A Neighbourhood Party like No Other

Story Info
Neighbours share each other and love to experiment.
4.5k words
4.08
34.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yambuzz
yambuzz
2 Followers

It was the last Saturday night of the month and the neighbours were getting together for their regular monthly party. They all lived on a short, cul-de-sac street in an upmarket community in the Florida Keys. There were four houses on each side of the street and two at the end. Each was home to a couple and their two children. All were beneficiaries of the digital explosion of the last couple of decades and had either inherited or made modest fortunes, so were financially very secure, even though all were barely into their mid- thirties.

Their houses were brand new when they moved in, the whole lot having been built at the same time by the same developer. No two houses were exactly alike, but they shared a common theme involving plenty of exposed timber and shingles and the designs seemed to complement each other in a way that gave the whole cul-de-sac a truly warm and welcoming street appeal.

All the couples were in their twenties when they bought and had worked closely so their various landscaping efforts in the front yards were complementary and added to the overall atmosphere, presenting an avenue of leafy greenness interspersed with seasonal flowerings, all cared for by two gardeners who the neighbours jointly paid for.

Of course, the back yards were as individual as the personalities of each couple who owned the house, but, again, all shared a similar theme - the hedonistic pursuit of pleasure. It hadn't taken long for the ten couples to realise they shared similar tastes not only in architecture, décor but also an unconventional outlook on sex. It was a couple of years before they all realised they had begun experimenting with the so-called Lifestyle socially at around the same time and had concluded it was definitely something they wanted to continue but in a more vigorous fashion.

One thing lead to another and soon the monthly parties became a fixture on their social calendar. Usually one couple was nominated to host a "sleep-over" for all the kids (20 in total now, ranging from ages 5 to 10) while as many as possible would try and arrange similar overnight stays for their own offspring at friends or relatives, in order to lessen the burden on the host. With children occupied for the night, the others convened at one or the other's home to enjoy a night of unrestrained and uninhibited sexual fun.

Over the years they all had come to cherish the friendship of the others and made every effort be available for the monthly play sessions. However, with busy lives and all that, full attendance was rare and this night only six couples were actually present.

All ten couples were very good looking. They all enjoyed excellent health and, because of their financial independence, all had become kind of fitness fanatics. Some spent many hours in the gym, others cycled or ran and a couple even competed in triathlons.

Because of all the exercise and good diet they were committed to, the women's delectable bodies all showed few signs of having born children. They ranged from short, dark-haired, voluptuous Wanda, who was married to Andy, through to tall, blonde, fashion model thin Greta - married to Bill - with her tiny tits, small hips and voracious appetite for cock. There was Sue, with her long blonde hair, fantastic legs and large and extremely prominent clit, who was married to Neil, and Donna, with her red hair, porcelain skin and spectacular tits, married to Steve. Janet was an inch or two taller than Wanda, but slim, compact and a former gymnast who used her still limber body (with its fabulously enhanced tits) to perform some truly remarkable sexual feats, something her husband, Dave, loved to watch. Diane was around two inches short of six feet tall and had a magnificent natural physique, almost no body fat, it seemed, and gorgeous coffee-coloured skin that reflected every sinuous movement of the firm and elegantly shaped muscle beneath. She especially liked riding her husband, Bob, whose big black cock was the largest of the bunch.

Since they first met, their relationship had evolved into that of a sort of sexual commune. Anyone could fuck anyone else at any time, provided only the other was willing (no's were rare) and there were no kids present. The latter was the biggest hindrance to the unrestrained fornication some of them would have liked. However, they had all become very close and found that everybody got as much sex as they wanted - and they all wanted a lot - as often as they wanted. In fact, sometimes weeks would go by with every one of them having a good fuck every day. The whole situation resulted in the entire street having a kind of satisfied and satiated air about it.

All the women were extremely attractive and, as the evening started, the husbands did take a moment to appreciate, snapping pics with cell-phones. They stood as a group, each one wearing something that would be considered barely legal - and definitely lewd - in public. The theme for the night was Bimbo-Slut and they had nailed it perfectly, both individually and as a group. There were several tiny, very tight tank tops (showing very erect nipples), a couple of insanely miniscule micro minis, a pair of very short shorts and a couple of spandex tights, all of which showed prominent camel-toes. Shoes were all "fuck-me" stilettos ranging from four to six inches and there was plenty of gorgeous leg and beautiful skin on display. Fantastic slut makeup and magnificent hairstyles completed a blatantly sexual picture the women had obviously gone all out to achieve.

All six women were well aware of each other's exhibitionist tendencies and, as they preened and posed to the cheers and whistles of their men, each knew the others were getting as aroused as they were, which only added to their anticipation Each was looking across at the group of studs opposite and literally licking their lips as they studied the hard bulges clearly visible through the tight (the ladies bought them purposely one size too small) Lycra shorts each wore.

Just as the women were all in fantastic shape, so were the men. All were extremely buff, with varying sized six-packs, plenty of muscle and very little body fat. Although Bob's cock was the biggest, it wasn't by much and even the smallest of the group - Bill - was still a very respectable size that he knew how to use to its fullest advantage. All were gym regulars, but over the years they had begun working jointly on increasing their aerobic fitness, making for more and better fucking, with longer sessions and quicker recovery time for the men and, for the women, more opportunity to experience the relentless pounding of good, hard cocks.

So, taken as a whole, the group of super buff, super fit Bimbos and Studs, as they were styling themselves tonight, was pregnant with the abundant promise of a session of great sex with a variety of partners. All twelve people present were almost drooling with anticipation, especially since tonight there was an added bonus.

Almost from the start, the group had experimented with various ways of enhancing their pleasure. They had amassed quite a collection of toys - including two Sybians jointly purchased and enthusiastically shared around - and light bondage gear to mutually explore that side of sex. Some liked it, some didn't.

Some of the parties in the early years had been really wild - the Ecstasy party had been particularly bizarre - but they all eventually agreed that nothing beat a glass of wine or two and maybe a bit of smoke to loosen the lips and stiffen the dicks. Not that either tight lips or limp cocks was ever a problem for this group. Nevertheless, there was still a bit of an urge to experiment running through them and recently they had stumbled across hypnosis.

Not that they hadn't been aware of it, but it wasn't until several couples went to a stage hypnotist show with an adult theme that they saw the possibilities. Seeing men and women on stage experience the throes of orgasm while fully clothed - as they did in one part of the show - got the wheels turning. After the show, they went and had a drink and agreed the idea of using hypnosis to enhance the sexual experience might be worth pursuing, so decided to bring it up with the others at the party the following Saturday night.

Well, everybody thought it was a great idea, so Donna and Steve agreed to do some more research. One thing lead to another and now, two years later, Steve had become a proficient amateur hypnotist who, at one time or another, had hypnotised them all. The standing agreement was that all participants in all of the sessions would remember everything that happened and they all knew Steve would never do otherwise - and, if he did, Donna wouldn't let him near her pussy ever again.

So, after being impressed by the power of hypnosis, the group had hatched a plan and tonight it would come to fruition. Everybody was very excited as they gathered by the pool in Steve and Donna's lavish entertaining area, each with a tall champagne flute in their hands. They stood in a circle and Steve spoke.

"Okay, everyone, I hope we're all ready to rock!" That was greeted by a chorus of agreement from the others before he continued. "Now, just so we're clear on what is going to happen tonight, I am going to put you all into a trance and give some suggestions. These solely will be to enhance our sexual experiences tonight and increase the pleasure for all of us. Agreed?" Again, unanimous.

"Well, let's get started then. All right, everybody sit down and get comfortable." There was plenty of lounging furniture and soon five couples were draped comfortably over much of it. Donna was sitting this one out to help Steve if anything should go wrong - not that they wouldn't enjoy what promised to be a very exciting evening - and to help record the experience.

"Okay," continued Steve, already using what she called his 'hypnotic voice'. "I'm going to count from five to one and as I do you will find yourself sliding easily into that trance state you experienced with me before. And after one, I will say "sleep" and you immediately will be deeply, deeply asleep and hearing only my voice."

He repeated the instructions several more times then began the backward count, pausing after each number to reinforce his instructions. Finally he said "sleep", then began checking his now seemingly comatose friends. He suggested a few things - they were too hot or too cold, arms raised and locked, muscles made limp - and finally he was satisfied they were all deeply under and ready to proceed to the next phase.

He looked at Donna, who was smiling back at him, and said "this is going to be such fun!"

"I know," she replied "I can't wait to see what happens. Go ahead!"

"Ladies ... I want you to listen to me and carry out the instructions I am about to give. Now. You are deeply and comfortably asleep, feeling very good about yourself. You're feeling all warm and tingly, all over your body. The feeling is like a gentle vibrator buzzing on every cell in your body - but especially in your skin, your ass, your tits, your nipples and your clit, all vibrating wonderfully. It feels very good and it relaxes you even more. Going deeper and deeper asleep and listening to only my voice."

He paused and observed his friends. The men were sitting placidly, eyes closed, deeply asleep. The women also had their eyes closed, but each was moving her body in a faintly sensuous manner. He had them right where he wanted them. He glanced at Donna, who smiled and nodded enthusiastically, giving him a big thumbs up. He turned back to the group.

"All right ladies, now, that feeling you are experiencing, the feeling of a tiny vibrator in each cell of your body, will continue and it will grow in intensity as I count back from five to one and say 'awake'. You will then wake up and instantly the feeling will turn from a pleasant buzz to a full orgasm. You will begin coming intensely as soon as you wake up and it won't stop. Your orgasm will start and just keep on going for two hours. During those two hours, you will stay in a state of orgasm, your pussies constantly wet no matter what you are doing. It will be intense and amazingly erotic. You will love the feeling. It will pulse through you, never receding and peaking with almost unbearable intensity every time you have a cock buried in your cunt, your ass or your mouth. And you will need, positively have to have, something hard inside you somewhere. Your body will demand it."

He repeated the instructions several times, then turned his attention to the men.

"Now, men I want you to listen to my voice and only my voice. The sound of it will take you even deeper and deeper into sleep. You are feeling relaxed, comfortable, confident and content. You are feeling very masculine, testosterone singing in your body, making you extra sensitive to pleasure. Anything that feels good will be amplified ten times, twenty times. When I count backward from five to one and say the word "awake" you will come back to full awareness. Your cock will become instantly hard, a stiff rod of flesh solid as rock, harder than it's ever been before. It feels so, so good to be so hard. It's like a bar of iron and you can't wait to put it in some wet and willing pussy, to watch an eager mouth gobble it down, to thrust it deeply into an enthusiastically receptive ass. For the next two hours, men, you will be ruled by your cock, which will stay hard and demanding for that entire time. You will be driven to fuck all of the women and cum as many times as you can over those two hours."

He repeated the instructions several times before pausing. The men were still sitting impassively, but the women were now most definitely a wriggling mass of female arousal as the tiny vibrators buzzing in their cells continued to increase.

"One final thing, and everybody is listening only to my voice. When you first come back to awareness, the ladies experiencing powerful orgasms, the men with achingly hard cocks, you will be unaware of each other for the first five minutes. So ladies, that means you will not see the men in the room and men, you will not see the ladies.

Again he repeated the instruction several times before he finally told them all to remain completely relaxed, happy and confidant. Then he turned to Debbie.

"You ready?" he asked.

She nodded eagerly, one hand already under her shorts as she watched.

"Okay. Five, beginning to come around, buzzing increasing, cocks a little harder. Four, the feeling continues to grow. Three, you are becoming more aware while the sensuous feelings continue to grow, pussies now very wet, cocks now very hard. Two, beginning to be more aware now, feeling very good. One, almost there and "Awake"!

There was brief pause as all the hypnotised men and women came back to awareness, but it was only brief. Consumed by their lust, the women immediately began petting and stroking themselves, and each other, their bodies wracked by orgasmic spasms that had them writhing and squirming frantically. Nipples were hard, camel toes instantly soaked, love juices gushing from pussies positively aching to be filled by something other than the fingers a few were using. While trembling and moaning a little with passion, they looked everywhere for the men they needed.

When the men awoke, it was easy to see the suggestion had worked on them. The thinly stretched Lycra of their shorts barely contained raging erections that threatened to burst through the material. They all immediately stood, apparently seething with energy, breathing heavily and rubbing their hard cocks. Bill spoke "Man, I sure hope some women show up soon. I have just got to fuck something," he growled. The others nodded a chorus of assent, one or two of them hauling their aching cocks out and beginning to stroke them in earnest.

Steve and Donna used their cell phones to record the activity as they watched the scene unfold before them, trying to keep straight faces as their friends gradually succumbed more and more the lust boiling within them. Finally, Steve held up five fingers to his wife and, with a smile on his face, began counting off the last five seconds. As the five minutes expired, each group finally became aware of the other.

Immediately the girls became seething, orgasming animals driven by lust intent on only one thing. The men, now raging stallions with bucket-loads of testosterone coursing through their bodies, ripped their shorts off to free raging erections. With a lustful roar, each turned to the nearest eager woman and tore off enough of her clothes to give access to her already streaming, spasming pussy. Within seconds each woman had a solid cock buried deep in her orgasming cunt and was being fucked mercilessly, cries and moans of passion filling the air.

Andy was the first to lose it as he pumped his cock in and out of Greta. He was hammering it into her as hard and fast as possible and she was meeting his every thrust with one of her own when the feel of her inner muscles, already in orgasmic spasms before he entered her, gripping and squeezing his cock - especially the head when he withdrew most of the way - overwhelmed him. He gave three or four extra quick and powerful strokes then pulled out, intending to shoot his load on her tits. He didn't make it, though.

Sue swooped in just as he started to cum and clamped her mouth firmly over his cock. She had been riding Dave cowgirl and watching Andy and Greta intently through her almost blinding lust. She timed her move perfectly, pumping her hips rapidly up and down on Dave's cock while she enthusiastically swallowed Andy's full load without spilling a drop.

As she continued to lick him clean while moving her hips frantically around the rigid shaft in her cunt, she realised with delight that Andy was still hard. She took her mouth off his cock and looked at him. Then, propping herself up on both arms, she looked down at Dave, then over at Andy. "I want you both to fuck me. I want you in my ass, Andy," she groaned, "I'm already cumming but I need more. " She flopped forward onto Dave, raising her ass in the air and spreading her legs as far as she could without her cunt losing its death grip on his cock. She looked directly at Andy. "Please, Andy, I really, REALLY need to have your dick in my ass right now," she pleaded. He was happy to oblige.

And so it went ... for the next two hours the five couples were completely insatiable sex fiends, fucking frantically anywhere and everywhere with anybody handy. At one point they all happened to be in the same room and managed to organise their jerking, orgasming bodies into a daisy chain circle. Donna and Steve had been instructed to film the whole evening so followed everything quite closely, although watching the writhing mass of orgasming bodies in a circle around them had lead them to forget about filming for a few minutes as she eagerly got down on all fours and received her husband's familiar cock, first in her pussy, then in her ass, then back in her pussy.

By the time they came back to awareness, the circle had broken up into individual pairs again, randomly fucking whoever they happened to be with. The women had simply laid back on the loungers holding their legs high and wide spread with hips raised and mouths mostly open. The men were simply going from one to the other, putting hard dicks in whatever welcoming pussy, ass or mouth happened to be nearby and vacant.

It was an incredibly erotic couple of hours and inevitably both Donna and Steve succumbed to temptation. Donna couldn't resist riding Bob's big cock to a really satisfying orgasm and smiled when she slipped off his shaft and saw him wander over to begin plunging into Wanda's vacant cunt, as though he had already forgotten about her. Which, she supposed, he had because under the current compulsion he was totally focused on the next pussy to fuck.

yambuzz
yambuzz
2 Followers
12