A New Beginning Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Bev honey, I'm enjoying fucking like this, but I'm not close to cumming.”

Bev said, “I am tired being bent over. Let's go to the bedroom. I will ride you.” She sounded serious. I just nodded and withdrew my reluctant cock from Bev's pussy. Bev led me to the bedroom.

“Lie down on your back. I will straddle you and make love to you. In a few months, I may not be able to push my belly on yours.” Bev rode me like a racehorse with abandon. There was determination in her eyes. She pounded my cock with her velvet-walled cunt. Our colliding crotches made slapping sounds. I was able to grope her swinging boobs and pinch her nipples. Her pussy juices started to run down my cock and coated my balls. Several beads of perspiration formed on her forehead and cleavage. She rested for a minute, smiled and kissed my mouth. Soon, she renewed her pounding; the slapping sounds from our crotches resumed.

Bev started moaning and whimpering. She stopped pounding my cock, collapsed on my chest crushing her pillowy tits, cumming for several minutes as her pussy spasmed around my rigid cock: “Cummming. Goddddddddd. Hsssssssss.”

My cock remained hard in Bev's cunt as she snoozed for several minutes. Bev woke up. She sat up on my rigid cock.

Bev smiled, “That was some fuck! I had another great orgasm. We need a shower; we are smelling of cum and sweat; your cock is still hard.”

I said, “Let's go take a shower.” Bev got up slowly off of my cock. For a moment, I saw her gaping and glistening vagina. Hand in hand we went to the bathroom and showered. I lathered Bev’s crotch and boobs, and her ass. In turn, Bev washed my cock and balls.

We put on minimal clothing: tank tops. I helped Bev fix dinner. We ate our dinners in the Lanai. Bev was smiling all the time. She looked satiated and radiant.

After clearing the dishes and loading the dishwasher, we watched TV for a while. Bev snuggled up to me. I had my right hand around her waist. Her hair and body smelled of her perfume. Occasionally, I reached underneath her tank top and groped her boobs. Bev just giggled and kissed me. She left me once to take care of the laundry.

We went to bed and fell asleep. I woke up, but not completely. Bev had cuddled with her back to me. We were laying on our left sides. I had a hard on. I started playing with Bev's boobs: massaging and pinching. She moaned in her sleep. I played with her pussy; it was still juicy. Bev moaned some more. My precum was oozing out of my cock. I smeared it on my cock head.

I lifted Bev's right leg a little. Positioned my slippery cock head at Bev's pussy mouth and slowly pushed it in inch by inch. My cock entered her well-lubricated cunt. Bev moaned with pleasure. I waited for a minute for Bev's cunt walls to expand and grasp my cock.

I would fuck for a few minutes while either massaging Bev's boobs or fingering her clit, and stop to savor the pleasure of having my cock buried deep in Bev's pussy. We must have stayed coupled for about 20 min. Bev moaned continuously and had at least one orgasm. It was difficult to tell because her cunt was spasming all the time. My cock was wet with her pussy juices and my precum. Finally, she started to have another orgasm, “Goddddd. Ohhhhhhh.”

Bev's orgasm triggered my cumming. I shoved my cock deep in Bev's cunt. “Fuckkkkk. Fukkkk. Fuckkkkk.” After a while, my cock shrank and came out of Bev's pussy with a plop.

Bev mumbled, “Your large load is leaking out. I'm too sleepy to get up. Give me a few tissues to absorb some of it.” I handed several tissues to Bev and fell asleep.

I heard Bev taking a shower, but I could not wake up. Much later, I woke up took a long shower. Bev had made a cup of coffee, and pancakes and cantaloupe slices for breakfast.

I said, “Good morning Love,” and kissed Bev who was dressed in a robe.

Bev said, “I liked the way we made love last night, lying on our sides, and you fucking me from behind. I think it is a good position when I am large in a few months.”

I nodded and said, “I guess as long as you or I don’t put weight on the baby, it will be safe.”


Part 8


One morning, while eating breakfast, Bev said, “Jack, school will reopen in two weeks. I would like to work until my gynecologist tells me not to.” She giggled and continued, “Besides, there is no point in staying home and be horny!”

I said, “You can do whatever you want. I will help you as much as necessary. If necessary, I will take a leave of absence.”

Bev looked more voluptuous as her pregnancy progressed. Her boobs got bigger. Her face glowed all the time. She became hornier. I couldn’t keep my hands off of her. I also helped her with housework. I massaged her back, legs, thighs, and tummy, whenever she asked. However, she really appreciated me showing my love for her, especially over the weekends and on vacations.

Bev took good care of herself. She dressed sexily and provocatively at home. Every day, Bev put on lipstick, dangling earrings, and light make up. Once a week or so, she painted her finger and toenails.

Bev was about six months pregnant. After working all week, she was tired on Friday night. She fell asleep by 9 p.m. with her head in my lap while watching TV. I stayed up another hour and watched a foot ball game.

I got up early on Saturday. Bev was still sleeping.

I told Bev, “After using the bathroom, I will make a simple breakfast for us: coffee, orange juice, scrambled eggs, and toasted bagels.” While I was in the kitchen, I heard her using the bathroom.

I found Bev in the bedroom, dressed in a robe, reclining on the bed. I didn’t know what Bev had worn under the robe.

I said, “Good morning, Love. Here is your breakfast in bed.”

Bev said, “It’s nice to get up to the smell of coffee. I took a quick shower while you were in the kitchen. I just finished drying my hair. Thank you for the breakfast.”

Bev looked voluptuous. I could also smell her perfume.

All I could say was, “You are welcome, love.”

As we both ate breakfast, I massaged Bev's feet, legs, and thighs; she had on black silk thigh-highs.

After we finished breakfast, Bev helped me take the dishes to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, she cooed in my ears, “I’m wearing new black lingerie. I am also very horny.”

I helped Bev take off her robe. She had on a black see-through teddy and black panties, as well as black silk thigh-highs. I hugged her, cupped her breasts, and nuzzled her neck. I smelled Bev’s perfume and freshly washed hair.

She cooed, “Let’s go back to the bedroom.”

Bev moaned when I gently pinched her nipples. In the dresser mirror, her teddy-covered boobs looked large, slightly drooping, and succulent. Her baby-filled belly looked smooth. She was glowing. I was turned on. My cock was hard. I rubbed Bev’s tummy, underarms, and boobs for a long time.

It was especially erotic to lift, hold, and jiggle Bev's heavy boobs using my two hands as bra cups that were too small for them. Bev kept moaning continuously.

I knelt down to smell Bev’s pussy fragrance mixed with a dab of her perfume she had put on. Bev helped me remove her panties soaking with her pussy juice. Her pussy lips were swollen. I nudged Bev to lie down on the side of the bed.

I said, “Let me give you a body massage.”

Bev nodded in agreement. I massaged Bev’s feet and toes, legs, and thighs. I stuck my nose on Bev’s clit and mouth on her pussy, and massaged her arms and kneaded her magnificent boobs. I sucked Bev’s clit and pussy as I massaged Bev’s massive tits. Bev was excited and began to release a continuous stream of pussy juice that I gulped as best as I could. Suddenly she grabbed my ears and shoved my face in to her cunt. Even though my mouth was already in contact with her pussy, Bev still shoved her crotch in to my face.

“Keep sucking and licking. Ohhhhhhhh. That’s so nice.”

Her body convulsed with her multiple orgasms. “Cummmmming. Ohhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhh.”

I just held on to Bev’s massive tits, with my face in her crotch. It was very erotic to feel Bev’s pussy convulsions on my mouth; it convulsed rapidly at the beginning of her orgasm; the convulsions subsided, but continued for a long time. Eventually, Bev let go of my head and released a deep guttural laugh of satisfaction. “Jack, wow, what have you done! It was the best orgasm in a long while!”

All I could do was smile and say, “You are welcome.”

Bev got up and said, “I will clean up and be back in a minute.”

“Bev, will you marry me.”

Bev squealed happily, and hugged and kissed me, “Yes, Jack. I will marry you.”

A judge married us on March 15. On March 31, Bev delivered a boy, David Lincoln Turner, without any complications.

About a week after David was born, Bev resumed her regular exercises. In couple of weeks, Bev lost most of the weight she gained during pregnancy and regained her voluptuous figure. But, her boobs remained large and pendulous.

On a Saturday morning about a month after David was born, I went grocery shopping, mainly for supplies for David. On the way home, I bought a large bouquet of flowers.

Bev accepted the flower, smiled, and said, “Jack, thank you. It’s thoughtful of you.”

In the afternoon, while David was sleeping, Bev joined me as I was watching TV in the living room. She had on a black see through negligee and crotch-less silk panties; her large boobs swung sexily under it when she moved.

I said, “Honey, you look more voluptuous after David was born.”

Bev smiled seductively at me. She enticed me further by lifting the negligee and showing me her milk-swollen boobs. Bev showered earlier, put on light make up, and bright red lipstick. She had shaved her legs and underarms.

After abstaining from fucking for about six weeks, I was horny. I hugged Bev and kissed her boobs, neck, and armpits. I chewed on her protruding nipples; occasionally, I sucked them drawing some milk.

But Bev giggled and wiggled away, saying, “I need to tidy up the house. You can follow me, but you must remove your shorts and underwear. Plan on a long foreplay until I’m good and ready for fucking.”

I did just that and followed Bev with my erect cock sticking out of my loins. I tried to maintain contact with Bev’s body as she went about from room to room. The type of contact depended on whether Bev was standing up or bent down doing a chore. When she was standing up, I groped her boobs, armpits, or pussy; when she bent over, I either kissed or sucked her pussy, and ass. When Bev was picking up breadcrumbs on the floor near the stove, I pushed my crotch against Bev’s and tried to shove my cock in to her pussy from behind; I may have gotten an inch of my cock in Bev’s cavern, but Bev wiggled away. Bev kept giggling as I followed her; often, she stopped doing her chore, grabbed my cock, and enjoyed my gropes and kisses. She let me pursue her, knowing that I wanted to fuck her.

By the time she returned to the living room, Bev’s pussy was juicy. Her pubic hair was matted with nectars. My cock was rock hard, and precum was oozing and dripping down in a single long thread.

I could not wait any longer. I grabbed Bev in a bear hug and kissed her on the mouth. Bev dropped the dusting feathers. I made her sit in an upholstered chair while I sat on my haunches. I gently raised her legs on to my shoulders, exposing her pussy. It looked just as beautiful as before David was born. I could smell Bev’s nectars and her perfume. I licked the entire length with the tip of my tongue eliciting a gasp and a moan from Bev. I kept licking her pussy and sucking on her distended clit.

Suddenly, Bev grabbed my head and moved it to where she wanted me to lick and suck. Her body became stiff and it began to convulse; she fucked my mouth in rapid pelvic thrusts. “Cummmmming. Ummmmmm. That’s so gooddddddddd.”

I had to fuck Bev. I made her lean over the sofa, stood behind her, and shoved my cock in to her cavern. Her pussy was tight and slick. Because of the long abstinence, I came quickly. I grabbed Bev’s waist and shoved myself in releasing several spurts of cum, “Fuckkkkkk. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk. Greattttttttt.”

However, my erection did not subside completely. I wanted keep fucking, but Bev and I heard David fussing in his crib.

Bev said, “Jack, I know you are still hard and can keep on fucking me, but I have to check on David. He probably has wet clothes. While I change and feed him, please start a load of laundry, and check if the clothes in the drier are completely dry.”

Several minutes later, I was still in the laundry room when Bev walked in wearing a robe and a huge grin. I asked her, “What’s that big grin for?”

Bev said, “I have a surprise. I bought this for you via mail order.” She opened her robe revealing a red crotch-less fish net body stocking. I stood admiring Bev’s voluptuous beauty. My cock got real hard. I wanted to fuck her.

Bev saw the look on my face. She then started backing towards the pool table in the game room and said, “Come lover, take me on the pool table, just like when we first met.”

Bev got up on the pool table. I went and hugged her. She grabbed my stiff cock and aimed it at her pussy. I pushed my cock slowly all the way in to Bev’s belly. As Bev laid down on the pool table with her ass on the table’s edge, I began fucking her in slow and deep strokes. I enjoyed the view of Bev in the body stocking, and my cock going in and out of her pussy. I could not hold back for long. I released several spurts of cum deep in Bev’s pussy.

I stood savoring the lingering cock quivers, and said, “If we continue fucking without taking any precautions, you may get pregnant again.”

Bev smiled and said, “I will not be surprised at all with the way you deposit large loads of cum! May be David can have a baby brother or sister.”

David is almost a year old. I have been depositing many large loads of cum in Bev’s pussy with great pleasure to her and me. Bev is not pregnant. Not yet anyway!


Please, please, vote. Comments and suggestions welcome. Thanks. Andy

12