A New Birth of Freedom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The symptoms had hit, but they were milder than she'd read about. Yes, the nausea was there, and the sore nipples, and the moodiness. But she could concentrate on driving in Cleveland, and on her work. Invictus Mutual Fire & Casualty was giving a good imitation of The Quiet Company, but she had reason to hope for a performance bonus for the Cleveland job. And being in her own bed, next to a sleeping Valerie, was a treat after the cheapo motel.

Master Charles was in his power-business mode.

"What changes have you proposed? None? Why not?"

"Master, it's been perfect," answered Valerie.

"Master, I--I can't. I love Valerie, but I can't breathe...."

"She's going to pieces, Valerie. I won't have my property damaged. You may once have intervened with me to save a servant from pain. But Sally is not a servant; Sally is mine, as well as yours. She'll give us both the baby.

"But perhaps I'll assign my rights in Sally's baby to young Chip, maybe even put our baby in his trust fund. He might like that, when he knows what he's getting. So I will amend our contracts; Sally gets to be the mother, you are equal partners in the baby's life, but if you can't agree I will decide. Now we'll draw up the amendments to our contracts and have a bit of lunch."

"Yes, Master." "Yes, Master."

Lady Nadine strode into the room, holding Chip against her breasts. "See, dearest boy," she told her son, "what a good Daddy you have. He gives his boy everything to make his boy happy."

As Valerie and Sally were getting ready to leave after lunch and a ceremonial contract signing, Charles spoke to Sally.

"Turn around, Bright Eyes."

"Yes, Master," she replied, awaiting the usual parting flog.

Instead, she got a very gentle pat on her ass.

"That will be the last until you give birth. You, my dear Sally, can consent to play, can choose a safeword or give it away. This person," he walked around her and gently patted her abdomen, "is incapable. So we will assume she does not consent, until she is old enough to decide. But there are no other restrictions; enjoy yourselves."

"Yes, Master." "Yes, Master."

He kissed each of them on the cheek.

*****

"Helen, we're going to fly to Vermont, go camping and climb Smuggler's Notch. We can get Sally a really good support climbing harness, and we won't try scrambling or anything extreme. There're good hiking trails. Can we?"

Spring was becoming summer, at last. Spring had gone on until it was too perfect, until the warm days and cool nights, the early morning rains and the afternoon drenching showers, had become clichéd. Now came the heat, the humidity, the rainstorms.

Master Charles had saved Delgrassi and routed the evil dragon (incidentally pocketing a most pleasant commission; his next project would be even more interesting--turning around a bankrupt sports franchise). Will and Rocky had definitely been generous in rewarding Valerie. A month's vacation, paid for, was the least of it. Valerie gasped when she looked at her bonus check, even after withholding was taken out.

Helen Waston looked at Sally. Helen's face twisted slightly, considering. "OK, but take it easy. You're going up four thousand feet plus. Also it's summer. Stop and rest every half-hour for at least fifteen minutes, and hydration, hydration, hydration. I don't care if Sally has to piss every time you stop. Of course, Sally, don't drink just water, get electrolytes--but none of that damn "sports" stuff they're always pushing, with all the sugar and chemical junk in it. You know what you need--potassium chloride, very little sodium chloride and even less unrefined cane sugar--I'll give you a prescription, but get lots of it.

"You'll be carrying your food, but I'll e-mail you a list of the best of the MREs. The best of the worst, the stuff is loaded with sodium and chemicals. And of course take all your vitamins. And make sure your cellphones are charged, with spare battery power. Call me if anything unusual happens. And I'll write you up a letter for the airline, if they need clearance to let Sally fly. Pick it up as you leave." She started typing on her iPad. "Have a great summer," and she kissed them both.

Sally's piercings set off every alarm in the airport. The TSA scanner took her to the back room, smiled at her, and told her to strip. Sally did, un-self-consciously. "I could have so much fun with you, sweetheart," she said, reading Sally's collar, pulling Sally's breast studs and squeezing her breasts. Then, fingering her labial rings and looking at the leopard tatooed on her mons: "Oooh, what a treat!" Opening her uniform shirt, she showed Sally her collar. "Wanna play?" "I can't, sorry, Mistress Valerie is waiting." "Lucky Mistress Valerie. Tell Mistress Valerie that switch Jennifer sends her compliments, and any time Mistress Valerie and slave Sally want to play, just come around here." And she sent Sally through.

The drive from the airport to Underhill took them through valleys and up the side of the mountain. It was sunny and hot, but the evening was cool as they set up camp at Underhill.

The climb in the early morning, through the dew and the mist, was exhilarating. The sun was burning off the mist; the haze hadn't yet started to obscure the hills and the town in the valley. They found a firepit and made breakfast, Sally drinking herb tea with powdered milk and Valerie with her two cups of black coffee.

At the summit, they saw other hikers working their way up. Enjoying the view and the strong cool wind, they lingered, exchanging greetings with the arrivals.

Clouds came streaming in, obscuring the trail. Sally reached into Valerie's pack and pulled out her anorak. Valerie pulled hers from Sally's pack (each carried the other's, so no need to remove pack from shoulders). The rain squall came marching across the valley, and the rain washed over them. Sally was laughing like a little girl, and Valerie smiled and kissed her rain-washed face.

The sky cleared, but the descent was difficult, the trail being wet and the earth slick and muddy. Valerie held onto Sally most of the way down.

Camping with a pregnant lady was something none of the Sierra Club publications had yet considered. Valerie eventually got the air mattresses just right for sex, but she could have written her own book on the subject by the time she'd finished.

But the Perseids were starting. Nothing was better than an orgasm under a spectacular meteor shower. The night sky exploded, as Valerie and Sally lay close in the tent. Valerie moved slowly along Sally's body, drinking in the scent of her milky pussy, the pregnancy secretions mingling with the scent of pine and clean night air, and the dried sweat and the warmth. Sally's softening breasts, and her soft fingers holding Valerie's hair as Valerie's tongue traced each stud that replaced Sally's labial rings; Sally's clit hood, the golden stud through it tickling her tongue, and the still warm earth, and Sally begging for orgasm, and at last, Sally exploding against her tongue, her fingers, and Sally, and her own orgasms, cresting, falling, the meteors joining their flaming bodies to hers, and Sally....

And finally, driving through Vermont in August, cellphones turned off and the mp3 turned up high, with Celine belting out Jim Steinman's words and music, burning off the pain and frustration of the winter as the sun burned off the morning mist: "I really need you tonight, forever's gonna start tonight, forever's gonna start tonight...."

And Valerie made up her own words: Nothin' more to say, no more eclipse of the heart."

Copyright Notice - The foregoing is a "derivative work", as that term is defined in Title 17 United States Code §101. The characters named Charles Vanquil, Lady Nadine Vanquil, Valerie Burbon, Sally Thatcher, Dr Helen Waston,and George Falstaf, the places named, respectively, the home or residence of Valerie Burbon and Sally Thatcher, the home or residence of Charles Vanquil and Lady Nadine Vanquil, the entity or business known as Delgrasi Publications, Incorporated, and the publications known as Mastering Magazine, Pony's Paddock and Poly Living, are all derived from literary works or productions copyrighted by dweaver999 (all the foregoing named characters, places, entity, business, publications, works and productions are hereinafter collectively the "dweaver999 products"), are the property of dweaver999, and all rights in and to any or all thereof, are copyrighted and reserved to dweaver999, pursuant to the provisions of Title 17 of the United States Code, and the Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works, signed at Berne, Switzerland, on September 9, 1886, and all acts, protocols, and revisions thereto (said Convention, acts, protocols and revisions are hereinafter collectively the "Berne Convention"). The balance of the foregoing, exclusive of the dweaver999 products and other copyrighted and reserved works and productions, including without limitation those hereinafter set forth, is copyrighted, and all rights reserved in like manner, by estragon, pursuant to said Title 17 of the United States Code and the Berne Convention. No part of the foregoing may be reproduced or distributed in any form, whether or not for profit, without the express prior written consent of both dweaver999 and estragon. The foregoing is published by estragon under one single license from dweaver999, for this publication and for no other. All brand names and trademarks, trade dress of any description, or materials copyrighted or otherwise legally-protected incidentally referred to in the foregoing, are the property of the respective holders thereof. Fair use exception is hereby claimed for excerpts from the song "Total Eclipse of the Heart", music and lyrics by Jim Steinman, copyright 1982, 1983 by Lost Boys Music, administered by Edward B. Marks Music Co. The publication of the foregoing, and the references hereinabove, do not create any principal-agent relationship, partnership or joint venture between dweaver999 and estragon, other than as licensor-licensee to the extent herein set forth and not otherwise, and none should be implied; neither has any authority to act for the other, except as may be specified by separate written agreement and signed by each of them in each instance. This publication neither creates nor evidences any assignment of any copyright reserved herein or elsewhere by any party. Any reference to any person living or dead, or to any actual acts, transactions or occurrences, is purely coincidental, except as to public figures or institutions. In respect of all such public figures or institutions a qualified Federal and State Constitutional privilege is hereby asserted. The foregoing is not, and should not be used as, legal or tax advice. Pursuant to 31 CFR §10.0 et seq., the foregoing is not intended, and cannot be used, to avoid any penalty. The foregoing does not create or evidence any client-attorney relationship.

12