A Neighborly Lesson

Story Info
She teaches a voyeur some manners.
943 words
3.97
88.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in lust. The neighbor girl was outside in the front yard playing with her younger brother. I made all sorts of excuses to walk out of the garage, where I was working on a project, just to get a look. When I was outside, I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. She’s blonde with hair down to the middle of her back, about 5 ft 1 or 2 and not over 105 pounds. A couple times she glanced over my direction but didn’t acknowledge me. I realized that I was not getting any work done so reluctantly went back inside and resumed my project. About 10 minutes later, I heard a noise behind me and turned around, seeing her standing there with her hands on her hips. She had a nasty look on her normally beautiful face.

“Why were you staring at me?” She asked. “Are you a pervert?”

“You’re gorgeous.” I stammered. “I can’t help myself.”

“You’ve been stalking me too.” She accused.

“No!” I protested. “I was only driving by to get a better look.”

“You needed to drive by when I was right next door?” She asked contemptuously?

“I had to test drive the car.” I mumbled, hanging my head, knowing it sounded pretty lame.

“What would your wife say, if I told her you were stalking me?” she asked. Walking up to me, she grabbed my hand and put it on her breast. “Or if I tell her that you lured me in here and molested me?” she questioned as she rubbed my hand first on one breast then the other. I could feel her nipples getting harder as I rubbed.

“Obviously, she wouldn’t like it.” I mumbled. “Why are you doing this? What do you want?”

“CLOSE the garage door.” She ordered.

Knowing that I could be in a lot of trouble, I did as she asked.

“Now, come back over here.”

I moved to where she stood in the center of the garage, not sure what was coming next. Looking me in the eye, she grabbed my cock through my pants. Even though it had been hard earlier, the scare of what could happen caused it to go soft. She kept massaging my soft member while she talked. “What would she say if I told her that you forced me to rub you?” Grabbing my hand she pushed in down into her pants and made me rub her pussy. “And forced your hand in my pants?” I could feel that her pussy was soaking wet and started to wonder if there was more to this then met the eye.

The next thing I knew, my shorts were around my ankles on the floor and she was kneeling down in front of me. “I bet everyone would like to know about how you forced me to suck you off.” She admonished. “What a pervert, taking advantage of an innocent girl.” She sucked my, rapidly hardening cock into her mouth. Grabbing my hands, she moved them to the back of her head.

I started to understand what she was up to and what she wanted. Gently I pushed her head into my crotch, forcing my cock farther into her mouth. She pushed back on my hands but I could see in her eyes that it wasn’t a sincere push. It was all part of the game she wanted to play.

If that’s what she wanted, I can play too, so I pushed harder. “Suck it bitch. Swallow my hard cock.” She started sucking harder and buried her nose in my hair as she let me penetrate her throat. I pulled her head back away from me and pushed back into her mouth…fucking her face, harder and faster.

Not wanting to cum yet, I pulled her head from my cock and bent her over the tool tray. With one hand holding her down, the other roughly pulled her shorts and soaking wet panties down. Moving behind her, I slid my hard cock into her wet pussy. Pumping hard, I could feel my balls slapping her ass as I pistoned in and out of her. Her tight we pussy felt so nice.

Turning to look back at me she threatened “Don’t you dare fuck my ass! I’d get you in all sorts of trouble for that.”

“You don’t tell me what to do or not to do Slut.” I growled as I pushed a finger coated with pussy juice deep in her ass. She started pushing back as I finger fucked her ass in time with my cock moving in and out of her pussy. When it felt wet, I pulled out and replaced my finger with my cock. The tightness of her rear sheath was awesome. After giving her a moment to adjust, I pumped in and out of her ass.

Pulling her hand down to her pussy I ordered “Play with your pussy, Slut” Her ass started moving around more with the extra stimulation. It was all I could do to keep up. She was hot.

“I’m Cummmmmmiinnnnggggg!!!” she screamed.

The extra contractions were all I could take. “Me toooooo!!!” I shouted as I shot a huge load of sperm deep into her ass. Gradually coming to a stop, my softening cock slid out of her cum soaked ass.

Without saying a word, she stood up and pulled on her clothes. After dressing she walked over and pushed the garage door button, opening the door. As she was walking out the door she turned and said “And let that be a lesson for you.” With a wink, she walked towards home.

Comments? Email and I’ll respond.