A New Adventure

Story Info
She learns to take it up the ass
6.1k words
4.24
123.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,524 Followers

Chapter 1

21 year old Joanie walked into her dorm room and dropped her books on her desk. "God what a long day," she flopped down on her bed and looked at her roommate Michelle. Michelle looked up from her book and pushed her glasses further up on her nose.

"Class that bad?" She asked setting the book down on her leg.

Joanie groaned. "Mr. Walker is making us write a 20 page term paper about the American Revolution."

"Ooooooohhhh that sucks," Michelle replied softly.

"Tell me about it and we only have a week to do it." Joanie growled and punched the mattress with her hands.

Michelle stood up and walked over to Joanie's bed; she sat down beside her and gently stroked her stomach. "Well don't think about it right now, remember you have a date with Rick tonight."

Joanie thought about her hot boyfriend and felt her pussy start to leak. She loved the way he would drill his 8 ½ inch cock into her hard and fast. "That's right I do." She looked at the clock and gasped. "Shit, I gotta get ready; he's going to be here soon." She sat up and pushed Michelle's hand away. She smiled at her roommate and kissed her softly on the cheek. "Thanks, you really are a great friend."

Michelle stood up and went back to her own bed, her ass swinging slightly. "You're welcome, now you better get ready, you don't wanna keep that hunk waiting. She sat back down on her bed and picked up her book.

Joanie jumped up and grabbed her bathroom stuff. She quickly left the room heading to the community bathroom to get ready for her date.

20 minutes later, Joanie walked back into the room. She was wearing a denim skirt that barely covered her thighs and a halter top over her slender body that really enhanced her 38C tits. She had forgone the bra knowing Rick liked her without one. She pulled her long reddish blonde hair back in a French braid and sat down at her desk to do her makeup. She had just finished getting ready when there was a knock at the door. She pulled her sandals on then jumped up and answered the door.

"Well hello there handsome." She said with a smile staring at the man standing in the doorway.

Rick Martinez was 22 and in his last year of college. At 5'10 and 165lbs, he was captain of the tennis team. He was dressed casually in a pair of faded jeans and a polo shirt. His long jet black hair was pulled back in a pony tail that went halfway down his back. His ice blue eyes looked over Joanie's body and finally resting on her face he smiled. "Hey beautiful." He stepped into the room and pulled her into his arms kissing her deeply. Joanie moaned against his mouth as his tongue swooped into her mouth and dueled with her own.

Michelle cleared her throat and the couple broke apart. "Hey Michelle," Rick said smiling at his girlfriends roommate.

Michelle smiled and curled up on her bed with her book. "Hey Rick, have fun tonight."

Rick grinned at Joanie, "Oh we definitely plan to." He looked back at Michelle. "Didn't you have a date with Terry tonight?"

Michelle looked up from her book. "Yeah but he had to cancel, something about studying for midterms."

Rick nodded and put his arm around Joanie's waist. He squeezed her ass as he pushed her towards the door. "That sucks, well enjoy your book, we're outta here."

Michelle nodded and waved. As soon as the door was closed she sighed. She understood that her boyfriend needed to study, this was his last year and he wanted to do a good job. But it did nothing for her burning pussy. She put the book down and lay back on the bed. Her body was on fire and she knew the only way to put it out was with Terry's 8 inch cock. She whimpered as she lay there thinking about him drilling her. She thought about playing with herself, bringing herself off when there was another knock at the door.

She sighed as she sat up and then climbed off the bed. "Who the hell is it now?" She wondered as she walked over and opened the door. What she saw made her heart beat faster in her chest.

Terry was standing there smiling at her and holding a red rose. "Hey beautiful." He said stepping into the room and closing the door behind him. Michelle thought that Terry was a hunk although a lot of girls thought he was geeky looking with his horn rimmed glasses that covered his sea green eyes. He kept his dishwater blonde hair cut just above his neck, and his medium build was always covered with blue jeans and a flannel shirt. Even during the summer, he wore the same outfits. When he was 18 he had thought about going into the military, but his parents convinced him to go to college instead. Now four years later, he was in his final year and couldn't wait to graduate.

"Hey," Michelle purred and wrapped her arms up around his neck. "I thought you had to study tonight."

Terry set the rose down on her desk and wrapped his arms around her slender body. At 20, Michelle had always been proud of her body. At 5'8" with a slender build, she felt her 36C breasts were her best features. He leaned his head forward and nibbled at her lips. "I do, but I thought about you and got instantly hard." He ground his cock against her. "I couldn't concentrate so I decided to take a break and come see you."

Michelle purred as she pressed her body against his. "Well I'm glad you did. I was getting ready to play with myself, I'm so hot."

Terry put his hands on her ass and lifted her body against his. "Well, maybe I can take care of that problem for you my love." He nibbled at her lips as he carried her over to the bed. Michelle felt the bed come up to meet her and purred as he lay down over her kissing her deeply, his hands roaming over her body.

Michelle threw her head back and purred as she felt his hands moving over her. "Oh yes baby, touch me, I'm so hot."

Terry nibbled at her neck with his lips as he reached down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt. "Sit up lover." He growled softly moving off of her. Michelle pulled herself to a sitting position then lifted the shirt over her head. Terry looked at her bra encased breasts and licked his lips. "God you're beautiful." He growled running his finger over the top of her breasts.

Michelle smiled and threw the shirt on the floor then reached behind her and undid the bra. She pulled it off and let her breasts fall into his waiting hands. She threw the bra on the floor then lay back on the bed once more. "Come here lover boy." She purred reaching up for him.

Terry lay back over her and captured her lips with his own. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and sucked at hers which made her moan and press up against him. He cupped her breasts in his hands and caressed them, making the nipple start to stand up proud. "God I love your body baby." He groaned nipping at her neck with his teeth as he made his way down her body leaving little bites in his wake. When he nibbled at her breast, Michelle whimpered and ran her fingers through his hair.

"That feels good baby." She purred as he took one of her nipples between his lips and sucked gently at it, pulling it with his lips. He grabbed her other nipple with his fingers and gently squeezed it, as he sucked at the one in his mouth. Michelle purred and pressed her body up towards his mouth. "Oh yes, suck my tit, it feels so good." She ran her fingers through his hair and held him tight against her breast.

Terry sucked harder at the nipple, wrapping his tongue around it. When it hardened in his mouth, he pulled his mouth away and attacked the other one giving it the same treatment. Michelle writhed on the bed, pressing her breast tighter against his mouth as she moaned hotly. "Oh god that feels so good." She whined holding his head tight against her.

Terry reached down between their bodies and unbuttoned her jeans. He sucked at her nipple until it was standing up proud then pulled his mouth away and started kissing his way down her body. He stuck his tongue in her belly button and she giggled as he unzipped her jeans and slowly started pulling them and her panties down her legs. He moved off the bed and pulled on her clothes until he was able to pull them off her feet. He threw them on the floor with her other things and pushed her legs far apart. He moved between her spread legs and leaning his head forward ran his tongue over her shaved pussy lips. "God I love your shaved pussy baby." He moaned spreading her open and taking a long taste.

Michelle pulled at her nipples as she looked down at him through passion filled eyes. "Oh yes baby, eat my hot pussy. Make me cum on your mouth, please baby I'm so hot. I need to cum so bad."

Terry pulled his head back and stared at her pussy. Her clit was peeking out of its hood and was throbbing. He leaned his head forward once more and flicked his tongue against the small nub. He watched it push more out of its hood and he licked at it again. Michelle moaned as he licked at her clit and lifted her body against his mouth. "Oh yes baby that feels so good." She purred pulling hard at her breasts.

She wiggled her hips as she lifted against him. "Don't tease me baby, eat me." She begged softly.

He lifted his eyes to hers and smiled. He slipped three fingers inside her and moaned at how wet she was. "God, what have you been thinking about baby?" He asked with a smile as he slowly worked his fingers in and out.

Michelle purred as she lifted her pussy against his hand. "I was thinking about your hard cock and how I want it inside me."

He smiled as he slowly worked his fingers inside her. "I can tell." He growled softly as he lowered his head and licked at her clit once more. Michelle whimpered and pressed her pussy tighter against his face. Terry licked lovingly at her clit, until it was completely out of its hood and throbbing mercilessly. "God you are hot honey." He moaned flicking his finger against her clit while with his other hand he continued working inside her. He brought his thumb down and teased it against her asshole making her jump.

"Oh yeah, stick your thumb up my ass." She purred feeling his thumb pressing tenderly against the tight hole.

He worked his fingers faster inside her as he teased at her asshole with his thumb. When she started writhing harder on the bed, he knew she was close and he pushed forward with his thumb burying it up her tight hole to the first knuckle. "Ugh, oh fuck yes, finger my pussy, and finger my ass. Make me cum baby." She whined mauling her breasts with her fingers as she humped her body against his imbedded fingers.

He worked his fingers and thumb fervently inside her as he leaned forward once more and took her clit between his lips. He sucked hard at her clit as he fingered her. Michelle was going wild; she humped her body hard against his mouth and fingers as she mauled her breasts with her fingers, pulling on her nipples until they stood up hard and proud. "Ugh, oh fuck yes, I'm cummminnnnngggg..." She cried coating his fingers in her juices.

Terry pulled his fingers out of her pussy and quickly replaced them with his tongue. He drank up all her juices she had pouring out of her, as he pulled his thumb out of her ass and replaced it with two coated fingers. Michelle felt her ass being stretched and moaned as he furiously fingered her ass and tongued her hot hole. He used his free hand to pull at her clit, twisting and pulling on the small nub as she humped wildly against him once more. "Ugh, oh fuck yes, make me cum again." She begged wrapping her legs around his head and humping her body tight against him.

He slid a third finger up her tight ass and forcefully worked them in and out as she whimpered and humped against him. "Oh god, my ass feels so full." She panted as he tongued her pussy and pulled at her clit. "Tongue my pussy, finger my ass, oh fuck I'm cummminnnnngggg again."

He drank up her juices like a man dying of thirst as he felt her ass tighten around his fingers. He pulled his fingers free and pulled his mouth away from her hot body. He moved up over her and pressed his jean clad cock against her as he kissed her deeply, letting her taste herself on his tongue. She sucked at his tongue as she wrapped her arms around him holding him close.

Terry pulled out of her arms and stood up leaning against the bed. He pulled his shirt off then started working at his jeans. Michelle sat up and pulled his pants and shorts down so his cock sprang against his stomach. She pushed his pants down around his knees then reached up and grasped his hard cock in her hand. "God I love your cock." She murmured stroking it a couple of times then flicking out her tongue and running it over the head.

Terry tangled his fingers in her hair and moaned. "Oh yeah honey, lick that cock, take it in your hot mouth." He pressed forward with his hips and moaned.

Michelle whipped her tongue over the head again then opened her mouth and took the head into her mouth, sucking gently at it. She nibbled on the hard flesh with her teeth and heard him moan as he pressed forward with his hips pushing more of his cock into her mouth. She sucked harder at his cock as she let it slide down into her throat and massaged it with her throat muscles. "Oh fuck yes, god that feels good." Terry moaned slowly fucking her face as he tangled his fingers in her hair.

Michelle bobbed her head back and forth over his cock, whipping the hard flesh with her tongue and nibbling on it with her teeth. She felt his fingers tangle in her hair and held her head still as he fucked her face. She reached down and grasped his balls, rolling them around in her hand. He moaned when she squeezed his balls and started fucking her face faster. Michelle whimpered around his cock as she reached down and shoved three fingers inside her hot pussy and furiously worked them in and out. "Oh god yes, suck that cock baby." Terry whimpered fucking her face faster as precum leaked out of his cock. Michelle licked it up then dug around looking for more.

Terry suddenly pulled out of her mouth and sighed. "If you keep that up I'm gonna cum in your mouth." He said with a sigh as he stroked her cheek.

Michelle licked her lips and smiled. "I wouldn't argue, I love it when you cum in my mouth."

Terry looked down at her with lust filled eyes. "Do you want to suck me off or do you want me to fuck you?"

Michelle rolled over on the bed on her hands and knees and looked at him over her shoulder. "I want you to fuck me."

Terry leaned over and kissed her back then moved up behind her and rubbed his cock against her pussy. "God you are soaked baby." He growled positioning his cock at her entrance and pressing forward with his hips impaling her on his hard rod.

"Ugh, oh fuck yes, god that feels so good, fuck me." She purred pressing back with her hips and pulling him further inside her.

Terry buried his cock inside her then leaned over her back and nibbled on her ear. "I want your ass baby. I want to fuck you up the ass." He growled holding himself inside her.

Michelle was unsure, he had played with her ass plenty of times but she had never had his cock up there. "You're too big; you'll tear me in half." She protested wishing he would move inside her.

He kissed her ear and pulled out of her wet hole. "I'll be gentle, I promise." He positioned his cock against her asshole and rubbed it up and down.

Michelle felt his cock pressing against her ass and willed her body to relax. "There is lube in the drawer." She told him looking over her shoulder at him.

He kissed her back then reached over and opened the drawer. He pulled out the lube and opened it up. He spread her ass cheeks open and pressed the tip of the bottle against her asshole. He squeezed the bottle and watched her ass suck up the lube. Michelle giggled when she felt the coolness of the lube go up her tight shoot. "Oh shit that's cold." She whimpered.

Terry pulled the bottle away and set it on the bed beside her. Then he pushed three fingers up her tight shoot and worked the lube around inside her. "Ugh, oh god, that feels good." She purred pushing her ass back against his probing hands.

He worked his fingers in and out of her ass, while he took his free hand and poured some of the lube on his cock. He rubbed it around making sure it was all over him then pulled his fingers out of her. "Ugh, oh god that felt good, why did you stop?" She asked looking over her shoulder at him.

Terry spread her asscheeks once more and positioned his cock against her virgin hole. "This is going to feel even better sweetheart." He said very slowly pressing forward with his hips as he watched her open for him.

"Ugh, oh my god... You're stretching me." Michelle whimpered feeling her ass stretching to accommodate his cock. She dug her nails into the blanket as she tried to keep her body relaxed and held still as he slowly penetrated her.

He pressed forward until he watched the head of his cock slip past her ass ring, then he stopped and let her get used to him. "How does it feel baby?" he asked rubbing her back.

Michelle reached back and felt where his cock was lodged inside her. "It feels good, although there is a bit of pain but very little."

He held her ass cheeks open as he pressed forward with his hips once more, filling her with more of him. Michelle ran her fingers over his cock as she felt him fill her. "Ugh, oh god I feel so full." She moaned when she had half of him inside her.

Terry chuckled as he continued pressing into her, "relax baby, you only have half of me."

Michelle felt where they were connected and then felt the rest of his cock. "I don't know if I can take anymore." She whined. "I feel full already."

He rubbed her back as he continued to feed her his cock. "You can take it baby, I know you can." He kept pressing slowly forward with his hips watching his cock disappear inch by inch inside her tight asshole. He pulled out an inch then pressed forward again burying more of his cock inside her.

"Ugh, oh fuck..." She whined lowering her head to the bed. "Do I have all of you yet?"

He pressed the last inch inside her then leaned over her back and kissed her neck. "You have all of me sweetheart."

She reached behind her and felt her ass. She could feel his balls pressed against her pussy and she could feel his cock lodged inside her. "I have all of you?" She asked looking at him over her shoulder.

He kissed her softly. "Yes sweetheart, you have all of me."

She tightened and loosened her ass muscles trying to decide how she felt about having him up her ass. She had been expecting pain but all she felt was a feeling of fullness. She reached behind her again and felt his cock lodged inside her. She took a deep breath, and then let it out slowly as she nodded. "Fuck me baby, fuck my tight ass."

He slowly started pulling out of her and she gasped lowering her head back to the bed. He pulled out about halfway then slowly started to penetrate her once more. "Ugh, oh god it feels weird." She moaned reaching back and feeling his cock moving in and out of her.

He put his hands on her hips and held her still as he slowly worked his cock in and out of her tight ass. "God your tight sweetheart." He moaned feeling like she was strangling his cock.

Michelle chuckled, "and you're huge, so I guess we're even." She let her fingers brush along him as he pulled out halfway then pushed back in, slowly at first then a bit faster. "Ugh, oh god." She gasped as he started fucking her with long, drawn out strokes.

He held tight to her hips as he drilled her. "How does it feel baby?" He asked gritting his teeth as he plowed back inside her once again.

Michelle lifted her head and tentatively pushed back against him pulling him further inside her tight shoot. "It feels so good baby. Fuck me, fuck me good."

Terry was waiting for her to say it felt good. He had been holding back and it was killing him. Leaning over her, he took her breasts in his hands and squeezed them as he started plowing hard and fast in her ass. "Take it baby, take that hot cock." He growled biting at her neck.

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,524 Followers
12