A New Administration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care, I want your cock," said Hannah, "now be a good boy and get on the floor."

The four women pushed together and Aaron lost his balance. Lisa immediately sat on his midriff to prevent him from getting back up. Emma trapped his right hand, Sophie his left and Hannah held his legs.

"Don't struggle, I know you want this; your cock's so hard. Let's get it out," said Lisa, unzipping his jumpsuit.

"No -- no, I won't let you do this; I won't give them the evidence to condemn you!" Despite being extremely aroused, Aaron was struggling desperately to break free. He knew his friends and colleagues would be made an example of and he didn't want to be the reason for it.

"Hold still, I've almost got it!" said Hannah.

At that moment Aaron's cock sprung free from its confines and stood firmly to attention, the tip smeared in pre-cum. Hannah casually slipped his thick, veiny member into her mouth and stroked the base of it with her right hand. Although normally quite reserved, her mind was racing with deviant thoughts. She started to lick the tip of Aaron's cock, whilst letting her long blonde hair trail over his thighs; eliciting a squirm of delight from her captive.

Not wishing to be outdone and determined to taste his cock herself, Emma joined-in. The two women dutifully worked his prick with their mouths until it was glistening with their saliva. One after the other, they then took it fully into their months until their cheeks bulged. For his part, Aaron had ceased protesting and lost himself to the pleasure he was feeling. Detecting this slackening resistance, Lisa moved from his torso and repositioned her legs on either side of Aaron's head.

"Lick my pussy, I wanna feel your tongue on my clit," she commanded.

"Lisa...I --" but Aaron's last vestige of dissent was cut short as Lisa completely smothered him with her dripping wet young cunt.

All Aaron could think about was how wonderful her pussy tasted as his tongue lapped hungrily at her love bud. He then moved down towards her soft pink hole and pushed his tongue in as far as it would go. The response was almost instantaneous as Lisa's legs turned to jelly and she cried out in orgasmic bliss.

On hearing their friend's cries of delight, Hannah and Emma thought it was about time to satisfy their own needs and stopped their frantic cock-slurping.

"I wanna go first!" shouted Hannah; her deep blue eyes filled with desire.

"So do I -- I need that cock inside me!" replied Emma.

The matter was settled by Lisa, who had regained enough composure to crawl over to Emma, whereupon she gave her fellow rebel the sort of full-fat kiss normally reserved for newlyweds.

Hannah spotted her opportunity and climbed on top of Aaron so that her intimate lips were caressing the very tip of his cock. She was extremely horny but she seemed to be savouring this moment of pre-coital excitement as she rubbed her pussy along his shaft. Aaron tried, and failed, to push himself inside her. A combination of the drugged gas and being surrounded by several horny women had driven him to new heights of sexual desire.

"I can't take this anymore, please, please fuck me!" he demanded.

"I'm gonna take you deep inside me and ride you like a fucking jockey," said Hannah as she abruptly, almost forcefully, took his full length inside her. There was almost no friction at all as her sopping wet pussy glided up and down on his fully erect cock. She gasped as every vein of his thick six-inch member caressed her intimate region, sending rippling waves of pleasure throughout her body.

Aaron, for his part, was trying to hold-off a building orgasm. His face was contorted, with an expression mixing equal parts pleasure and concentration. He looked into Hannah's bright, lust-filled eyes and then down to her small but pert breasts; the nipples were like delicate pink buds as they stood proudly to attention. Next to him, Lisa and Emma were still kissing and quietly fondling each other. The latter still had her black g-string on, which did little to cover her excitement as a dark, sticky stain had spread out across the material.

Indeed, Aaron found himself entirely surrounded by the sounds, smells and sights of carnal abandon. To his immediate left, Sophie was happily strumming away at her quim, with two fingers deep inside her pussy and another stimulating her clit. She had changed position now so that her legs were wide open and facing him, affording Aaron an uninterrupted view of her self-pleasuring. Her head was thrown back and her arched spine and loud moaning suggested she was nearing climax.

Amidst all of this, Aaron knew he wouldn't last much longer as Hannah quickened the pace and changed the angle of penetration enough for him to cry out in delight. However, at that very moment she started to scream as her eyes closed, her toes curled and her throbbing pussy convulsed around his prick.

"I'm going to cum, you're gonna make me cum!" she yelled, breathlessly before collapsing on top of him.

Immediately and without warning, Aaron felt a hand grasp the base of his hopelessly hard cock and pull it out of Hannah's still-pulsating cunt.

"Hey, what gives?" she asked turning in the direction of the unwanted interruption.

"It's definitely my turn now," said Emma, who had clearly been watching the unfolding scene carefully and waiting for an opportune moment to strike. "And, unlike you, I'm going to make Aaron cum so hard he won't be able to stand up afterwards," she added, somewhat mockingly.

Hannah noted the dramatic change in Emma's personality and wondered if the drugged horniness had made her similarly unpleasant. Instead of arguing, she clambered onto her knees and shuffled away. Emma, meanwhile, had climbed on top of Aaron with her back to him and allowed his rampant cock to slide between her arse cheeks. He could feel the cotton of her g-string against his hard member and it was immediately coated with a combination of his pre-cum and Hannah's glistening pussy juice.

Emma turned her head so that she was looking at Aaron over her shoulder. She had suggestively inserted a finger into her delicate mouth, whilst smiling at him coyly. Her expression was difficult to read but contained a certain possessiveness that made him feel uneasy.

"I know you want my ass and today you're going to get it," she said simply.

"I -- uh -- I don't know what to say." It was true that Emma had a spectacular arse; it wasn't large but it was perfectly rounded and beautifully pert. Aaron liked the way it swayed when she moved and he would always try to sneak a glace as she walked past.

"You don't need to say anything, just lay there and enjoy it."

She slid the thong to one side with her left hand and removed the spittle-covered finger from her mouth before slowly inserting into her dark hole. It glistened slightly as Emma proceeded to grab both her cheeks and pull them apart. She then guided herself down onto the purple tip of Aaron's throbbing organ. The first half-inch entered her easily, thanks to the layer of love juice coating his cock, but they both gasped involuntarily as Emma's arsehole stretched to accommodate him.

"Oh god that's tight, I'm not sure you can take it!" shouted Aaron as a wave of pleasure engulfed him. It felt better than he could ever have imagined as Emma lowered herself further so that the entire head of his penis had disappeared inside her.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm in charge here," came the terse response as Emma continued her slow descent.

Moments later she had Aaron's entire length inside her, her lubricated passage gripping his cock so securely that it would have taken a crowbar to prise them apart. Emma shifted her position slightly so that she was leaning away from Aaron. Once the angle of penetration was just right she started slowly riding him; grinding her shapely arse down on his engorged member as far as it would go before rhythmically pulling away. She could feel his throbbing cock's every vein inside her and it was clear that she had made him very horny indeed. This only served to further increase her own arousal to the point that the stain on the front of her g-string had expanded and covered most of the material.

"Oh, fuck me like a dirty little whore," said Aaron without really knowing why he was talking like that.

"Give it to me, I just wanna ride your cock!"

"Your ass feels so good. I bet you just love getting me off like this."

"Yeah, I want to feel you cum inside me," Emma said and then sped up, whilst simultaneously thrusting a hand inside her sodden panties and massaging her hyper-sensitive clit.

"I'm nearly there, are you ready for it?"

"Oh god, I'm coming too. Give it to me!"

Aaron felt Emma's legs buckle as she screamed in ecstasy but the momentary lapse in concentration had caused his rock hard prick to slip out of her arse before he'd been finished off. His frustration was short-lived, however, because Sophie had wriggled up beside him and immediately slipped her soft, pouting lips over his cock.

"I bet this feels good," she said in between slurps.

Aaron couldn't respond; he was muted by the wave of euphoria cascading up from his groin and deluging all his senses at once. Considering he had been accosted by several horny women and given a drug specifically designed to stimulate arousal, he was amazed he'd been able to last for so long. However, Sophie's oral technique felt amazing and he knew her deep, sloppy blowjob would coax every last drop of out of him.

Emma, Hannah and Lisa gathered around to watch as Aaron's legs stared to shake. He let out a tremendous gasp and pumped several jets of hot, sticky spunk into Sophie's mouth. It was more cum than she was able to take and so she moved her face away slightly. This resulted in another blast hitting her squarely on the chin before she was able to retreat completely. The remaining spurts flew into the air like a fountain and landed on Aaron's stomach, whereupon Hannah started to lick it up.

"That -- was -- incredible!" said Aaron after regaining the power of speech, "I've never felt anything like that before."

"Um, I have a problem," replied Sophie after swallowing the huge load in her mouth, "I'm still fucking horny and your dick is still hard!"

"So am I", agreed Lisa and Hannah in unison.

"Look, ladies, I don't know why I've still got a hard-on but I need some time to recover, OK?" said Aaron. Though, in truth, he couldn't understand it. Mentally he felt that warm, post-coital glow rather than the animalistic lust he experienced earlier but his cock seemed to have other ideas. Instead of returning to its flaccid state, it stood to rapt attention.

"So after giving you the ride of your fucking life, we're supposed to just sit here and cuddle!?" said Emma angrily, "I don't think so, you're gonna pleasure us for as long as we want! Girls...hold him down."

In a similar fashion to their earlier exploits, Hannah and Sophie grabbed an arm each as Aaron struggled. From his position on the ground he had no leverage to hoist himself up so he settled for writhing around and trying to make things difficult. He didn't put as much effort into it as he could have done because, even though he didn't want to admit it to himself, he was a little excited at being at the mercy of these increasingly domineering women. If he had known what was coming next he may have struggled a little more persistently.

There was no foreplay this time; no cock sucking or words of encouragement. As Lisa held his legs firmly in place, Emma finally removed her stained g-string and squatted over his hardened dick. She had something approaching malice in her pretty hazel eyes as she took his length inside her moistened pussy.

Aaron knew immediately that his lack of meaningful resistance was a very bad decision. Whereas mere minutes ago Emma's divine body had been a source of endless pleasure, now he felt nothing but agonising pain stretching from his thighs to his midriff. She was riding him like her life depended on it but every thrust caused Aaron to release guttural scream. His cock was raw and his balls, so completely emptied just moments ago, felt like they'd been kicked by a steel tow-capped boot.

"I think he's enjoying it really," said Hannah, laughing callously.

"Yeah, how long do you think it'll take to make him cum this time?" replied Sophie.

Emma continued to pump Aaron's cock, completely oblivious to the older man's pleas. She was frenetically rubbing her protruding clit as another climax approached fast.

"Come on you dirty fucker, I know you like this pussy; tell me you're enjoying it."

"Fuck -- you!" replied Aaron through gritted teeth. Despite the pain from his loins, however, he could feel an orgasm building. Emma's pussy was nearly as tight as her arsehole and the constant stimulation was causing a purely physical reaction in his body; one that completely betrayed the mental anguish he was experiencing.

"Don't say that, I know I'm gonna make you cum -- let's do it together."

Aaron let out another cry of discomfort as Emma quickened the pace again. She was now nothing more than a blur on top of him, gliding up and down on his stiff rod with such ferocity that he could barely make out her features, contorted as they were into an expression somewhere between pleasure and determination.

Then, quite unexpectedly, his cock twitched and shuddered at the same moment as the muscles in Emma's snatch rhythmically contracted. They were going to climax together after all.

Aaron squealed in agony as the tiny amount of sperm left in his balls was forcibly ejected. It pulsed along his aching shaft, sending judders of pain through his abdomen, before filling Emma's pussy with its warmth.

"That's it, I knew you were getting off on this," said Emma in a breathless whisper as she dismounted.

"It's definitely my turn now," said Sophie without pausing a beat, "Emma, pin his arm down for me."

Aaron looked down towards his penis, hoping he had lost his erection. When he saw it was still as stiff as a board he decided he needed to make a move. He knew he couldn't take any more of this; these girls were going to fuck him to death!

As Sophie slackened her grip on his arm to allow Emma to take her place, he rolled over onto his side and tried to push himself into a sitting position.

"Oh no you don't." squealed Emma, who then elbowed him in the stomach. This caused Aaron to roll back in her direction, at which point she grabbed his arm and pinned it under her knees. Despite her diminutive size and Aaron's constant thrashing around, he was no match for the four horny women and he found himself completely trapped again.

"Go on Sophie, fuck the ungrateful bastard!" said Emma after steadying herself.

The screen froze.

Back in the basement room of UN Overwatch Committee's headquarters, both Helana and Michael had been watching the footage with intense interest. Every part of the failed operation had been captured in graphic detail by the omnipresent Videolink. Michael was ashamed to admit that the 3-D glasses had made the experience so real it had given him an erection. Now, though, he was genuinely concerned for the fate of his friends; especially Aaron. Helana had read as much in his expression and paused the recording.

"Don't worry, it's nearly over. We took pity on them at this point and brought them all in; I just wanted to demonstrate our power. Like I said, I can make your stay here extremely uncomfortable."

"What power? All you've done is made a few people have sex by drugging them!" replied Aaron.

"Have you been watching the same film as me Mr Tyson? I told you the gas effects women far more than men. What happened in there wasn't just a physical transformation, it was a mental one as well. With their inhibitions removed, your rebel friends raped one of their own. A crime, incidentally, for which they will be punished. I'd also imagine they'll never be able to trust each other again. If that isn't power, I don't know what is."

"You're sick, you know that? A twisted, fat bit --"

"Careful Mr Tyson, I've warned you once already. I shall not do so again. Let's watch the rest of the recording," said Helana.

The screen unfroze.

"No, please, I can...can't take any more," Aaron begged with a look of horror on his face, "please, we were friends."

Sophie paused, hovering over him with her pussy inches from the tip of his cock. Despite the desperate need clawing at her insides, something about the way Aaron spoke stopped her going any further. There was a moment's silence, broken only by an impatient Emma.

"Yes we are friends, and friends are supposed to do things for each other," she said coldly, "like right now we need your hard cock."

Sophie was still wavering but starting to feel more like herself. What none of them had noticed but was easily discernible from the Videolink was that the HAL-247 gas had stopped venting into the sealed room.

"I don't know Emma, it kinda feels wrong. I mean I am horny but it's Aaron for god's sake, we shouldn't be doing this," said Sophie with a look of remorse.

"I agree, I just don't know what came over me," said Lisa, who then stood up and released Aaron's legs.

"Oh my god, what have we done? I bet the eunuchs have all this on camera! They'll put us on trial and send us all to labour camps, or worse. We'll have no help from the resistance because they'll disown us when they see the tapes," said Hannah in a panic.

"Yeah, I'm fine by the way," said Aaron, more relieved than annoyed.

Emma, meanwhile, was gradually coming to her senses and stood up slowly. She was acutely aware and increasingly embarrassed about the effect the gas had had on her. She had become a wild animal, incapable of rational thought and it terrified her.

"I -- err -- don't know what to say, that stuff, it just gets inside your head. I'm so sor..."

"Can you lot shut up for a minute; look over there," said Sophie, pointing towards the same small duct that had previously released the HAL-247.

At first glance it looked like she was pointing at thin air but, on closer inspection, the vent seemed to be emitting a clear vapour. It was so subtle that it was only detectible by the slight distortion caused to the surrounding area; like looking at something through a glass of water.

"What the hell are they doing now?" asked Aaron to the room at large.

His question was answered soon enough as Sophie started to feel light-headed and woozy. She swayed a little on her feet before steadying herself by placing a hand on a nearby wall.

"I'm no expert but I'd say that's sleeping gas. I guess the eunuchs want to, want to take us in for question...questioning," said Sophie's, her voice trailing off as the effects of the gas slurred her speech. She knew it wouldn't take long for the drug to knock her out completely so she sat down to prevent injury. This stuff acts fast, she thought, before her pretty blue eyes closed and she fell into a dreamless sleep.

Aaron looked over at Sophie and saw her chest move, confirming that at least it was only sleeping gas and not something more permanent. He also noticed that her nipples were hardened like little bullets; perhaps an after-effect of the HAL-247.

Next to him, Emma's eyes were glassy and a far-away expression played upon her features. This lasted only a few seconds before her small frame fell awkwardly to the floor. She looked so delicate against the harsh light that it served only to illustrate just how out-of character her behaviour of a few minutes ago had been.

Both Lisa and Hannah were struggling to stay awake but they both knew it was a lost cause. Then, from her drug-induced stupor, a question that had been nagging Hannah for some time found its voice: "Where the hell is Katie?"