A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sedan came to a sudden stop at the curb in front of a town house. Hale pulled his truck to the curb, turned off his lights and engine, and sat for a moment to watch. Bob left the driver's side of the car, to open the passenger door, but instead of offering his hand to help Sunny out of the car, he stood in the open door, effectively blocking her from leaving the car. With the door open, the car's interior lights were on, showing Sunny turned with her feet outside as if she was prepared to stand, but Bob was in her way. Bob was leaning over, straightening up, and then leaning over again. He seemed to be saying something to Sunny, who was shaking her head.

Sunny put her hand on Bob's chest to push him back. When Hale saw that Bob did not move, Hale stepped out of his truck. He walked to the passenger side of the car and offered his hand to Sunny, surprising Bob.

"Come on, Sweetheart, I'll walk you to your front door."

When Sunny looked up at Hale, he saw she was almost in tears. Bob straightened up and raised his voice, to ask, "Who the hell are you?"

"If you'll take a step back, I'm the man who will walk this lady to her front door, sir."

When Sunny reached for Hale's hand, Bob slapped her hand away and spoke sharply to Hale, "You're not needed here. Get lost, buster."

Sunny had jerked her arm back when Bob slapped her hand. Hale leaned into the car, to take Sunny's arm and felt a hand squeeze his shoulder.

"Hey, bud. I thought I told you, you're not needed here." Bob's voice was slightly slurred, either from a slight speech impediment or from enjoying the beer he had been drinking for several hours.

Hale ignored the hand on his shoulder and pulled on Sunny's arm, to help her out of the car. He did not turn his head to look at Bob, but his remark was loud enough for there to be no mistake, to whom he was speaking. "I think the lady can decide that for herself. Come on, Sweetheart, I'll walk you to your door."

Hale held Sunny's shaking arm for the entire walk to her front door, speaking quietly to her, despite Bob calling her name. "Don't look back. If you want to, look up at me, but do not look behind us."

When they stepped up to her front door, Hale asked, "Do you have your key?" Sunny took her eyes away from Hale's face for only a moment, just long enough to take her key from her pocket and place it in his outstretched hand. Hale reached over in front of Sunny and pushed the key into the lock, "Ignore him and watch me unlock your door."

Hale turned the knob, but only opened the latch, without pushing the door inward. Instead he turned to Sunny and put his hands on her shaking shoulders. "Now, we can stand out here and pretend we are talking, or I can step inside with you until he leaves. The choice is yours."

Sunny looked up, "Would you like to come inside?"

"I would like that very much, thank you," Hale replied, pushing the front door open and putting his hand at the small of Sunny's back, urging her to walk inside. He closed the door behind them and backed up against the door, watching Sunny take several deep breaths, rubbing her fingers across her forehead.

"How much did you have to drink tonight?" Hale asked, leaning against the front door, his arms folded across his chest. From outside came the sound of a car door being slammed and tires screeching down the street.

"Oh, just two, no it was probably three beers, but I didn't drink all of them. I very seldom drink. I've just had this dull headache since mid-afternoon." Sunny jerked at the sounds from outside, looked around, and lowered her eyes, "I'm sorry. I'm not being a very gracious hostess. Come with me and we can find a more comfortable place for a conversation."

"I'll find my way around, if you'll go fix both of us a large glass of cold water."

"Water?"

"Yes, alcohol is dehydrating. You'll feel better tomorrow morning if you drink a big glass of water tonight. Maybe the water will help your headache, too."

Sunny found Hale sitting on the couch in her living room, his coat and tie were on the back of the couch with his shoes on the floor beneath his coat. He took the glass of water from her, thanking her and patting the cushion beside him.

"Come sit down and I'll work on that headache," he offered.

"You don't have to..."

"Come on, Sweetheart, I don't bite," he chuckled for a moment, and then added, "At least I don't bite very hard."

Sunny drank half of her water and put the glass on the table in front of the couch. She looked down at her hands folded in her lap, "Thanks for..." she tilted her head toward her front door.

Hale nodded and turned sideways, leaning against the end of the couch, He separated his legs, slid one behind Sunny, and patted his chest, "Lie down here. Take your shoes off and put your feet up."

Sunny objected, but Hale put his hands on her shoulders, turning her back to him, and pulled her back to rest her head on his chest. They talked quietly as he massaged her temples, across her forehead, and down the sides of her neck. They traded information about themselves, perhaps being a little more honest than they could be in any other setting. There was no one to overhear them, nor did they need to see the other's expression. When they spoke of their deceased spouse, or how difficult being a surviving spouse had been, for each of them, they did not need a lot of information to understand what each other had been through.

Some time during their discussion, Sunny rolled over to her side and Hale scooted down until her head was resting on his shoulder. It was not surprising that, when she looked up to respond to one of his questions, he leaned down to kiss her. Her hand automatically went up to rest on his other shoulder pulling him closer for a more thorough kiss.

His mouth went down her neck, and then up to the soft spot beneath her ear. "My God, you are delicious." They kissed easily, learning the feel and taste of each other's mouth, until Hale said, "Sweetheart, I'm going to take you to bed or you better send me home, which I'd really rather you didn't do."

"Hale, it's been...I haven't done this...I'm not sure."

"I don't care. You know what? I really don't care. I mean about the sex," Hale pulled Sunny up and kissed her hard. "I'd enjoy making love to you, but I haven't had someone to hold in a long time and I miss it. If holding you is all I get, alright. I want more, but at least I won't be alone tonight. You're a warm body next to me, someone who returns my affection, who will understand that I'm not a young stud anymore. Alright?"

"Hale..." Sunny started to admonish him for talking about being an old man. She had already done that a few times when he complained that he wasn't as active as he had been in previous years.

He put his hands on her face and lifted her to look at him. "If I was a teenager, I'd already have your clothes off and I'd be searching for a condom, if my brain was working well enough to think that far. I'm not a teenager, I'm a mature man. I'm not going to lie to you, or do anything you don't want. But I want some comfort, a lot of time, and your participation." Once again he kissed her hard. "Now, take me to your bed, or send me home."

Sunny laughed lightly as she stood up straight, putting her hands in the small of her back. Her laughter showed some strain, or embarrassment, as she stretched, "Oh my goodness, my back. I agree about needing more comfort than that couch." She took his hand and pulled, giving him time to stand up straight.

Hale put his hands on her waist as they walked down the dark hall and then slid his hands down to cup her bottom. Sunny stopped and stood still as he moved nearer to her, his erection pressed against her. She turned to him, reaching for his belt buckle. He captured her hands and pulled them up to rest on his chest. With his arms around her, he backed her against the wall, pressing his body against her to hold her still.

He buried his face in her neck as his hands rose up to cup her breasts. "Oh my God," he exclaimed, a catch in his voice as her nipples hardened beneath his palms. "It's been a dozen years since I've held a woman like this."

Hale stepped back, brushed Sunny's hair behind her ears, kissed her gently, and asked her, "Have I told you how beautiful you are? I stopped breathing when I saw you walk into the dance tonight." He watched her face as he brushed the backs of his fingers down the front of her dress, across the slopes of her breasts, and finally putting his hands around her waist.

"It's the silk dress," Sunny explained.

"Maybe," Hale nodded. "But I'm going to feel the same when I see you without the dress."

Hale smiled and bent to kiss her, his lips barely touching hers. Sunny felt herself tingling a little, the contact so fleeting it was barely there. It wasn't enough and she wanted more, so much more. She could feel the heat of his hard body pressed lightly against her. She wanted him more than she had thought as he reached up and opened the top button on the silk dress.

Her hands stayed on Hale's chest as he opened several more buttons. Apparently, he was just as aroused as she was when she felt his nipples. They were hard as pebbles as she felt them through the fabric of his shirt. He shivered in response and pulled her closer, capturing her hands between their bodies.

Suddenly he was in a hurry. Hale took her hand and led her into the bedroom. He sat on the side of the bed and pulled her between his thighs. Hale took a deep breath, trying to slow down, as he slowly ran his hands from her waist, up her body and brushed against the sides of her breasts, pressing the heels of his hands against the fullness.

It had been so long since a man had touched

Sunny so tenderly and she wanted more. Keeping his gaze fixed on her face, Hale slowly unbuttoned more of her dress. Sunny was almost afraid to breathe, thinking about what it would feel like when he was finally touching her skin. One by one, he undid buttons, enjoying himself, as if he was opening a gift, until eventually he opened the top of the dress and slid his hands along her ribs before cupping each breast gently.

He slowly rubbed his thumbs across her erect nipples. Sunny flinched as a soft sound of pleasure escaped her mouth at the sensation. Hale just smiled, pulled her close then captured a nipple in his lips and suckled gently.

"Oh Hale..." She breathed his name in a deep exhale of her breath, as he began to nibble the captured bud. Her eyes closed; turning her head from side to side she lost herself in the feeling of his hot mouth on her nipple. Tiny shivers of desire shot down her nerve paths straight to her feminine core as she pushed her pelvis toward him, seeking relief from the delicious torment.

His mouth moved to the other breast as a hand moved around to her back, holding her still and helping her press herself to his mouth. Sunny felt him undoing the remaining buttons on her dress and before she was even aware of it, the dress was sliding off her shoulders, pooling around her bare feet.

Hale rested his cheek against her stomach, enjoying the feel of her softness, unsure how much further Sunny would go, and unwilling to push her beyond what she wanted to do. Teasingly, he touched the softness of her belly moving lower and lower, finally stroking her, moving across her sex. She gasped out loud, her body shook with the stimulation as his fingers rubbed across the wet crotch of her panties. Her legs trembled as she held onto his shoulders. He rested his mouth against her, tasting her salty skin.

Her desire for release was growing more urgent. "Please..." she begged, her words were barely coherent.

"Please what?" Hale asked, smiling at her. "Please don't, or please do?"

"I need..." she paused. "I...I want you to..." She gasped as he brushed his finger over her cloth covered swollen clitoris.

He moved his hand farther down her back, slipping his fingers inside the elastic of her panties dragging them down her thighs. Then he pushed his finger between the lips of her labia, across her clitoris, and slid deep inside her. It had been a long time since a man had touched her that way. She shuddered and cried out with the pleasure of his finger sliding in and out of her.

He used his thumb, gently rubbing her clit, while his fingers, wet with her juices, continued their exploration. Sunny showed her appreciation moving back and forth between his thighs. Her breathing was fast, almost panting, and her hands were tight on his shoulders, her fingers digging into him.

She could feel her orgasm approaching, the muscles of her inner thighs were quivering as the pleasure pushed higher and stronger.

Sunny leaned forward resting her cheek against the top of his head, threading her fingers through his hair as he continued to stimulate her, increasing the pressure and speed as he listened to her wordless moans and felt her movements against him.

He twisted his finger inside her, turning his palm upward and rubbed the tip of his finger across the rough sensitive spot at the top of her vagina. That's when it happened. She exploded, her body shook, a flood erupted filling his hand, running down his arm and soaking the top of his shirt. Without stopping to let her relax, he did it again, pulling the rough tip of his finger across the spot inside her and an additional gush of her juice splashed on him, ran down her legs, and hit him in the mouth as he moved his face closer to her.

For a few moments she was unaware of anything around her, and then she began to descend from the height of her climax and realized what she had done. Other than a husband, she had never been touched so intimately by a man and no man had ever elicited such a strong climax from her. Despite the pleasant humming of her body, she wanted to pull away from Hale. She wanted to hide, escape, or ask his pardon.

She started to turn away, unable to look at him, and did not want him to look at her. He seemed to understand, instead of letting her go, he pulled her closer, and held her, as he used his teeth to nibble at the soft flesh on her side until she was laughing and struggling to escape the tickling sensation.

Chuckling, Hale said, "I told you I don't bite very hard." He fell back on the bed, pulling her down with him.

Almost afraid to say anything, Sunny whispered, "I've never done that before. I guess I had too much beer at the dance. I should have gone..."

"Sweetheart," Hale interrupted her. "That was not urine. I know it wasn't, I tasted it."

She tried not to show she was shocked, "You did!" Suddenly sitting up Sunny said, "You still have all your clothes on."

"Yeah, I just sort of noticed that myself." Hale reached down and began to pull his belt loose. Sunny moved his hands away and did it for him, then started unbuttoning his shirt, remembering how it felt when he unbuttoned her dress.

"Oh my," Sunny said, slowly moving her hand across the front of his pants, brushing across his erection. With a twinkle in her eyes, she looked at Hale, "Is this for me?"

"You little flirt," Hale mumbled as he stood to remove his shirt, pants and boxer shorts. "Going around bare breasted and letting every man in the room know it."

"I know," Sunny groaned and buried her face in her hands. "I was getting dressed in a hurry so Polly and Jim didn't have to wait for me."

"I loved it." Hale admitted. "I may have to insist on the reinstitution of bra burnings so I can keep you that way."

"Hale..." Sunny started to chastise him for teasing her. She looked up at him as he sat down beside her. A mat of salt and pepper hair covered the upper part of his chest, narrowing to a line that traveled all the way down his body. His dark blue eyes seemed to devour her as he reached out to cup her breast. As he had done before, he brushed his thumb across the soft nipple, watching it pucker and harden. She watched his eyes darken with desire.

Sunny leaned forward to kiss him. Their mouths grew increasingly hungry as he sucked on her bottom lip and pushed his tongue into her mouth. He had not kissed her like that earlier. Those were gentle explorations, a tender exchange of affection. He was devouring her mouth, moving his body over her, looming above her, his mouth going down her neck, kissing her, nipping at her soft skin, using his teeth, almost painful in his intensity.

He could smell her, the musk of her arousal. His hand found her wetness, his finger searched for her depths, and his palm felt her heat. His erection was throbbing, hot, and almost painful with his need for her.

With no preliminaries, he was pushing his hardness into her, groaning with the first feeling of her heat surrounding him. Sunny closed her eyes, feeling every inch of him as he entered her. And then he was going deeper and deeper and deeper, pausing for her tightness to adjust and envelope him, letting her feel him inside her. His balls resting against her, letting her know he was all the way inside her.

Hale began to stroke in and out, going slowly, watching her face, waiting for her to join his movements. Sunny lifted her hips to meet him, every movement he made caused another fresh flow of moisture, as she squirmed and moved beneath him, the sensations were exquisite to him. The velvet softness of her heat surrounded him.

With his arms braced beside her, Hale enjoyed this woman beneath him. He watched her, his cock felt like it was made for her. It was a perfect fit in every way. He stopped for a moment, hoping to make it last a little longer, he slowly withdrew until just the head remained in her, and then he pushed back in and stopped. Each time he was fully seated in her, she groaned and lifted her hips as if she could pull him farther into her.

He felt it building, the lust, the passion, the animal urge. His breathing was labored. His blood was hot. His balls were tight. His thighs burned and his arms strained as he plunged in and out of her. His cock seemed to grow as their bodies fused. A fine coat of sweat covered his back, and glistened on her breasts, as if she had been sprinkled with glitter.

Sunny closed her eyes, feeling her approaching climax, barely aware of Hale watching her, feeling her clitoris rubbing against him with each thrust. Her head rolled from side to side. She pleaded with him, "Hale...Hale...now...now...oh..." and then she groaned, arched her back, and lifted her hips to meet the intensity of his movements.

He thrust harder and deeper, an urgency to feel her muscles contracting around him. Her ejaculate splattered his belly, flowed across his cock, ran down his balls, and dripped down his thighs as he threw his head back and groaned loud and long, almost an animalistic growl. His head jerked forward, back, and then forward again, over and over, as his own climax sent liquid heat deep inside her.

And then she was quiet, but not still. She shuddered and trembled with the small after shocks of her climax. Hale rested some of his weight on her, panting hard as he tried to regain his breath, brushing her sweat dampened hair away from her face. He kissed her gently, a soothing kiss for her and gratitude for what she shared with him. After a moment he rolled to the side, taking her with him, unwilling to let go of her, for even a moment. As his breathing calmed he rolled onto his back, pulling her up to rest on top of him, his arms around her.

Sunny nestled against his warm body, listened to his heartbeat, and felt a calmness overtake them as she closed her eyes. Perhaps mandatory retirement wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be.

****

Thanks for reading my work. Please vote and leave comments or feedback, as it is the only way I will know how much you enjoyed my effort, and furnish the only means to improve my writing.