A Nevada Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ride my horn, Cow Girl. Ride me hard but stay in the saddle."

"I want to stay in your saddle for a long time."

But my attention, in time, focuses almost exclusively on her breasts -- especially when I knew that my cock was in a very enjoyable tunnel and receiving ample attention.

Time passes. Kit continues to ride my cock. I continue watching her breasts bounce around. And I especially like her playing with her breasts and teats.

"My legs are getting tired. Can we change positions?"

"Yes. I would like to go in your back-door. I want some anal sex."

Kitty stood up, bent over and spread her legs. Her face and breasts were on the bed. Her upper thighs press against the bed. Her ass was in position to receive my firm cock and to stay in that position. I apply lubricant on the condom. Some more lubricant is placed on her ass hole.

"Please be easy when you have me this way." You know that you are my only client that gets to fuck my ass."

"Yes. I will be easy -- -- just as I have been easy in the past." I reply.

"You know, Jeff, that you are my only client that gets to fuck my ass."

"Thank you. I very much appreciate the opportunity to possess and penetrate your ass,"

Using a finger, I rub her ass hole. Then push my finger into her ass. I pull partway out, then push my finger in again. After several more times, a second finger joins the first. I could feel Kitty relaxing as two fingers fuck her ass for a minute or so. She was ready for my condom covered cock

My firm erection was only inches away from her ass. I hold her hips and move forward. My dressed cock head touches her ass. I move slightly forward -- my cock head pushes against her ass hole. Then, with a little more pushing, my cock head disappears into her body. Gradually, inch by inch, most of my shaft follows. I slowly pull back, then slowly push forward again. Most of my cock penetrates her ass. Often!

I bent forward and rub the sides of her upper body -- then lower my hands and caress the smooth outside of her hanging breasts. For several minutes, Kit was ass fucked. Kit moans softly, but her moans were moans of some pain but mostly moans of pleasure.

I pull out of her ass and take off the used condom.

"Thank you very much for that pleasure, Kit."

"You are welcome. For me, you are a very special person."

"Please do not move. I will put on a new condom and fuck your cunt. Rear entry position, please."

"Yes. Put your hard cock in my larger hole. Fuck me, Jeff. Fuck my cunt, fast, and hard."

Kit still had her face and breasts on the bed, her feet were on the floor. Her legs spread wide. Her cunt was ready for penetration. I held my erection and guide it past her pussy lips as I move slightly forward. Slowly, I penetrate her cunt as far as possible. Then pull partway out. Again in deep, then partway out. I bent slightly forward, grab a breast with each hand, and squeeze both teats with my fingers. As my rod moves in and almost out of her cylinder, my fingers fondle her breasts.

While still thrusting as deep as possible into her very moist cunt, I continue fondling a breast and pulling its nipple with my fingers of one hand. My other hand roams over her stomach and reaches her slit. I slip a finger in between her pussy lips and began to massage her clitoris. Kit's soft moans easily told me that she likes the triple activity of cock and fingers.

"Fuck me faster and harder, Jeff."

I place both of my hands on her hips and continue fucking her. But now every penetration was deep, fast, and as hard as possible. I move my body in a variety of ways -- up, down, right, and left -- so my rod would push into her cunt from different positions. My balls frequently hit her ass. She slide a hand under her stomach and plays with her clitoris. Her fingers stroke my balls, briefly. Then Kit resumes playing with her clitoris. Her soft moans continue.

"Say it, Baby. Say it."

"Oh, Jeff. I love the fucking you are giving me. I love being completely possessed by you. I love your hard cock in my cunt."

"I love to fuck your pussy, Kitty. I love having you."

The rear end fucking of her cunt continues. Finally, I pull out and say: "Let's move to the missionary position."

Kitty is now on her back, her ass elevated by a firm pillow, her legs spread wide. Very wide. I bent over her body, licking, and sucking her breast and nipple. One hand was fondling her other breast and gently pinching its nipple. My other hand was stroking her pussy lips and rubbing her clitoris.

"Oh, Jeff. I enjoy the mouth and hand contact. But I really want my cunt to feel your cock."

Quickly, I was between her legs. My condom covered cock is very close to her moist pussy. I move forward slightly and guide the head of my manhood past her pussy lips and into her pink tunnel. Inch by inch my shaft follows. I pull partway out, then penetrate deep again. Again and again. My cock explores and penetrates her body as deep as possible. My balls frequently hit her ass as I thrust deep into her cunt.

Kit's fucking continues as I place one of her legs on my shoulder and press the other leg down on the bed. Her legs are spread as far apart as possible. Her pink treasure is completely exposed -- to my eyes, to my fingers, to my cock. I started rubbing her clitoris with my thumb, but my deep cock penetrations continue.

"I love being possessed by you. This position and activity is very pleasing for me."

"And I really enjoy seeing and having you in this fashion."

Initially, my penetrations were slow and easy. Then they became fast and hard. I alter my speed and depth of penetration, but my cock head is always in Kit's cunt.

"Do you feel like a woman?"

"Yes!"

"A woman who is getting a wonderful fucking?"

"Yes! A wonderful fucking." Kit almost screams.

Kit's body starts to slightly shake. The shaking becomes faster, her body quivers. I could feel her cunt muscles tighten on my cock. From deep inside, a wave of motion spreads through her entire body. I continue giving her a hard and fast fucking. Soon a second, but smaller wave, spreads through her body. Kit had her orgasm.

"Oh, Jeff. I want to feel you come inside me. Fuck me harder."

My hard rod was still deep inside her body. I thrust into her even quicker and harder.

My cock was functioning like a piston that moves in and almost out of a lubricated cylinder. For several more minutes, I continue pounding and ramming her cunt -- as deep as possible. I could both feel and see that Kit has another orgasm. My cock grew slightly in size. Then explodes -- cum shots into the tip of the condom.

I collapse onto her body. Part of my weight is pressing her into the bed. Then I roll off. I felt completely drained.

Kitty reaches down and took the condom off my shrinking cock. She turns the condom inside out and places the tip close to my mouth.

"The lady always goes first." I said.

Kitty smiles and softly laughs. But she sucks my cum into her mouth. She bent over me, we kiss. And share my cum.

As we lay stark naked in bed, I whisper in her ear: "I expect my personal problem to be satisfactory resolved before this year is over.

"That is very good news, for us. My personal problem probably will also be solved about the same time."

"Then we can start a new life together -- daily."

"Yes --- together," Kitty says. She adds: "I love you fucking me."

"Kitty, as always your pussy provided me with lots of pleasure. Thank you -- -- very much."

"You are welcome and thank you for selecting me and for the nice tip."

"Yes, I have a lot more pleasure with you then I ever receive from my spouse -- soon to be my ex-spouse. Your tattoo just above your pubic hair line is exactly correct."

Kitty laughs softly, then said: "I am glad that you enjoy the tattooed word -- PLEASURE. The artist who gave me the tattoo seemed to take a long time doing the work."

"As you told me earlier, you were naked below the waist. Possibly that is why he took so long."

"He did not touch my pussy lips. But I am sure he enjoyed the view."

"I know that I enjoy both the view and the touching."

After several more minutes of conversation, the timer rang. Our party would soon be over. Kitty put on her lingerie and the opaque red gown. I took a very quick shower. Kitty kisses my cock -- good by, then assistes me in dressing.

"When will you be back, Jeff."

"I am going back home in several days -- expect to be back with you in five weeks."

"I will arrange my schedule to be here."

"Please keep in contact, Kitty, using the internet or mail."

"Yes, we will stay in contact"

Silently, we walk hand-in-hand to the brothel lobby. We hug and whispere good-bys and thanks. We separate: Kitty turns and walks back toward her room. I leave the brothel.

As I walk on the side walk toward the parking lot, another man is walking toward the brothel.

"He spoke: "Hi. Did you have a good party?"

"Yes, I had a very pleasing party."

"Would you mind telling me the name of the girl?"

"Yes, I would be glad to tell you her name. Ask for Kitty. She is in her mid-forties, is wearing a red opaque gown, and has brown hair. I am sure you will enjoy the pleasure that she provides. You will like the tattoo just above her slit."

"Thanks. I certainly appreciate the information. I will look for the tattoo."

"I am certain you will see it."

I smile. I did not mind providing Kit's name. After all, she is in business. The business of providing men sexual pleasure -- -- for payment. After my divorce is finalized, I fully expected that Katherine would become a one penis woman. My penis!

The thought of Katherine being available daily causes my penis to stir slightly. Once in my car, I reach down and touch myself for a few minutes through the fabric of my pants.

My penis was only partially erect. But once home and with my spouse, I knew that my erections would be few. But masturbation would provide some pleasure.

Our marriage years ago was like a bright flaming fire; now only a few faint sparks were occasionally seen. It seems that my spouse and I had only a legal marriage -- and certainly not a romantic loving marriage. It -- is / could be -- time to move on!

Briefly, I think about -- is / could be. I have been thinking about a divorce for many months. I believe it is now time to move on!

Reluctantly, I start the car and leave the brothel parking lot. Soon, I was on the highway traveling East to the Salt Lake City Airport.

But I certainly expect to be back in five weeks for more pleasure with Katherine.

12