A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
629 Followers

Bullets tore up the earth around him as he knelt down and detonated the remote grenades.

Their sharp small detonations blended into one large thunder clap, the rebels stopped firing as half of them were ripped to pieces by shrapnel.

Harris backed away from his log, firing short bursts as he did. While Smith lobed his remaining grenade before resuming fire.

Choi and the boats gunner laid down suppressing fire as Harris and Smith retreated in leapfrog fashion, one moving while the other fired.

Jessica's long rifle was getting hot, she had switched it to full auto and was firing from the hip as she retreated towards the RB. Her own fight had kept the rebels from swarming forward on the squads flank.

The RB's engines burned brighter as it lifted off and hovered a few feet off the ground, Choi ran forward to the pilot as Harris, Smith and a panting Williams clambered aboard behind him.

"Don't even THINK of leaving her." He shouted as he watched Jess walking backwards and continue to fire at the trees, bullets screamed past her in near misses, poorly aimed but potentially lethal.

"I wasn't." shouted the pilot with a crazed grin as he made the small craft shoot forward at ground level.

With amazing expertise, he swung the shuttle in front of Jessica and gave his gunner the vantage point he needed to let rip with his RFRG. It's muzzle flared to life, trees and men were sliced down like wheat before a scythe.

Williams held out his hand, "COME ON." He shouted as he grasped Jessica's hand, hauling her up and onto the boat.

"GO, GO, GO." Shouted the gunner as he pulled in the mounted weapon and slammed the button to seal the ship up.

Their pilot needed no encouragement, the RB's engines screamed loudly as it shot upwards into the sky.

*****

Jessica soaped up her body as the hot water pulsed out of the shower head onto her back, it felt so amazingly good to get clean.

Williams and Harris did the same and they all sighed or made small noises of pleasure as they scrubbed themselves free from the ground smell.

Living on a cruiser, you got used to a certain smell, working on the ground, through mud and forests left a strange odour. None of them liked planetary smells.

"Hey Jess, mind giving me a BJ?" asked Harris with a smile.

Jessica shook her head, "sorry Harris, maybe later." She smiled back, enjoying her shower too much and not wanting to spoil it with sex.

Harris nodded, "yeah sure, just thought it would be nice." He replied without any hint of annoyance at her refusal.

It was strange but liberating to say no, before the skirmish two weeks ago, Harris and the rest wouldn't have asked, they would have just pushed her to her knees and expected her to do it.

Choi had made it clear she was a Marine, they could ask and she could say no. From that day on she was to be respected as a member of the squad.

None of them had argued, Harris, Williams, Gibbons and Smith all agreed she more than deserved that respect.

Gibbons gave her ass a friendly slap as she walked past him to grab a towel and dry off, "OWWCH" she yelped and shook her fist at him in mock anger. It was nothing more than playful though, the men slapped each other the same way sometimes and she quite liked that they were treating her as part of the team.

She dried off next to her bunk and then discarded her towel and lay down to read the book Choi had given her.

Alice in Wonderland was a fascinating read and she was smart enough to see why Choi had chosen it for her.

Williams dried off and sat on her bunk, he trailed a finger along her naked thigh. "Jess, I could really use a fuck right now." He said with a small smile.

She put down her book and rolled her eyes, Williams was constantly horney and was the most persistent of the squad in wanting her.

"Again? We fucked this morning." She sighed.

Williams nodded, well aware she could and probably would say no, "Please?" he made it a hopeful question.

Jessica laughed, he was well into his thirties but looked like a hopeful little boy right then.

She rolled over and lifted herself up onto her knees while leaving her head on the pillow, "My ass, you can have that." She said quietly as she eyed the door to the shower. If Harris came in and saw her fucking Williams she would feel guilty about her earlier refusal and have to make it up to him.

She didn't want to do that, the days of her fucking and sucking them all were mostly behind her and she felt that doing two guys at once wasn't nice. Not now she was starting to respect herself as a person.

Williams was a fast fuck though, she knew he never lasted long when he took her in the ass.

He didn't waste any time, mounting her ass quickly and shoving the tip of his six inch cock into her with a sigh of pleasure.

Her body reacted to the pressure of his head at her tight button, her ass lubricated itself as his tip entered her and she bit the pillow. It was still a little painful for her, genetically she was designed for it, but nothing could be done about the initial pain of a cock entering her tight hole.

"Ugh," she hissed out into the pillow as he worked his way deeper.

Williams pulled out a bit and then started to build a rhythm, rocking his hips back and forth, going deeper each time, letting her ass fully lube itself until he was balls deep in her.

She pushed back to meet his thrusts, her own pleasure was building, the extra pleasure nerve ending in her ass making it almost as pleasurable as vaginal sex.

She still eyed the bathroom door warily as they increased their pace.

His balls slapped against her pussy lips and his hips against her small firm buttocks as he went faster, grunting now with effort. "Uh, uh, uh."

'Slap, slap, slap' the sound of them coupling filled the bunk room.

Jessica reached back and rubbed her clit, she was getting close and thought she might finish soon if he kept going.

He gripped her hips tightly as he held her still, his cock pulsed and twitched inside her tight warm asshole as he spurted his cum inside her.

"Fuck YES." He groaned out as he spilled his load into her.

She sighed in disappointment, she had been close.

Gibbons walked in and raised his eyebrows at the sight of 'Willy' Williams dismounting Jess, he had heard her say no to Harris and was surprised to see her with her ass in the air.

She looked over at 'Gibs', unlike the others, he never asked unless she was already giving it out to one of the others.

'Gibs' was more like a protective brother, treating her respectfully and was watchful that no one pushed her into sex.

She smiled at him, the side of her face still against the pillow, "Want it too?" she asked needlessly.

He grinned and nodded, "yeah, as long as you don't mind?"

She shook her head slightly, "No, it's fine. I have been saying no to you guys quite a lot."

Which was true, other than fucking 'Willy' that morning, she hadn't done it with anyone for four days.

He didn't need further reassurances, with a happy grin he mounted her from behind as that's the way she obviously wanted it. Sliding his erect cock into her ass with ease.

Her clear viscous juices and William's cum made it slick and a small squelching sound filled the room as he pushed deep inside her and sheathed himself fully.

Jessica moaned in pleasure as she felt his cock fill her and he started to gently fuck her ass.

Gibbons was always gentle and slow at first, she liked the way he took his time and she flicked her bean slowly as they fucked.

She had already been close so the combined pleasure of a cock in her and her own fingers working her clit soon had her cuming.

"OH, oh, Ungggg, YES." She whispered as she orgasmed, her bum trembling around his shaft in a way that gave him additional pleasure.

He kept up his slow and steady pace as she came down from her climax, soon she was building to another as he worked in and out of her.

He upped his pace, thrusting faster as he closed in on his own, "Jess, god Jess." He groaned out as he rammed as deep as he could get, his balls pressed tightly to her wet pussy, sticking to it from her juices.

He pumped her full of his cum as she shuddered, "Ungggg," she moaned out softly as her second orgasm rolled over her while he filled her with his seed.

Harris dropped his towel and pushed his cock to her lips, "Please Jess, don't say no again." He pleaded, obviously turned on by the sight that had greeted him when he walked out of the shower.

She shook her head, "take my ass." She breathed out tiredly. Sucking him while 'Gibs' was still inside her was too much like a spit roasting.

She was willing to take them one at a time, but she wouldn't go back to being gang banged the way she used to.

Harris nodded and waited for Gibbons to finish unloading in her.

He took his turn with a sigh of relief, it had been a while since she had let him fuck any of her holes.

Gibs and Williams left them to it, going back into the showers to wash off.

Harris pounded her hard enough to make her lie flat on her tummy, he nuzzled her neck as he fucked her now reddening bum hole. He knew she was tried and probably not enjoying it as much as he was.

"I'm sorry Jess, I need it." He groaned out as he fucked her.

She nodded tiredly "ugh, Its ugh okay." She managed to grunt out between thrusts.

As a PG, she was well used to doing it when she was tired. But this time was different, she actually wanted to please them and let them enjoy her body.

The fact that he had said sorry went a long way with her, she gripped the sheets of her bed in one tight fist, but her other hand caressed his cheek, letting him know she was okay and willing.

Harris kissed her cheek as he came, "Thanks Jess." He sighed out as he filled her ass with more cum.

He lay on top of her for a while, letting his twitching cock empty itself.

Finally done, he kissed her cheek again. "You're the best." He said breathlessly before sliding out of her and standing up.

She rolled onto her side and looked up at him. She smiled tiredly and blinked her eyes a couple of times. Processing the changes that had happened once more.

It had felt good to satisfy them, not just sexually, but on a level she wasn't sure she fully understood yet.

She looked around the room as Harris headed for the showers too, hoping Smith and Choi had come back. Tired as she was, she wanted to satisfy them too.

She let out a soft groan as she stood up, her ass was sore, it could only lubricate itself so much and between them the men had gone past that point.

She should have asked Harris to fuck her pussy, but at the time she hadn't really been thinking clearly.

She hobbled to the showers and was grateful when Gibs helped her soap up while Willy washed her hair.

It was unusual for them to wash her and it felt really nice, she hoped that in the future it might be something they would do for her more often.

She relaxed into it, fully enjoying the feeling of their hands on her in an almost brotherly way, completely unsexual. Just caring for her.

She didn't realise it then, but that was the day those three really changed towards her.

None of them thought about it or realised the change, it was subtle but very real. She wasn't a PG to them anymore.

She was part of a unique kind of family, sex was a part of it, watching each other's backs and feeling genuine concern for one another was more of it though.

******

They ran the training simulation again. Choi was more than impressed, they had gelled as a team in a way he had hardly dared to hope for.

Jessica took point again, Harris watched their six while Smith, Williams and Gibbons advanced, heavy guns on the flanks. Pulse rifles as back up and Jessica with her scope at the front.

Choi hit the randomization switch, they had come close to beating the sim twice now. He didn't expect them to actually be able to, it was designed for a full squad not the five man team that they were.

Gibbons and Smith went down first, twitching from the stunners. But they had already gone more than halfway. A small miracle of its own.

Jessica dropped her rifle and grabbed Smiths pulse rifle. Williams covered her as if he knew where she was going while Harris took the risky move of throwing simulated grenades.

Boom, Boom. Harris ran forward and let rip with his pulse rifle as Jess and Willy pulled of what should have been an impossible flanking manoeuvre.

The harsh and rapid clapping sound of their pulse rifles sounded as they emptied clips and then dropped them to un-holster their side arms almost simultaneously.

Harris moved to the left in what looked like a suicidal run, firing from the hip as he did.

Jess and Williams seemed to vanish and then reappear behind the simulated enemy, emptying their HE12 side arms into the projected bodies.

"Simulation ended, Victors... Harris PFC, Williams Specialist PFC, PG/batch100412-186 AKA Jessica." Announced the Simulations PA.

Choi rubbed his temples and grinned. "Fuck me sideways." He said with amazement.

They were due to dock at Amethyst station later today. He had been promised replacements and needed to choose a new corporal for the squad.

After watching the way Jessica had performed, he knew she should be it. Unfortunately he couldn't choose her. Officially she didn't even HAVE a rank and as the PA had just announced, her 'name' was only an AKA.

The jubilant team walked into the control room, "hey Sarg, we could have won the first two if you had been with us." Said Williams with a massive grin.

Gibbons and the rest nodded and voiced agreement.

Harris slapped Jessica on the back, "Yeah, with Jess going point and you in command...FUCK, it would have been easy."

Choi couldn't help but notice the way they arranged themselves, Jessica was front and centre, not in charge exactly, but definably the one they were taking their cues from.

She grinned, "we could run it again, battalion records up for grabs if we had you Sarg." She said with enthusiasm as she fairly bounced on her toes.

He smiled at her display of youthful energy, at just under nineteen she was the youngest here, yet her spirit and sharp mind was now showing through. A big change since they had escaped the forests of Uraisa six was evident.

Nearly six weeks after that and with only one ground fall mission since, it was interesting to see how much she had changed. Not only that, it was also interesting to see the change in his squad.

Choi had seen her potential while on Uraisa Six. His feeling for her were buried though as while he too was seeing her more as a person than a PG. He also felt something deeper, something that was forbidden.

As much as he would have liked to try and beat the Sim with them he had other things to do.

"Okay, okay, stow that shit." He growled out.

"Gibbons, front and centre." He snapped.

They all snapped to attention as Gibbons stepped forward to stand tall and straight in front of their Sargent.

"I need a corporal, you're it." Said Choi as he pinned on the badge to Gibbons combat suit.

"Thanks Sarg, won't let you down." Gibbons said loudly.

Choi looked at Jessica, he could tell she was pissed but resigned to seeing her rightful promotion go to Gibs.

They all knew she didn't officially exist and therefore couldn't hold a rank.

Still, Choi nodded at her, trying to let her know he understood and that if things had been different she would have been the one.

She stared doggedly ahead.

Choi sighed inwardly. He had to nip any bad feelings in the bud.

"You got a problem Jess?" he growled out.

"NO SARGENT, 186 is here to SERVE." She shouted back.

Choi felt like shit, having her refer to herself as her number was a slap in the face. He knew and she knew that she deserved better.

"Dismissed." He growled out and then pointed at Jessica, "YOU stay."

He couldn't bring himself to bawl her out in front of the squad, it would only make things worse.

They both stood and stared at each other as the others filed out, Gibs and Smith patted her on the shoulder as they passed, understanding why she was pissed off.

Jessica swallowed nervously once the door closed. She hadn't meant to sound so defiant and Choi had been the one to give her the limited freedom she had.

"Sarg." She stuttered out, "Erm, I'm sorry Sarg." She said with feeling, worried he was going to explode.

Choi shook his head, "God DAM it Jess." He said with feeling, "You know I can't even call you a Private. How the HELL do you expect me to make you a corporal?"

She looked at the floor. She knew he was trying to do right by her. "sorry." She whispered with a sob. Her feelings all jumbled up.

Choi gently put a finger under her chin and raised her face to look at him. Her big blue eyes glistened with unshed tears and he felt for her.

"Jess, I'm doing my best." He said softly.

She nodded, "I know Sarg, I'm sorry." She whispered softly.

"I just need you to be patient, I do have a kind of plan. But I need you to do something for me first." He said with a gentle smile.

She nodded and put her hands to the zip of her jump suit.

Choi's eyes widened and he grabbed her hands as she started to unzip. "NO. NOT THAT." He gasped out angrily.

Confused, she blinked rapidly.

"You don't EVER have to do that for me unless you want to." He said with feeling.

He still held her hands in his and she felt confused and ashamed. She didn't know or understand what he wanted. Men always wanted to fuck... Didn't they?

Choi looked nervous to her and that frightened her. Choi NEVER looked nervous.

He sighed and looked into her eyes in a way she didn't quite get.

"I want you to call me Hank when we are alone, and never EVER use your number. You have a NAME Jessica." He said with a depth of feeling that left her stunned.

"Erm... Okay." She mumbled out, still unsure why.

Choi sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

"Jess, I Know you don't fully understand what I'm saying. But will you trust me and do as I ask?"

She was a smart girl and even if she wasn't totally sure what was going on between them right now, she got the feeling that it was important.

She nodded firmly, "Yes ...erm.. HANK." She said and tried out using his first name for the first time.

Strangely it felt good.

He smiled down at her, "may I kiss you?" he asked.

She blinked again. Something new stirred inside her. "Yes." She whispered with a strange new feeling building inside her.

Her heart thudded in her chest and butterflies swooped around in her tummy as his lips gently brushed hers.

******

She practically floated down the corridors as she walked back to the bunk rooms. Unfamiliar feelings tumbled around in her mind as she thought about kissing 'Hank'.

What had just happened? He hadn't fucked her, hadn't even groped her. Why was she feeling this way?

She entered the squads bunk room in a daze.

Harris looked up, "Hey, you okay?" he asked.

Willy frowned, "Choi fuck you or something? You look weird."

She shook her head as she lay on her bunk and stared at the ceiling, "No, I'm okay guys, just Gimmie some space to think." She said with a funny sigh.

Gibs signalled to the team, "leave her alone."

He never the less looked at her with concern.

Whatever the Sarg had said, it had made her space out. Gibs wondered if Choi had told her she wasn't actually human. What if he had told her she was a Genetically engineered being?

Gibs was a deep thinker and as he was now the squads leader he was even more worried about Jessica.

Jessica fiddled with her dog tags as she lay on her bunk, she stared at them... PG/batch100412-186... no name.

But 'Hank' had said she WAS her name, Jessica, no last name, but a name.

She stared at that number and started to hate it.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
629 Followers