A New Adventure In The Wilderness

Story Info
Sometimes being in the outdoors is WILD!
9.9k words
3.65
49.9k
8
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(c) 2013 LustyDreamer

This is story about what happened when the pressure is off and life with each other can finally happen. As you read, you will see that I am the luckiest guy in the world.

I am so proud of my Smart, loving and Sexy as hell wife. Salute

*********+++++++*********

"Ahh, alone at last" I sighed in relief as we pulled away from my parent's house. The older two kids were away at college and the high schoolers were now with G'ma.

It has been a long time since we had some time to ourselves. On this occasion, we had both reached our goals of losing weight; you had lost 25 pounds and I, 30 pounds.

Part of the incentive was that both of us would get a couple new outfits each to compliment our now shapelier bod's. The other part of the carrot was that we promised each other a 4 day trip in Oregon.

You looked dreamy and altogether gorgeous as the afternoon sun caught the red highlights in the fine wisps of hair.

This mini vacation was to be a little more active than our usual ones as we are headed to the central Oregon Cascade Mountains to do some backpacking in the fall season. Nothing too strenuous, about 6 miles a day of of twisty turny, up and down trails.

A little about us I suppose. We are an average looking couple. Jenny is about 5'7" – 130 lbs with shoulder length brown hair and hazel eyes. She has well rounded 36-C breasts and a figure that even after 4 kids, turns me on with her curves and silky soft skin. She has all her feminine charms well tuned, and don't I love her for it! I am an extremely fortunate guy.

My Name is Tom and I am about 6'0", 200 lbs. I have brown hair, brown eyes and a short go-t and mustache. We have been married for 26 yrs, most of it happily.

We have been monogamous to each other except for a very brief tryst I had about 11yrs ago. Sure, there was some passion and excitement, but it was a very disappointing and bitter affair – hurtful for all involved. I liken it to a mirage in the distance. What a mouthful of sand and regret the whole affair turned out to be. It is much better to take the emotional energy that you pursue an affair with, and invest it in the one who loves you, not in someone you think you could love or love you in return.

Bottom line: we are very much in love with each other, and enjoy each others company a lot. Jenny has put up with and forgiven much in me. I doubt I would have the grace and wherewithal if our roles were reversed, who knows, maybe I've grown and matured over the years. I would like to think so.

Anyway, back to Jenny and I's adventures! With packs loaded in the back of the van we headed off to the Three Sisters wilderness area well prepared. I had hiked this area many times in my youth, but had not been here in 25+ years. This was to be a first for Jenny, and I looked forward to showing off my old stomping grounds. It was the beginning of October, late in the hiking season, so we were prepared with warm zip together sleeping bags and extra warm clothes, and extra food.

With packs loaded and double checked, we cinched up our harnesses and hip belts and started out from Frog camp heading towards Sunshine camp, a good 6 mile jaunt. I let Jenny take the lead and set the pace as it has been a while since you last backpacked. After a mile we are getting pretty warmed up and stop to shed some clothes.

You let your pack down and murmur that that the pack straps are causing your bra straps to cut into you.

"Well take off your bra silly," I reply.

"But I'm only wearing this thin gauzy cotton pullover" you object.

"How many people have we seen at the trail-head or on the trail?"

"None," you pout as you start pulling your shirt over your head.

"You don't need to be afraid love, I'm here with you, I love you."

After you get your bra off you quickly pull on your shirt. My manhood is starting to stir in my jeans seeing the nippy fall air bristling your nipples against the light material. I'm thinking,I would really love to take you right here and now.

I am almost rock hard at a vision of me ripping off your clothes forcefully, laying you on the forest floor and fucking you hard and mercilessly. The vision passes as you hand me a water bottle.

I motion and say "Let's go over to that stump, sit and have a rest."

After sitting down you turn your gaze upon the high evergreen treetops that are drifting in and out of the fog. I take the opportunity to quickly raise your shirt and expose your breast to my waiting tongue. After vainly trying to get your shirt pulled down you relax realizing we're only giving a show to some gray squirrels and a couple of camp Jays looking for snacks.

I continue my licking, sucking and lite biting until I notice your breathing is getting shallow and sporadic. I place a hand between your legs and can feel the heat radiating from you and the moisture of your hot cunt threatening to seep through your jeans.

"You're really liking this aren't you I say?"

"Uh huh" is all you manage to get out.

Part 2

"Alright, time to hit the trail again if we still want to make camp before dark," I say as I give your tight ass a love whack, Pop! We don our packs and cinch them up. Your breasts looksooosexy as they've been pushed out by the straps, and your thin cotton shirt is pulled tight over your nipples. You bound away with walking stick in hand shaking your ass in a sashaying provocative manner.

"Watch it dear" I call out, "or some Sasquatch might see you and get the hots for you and I won't be able to rescue you from the brutal ass raping you'll have deserved for carrying on like that in the wilderness!" You turn and give me a cute little pout, then turn and carry on like before.

About 4 hours and three breaks later we are almost to Sunshine camp and looking forward to getting these packs off our backs.

"I think that little cul-de-sac in the tree's up ahead looks like a good spot," I say. "It should protect us from the wind if it comes up tonight."

We pitch the tent, lay out our sleeping bags, and get our trusty stove going for a supper of cheddar broccoli soup and a large hard roll each. We can see the sun is going down through tree to the west of us as we return from washing our dishes in the creek just down the trail a little ways.

Everything's stowed away and I take you into my arms and notice the pained sad look on your face.

"What's wrong dear?" I ask.

"I think I'm coming down with a migraine" you reply. You look like you could cry from frustration. All day long we have been teasing and flirting with each other, hardly a soul around to distract us from playing with each other. We were both looking forward to a night of fucking each other's brains out.

"I'm sorry dear, I can't imagine how frustrating this is for you" I say as I continue to hold you tight.

"We still have a couple more nights out here, we'll still have plenty of fun".

"I know" you say, "But my pussy is aching so bad, and making love to you is only going to make my migraine worse – grrr! I could just scream!"

I rock you gently for a while then I go to dig out the migraine meds out of your pack. "Sweety, why don't you go lay down and I'll bring your meds and some water in a bit" I urge. It's getting dark as we settle down into our sleeping bags inside our little 3 man tent.

"Wow only 8:15 and in bed already" I comment. Neither one of us is sleepy, so we lay there and listen to the sounds of the forest and the creek. A gentle breeze had come up and was rustling the flaps on the tent. After a while I softly inquire, "How's the headache dear?"

"Not too bad, I think the rest tonight will knock it out."

"Are you tired and sleepy after our walk in the countryside?" I ask.

"No, actually I'm wide awake, it feels too early to go to bed" You say.

Soon the pillow talk starts. " I love you" I blurt out. "And I'm glad we've been together all these years."

"Ditto" you quickly reply. For years I have been trying to lure you to tell me what your innermost fantasies are, and also encouraging you to explore and create new ones.

"So tell me dear wife, do you have any wild and kinky fantasies – ones you would never, ever in a bazillion years live out, but still titillate and arouse you?"

We lay there for a while in silence, contemplating the "thought candy" of taboo's and outrageous sensual stimuli of what could be.

"I don't know" you say with mild embarrassment, sounding a little flustered.

"Jenny, we've been over this before. Just because you voice something that is arousing or exciting doesn't mean we will pursue it. 99.9 % of the time it will only be a juicy naughty thought between us. I guess the way I approach fantasy is relishing a thought or minds image without letting the real or practical intrude on it until it is time to come back to the real world. Then judgment must reign supreme or we're in trouble."

"But what if it grows in you more and more so that you want it to be real," you protest.

"Then we need to talk openly to each other and not be too quick to condemn. Does that sound workable?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I never really thought about fantasy quite like that" you sheepishly reply. "So, what are some of your darkest hidden fantasies my dear hubby?"

"you won't think I'm a total scumbag pervert if I tell you some of them?" I cautiously ask.

"No, I may be a little surprised, but I'll still love you all the same."

"Alright, I say getting my nerve up. Sometimes I get really turned on by imagining you getting taken by another man, a stranger that that neither of us has any connection with." "Watching you give yourself up to another, and his stiff cock plunging into your juicy depths in frantic ecstasy, and you freely rising to the heights of carnal bliss as you cum and cum and cum until you collapse in exhaustion!"

I quickly add, "Of course I would never expect or really want you to do that in real life, to be sure, trying to sound calm and non-judgmental."

You are silent, perhaps stunned at hearing the fervent excitement in my voice.

"Why does this turn you on Tom?"

"Well ..... I guess part of it is that it is so forbidden and so outlandish that it's exciting. Another part might be that at times I feel you deserve more than I can give you and want to make up for it in some weird perverted way."

"Oh Tom, you're so sweet, even if you are WAAYY misguided in your delusions of inadequacy towards me." You give me a long lingering Kiss and say good night. "We'll talk more tomorrow, if we talk any more tonight my poor aching pussy will leap right out of my body and impale itself on that hard cock that's trying to poke a hole in my sweats. Nigh night Love."

Part 3

I slowly drift to sleep wondering if I've planted doubts in Jenny's mind regarding the whole fantasy subject. My thoughts are trying to second-guess what you are thinking of the fantasy I just shared. Does she think I'm going to suddenly come home after work with some guy in tow and say, "Honey, I found someone who wants to get laid!" Or maybe she's just repulsed, thinking,

"Eeeww, what a freak'n perv that he would throw me out to the world to be its sex toy eeeww!"

"Calm down," I tell myself, "She knows how you meant it."

I wake up and it's just starting to get light out, and notice that you're not in the tent. Just about then I hear the zipper on the door start to yowl and you pop your head in saying

"Brrrrr! It's cold out there and a little frosty too."

"Whatcha been doing" I ask.

"Just taking a long over due pee" you irritably announce.

"Now move over in the sleeping bag and get me warmed up!" "

Sure" I say, "But it's gonna cost you." You hurriedly climb in and zip up the sleeping bag, and with you back to me snuggle against me.

We've always enjoyed the spooning position weather we are sleeping, snuggling, or making sensuous love to each other. Right now with your ass pressed against my pelvis we both notice that my cock is taking shape rather quickly.

I reach around to draw you into me even tighter, then bring my hand up under your thin cotton shirt and graze the underside of your cool firm breasts. I feel you shudder as you start to shake off the cold and take on a glow of anticipation. With my other hand I push under the waistband of your sweats and right away notice that you're not wearing any panties.

"Why no panties love?" I quiz you.

"Well HEL-LOOO, you told me when packing to pack warm, but light and no panties allowed."

"I guess I didn't think you'd take me seriously sweetheart, being the conservative, modest pillar of the family that you are." I chided.

"I'll show you modest you dork, after I finish using you as my fuck toy." You forcefully retort. "Now get that cock out of your shorts where it can do a lady some good! I've got needs dammit!"

"I love it when you talk dirty and bossy." I quip as I squirm around to slide my shorts off. You seem almost frantic while kicking off your sweats and flinging your shirt to the other side of the tent.

You roll onto me and don't even bother trying to keep the sleeping bag covering you as you lean over and plant a wild forceful kiss on me, so forceful that I'm sure there are imprints of my teeth inside my lips. You take a quick breath and come back for more kisses and run your tongue inside my mouth and along my teeth and gums.

There is absolutely nothing, and I mean nothing, that is as Hot and Erotic as my lovers kisses. Weather your kisses be soft and tender, just barely grazing my lips, chin, or other parts, or wildly forceful and frenzied and hungry, they turn me on like nobodies business. Normally you take time to lick and suck on my growing member, but you can feel my cock at rigid attention as it brushes the inside of your thigh and speckles your trimmed bush with tiny drops of pre-cum.

You reach down and vigorously clasp my cock in your right hand, working around the tip of my cock, spreading pre-cum all over it. You run your fingers all around my cock clear down to its base. With a parched and thirsty look on your face you greedily position my cockhead at the entrance of your very wet and engorged vagina. "Ungh!" Explodes from your lips as I slide in as far as possible. You clench your hot pussy muscles around my shaft with such force that I am sure I will not last even a minute with this kind of treatment.

Light from the small battery lantern you brought in with you cast erotic silhouettes of you rocking back and forth. The fullness of your wavy hair is magnified on the tent ceiling making it seem as if the sex goddess is peering in on us with deep satisfaction and approval. Looking away from the shadow, I see the vapor from your breath and the flushed glow of your face. Your eyes are glazed over with a distant far away look.

This just about sends me over the edge and I firmly hold your thighs in place and get your attention. Panting, I say "I can't last much longer love." At first you look lost, like you didn't hear me, then you get that devilish grin on face that is sooo irresistible!

"Close your eyes!" you say with a firmness of tone that can't be questioned. I close them with great anticipation. "Now put your hands on your sides, and keep them there!" You firmly command.

I comply. You quickly slip off my drenched rod and in one fluid move you have straddled my head with your venus patch smearing your juices down my nose, mouth and chin.

"You can open your eyes now lover," you breathlessly pant. I start tunneling my tongue into your hot opening that just had my cock so buried in 10 seconds ago. I taste some of my pre-cum, but mostly I taste your sweet abundant juices – so slippery!

You start rocking your hips, rolling forward and back. You have both hands on your breast caressing the underside and sides of your luscious globes, while occasionally grazing a fingernail along your nipples. You dip your right hand down to your love tunnel and scoop up some of your nectar. I look up expecting you to slurp it up with your tongue, but instead you firmly message it into your breast and nipples – HOT! This gets my mouth watering and I methodically take turns with my tongue and lips first on your outer lips, then working to your inner lips and the opening of your penis trap. Now up to your clit to find that special spot that drives you wild.

Over and over I lick and nibble and sometimes get my tongue on the rim of your asshole which seems to give you quite a thrill. I can tell you are very close to cumming and I want to send you over the edge completely out of control – no holding back.

You keep moaning "Don't you stop, you're my fuck toy"! Keep going fuck toy"!

In an act of disobedience for a good cause, I bring my left hand up from my side and wipe some juices from my face. I bring my hand around your bottom and quickly smear your juices on your tight asshole. After a couple probes with my index finger I slide it in deeply as you start spasming and shaking. You clench your legs tight around my head.

"Oooohhhh!! Is so fucking good! Is O sooooo fucking ggoood!" is all you can repeat over and over for about 30 seconds.

You collapse on me with your pussy juice sticky breast landing right on my face. More licking to do – Lucky me! Being naughty, I bring up my other hand up to corral your breast for my eager tongue to explore and clean. You play with my hair and kiss the top of my head.

Without warning you sit up and say, "are you ready to continue being my fuck toy Lover?"

Not waiting for a reply you slide down my body and place your hand between your legs to find my still rigid penis ready for action. Again, you grasp my penis and rub the tip back and forth over your wet opening. After a few strokes you take my cock deep into you and start riding me like the crazy woman you are, again, lucky me!. In a couple of minutes I'm blasting your pussy walls with my pent up seed. Feeling my liquid warmth added to your juices sends you into another orgasm.

You are panting, trying to catch your breath as your pussy muscles clench down on me causing our fluids to leak down onto me. I love the mess we have just created! After rocking on my hips a little longer you collapse onto my chest, your pussy throbbing slowly, refusing to release my softening member.

I suddenly wake up and you are not in the tent with me. I must have really dozed off. I grab for my clothes and boots, nature is now calling me to relieve myself. As I reach for my boots I see there is a note threaded over one of my laces. I open the folded paper and read:

"Fuck Toy, you are the perfect Lover for me. I feel so free around you, and know that you will satisfy me no matter what it takes. I hope you enjoyed your snooze cause you'll need all your strength today. Being my Fuck Toy is a demanding position! I am down at the creek freshening up, coffee is in your mug by your pack. Your Hard(ness) Loving woman, XOXOXO"

What an incredible Lover I have in my wife,I think as I dress and make it out of our tent. After peeing a long yellow stream I find the promised coffee still toasty warm. Before I could traipse on down to the creek you came marching up to me with your mini cosmetic bag in hand. You drop the bag, take me into your arms and press your body into me, wrapping your thighs around one of my legs.

"Didn't get enough this morning?" I jest.

"It was a great start, but only the beginning my Fuck Toy Lover. Must be the crisp Autumn air or maybe the bright sunshine, but I am on fire with horny appetites that need quenching. Think you're up to this HARD task, Fuck Toy?" you teasingly ask as you smoothly run your fingers over the growing bulge in my jeans.

I stand there in awe, not believing my good fortune and before I can reply you turn away and start packing for this days walking part of our adventure.It's gonna continue to be a VERY GOOD day,I think to myself.