A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hey Honey, you look divine.'

'Thank you, so do you. My god, when you take a girl out you don't do it by halves do you!'.

Maggie chuckled 'What this?' as she gestured expansively around the inside of the car 'you should see what happens on the second date! Actually the client that I met with last night is very rich and happens to be a dear friend; he doesn't mind me borrowing his car and chauffeur when he's not using them.'

'So, where are we going in such style?'

'Wait and see. Now, let's see what we have in here.' Maggie leaned over and pressed a panel which slid back to reveal crystal decanters of whiskey and brandy and a small fridge, from which she removed a well chilled bottle of champagne.

'Shall we?' she said with a flourish as she lifted two crystal flutes out of another compartment.

The champagne was delicious and they finished the bottle on the 45 minute journey, talking and kissing the whole time in the back of the luxurious vehicle and Jane had been so distracted that when the car stopped she had absolutely no idea where they were or even which direction they'd travelled in.

The driver opened the door for them and they climbed out onto what appeared to be a very seedy residential street.

'Ok, so no wonder you didn't want to tell me where you were taking me.' stated Jane with a puzzled look on her face 'and just where in gods name are we and why?'

'Doubting me are you? You'll see.' Maggie smirked and linked her arm through Jane's, leading her toward a set of narrow, dirty, concrete steps to the basement of a very ordinary looking town house.

Knocking on an old door, pale blue paint peeling from the wood, Maggie turned to Jane and laughed at the horrified look on her face.

'Trust me Hon, I promise you'll like it. You're actually very privileged to be here and I only got our reservation confirmed just in time – that's who I was on the phone to in the car.'

After a short wait the door opened and one of the tallest women Jane had ever seen stood on the threshold scowling - until she saw her visitors.

'Maggie you old scoundrel! I couldn't believe it when Evie said you'd called – it's been bloody years!' and the two women hugged tightly.

'I know, I'm sorry I left it so long. It was kind of hard you know? We had so many good times here before she got ill, I just couldn't bear the memories. I'm glad you managed to fit us in at such short notice.'

'Woman – it would be a cold day in hell before I couldn't manage to find a table for you.'

'Clare, I'd like to introduce to you to Jane; we just met recently and she has no idea what's behind that door, shall we show her?'

They walked into a dimly lit hallway with another door at the end, which when opened caused Jane gasp in surprise. It was a large room with a small stage at one end and about 15 tables at well spaced intervals, only one of which, near the stage, didn't already have women sitting at it.

'Oh my god! I would never have guessed this was here' enthused Jane

'I'll leave Evie to take care of you and see you later' and with that Clare kissed them both on the cheek and left as a woman dressed in a fabulously tailored black-tie dinner suit approached them and planted the biggest kiss on Maggie's lips – Mmmmwaah!

'Hey gorgeous, time's treated you well, you look great! I'm so pleased to see you!' and she grabbed both of their arms and took them to the empty table, handed them some menus and disappeared, promising to return in a couple of minutes.

Jane just stared at Maggie in absolute wonder. It seemed that she was just full of surprises and Jane couldn't remember the last time someone took so much trouble to ensure she had a good time.

'Told you you'd like it.'

'Damn I'd like to kiss you right now, you dark horse!'

'Don't let me stop you. I'm sure you've noticed that everyone here is female and every one of them is gay, so I'm sure no one would mind.' and she leant across the table and kissed Jane square on the lips, casual at first but deepening to the sort of kiss that leaves nothing open to interpretation, again making Jane's body snap to attention.

Maggie explained that her and Evie had known each other for most of their lives, had even had a brief fling once, many years ago but that Evie had been committed to Clare for the last 15 years.

They had opened this private members club for lesbians about 12 years ago and Maggie and her partner had been regulars before the cancer set in and she hadn't been back since her death.

'I thought now was a good time to wave goodbye to past sorrows and say hello to the future.'

The menu was small and limited but it all sounded lovely and eventually both women settled for steaks with a blue cheese sauce, fries and salad which they ordered from Evie when she returned with complementary glasses of champagne.

As their food arrived the lights dimmed even further and the curtain around the stage drew back to reveal a piano and 2 stools, one of which next to a guitar rack holding several instruments.

Clare appeared on stage and stepped up to the microphone.

'Ladies and Ladies, welcome. I know she's been away for a while and believe me I've missed her as much as you, but we can't begrudge the girl an education; please welcome back the amazing Charlie!'

The audience were whistling and clapping madly; Charlie was obviously popular and the noise level increased further when a strikingly beautiful woman of about 25, who was easily as tall as Clare walked across the stage, grabbed a guitar and sat on the stool in front of the microphone.

'Ok, thank you, thank you THANK YOU!' until eventually the noise subsided.

Clare had sat at the piano and as the first few notes of 'That 'Ole Devil Called Love' started to drift out into the room Jane thought she had died and gone to heaven.

Charlie's voice was incredibly smoky and soulful, but with a power and finesse that stopped all other noise in the room.

Jane looked up to find Maggie smiling at her and silently mouthed 'How did you know?'

Maggie leaned over, and kissed Jane before whispering in her ear 'I snuck a peek at you CD collection yesterday – it seems we have a love of old Blues and Jazz in common. Don't forget to eat, this steak is heavenly.'

After about 40 minutes Clare and Charlie left the stage for a break and headed toward their table, Charlie rushing up to Maggie and flinging her arms around her.

'Auntie Maggie! How are you? I'm so pleased you're here!'

'My god Charlie, you've grown into an absolute stunner! Jane, this is Charlie, Clare's daughter, star of the show and probably the only straight woman in the room. We got lucky tonight, she's been away at university. How are the studies going Charlie?'

'All finished, I'm now qualified to teach music! I much prefer performing it but it's nice to have another string to my bow, so to speak.

It's nice to meet you Jane, I'm glad you gave Maggie a reason to come back and visit us, it's been way too long.'

They chatted for another few minutes before Clare and her daughter excused themselves to freshen up before the second act, leaving Maggie and Jane alone.

'Oh Maggie this is wonderful, how can I ever thank you?'

'I'm sure I'll think of something. You could kiss me again as a start.'

Jane scooted her chair around so that she was sitting much closer to Maggie, rested her hand on her thigh and leaned in to kiss her new found friend. Without realising what she was doing she started tracing patterns on Maggie's thigh as they kissed, until Maggie moaned slightly into her mouth before pulling away and looking into Jane's eyes once more; eyes darkening as her pupils dilated.

'You need to stop doing that or I'm going to rip your clothes off right here and now.' she growled huskily as she grabbed Jane's wrist.

'Mmm that sounds nice but how about we wait until we get home?'

The second act was as mesmerising as the first but Jane was finding it hard to concentrate. She was sitting close enough to Maggie for them to exchange gentle touches and caresses and they were driving each other insane. It was obvious from the look in their eyes that they both wanted the same thing and sitting still, listening to the soulful, sexy, bluesy music was an exquisite torture.

A few couples got up to dance and Maggie took Jane's hand, leading her onto the floor where they danced close together, their bodies pressed against each other as their hands meandered ceaselessly over sensuous curves.

Clare and Charlie finished their set and Maggie called them over, with Evie also arriving at the table to take Clare into her arms and kiss her deeply, congratulating them on how well they had performed.

'Ladies, that was a fabulous evening, thank you. I promise I won't leave it so long next time, but Jane and I have to go now.'

'So soon Auntie Maggie, we haven't had time to have a proper chat?'

'Charlie, I think they have other things on their mind tonight Hon' chuckled Evie 'We'll have to hold Maggie to her promise to come back soon and chat with her and Jane then.'

After much goodbye hugging and kissing the two women finally made it out into the cool night air and into the waiting limo, where they sunk gratefully into the deep leather back seat, making out like horny teenagers. Maggie spoke to the driver, asking to be warned when they were 5 minutes away from home. Then she pressed buttons that raised a black partition between them and the driver and stopped the driver being able to hear them; turning to Jane with a wicked grin.

'Ever made love in the back of a Limo?'

'Not yet.' and she started to unbutton her shirt, slowly revealing her bare breasts as Maggie looked on, transfixed.

As more flesh was revealed Maggie couldn't help removing Jane's hands and undoing the buttons herself, until the shirt was fully undone and she could slip the material off her shoulders, letting it fall onto the seat.

With full access Maggie now ran the tips of her fingers down from Jane's throat, in between her breasts and down to the waistband of her trousers, where she lingered slightly at the fastening, checking Jane's eyes for approval. Seeing only lust, Maggie undid the trousers and as Jane raised her hips she pulled them over her legs.

She was about to perform the same manoeuvre with Jane's silky panties when she was stopped by a single word 'Unfair!' So she sat still and allowed Jane to lift her top over her head, revealing her large, lace encased breasts.

Jane ran her fingers over them lightly making Maggie hiss as her nails crossed the stiff nipples, before leaning forward and kissing Maggie fiercely as she undid the clasp to set them free.

Maggie, in the meantime was already shimmying out of her skirt to speed the process up and when they were both down to their panties they looked at each other with undeniable hunger on their faces.

Jane dived on top of Maggie, pinning her to the seat beneath them as she took one of Maggie's distended nipples into her mouth, kneading and sucking until Maggie was moaning in pleasure beneath her, but Maggie wanted access to Jane as well and even the huge limousine seat didn't offer enough space, so they quickly rolled off onto the plush carpet.

Jane found their situations reversed with Maggie now having the upper hand, her own nipples were now being pinched and suckled. No one had lavished so much attention on her tits since she had last been with a woman in college and she had forgotten how sweet it could be to have your breasts worshipped and adored for their own sake, rather than just a means to an end.

She managed to move out from under Maggie so that they were laying side by side, staring into each other's eyes before their mouths danced together once more and their hands wandered.

It had been a long time since Jane had felt this sexually aggressive but the combination of abstinence and it being a long time since she'd made love to a woman was driving her actions.

As they kissed she slipped her hands down the front of Maggie's panties, her finger slipping easily into the wet, silky folds of flesh and sliding over her button with ease as her mouth captured a nipple and sucked hungrily.

'Oh sweet Jesus!' cried Maggie as her back arched, forcing her nipple further into Jane's eager mouth.

Jane lavished attention on both of Maggie's stiff nipples before sitting up and grasping the waistband of her panties and pealing them down her legs. The aroma of Maggie's sex filled the car spurring Jane's desire even further, so she slipped between Maggie's thighs and gently lapped at her clit.

'Ok, now you're not being fair!' squealed Maggie 'Get those of and sit on my face.'

Jane wasn't about to argue and soon she was lowering her own dripping sex onto Maggie's waiting mouth. They ate each other furiously, slurping loudly and moaning with abandon – giggling like school girls when the car went over a speed hump, until they both cried out in a fast and furious mutual orgasm, coming down just in time to grin at each other sheepishly when the driver warned them they were five minutes from home.

'I want more' murmured Jane as she kissed the slick juices from Maggie's face, while trying to do her buttons up.

'Come back to my place, you can have as much as you like.'

'I can't. Sammy will need to be let out by now, why don't you come to mine?'

'OK, but we need to swing past my house first.'

Maggie instructed the driver and they made a quick stop at Maggie's house, Jane waiting in the car as she ran inside and returned a few minutes later carrying a holdall.

As they pulled up outside Jane's house they could hear Sammy barking furiously and Jane hurried to open the door to let him out, but rather than run into the garden to relieve himself he ran straight up to Maggie and waited for his head to be scratched first.

'Not only is that dog disobedient, he's a bloody traitor too!' laughed Jane as Sammy completely ignored her.

Once inside the cottage they kissed deeply once more. The urgency had gone but the passion remained and they savoured each other's mouths as their hands slowly caressed.

'Shall we take this upstairs?' asked Jane as she took Maggie's hand and led her toward her bedroom.

Having stripped out of their clothes once more, they stood and appreciated each other for a moment. Maggie was slightly slimmer than Jane and had an incredible body for someone of 44, especially since she apparently objected to most forms of exercise and Jane was instantly drawn back to her large breasts. They seemed to call out to her, begging to be sucked, the nipples scrunched up and waiting eagerly.

Jane encouraged Maggie to sit at the end of the bed with her legs apart so she could kneel on the floor in between her knees. She caressed Maggie's thighs as she sucked and nibbled on her breasts, feeling finger nails raking her back and shoulders as her lover's moans became an audible expression of her arousal and need.

Jane pushed Maggie back onto the bed and lifted her legs over her shoulders, her dripping sex open before her, calling her inexorably forward until she was painting her tongue in broad, flat strokes over the entire area, tasting the slickness that was oozing freely from Maggie's cunt.

She easily slipped 2 fingers quickly and deeply into the waiting void, pumping them furiously as she took her distended clit into her mouth and sucked while flicking it with her tongue.

Maggie was already highly aroused and it took no time at all before she was crying in out ecstasy as her climax tore through her body, leaving her flushed and gasping for air.

Jane climbed up onto the bed and kissed her deeply as she basked in the afterglow, loving the fact that she had caused Maggie to be in this state.

Maggie wasn't calm for long though, the kisses serving to enflame her passion once more and she was determined to give as good as she got. She reached over and grabbed her holdall from beside the bed, sitting with it on her lap as that wicked grin returned once more.

'What was your favourite position with your husband?' she asked as her eyes danced with mischief

'Hmmm, doggy style I think. I liked to be able to play with myself as he fucked me from behind.'

'Nice. Want to try it with me?' and she reached into the bag and withdrew a leather harness with a nicely sized dildo attached.

Jane helped Maggie to buckle herself in and presented herself on all fours; arse in the air and a pillow under her head so that she only had to support herself on one arm.

Maggie lay underneath her and pulled Jane's sex down onto her face. She had wanted to make sure that Jane was wet enough but there was no need; it was obvious as soon as she parted her swollen lips that Jane was more than ready and after just a few minutes of oral attention she was begging Maggie to fuck her.

Maggie slid out from underneath and positioned herself behind Jane, caressing her arse cheeks as she positioned the head of the phallus against her opening.

'How do you like it Honey?' she asked as she teased Jane by slipping the head just inside and then removing it repeatedly, building Jane's expectations with every false start.

'Right now - hard and fast!' squealed Jane as she pushed herself back, trying to impale herself.

Maggie teased her another couple of times before suddenly thrusting all of the way in, filling Jane completely and taking her by surprise, making her grunt in satisfaction and pushing the knobbles on the harness against Maggie's clit.

Maggie used long, firm strokes; withdrawing the dildo almost completely before thrusting back in again; loving the squelching noises as Jane's copious juices were displaced by her actions.

'Oh shit that's good!' Jane could feel Maggie's breasts on her back with each thrust and it served to heighten the experience even further. The woman certainly knew how to wield her toy and she was varying her strokes now, keeping Jane on the edge, never quite hard enough or fast enough for long enough for Jane to fall into the abyss but keeping her balanced on a knife edge of tortuous pleasure.

Eventually Maggie leaned down over Jane's back and breathed into her ear 'play with yourself Honey' and as Jane's practised fingers strummed her clit she pounded into her from behind, grasping onto her hips for purchase as she filled her over and over, gritting her teeth to delay her own dangerously close release.

Very soon Jane was whimpering as she got closer and closer until she cried 'Oh fuck yes!' her body shuddering and stiffening as the waves engulfed her, Maggie crying out behind her she too allowed herself to fall into a well of pleasure.

They lay entwined, the harness discarded somewhere on the floor, the duvet covering their naked bodies as they gently kissed and caressed, glowing from the tips of their toes to their smiling faces.

Maggie stroked Jane's face tenderly and kissed the tip of her nose. 'I have to be up really early in the morning and I'll try not to wake you, so please don't worry if I'm gone when you surface.'

'Do you have plans for tomorrow?'

'I have some work I need to do first thing but I'll be free from about 11am, why don't you and Sammy come for lunch?'

Sleepily Jane agreed before they dozed off, wrapped securely in each other's arms.

-----------------------------------------------

Jane awoke to feel someone pressing against her back and rolled over to kiss Maggie, only to find that Sammy was curled up on the bed next to her. Her raised his head and jumped up, barking his good mornings as he licked Jane's face in greeting.

She stumbled into the bathroom on shaky legs, her muscles aching – last night had been the best workout she'd had in years and she decided that sex was definitely the best way to exercise!

She showered with a huge smile on her face before dressing quickly, grabbing Maggie's key and taking Sammy out for a walk across the fields, happy in the knowledge that their walk would end up at Maggie's gate.