A New Adventure... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,271 Followers

Once I had stretched her out a bit I continued to pump my cock slowly into her asshole; she was very tight and clearly hadn't been fucked in a while so she requested I go easy on her. This lasted for all of ten minutes before I couldn't control myself any longer and started thrusting deeper, harder, and faster; I just couldn't contain myself with that tight ass wrapped around my dick.

We fucked for at least 30 minutes straight and at some point we ended up on the floor on the other side of the bed; I don't recall how. I just remember I had her on her knees bent over the side of the bed as I tightly gripped her tiny waist and pulled her back and forth thrusting her asshole along the shaft of my cock. She was all but begging for me to cum now but the condom had numbed my cock and killed all sensitivity.

I started to pound her hole even harder and my grip around her waist tightened as I continued to push and pull her up and down my cock; it was at this moment I started to sweat from how hard I was fucking her. All I wanted to do was cum deep inside her tight ass but the condom was ruining it for me; after a good solid five minutes of hardcore ass fucking I was able to pound her ass into submission and just as I started to cum inside her, she had a hands free orgasm herself; her asshole seized and tightened around my cock as she came and squeezed every last drop of cum out of me. When I was finished she turned and stripped the condom off my cock and used her towel to clean any excess lube around my cock before taking it all the way down her throat to get a final taste of my cum.

I quickly left but unfortunately things did not go on much longer between Mia and I as she started to get a little too attached. She would text me almost daily and ask me to come over so she could suck my cock (how terrible, I know) but that's not what I was looking for; she knew I was straight and that I was only attracted to girls but she would still suggest that she could be my "secret girlfriend" until I met a real girl. Well, I was still meeting several real girls in real life but I didn't want a girlfriend of any kind; much less a "secret" one who was really a guy. The whole thing made me very uncomfortable and I may have returned to her house once more but that was it.

These days I rarely get the urge to fuck a CD/TS/Etc. but when I do, I think about Mia and her wonderful throat. I deleted and blocked her number when I stopped talking to her so she's long gone at this point but I had a good time with her.

johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,271 Followers
12