smiling, still holding on to Britt as I turned to look at Christi. "Are you happy now?"

"No!" she replied. "You call that a kiss? Britt, sweetie, are YOU happy with that kiss?"

Britt looked down sheepishly, embarrassed. "It was nice, mommy," she told her softly.

"Exactly! It wasn't supposed to be a 'nice' kiss!" Christi exclaimed. "It was supposed to be a kiss to shut you up! Kurt, I want you to kiss her like you kiss me when you're seducing me! Kiss her, and make her feel it!"

Christi had a wild, passionate look in her eyes and I wondered what she was thinking, telling me to kiss her own daughter like that.

"Sweetie, tell him to kiss you like he means it!" Christi told Britt.

"Please kiss me," Britt pleaded with me, looking deep into my eyes.

Deciding to call both of their bluffs, I reached a hand up to Britt's neck and grasped a handful of her long hair. I pulled her to me, pressing my lips hard against hers. She whimpered softly again, and moaned as I kissed her harder while I slid my hand down her soft back. I could feel her firm muscles under her thin blouse as my hand went lower.

I could feel my cock start to thicken again and I slid my hand down to her ass and cupped her firm cheek, squeezing it softly. I still don't know what inspired me to do it, but I then grabbed Britt's hips and lifted her onto my lap.

Christi, originally cheering us on, was suddenly quiet. Britt moaned as she rested her ass on my legs, feeling my hard bulge pushing against her. She gasped and moaned, pressing her body against mine and whimpering as she kissed me harder. She then started moving her hips back and forth, grinding her pussy and ass against me.

I had to give Britt credit. She could kiss! If she used her tongue like that during oral sex, she'd make a lot of men, or women, very happy!

I don't know if it was the alcohol, the weed, or just the general mood in the room ... or more likely, a combination of the three, but the kiss quickly intensified and my hands started slowly sliding up and down Britt's legs. My fingers lightly passed over her ass cheeks, and up along the sides of her body. She gasped softly as my thumbs glided over her firm breasts, intentionally avoiding her nipples. I then slid my hands back down to her legs. It wasn't long before my fingertips slipped underneath the hem of her skirt.

Finding nothing but flesh under her skirt, I cupped her soft, taut ass cheeks and squeezed them. Britt moaned softly into my mouth and slid her hips back and forth harder, grinding her pussy against the bulge in my pants.

I reached my hands a little further in, and still found nothing but bare flesh. 'Britt had been going commando all night?' I thought to myself.

"I took them off before we left the club," she whispered in my ear as she leaned in and hugged me, humping against me harder.

We kissed a little longer, and I finally broke it off before things went any further, which was quite possible at that point. Britt was moaning louder and riding me harder, Christi was oddly silent, and I felt like I could burst any second.

I looked up at Britt's face and her eyes were still closed, her breath heavy. With my arm still around her waist, I turned toward Christi, who was breathing just as heavy as her daughter. I noticed that her legs were spread open a little, showing a lot of her thighs.

Holding tightly to Britt, I stood, picking her up and setting her back on the couch, and then turned towards Christi. Reaching down, I took her by the hand and pulled her up onto her feet, and then started pulling her quickly towards her bedroom.

"What the fuck?" Britt cried out as I led her mother up the stairs.

"Good night, Britt!" Christi called out.

"Thanks!" Britt yelled. "Now I'm going to have to listen to you two all night while I lie in bed alone!"

"Britt, it won't be all night," I joked, stopping at the top of the stairs. "I'm good, but I can't last THAT long!"

Seeing that my attempt at humor fell flat on its face, I added, "Look, we can go next door, if it will make you feel better. That way you won't have to listen to us."

"That's not going to matter!" she yelled at me. "I'm still going to know, and I'm still going to be alone!" I just looked at Christi and shrugged my shoulders as I led her to her room.

"That WAS kind of mean," Christi said as I closed the door behind us.

"Would you rather I go back downstairs and keep kissing your daughter, or lay you on your bed and fuck your brains out?" I asked her as I gently pushed her towards her bed.

"Oh, me!" she breathed. "Definitely me!"

When I got her to her bed, she held on to my arms and turned us both, so that my back was to the bed. She then stepped closer to me and started kissing me as she slowly lifted my shirt, breaking our kiss only to pull the shirt over my head. Tossing the shirt over her shoulder, she stepped and then slowly pulled her sweater up, tossing it over her shoulder also as she looked me in the eyes. I watched as she started squeezing and massaging her breasts, gasping when she pinched her already stiff nipples.

A few seconds later she stepped closer to me and kissed me again. "I am so fucking hot and turned on right now, I just want you to fuck me," she breathed heavily as we broke that kiss. "I want you to fuck me hard, and fuck me fast. Just ... fuck me!"

"I'm going to suck your cock and get it nice and wet, and then I want you to fuck me."

Christi got down on her knees and opened my shorts, dropping them to the floor around my ankles. "I am hornier than I can ever remember," she said as she kissed up and down the length of my shaft and slowly stroked it. "I want you to give me every THING that you have, every WHERE that I have."

She then proceeded to suck me off until she was swallowing my load, moaning as she slowly milked me dry. After I recovered from that, I put her up on her bed and ate what was without a doubt the wettest pussy Christi had ever produced. She had a huge wet spot on the back of her skirt, and her juices were running down her inner thighs and her ass.

About an hour later I rolled onto the bed, slowly sliding my softening cock from her ass and trying to catch my breath. "Oh my god, baby!" Christi breathed softly as she turned and lay her head on my chest. "That was amazing! I don't think that I've ever come that hard!"

"Or that loudly," I laughed, teasing her.

From the moment that my tongue dipped into her wetness, up until a couple of minutes ago, Christi had been louder and more responsive than I had ever seen from her. If Britt was upset just knowing what we were going to do, she must have been fuming at that point! There was no way that she didn't hear her mother!

"Oh my gosh! I know!" she giggled. "With all of the drinks, and the pot, and then watching you kiss Britt, I was so damn turned on! I couldn't help it!"

"It turned you on watching me kiss your daughter?" I asked, still a bit surprised at it all.

"Oh my god, yes!" she replied, lifting her head and looking up at me. "I was ready to do you right there, but I wanted to see what you were going to do with her."

I looked at her as she lay her head back down on my chest and I was stunned. She got turned on watching me make out with her daughter? She wanted to see how far I would take it? What the HELL?

A couple of minutes later Christi's body jerked and then relaxed completely as she fell asleep on me. I lay there, holding her and unable to fall asleep for a couple of hours as I replayed all of the events of the night in my head and thinking about what Christi said. What WOULD have happened if I didn't stop with Britt when I did?

The next morning, I woke up to an empty bed. After a hot shower I went downstairs and found Christi sitting at the table on her deck with a cup of coffee. I poured myself a cup and then went outside to join her.

"Good morning, sexy," I said as I kissed her before I sat down.

"You're a bad man!" she replied as she looked up at me.

"Me? What did I do?"

"Everything, to me apparently!" she said, smiling at me as she shifted in her seat. "Shame on you for taking advantage of me, drunk like that!"

"Taking advantage of you?" I laughed. "You practically attacked me, young lady!"

"Yeah, I was pretty buzzed last night," she said softly.

"That's ok," I told her. "It's not like you got out of hand or anything."

"Yeah, well Britt isn't very happy with me right now," she said. "With either of us, actually."

"Hey, I'm not the one that was yelling and screaming," I teased her.

"You made me," she replied in a little girl's voice.

I laughed, and then asked her what Britt had said to her. "Nothing," she said. "She was gone when I got out of the shower, and there was a note on the counter that just said, 'Out'."

"That's not a good sign."

Christi and I did a little running around that morning, and by the time that we got back Britt still wasn't home. "I'm sure she's fine," I told Christi. "She's probably just hanging out with her friends, bitching about how mean you are. She'll be home soon."

"It's all your fault," she told me. "If I wasn't so damn turned on, I wouldn't have been that loud!"

I had a quick flashback to her confession the night before, telling me how turned on she was watching me kiss Britt. "You're right," I said, teasing her. "It's all my fault for being so freaking sexy and such a porn star-quality lover."

"Shut up, jerk," she responded, laughing at me as she slapped me in the shoulder.

A nice long nap that afternoon enabled me to stay up late that night, and I was sitting on my patio enjoying the quiet when I saw the reflection of Britt's headlights as she pulled up. A couple of minutes later I saw her bedroom light come on, and then shut off seconds later.

When I talked to Christ the next day she told me that she had a talk with Britt that morning. "She's still upset," Christi said. "She was really turned on that night, and my yelling and screaming didn't help any."

"I knew we should have come over here," I told her.

"As loud as you had me, I don't think that would have helped," she giggled in response. "I feel bad for her. "She's frustrated, and we just made it worse."

"Well hopefully, she gets over it soon," I replied, not knowing what else I could say.

"I hope so," she said softly.

"We talked a little about that night, too," she continued. "part of her frustration is because she said that no guy has ever made her feel like that. The guys her age just care about getting themselves off, and not about her."

"That has to suck," I told her. I tried thinking back to when I was that age, and I remembered always at least giving an effort to get my partners off.

"She also asked if we were really doing anal," she added softly. "I didn't know that I was screaming at you to fuck my ass. I remember that it was the best anal that we had done, but I didn't remember being that loud."

I did remember, but didn't realize that she was that far gone at that point. "I explained to her that yes, I did give you my ass, and that you were very gentle, and that you made it feel that good. I think that just made her even more jealous."

Over the next couple of weeks Christi and I went to my house whenever we had sex so we wouldn't upset Britt. Britt barely looked at me when I saw her, which was unusual at that point. Finally, Christi asked me out to dinner one Friday night.

Her asking me out for the night was unusual, so I knew that something was on her mind. As we sat down to eat, I could tell that she wanted to talk, but was reluctant.

"How's Britt doing?" I asked her, wanting to start the conversation.

Christi looked at me and then took a big gulp from her vodka and tonic. She then took a big sigh, and said, "That is why I asked you out tonight. I need to talk to you about her, and about an idea that I have."

"Ok," I replied. "What kind of idea?"

Christi then went on to tell me more about Britt's history, most of which I didn't know about, and about what she was going through now. Between the way that her father treated her and Christi, mostly ignoring her while favoring her son, her lack of success with dating, and having to not only watch us, but hear Christi in the throes of our passion, Britt was having a hard time.

"My idea is actually more of a favor," she eventually said. "It would be a big favor to me, and it would really help Britt."

"Ok, so what's your idea?"

"I want you to take Britt out on a date for her birthday," she told me, taking another deep sigh. She then lowered her voice a little. "I want you to take her on a REAL date. Like you would take me on."

I looked at her for a second, hoping that what I thought she wasn't telling wasn't what I thought.

"Christi, when I take you on a date, we both know that the goal is that we're going to wind up naked, in bed," I told her.

"I know," she replied, reaching for my hands as she looked into my eyes.

I looked at her silently for a couple of seconds, waiting for the punch line that never came.

"Christi, you're telling me that you want me to seduce your daughter?" I finally asked.

"In short, yes," she said. "Although I'm willing to bet that SHE'S going to try to seduce YOU."

"Kurt, you are the best thing to happen to me since my kids were born. You are an incredible lover, you're very patient and gentle ... I can't think of anyone better."

"Britt needs to see how a man is supposed to treat a woman," she continued. "She's told me about all of the guys that she's dated. Not one of them cares enough to take care of her. They are all concerned about getting themselves off, not about her enjoyment. If she moans, they think that they are great lovers. She deserves, and needs, better than that. She needs you," Christi continued.

"But this is your daughter," I replied. "You're telling me that you want me to sleep with your daughter."

"I don't just want you to sleep with Britt," she said. "I want you to make love to her. I want you to fuck her brains out. I want you to make her feel the same way that you make me feel when we have sex."

"Ok," I replied a few seconds later, still stunned by what she was telling me, "let's forget about the fact that you're trying to pimp me, your boyfriend whom you love and who loves you, out to your own daughter. What about Britt's emotions? Aren't you afraid that she's going to have even stronger feelings for me afterwards?"

Christi looked at me like I was an idiot and then started laughing. "You know, for a man as intelligent as you are, and as good as you are anticipating my wants and needs, you are still clueless about women, aren't you?"