A New Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as the head of David's cock stroked his stomach, coating his abs with his glossy precum. Thanks to my cock striking against his prostate there was a lot, his cock leaking a steady stream. Our worlds coiled into each other, his pleasure mine, and my pleasure his. The bed rocked and squeaked from our movements, mixing with the wet sound of my cock filling his ass and our hips colliding with brute force.

David's orgasm hit him like a tidal wave, suddenly taking him over. He yelped, his yells bouncing off the walls as I watched his cock spew thick ropes of cum all over his chest and stomach; some strands reaching as far as his neck. His ass tightened around me in a way that it forced the very breath from my lungs and made me work to move even an inch. I didn't stop, though. I kept working my cock in his ass until I felt my own orgasm coming up to greet me.

"Fuck... Oh god, David... Fuck!" That last word was yelled out, my brow knitting and my jaw clenching as I began to jerk and pound his ass with no sympathy what so ever. I could feel my hot spunk filling his bowels, a sharp cry escaping me as his ass tightened around my seizing piece of meat in a second orgasm.

I forced my gaze down to his hard cock, watching the almost purple organ twitch and spasm. He hadn't had time to build up a second load so there was no additional mess but the first one was more than plenty. Slumping forward as my orgasm subsided I pulled my cock halfway out, keeping my seed bottled up in his rectum.

Sweaty and breathless I pressed my forehead to his, feeling his breathy moans against my lips before I claimed a hot, possessive kiss. I was so relaxed, so content at the moment that I knew I could easily fall asleep right where I was; even with the million and one perverse thoughts filling my head.

Breaking the kiss, I lifted my head so I could look down at David. "Did you enjoy that?"

David blushed but nodded, his hands reaching up to gently stroke over my neck and shoulders. I smiled and pressed a kiss to one of his hands before easing the rest of the way out of his bottom. Taking a seat next to him I dropped down to my elbow, resting my head in my hand as I let my free hand paint his chest and stomach with his juices. "Would you want to do this again?"

David nodded again, his eyes half closed as he joined his hand with mine. I leaned over him to give yet another kiss, I tend to be rather affectionate post-coitus, and reached down to lovingly pet his cock. He flinched, over sensitive from two orgasms, and gently drew my hand back to his stomach. I didn't mind, just settled down as I began to pet his body once more.

In the new silence I could hear Louis from the living room, the music filling the lull.

"Does this mean I'm gay?"

The question caught me by surprise and I looked over at David. I smiled and let my hand still where it was. "Not unless you want to be gay. There is nothing wrong with what we did."

"I know..." David said, drawing out the sentence before taking a breath. "I just... I just don't know how to feel."

I realized the conversation was important to David so I sat up and went to get a wet wash cloth and towel. When I came back I sat down beside him and began to gently clean him up as I spoke. "David, you don't have to feel anything but happy. Some men are born gay; some enjoy both men and women. Some men are straight."

"Yeah but, I've never wanted to do this with another guy." David flushed as he spoke, though it was clear he was relaxing under my ministrations.

I smiled at his comment as I let my gaze rest on him. "That's okay. Some men only have one person that they share this kind of bond with."

That seemed to appease David and he smiled back at me. "Here, let me."

Taking the wash cloth from my hand he reached over and gently cleaned my soft cock, washing my sac and around it as well. The cloth dropped from his fingers a second before his mouth took its place. Making a sound of pleasure, I leaned back, playing with his hair and stroking my blunt fingers over the length of his spine. He was gentle, taking his time bringing my cock back to life; using his spit to coat one fingertip that he gradually eased into my ass.

I had to give him credit for being a quick study, my cock coming back to life under his coaxing. Groaning, I felt myself throb against his tongue; David working on taking all of me into his mouth.

"You know, it takes me longer to cum on the second round." I informed him even as my thumb was slowly working its way into his cum-soaked ass, giving him something to squeeze around as I fondled his ass.

12