A New Beginning

Story Info
A story of a world gone awry, and of survivors.
3.1k words
4.25
42.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
3dipper
3dipper
3 Followers

This is a tale of a possible future for all of us. It is a story of a world gone awry, and of survivors, and how everyones' lives changed. This is an erotic tale, and is not meant to offend anyone, so please be aware of these facts.

A NEW BEGINNING

This is a tale of a possible future for all of us. It is a story of a world gone awry, and of survivors, and how everyones' lives changed. This is an erotic tale, and is not meant to offend anyone, so please be aware of these facts.

Karen walked beside her husband of nineteen years, her mind in a turmoil. "How could this be happening?" she thought. "I know we have been warned about this since my grandmother was a child, but not one of us dreamed this would come to pass."

The truth was, it had come to pass, and she, her family, and everyone in the Northern hemisphere was now caught in a great global wintering. First the "global warming", bringing the melting of the polar caps and glaciers, devastation caused by multiple tsunamis, the oceans enlarging by the huge increases of water released by the melting ice, cities along the Eastern and Western seaboards of the United States under water, Great Britain nearly destroyed, and other countries with similar disasters.

Then, after many years of the warming, new polar caps formed, causing a slight change in the balance of the earth, and the cold weather came. It had taken generations, but now the United States was slowly becoming uninhabitable, and those who could find a place in the warmer climates to settle, were doing so.

Most of the countries offering work and housing were in Africa and surrounding nations, and they were extremely hospitable to young, healthy Americans with good job skills, as long as they had attractive white wives and daughters. Asylum came with a price. Their women for a life in a livable climate.

"I can do this", Karen told herself. "I've been married to David for fifteen years, and I have been faithful, but I was a "player" when I was young. How bad can this be?" As she walked to the steps of the Embassy of the African country offering her family a job and a place to live, she reminded herself that this was for her family.

A guard took their documents, and after looking them over, picked up an inter- office communicator, conversed for a minute or so in his home language, and turned to them. "Mr. Mgtofomo is sending someone to escort you to his office." he informed them. "Please be seated."

Soon a young, attractive blond of about 24 came down the corridor, approached them and identified herself as one of Mr. Mgtofomo's assistants. As they walked down the hall, Karen noticed that all of the embassy staff were comprised of black men, very fit in appearance, regardless of their age, and white women of varying ages from late teens to early forties.

"Are all of these women American?" Karen asked . "Not at all" the pretty young girl, who had introduced herself as Deanna, answered. "Some are English, German or from other European countries. The men of the Union are open to all countries with white inhabitants."

The Union, she then announced, consisted of many of the African Nations, joined together for financial and political power. Because of the conditions of the climate, this Union was now exercising it's newfound power by subjugating the inhabitants of previously powerful white nations. To be specific, all of the female family members of those selected for immigration are considered fair game for the black cocks of their African hosts.

Karen had heard rumors, she and David had talked about the stories they had heard, and decided that for the sake of the family, they had to try to get in the immigration pool. So here she was, putting her body on the line for their chance. She was curious, she'd heard stories of the virility of these men, their dominant behavior towards women and girls, and the size of their sexual organs. On the one hand, she was repelled by the thought of what she was about to do; but she was excited, stimulated to the point she could feel the wetness between her legs, as she walked to the office of Mr. Mgtofomo.

"He is very good as a lover. He has a lot of staying power; he knows how to touch you in places never awakened; and he is huge. One of the biggest, and I've had most all of the Africans in this Embassy. All of us working here will eventually go to the Union, and we all are looking forward to our new lives, and the men we will belong to." Deanna enthused. "Just relax, go with the flow, and enjoy yourself. You'll like it. A LOT! I assure you."

Karen and David glanced at each other as they reached the door, Deanna pausing and gesturing at the door. Karen reached out and touched her husband's hand, and he squeezed it affectionately. They entered, and Deanna introduced them to their case officer. He was tall, not overly handsome, but not ugly, and muscular for his age, which appeared to be in his mid forties.

Soon, the initial queries were dispensed with, and Karen found herself relaxing in the presence of this large, powerful man, who held the future safety of her family in his hands.

"You will address me, and any other members of the embassy staff, as Sir, and you will find that when you arrive in the Union, it will soon become second nature." he advised them with a smile.

"Contracts have been drawn up outlining the conditions of your immigration to our lands. Please take time to read them." He then placed papers on the desk in front of them.

"As you can see, there are several basic conditions of your terms of employment and immigration. You will work in your fields of expertise."

"Karen, your first obligation is to your husband's employer. He is your families' makabichi, or guardian, and your protector. However, if you are working, you may have to negotiate with your employer to continue with this responsibility, because he is also your makabichi, and as such, may also want you."

"David, you must accept these conditions and help your wife in this matter. The Union allows immigrants who agree to the basic condition that all wives and women of age under the laws on the Union are receptive to sexual union with the husband's employer, as they are, technically mahawara, or concubine."

The man who held their future in his hands continued. "Your daughter will also become one of your employers' many white mahawara. But don't worry. We have found that all young white immigrants have readily accepted these conditions. Many with relish."

"You may be required, Karen, to also accommodate your guardians' family, friends, or business associates. How do you feel about all of this? Do you think you can make the adjustment?" Is your body responding to the implications of the agreement you are entering? And in what way?"

Karen thought for a while before responding. "We'd heard rumors, of course; and I have thought about it. I mean, becoming a partner to someone other than David. It is somewhat exciting, sex with another man, especially a black one. I hadn't considered the possibility that there would be other men involved, but I think – no! I know I can handle it."

"But what about your body?"

"I am becoming excited, and turned on-"

"What is this turned on?" asked her questioner.

Karen blushed and replied "It means my body is responding as if it were preparing for sex." She hesitated and continued "My nipples are getting hard, and my panties are getting wet."

Mr. Mgtofomo leaned back in his chair, and smiled. "you understand this interview determines whether you will immigrate or not?" When both David and Karen nodded, he continued "One of the perks of this position is my obligation to determine if applicants are truly in agreement with the contract. Would you please come here beside me, and remove your clothing?"

"Must I, here, in front of my husband? Isn't there somewhere we can go, in private?"

"Oh, we can go somewhere else, if you prefer. That is, if you don't want to fuck in front of your husband. But he must see you bare your body to me. That will indicate his agreement in this business."

Karen rose, unbuttoned her blouse, laid it upon her chair. She then removed her skirt, putting it with her blouse. She stood there; an extremely attractive 37 year old blond, 5',4" tall, 112 lbs, with a curvy body with fairly large, breasts and a trim waist above a well rounded behind. Without thinking, she threw her breasts forward and placed her hand upon her hips, enhancing her beauty.

The black man behind the desk looked at her, and she could see the glimmer of anticipation in his eyes as he motioned her to his side. "Now, the rest." he demanded.

Karen felt a delicious tremor through her body, and she reached behind her to release her bra, and she held the garment against her breast as she looked in his eyes. H didn't have to ask – she threw the bra on the chair, and waited. She saw him look down at her panties; so she pulled her last piece of clothing off, placed it with the rest, and waited again.

She didn't have to wait long. His large black hand reached towards her breast, and she instinctively leaned to place her breast in his hand. His thumb rubbed her nipple, and it responded immediately to the caress.

"Beautiful," he breathed. "I love women with large aureoles, like yours. And I can see you are excited."

"That's not the half of it," she thought, as she moaned quietly.

But not quiet enough, as David heard her respond. He was both excited and repelled; as he watched this man who held both of her breasts now, who leaned forward, looking into her eyes, and seeing agreement, gently licked one, then the other, of her nipples.

"Oh, God," she thought, as she placed both hands behind his head and caressed him, as he licked, sucked, and bit her breasts lightly. "I'm ready to cum already, and he hasn't even touched my pussy."

As if he could read her mind, his hand reached down and tickled the hair between her legs. She shuddered violently, and she opened her legs to give him fuller access to her body. She lowered her head and kissed Mgtofomo on the lips; tentatively at first, then with obvious passion.

"Go ahead, you know what to do next." he whispered into her ear.

She kissed him again, and smiled as she unbuckled his belt and released his fly. She then looked at her husband as she reached inside, found his cock ; and pulled it out of his clothing.

"God, it's really big." she said with a whisper, as if to herself. "Admit it!" she told herself. "You knew long before you came to this building today that you would have to give your body to one or more of the officers of this embassy to obtain immigration status, and you will have to accept your husbands employer and who knows how many others between your legs in the months and years to come. You are excited and ready to do this!"

She gently tugged on the shaft in her hand and was mesmerized by the change caused by her ministrations. As she watched, it became longer and fuller, until she could not touch her fingers as they encircled the black cock. She didn't notice Mgtofomo's hand reach under the desk and press a button.

The door opened immediately and Deanna entered the room. Karen looked over at her in embarrassment but continued to stroke the cock in her hand.

"I told you so!" Deanna whispered as she passed by Karen to approach her machabichi. She smiled at him as she came to his side.

"Why don't you give David a tour of our building, and introduce him to some of your coworkers?" he asked.

"Certainly." she replied, as she walked over to David, took his hand, pulling him from his seat. David looked back at his wife as He and Deanna walked out of the door.

Karen looked up at the man seated in front of her, and kissing him passionately, she then fell to her knees. She had practiced fellatio for some years, but was not comfortable with it, but she found herself looking forward to taking this huge black cock in her mouth. She licked the head, tentatively at first, then with relish. Because it was so large, she had trouble getting it in her mouth, but she prevailed; and began pumping the cock in her hand as she sucked upon the large head in her mouth.

Mgtofomo chuckled, stood up, and pulled Karen to her feet. He then stuck his middle finger in her cunt to the hilt. She gasped, and nearly fell to the floor, but he had her firmly in his grip, one hand upon her elbow, and the other in the center of her passion.

"You are quite wet." he announced. "Are you ready for some African cock?"

Karen moved her hips against the wiggling finger exploring her moist channel, and said against his mouth as she kissed him. "Oh yes, please. NOW!"

He handed her his pants, as he pulled them from his legs, and told her to pick up her clothing, and follow him. She did so, and trotted to catch up to him as he pressed upon a panel, causing a hidden door to open.

Karen gasped in wonder as she entered the room. "This is so beautiful" she said as she entered, taking in all of the rich colors an accouterments, the elegant furniture, and the double king size bed.

The lighting was subdued and romantic; music gently caressed the air and there was a small table with food, cheese, fruit and champagne by the bed. The bed clothing had been turned down, and Karen realized that this was planned all along, and she spoke of it to her host.

"But, of course!" he laughed as he gathered her in his arms. "All applicants either end up in this room, or they go home to remain. This is all part of your interview."

"May I ask how many times you've conducted interviews in this Room?' she inquired.

Mgtofomo thought for a moment and replied "Once or twice daily, five or six days each week, for Fourteen months now." Karen was staggered by the sheer numbers, as she calculated these figures in her head.

Mgtofomo lay down upon the bed, looked into her eyes and ordered "Join me now, please." He knew he must press the advantage, keep her a little off balance, to complete her first step into her new life as a woman for the men of the Union.

Karen walked to the edge of his bed, turned and moved to the bottom of the bed, then crawled up towards the naked black man lying against pillows by the headboard. She kissed his feet, then his calves, and his thighs. She looked down at his cock, which was fully erect and pulsing so strongly she could see it move.

She didn't touch it with her hands, but took it into the sanctuary of her mouth. She smiled when she heard him groan, and began gently suckling on it as she bobbed head up and down. Mgtofomo began undulating his hips up and down, trying to obtain maximum pleasure from her mouth.

Finally she placed her small hand around his shaft, and began a pumping motion as she kissed his stomach, his nipples, throat and finally his lips as she continued to play with his cock. She took her other hand and found his hand, and pulled it to her breast, and moaned in lust as he played with her nipple, tugging and pinching. She then put his hand on her hot, wet cunt.

"See how hot and wet I am for you?" she whispered in his ear. "Put your big, black African spear in my pussy."

She rolled over on her back, placing her legs on either side of her head, and whispered "Please."

Mgtofomo raised himself between her legs, and ordered "Put it in your body yourself. This is a necessary part of your relationship with any man of the Union. It reaffirms your wish to serve while you live in our Union. Do you understand?"

She reached out, took hold of his cock, pumped it for a while, and placed it at the entrance to her love channel.

"No man has been there except David since our marriage." she thought. "Well, this is a new era with a new beginning." Then she thrust her hips forward to accept this new cock into her cunt.

"Oh, My God!" She screamed. "Ungh!, Ungh! Ungh!" she moaned as her new lover pumped forcibly into her body. His rhythm was animal like and fierce, and her body was thrown into a powerful orgasm, so strong she found she couldn't breath.

Mgtofomo continued with his thrusting, cleverly moving his hips and or his pelvis to change the friction between their sexes onto different points of her sheath. She screamed again, and began her own counter thrusts, as her eyes opened wide in her orgasms, until she literally saw stars.

"Oh, God! I'm cumming!" she screamed. "Please - - please--------PLEASE!-----CUM WITH ME!"

He ground his loins against hers and buried his shaft as deep as he could, as she ground up against him, her buttocks raised off the bed; as she felt the hot stream of his own climax. And that triggered a climax in her body stronger than she had ever experienced.

Her heart racing, she lay there under this man, a man she had only met minutes ago; but a man she knew would introduce her to a new land, new cultures, and new partners in heart pounding sex.

After a long while of lying together, idly caressing each other, Mgtofomo turned to her and asked "What was that about. I mean, your crawling up the bed, kissing my body as you came?"

Karen laughed and replied, "I read a lot, and I remember reading somewhere that most countries with multiple marriages and concubines have the custom that a man's partners approach his bed in that manner, showing her subservience to him"

Mgtofomo laughed with great relish. "I think this will be a new custom in the Union, and all men of the Union will have you to thank for it. You will be honored for this!"

3dipper
3dipper
3 Followers