A New Beginning Ch. 02

Story Info
The journey continues.
4.4k words
4.65
19.3k
8

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shysub412
Shysub412
90 Followers

Thank you to all who commented on my last chapter, it meant a lot to see how many people had taken the time to read and comment.

This is the second part in a story and can be read as a stand alone, but would make far more sense if you read chapter 1 first.

A huge thank you to my new editor without whom I would not have managed. I want to run away to Alaska with him and his paddle; It's amazing how much a paddle can influence a writer!

A little note for North200...see the lengths I had to go to, to get a Jets Jersey in a story!!

*****

The room swam into view as my eyes opened, groggy from sleep I couldn't quite place where I was. Closing them again I took a deep breath, letting out a long sigh as I recalled last night. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to bury my head under the duvet or get my clothes and run for the hills.

It was then I realised that last night was the first time in 9 months I had slept peacefully, not once had I woken bathed in sweat trying to clear the images of a nightmare from my sleep fogged brain. Maybe there was another option other than hiding or running away. Just as this thought ran through my mind, I heard a gentle tap tap on the door. This time the choice was easy, I tugged the duvet up to my chin! I may have been ready to stay, but being seen naked this early in the morning, by relative strangers was not a comforting thought.

"Alannah, wakey wakey time." Came the nasal twangs of Silky "it's time to get up pet, breakfast will be ready soon."

"Erm, how long have I got Silky?" I managed to stutter, my throat dry, my nerves getting the better of me. I needed some time to try and look at least half decent, I'm sadly not one of those people who can get up looking fabulous, I look like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards, and I was pretty sure Silky would look amazing even if she had been dragged through said hedge.

"Half an hour sweetie, do you need any help?" came the reply

"Oh god no... I mean no thanks." I uttered quickly, I had no desire at all to let her see me like this, part of my submissive nature thrives on humiliation, but not before breakfast...

A slight chuckle emanated from behind the door, before she replied, "I meant with finding your way to the breakfast room." The laughter in her voice evident and making me smile to myself, how daft did I feel at that moment?!

"Oh, yes, sorry, that would be grand thanks." The words coming out like bullet fire as I struggled to make sense of the myriad of emotions I was feeling.

I didn't hear her footsteps but assumed that if the carpet outside my room was anywhere near the thick luxurious pile I had in my bedroom, a herd of fairy elephants could have trotted past and I would have been none the wiser. I eased my own legs out of the bed and shakily made my way to the en-suite.

A happy half hour later I was showered, dressed and not looking half bad. I realised as I was getting dressed I had left my suitcase that contained my spare clothes, in the boot of my car last night. At least I didn't have the 'what to wear' dilemma! Opening my bedroom door, I glanced around looking for Silky, jumping slightly as she appeared by my side, evidently she had been kneeling beside the door waiting for me.

I followed her down the maze of corridors and down the stairs til we reached the breakfast room, the farmhouse table in the centre of the room reminding me of my parent's kitchen back home. I smiled to myself as I saw the amount of food laid out, everything from cereals to cut meats; the table groaning under the weight.

My smile widened as I saw Him, MA come into the room bearing a pot of coffee and a tea pot, placing them in the only space left on the table. He looked directly at me, again those piercing grey eyes seeming to see into the depths of my soul.

"Good Morning precious, did you sleep well?" He asked as He sat himself down at the head of the table, gesturing as He spoke for Silky and I to take our seats.

"Yes Sir, Thank you, I slept wonderfully."I managed to croak out. Why oh why did I lose the ability to speak in rational sentences around this man? I felt like a silly school girl with her first crush.

"I'm very glad to hear that." He knew about the nightmares and the half raised eyebrow along with a look that seemed to question my statement, gave me the courage to speak up,

"No Sir, really that room was beautiful, and I had the best night's sleep in a long time."

The urge to please this man was so strong inside me, a feeling I had not felt for a while, but an all consuming feeling that I would do anything for Him, just for a glimpse of that smile.

The pleasure in his voice was evident as he instructed Silky to serve the drinks, He had coffee as did Silky, me, I'm a tea girl, no matter where I have lived or how bad the tea was, I've never really appreciated the taste of coffee!

"Now usually there are 3 topics I won't allow at the breakfast table, and I am going to break that rule this morning, Alannah, do you wish to say grace?"

A wry smile curved at my mouth as I shook my head, not trusting myself to answer, I was raised a good Catholic girl. Church every Sunday, every Saints Day, confession before Mass etc, yet since that day when I answered the door to two Policeman, with that look in their eyes that told me immediately that they weren't there to tell me the tax on my car had expired, I had questioned my beliefs inside out. I guess some people use that faith to get them through the grief, me, I lost mine. I still go to church every Sunday, still go through the motions but in my heart I don't have the same necessity to complete the rituals.

"Right then, let's eat, I wasn't sure what you liked the best, so this morning I thought the safest way was to empty the contents of the supermarket on the table."

I couldn't help but laugh as we all started to tuck in, I favoured the continental style breakfast, a hang-over from my years in Germany. I found myself hungry despite my nerves and ate heartily, listening to the chatter between MA and Silky. The contented feeling of a good meal gave me the courage to join in the conversation, asking the question that had been on my mind since early on in the meal, "Sir, you said there were 3 topics that are not allowed at the table, Religion I get, but what are the other 2?"

"Curious to the last aren't you little one, but a good question. I really should have set out table rules before eating. Rule 1 is no elbows on the table, Rule 2. No Religion, politics or football talk. Rule 3. No food fights." This last rule was said through laughter as He glanced over at Silky with a glint in his eye.

I must have looked confused at this point, as Silky smiled and just murmured "ignore him He's just being silly." The look of adoration on her face belying her words.

Smiling and lost in the moment I found myself saying "So rugby is ok then Sir or is it all ball sports that's not allowed, as I can limit myself to talking about ice hockey if that's the case?"

A smile tugged at the corners of His mouth as he swapped his gaze to me, a gleam in his eye that managed to both glue me to my seat and arouse me in equal parts.

"I think I may need to change that rule to NO smart ass comments at the breakfast table, don't you agree little one?"

Gulping I managed to respond "So I'm guessing you don't know the Jet's result from last night then?" I really must learn to think more before I speak.

The look on his face changed in an instant from amusement to something I couldn't quite place. A glance and a slight nod of His head at Silky sent her scurrying from the table. Returning his gaze to me, the simple instruction "Kneel now!" had me out of my seat and on my knees.

"Hmmm I had hoped to get through our chat before needing to punish you, but I see that a slight taste may be a good idea."

I wasn't sure good idea was what I would have called it at that moment, I felt rotten, ashamed, that I had let him down. My eyes downcast, unable to look up and see the disappointment I was sure I would see.

"Look at me little one," and as much as I didn't want to see that look, it was undoubtedly a command, and I couldn't not do as I was told. Raising my eyes slowly to meet His, I was shocked to discover that it wasn't disappointment I could see, it was a mix of pride, arousal and lust, my tummy flip flopped as I drank in the emotions so plainly written on His face. I remember thinking earlier that I would have done anything to see His smile, wow, I would have done more than anything to see that look He had right now.

"Turn round and position yourself as if you were about to crawl, then lift your skirt. I want to see that fine bottom of yours before I turn it the same colour as your cheeks are now."

He was half stern, half chuckling as the blush at being on my knees spread, the impact of his words hitting home. I was naked beneath my skirt, and I knew that I was wet, the moisture seeping between my thighs as the combination of his words and the picture I was painting in my mind caused my tummy to somersault and a tingly feeling to radiate through my cunt. (I should explain at this point, I hate that word, I much prefer pussy, but Dietmar had explained early on in my journey into submission that a submissive had a cunt, a Mistress a Pussy, plus he liked the fact I blushed and stammered every time I had to say it!)

Somehow whilst lost in these thoughts I had managed to turn myself round, drop down to my hands and knees, lifting my skirt so my ass was exposed. I guess following instructions was deeper ingrained in me than even I knew.

I couldn't see His face from my current position, but His words did little to hide his arousal, a sigh escaped his lips as he told me to crawl round the table and stop in front of him. I started my crawl, conscious of the air on my bare cunt, my ass in the air, the tops of my thighs that must surely be glistening with moisture, all in plain sight. I came to a stop in front of Him, embarrassment oozing from my every pore, only serving to heighten my arousal.

"Nicely done little one, I see you are enjoying this as much as I am!" I cringed at this statement, knowing that He had indeed noticed just how wet I was getting.

My attention was distracted at that moment, by Silky's reappearance, my eyes straying to her hands, seeing a large tray, that in my youth I would have given my left arm for; It was perfect for sledging down the snowy hills that surrounded my parent's farm. Funny where you mind goes when you're half naked on your knees.

Silently she passed me a cushion and gestured to my knees; The look on my face must have spoken volumes. I had never been so grateful for something so mundane, as the coldness of the hard tiles was already starting to seep into my joints. As I placed the plump velvet cushion under my knees, the thought hit me, if she had brought me a cushion, I was going to be here for a while yet.

I saw her pick up one last item from the tray. A wooden shiny object, which in my fuddled mind looked like a cross between a shrunken flattened cricket bat and a ten pin bowling pin that had been run over by a steamroller, and hand it to Him.

He moved slowly and deliberately until He was standing in front of me, slapping the highly polished object against His palm, the object which I now recognised as a paddle, once the sound of wood hitting flesh was unmistakable and echoed around the room. My cunt clenched involuntarily, my clit hardened, my juices ran freely as I imagined what was about to happen.

"The table Silky if you please, this little one here can wait a while since you were kind enough to make sure she was comfy." His words directed at Silky, yet his gaze not once leaving me.

Smiling, He moved behind me, still talking to Silky. "Have you seen just how wet this little one is getting, and her ass is just perfect. Smooth and soft with just the right amount of flesh that it will wobble nicely and her skin so pale that the slightest of taps will cause a glow to be behold."

Every word he spoke seemed to parade around in my head, this was the first time He had seen me in any state other than fully clothed, and here I was in front of not only Him, but Silky as well. On my knees awaiting punishment for my smart assed mouth running away with me, being talked about in the most intimate way as if I wasn't even in the room.

That moment seemed to bring home to me more than any over the last 2 days, that this was indeed where I belonged; on my knees at the feet of my Master. I knew then, I had indeed come home.

Silky carried on loading the huge tray till the table was cleared, carrying the tray from the room, a small smile playing on her lips as she glanced down at me.

My heart was pounding. All I could hear in my ears was the thudding of my heartbeat, vague words in the background not quite making sense. A gentle tap on my ass brought me back to my senses, the words clearer now. "Up on the table little one and bring your cushion. I want a better view. Kneel as you are now with your ass up and facing me...NOW!"

I swallowed hard, and using my hands hoisted myself up on the table, spreading my knees slightly on the padding and leant forward my elbows and forearms against the smooth wood, clasping my hands together. I could feel the coldness of the surface against my skin, in sharp contrast to the heat that was building inside me, my cheeks flushed, my stomach turning over, every inch of my body ready for the first blow.

"Eager are we precious? I think that you are judging by this." The words spoken as I felt a finger run slowly and steadily across my outer lips. "What do you think Silky, is she ready?"

I hadn't even heard Silky return, her soft gliding style of movement had disguised her entrance.

"I'm not sure Master, have you asked her?"

I closed my eyes. I was sure this couldn't get any worse, yet with that one simple sentence Silky had found a way to make it so. Not only was I semi-naked and displayed on a table in front of 2 people, I was now going to have to ask to stay this way.

So why was I going to do just that, because something inside me craved this, wanted this, needed this. My body was on fire, my mind buzzing with excitement. MA had read me so well, I thrived on embarrassment and humiliation, and between the pair of them they had found the perfect way to ease me back into the lifestyle.

 

"Good question Silky love. So precious, are you ready, do you accept that you deserve a punishment?"

"Yes Sir, I accept your decision to punish me." My words though shaky were strong, thick with need.

"Oh I think you can do better than that, I want to know what you think I should do to punish you, and before you start, none of this 'whatever pleases you Sir' cop out. I want to hear in your own words." A slight pause had me clearing my throat to answer but He continued before I could form the words into a sentence.

"You are half naked on my kitchen table, your ass up in the air, your cunt at both mine and Silky's eye-level, what on earth wouldn't please me!"

I had to smile at this, his words making me hyper aware of how I must look, yet the feeling I was pleasing Him seemed to ease my discomfort at the same time as heightening my arousal.

"Please Sir, will you spank my ass, so every time I sit today I will remember to think before I let my smart ass mouth speak; spank me till my pale skin is glowing red...oh please Sir."

I failed at this point to continue, I just couldn't get the words out, couldn't express the feelings that were crowding my mind. I guess my body was giving away its own tell tale signs. My breathing was slow and deliberate, my nipples hard, grazing against the fabric of my top, the tops of my thighs were moist and I dreaded to think just how my cunt looked at this point. My hands were gripping themselves tightly and I could feel my legs shaking slightly.

"That was well put little one, and as it happens nothing would please me more than to see your gorgeous ass glowing, so I will deliver the spanking you asked for so nicely. The only question now is just how many? Since the punishment started with football, I'm going to go with 5 spanks to each side, I expect you to count them."

I started to smile at this comment when suddenly I heard the woosh of wood being propelled through the air, at the same time feeling the first blow hit my ass, a firm yet gentle strike that made me gasp more in shock than in actual pain.

"One Sir." I managed to remember to stammer just before the second strike hit its target, my flesh wobbling at the impact, slightly harder this time.

"Two Sir." My ass feeling the warmth start to spread as another "smack" echoed round the room.

"All my submissives are issued with a safe-word, and yours will be red for this session. Later we will have a proper conversation in regard to limits and we will then agree a permanent safe word for you."

" Thank you Sir, Three Sir," as I felt a different sensation, a soft touch rubbing across my now warm ass cheek, caressing gently. I raised my hips slightly, wiggling to try and get the touch to continue towards my cunt.

"OOH four Sir!" I gasped as the next blow landed, harder this time, such a contrast between the soft touch I had felt seconds earlier.

WHEEESH

"Five Sir." I stammered as the last blow to my left cheek hit its target; it felt like every nerve ending in my body was dancing a jig, the hardest stroke in the set, yet it had made my body feel more alive than it had in months.

"Good girl, you are half way through, and your ass is looking a stunning shade of red; a touch lop sided but I can fix that." He chuckled as I heard the sound once again of wood passing through the air.

"Six Sir." The first blow to my right cheek much more gentle that the last strike on my left. This man can really use a paddle I thought briefly as the next blow landed.

"Seven Sir." Again the soft touch returned, this time rubbing closer to my cunt, fingers rubbing ever so softly, gliding across my now slick lips, stopping just before my clit. A sigh escaped my mouth just as the eighth blow caused my body to jerk forward.

"Eight Sir!" I all but cried out. I hadn't been given permission to cum and as it was a punishment I guessed no amount of pleading would get me that permission.

"Nine Sir, oh please Sir may I cum? Please I'm so close." Rational thought has never been a strong point of mine, especially not when being spanked. The ninth stroke had ignited a fire in my stomach, and I knew from experience that that fire would spread to my cunt very quickly.

"No you may not." Was the clipped response as the tenth stroke landed, the slap of the wood against my skin seemed to bounce of every wall in the room, my body shook and my legs gave way, my knees starting to slide across the wooden surface, aided by the cushion.

The strike had been no more firmer than the final strike to my other cheek, yet at that moment my mind had been concentrating so hard on not cumming, I had forgotten where I was.

The blow hitting had shocked me from my inner thoughts just enough to stammer "Ten Sir, Thank you Sir."

I felt a strong pair of hands raise me back up into the kneeling position, firmer caresses across the burning skin of my ass, not the hands that had caressed me so gently during the spanking. I realised then it had been Silky's fingers I had been so desperate for. I had never been touched that way by a woman before, and suddenly I wanted to be touched again by her, much more than I had ever dreamed possible.

"Good girl, oh I wish you could see your ass now, it was beautiful before, but now, glowing red, and radiating heat it is a sight to behold. You pleased me greatly My precious gem."

His words meant so much to me, I could feel the tears well up in my eyes, blinking hard I tried to hold them back, but the flood-gates opened and all the pent up emotions flowed freely, my sobs catching in my throat and my cheeks wet with tears.

Shysub412
Shysub412
90 Followers
12