A New Bit of Fun

Story Info
A young married couple's first attempt at role playing.
2k words
3.51
10k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy, is objectively gorgeous. Standing 5 foot 3 inches, with long dark hair that is naturally curly. Her body is gorgeous due to her exercising, playing sports and martial arts, with pert, round breasts that are perfect handfuls. Her ass and hips are lovely and shapely. Her face is gorgeous, with luscious lips and golden-brown eyes that beam out love and desire when we make love.

She is smart, fun and funny. We share most every one of the other's interests and hobbies and when we don't, we support each other in them.

She is perfect and her sexy energy grows more alluring every day.

******

Kathy was just eighteen and I was a few years older when we married. Contrary to how many folks around us thought, getting married so young was great. We both went into marriage with the firm conviction that there was no escape from it. That meant we had to work hard to set aside our selfish crap and live for each other.

Being so young and inexperienced brought with it several challenges, but also brought with it several advantages. We had very little baggage to bring into our relationship, so we had the wonderful opportunity to grow and mature together instead of building separate lives and trying to merge them.

Part of the joy of growing together was doing so in our sex life. Having next to no experience before being married, we got to explore and expand our bedroom activities gradually over time without the ghosts of the past interfering. In short, we could trust each other, intimately.

At the time of this story, we had been married for a few years and had rented an apartment in one third of a house. The landlord was a younger guy living in the basement and the other tenant was a pot dealer who played the didgeridoo. It wasn't the best place in the best neighborhood, but it was another step along the road to saving to buy our own place.

On the night in question, Kathy and I had already retired to our bedroom. Usually we spent some time reading to relax before falling asleep. This night, I was looking at the lovely brown curls framing her gorgeous face, so I sidled up and started to nuzzle on her neck.

Kathy purred, "mmm," and turned into me as we softly kissed, gently caressing each other's body. It was one of those lazy, slow build up situations where we felt like taking our time with foreplay before we got down to business.

Running my hand from her perfect breasts down to her firm shapely ass, I wrapped my hand around it and squeezed.

"Oh? You like that?" she asked.

Giving her a playful slap on the ass I said, "you know I do." Kissing her tenderly, we sighed and smiled lovingly at one another. "So?" I began, "what do you think about trying something new tonight?"

"Hmmm, like what?" Kathy replied receptively.

Thinking to myself I said, "oh I don't know, what are your fantasies? Is there anything that comes to mind?"

Kathy shrugged and demurred from volunteering any suggestions. "I can't think of anything hon," she said putting on a silly bimbo face.

I took my hands and dove for Kathy's ticklish spots, 'punishing' her for playing dumb. She writhed as uncontrollable laughter overtook her delectable physique. I was delighted as she flirtatiously giggled at my finger's ministrations.

"Don't make me punish you for playing stupid," I said with mock anger.

Kathy put on a false 'contrite' face and nodded obediently. "What ideas do you have?" she asked.

I had been hoping she might volunteer something. I always loved to find ways to meet her desires as I know she did mine. Without any suggestions from Kathy, I thought of common bedroom kinks we hadn't played with yet.

"Well let's see, what about I tie you up, or you restrain me?" I offered.

Kathy scrunched up her face and shook her head at that.

"We could blindfold one or both of us," I ventured.

Kathy pouted, 'ugh, it all sounds like work."

Laughing with her I submitted, "what about a bit of role playing?"

At that, Kathy perked up, running her hands over my chest she said, "so we would pretend to be other people?"

Thrilled that she bit on one of my suggestions, I said, "yeah whatever scenario you like."

Kathy rolled her leg on top of mine as we lay side by side. Up until now we had been lightly touching each other as we spoke. Her leg slid down the length of mine as she warmed up to the idea of taking on a stranger's role in our bed.

"So, what sort of scenario do we play in?" she asked, "who am I, who are you, where are we?"

My sexy wife's eagerness to fantasize found me a bit off my footing as I floundered to come up with a scene to play in. The myriads of usual fantasy scenes ran through my brain as I struggled to pick one to offer to Kathy.

"How about you are a college student after hours at the library?" I suggested.

"Ooo, and you are a stern librarian," Kathy said, filling in the scene.

Smiling triumphantly, I said, "yes, precisely." I was thrilled that I found something that caught my bride's interest.

Setting the scene, I told her, "You are a college girl working hard to complete a paper. Losing track of time, you find yourself alone in the library after it has closed."

"What am I wearing?" Kathy asked, her breath seemed to quicken as she bought into the scenario.

Painting the scene, I continued, "You are wearing a knee length skirt and a ribbed white knit top which accentuates your supple breasts." Stepping into my role, I said, "As I go about locking down the floors of the library, I come across you as you are studying at a desk in a forgotten corner of the library."

Kathy adds, "Yeah, I am so engrossed in researching my paper I don't notice you approaching."

"Excuse me Miss, the library is closed," I said in character.

Kathy put on a sexy surprised look, "'oh my, I didn't realize that time had passed so fast.' I said noticing your tall masculine body as I plead for more time to work on my paper."

I respond, "As I talk to you, I take in your gorgeous physique bending over the stack of books in the study cubicle. So, I concede, 'I see you have a fair bit of work going on here. I have to check over the rest of the library, so why don't you get your things together and I will check on you when I am done.'"

Kathy bit her lip playfully as she got comfortable with the fantasy tableau. While we painted the scene I continued to kiss and nuzzle her neck as my hands roamed over her body.

"What do you do while waiting for him to return?" I asked.

"Ooo, after seeing the sexy librarian I can't concentrate on my paper. My mind runs wild thinking about him taking me in his strong arms. We are all alone in this big library, anything could happen. I try to study more but I can't keep from running my fingers over my pussy as I feel my arousal growing." Kathy's hand ran down to her pussy as she spoke, I could tell she was getting into her character's mind.

I continued the narrative, "coming back to check on you after looking over the library, I can see you touching yourself before you know I have returned."

Kathy slipped her hand under her panties, and I could sense her breathing betraying her growing arousal. Going on I said, "I linger out of your sight watching your passion build as you caress yourself with your eyes closed. Your seductive performance causes my manhood to engorge..."

Kathy giggles, "engorge?"

"OK, my cock becomes hard and begs to be freed from the confines of my pants as my desire for your young nubile form overwrites all other concerns," said as I pulled back the sheets to show Kathy how hard I had become.

Kathy locked her eyes on my rigid tool and stripped off her clothes before laying back and continuing to rub her fingers along her excited labia. "Thinking I am alone, I slip my hand into my panties and rub myself as my other hand gently squeezes my breast," she said.

I could see Kathy's excitement growing as a crimson flush began to spread across her face and neck. Moving the story forward I said, "I quietly move closer until I am right next to you, 'excuse miss, do you need help?' I ask."

"Startled, I turn to you pulling my hand from my skirt. I can see the outline of your arousal in your pants and know that you witnessed me stimulating myself. 'What sort of help can you give?' I ask leaning back on the desk and running my hand seductively between my pert breasts," Kathy said.

Looking into Kathy's eyes, I said, "'I have a good idea what you need,' I say as I step so close that we are almost touching. Reaching out with my right hand I grasp your hip, leaning into you."

Kathy escalates the scenario, "I spread my legs as you move to me, and our lips meet." Taking the hint, Kathy and I kissed deeply, her lovely breasts heaved with desire as we played out the fantasy. Finishing our kiss Kathy goes on, "I can feel the hardness of your cock brushing against my inner thigh. My hunger to be filled by it overpowers me. Reaching up, I run my hands up your firm manly chest before I start undoing the buttons of your shirt."

Matching her erotic energy, I said, "As you open my shirt, I pull yours over your head and deftly remove your bra. Taking a moment to admire the naked perfection of your exposed breasts, I move in and hold your naked chest to mine as we kiss again."

Once again Kathy and I embraced, locking lips passionately as the heat of our desire grew in intensity. My erection is so hard it is almost painful, the head of it shined purple as it neared the folds of my lovely wife's womanhood.

"I can feel your need grow as I pick you up and gently place you on the desk." I said, with my cock so close to Kathy's pussy that I could feel the heat radiating from it.

Kathy said, "I reach out and undo your pants releasing what my body needs. 'Please,' I plead as my lust begins to take over."

Kathy and I have rested our foreheads upon each other's as we are poised for carnal delight. The only thing holding us back is the narrative we must fulfill.

"Impatience takes me, and I take the sides of your panties and tear them away exposing your hungry womanhood to my raging erection. Positioning my manhood at the wetness of your yearning opening, I look in your eyes for permission." I said as I ran the head of my excited member along the moist folds of her labia.

"Yes, fuck me, yes!" Kathy cried.

With a single stroke I plunged fully into my wife's luxurious depths. I was astonished at the state of her excitement, I had never felt her so wet. Kathy's body immediately exploded in orgasmic ecstasy; her velvet tunnel contracted upon me with untamed power as she wrapped her limbs around me. My own arousal was such that I could only attempt a few frantic thrusts before I came with astonishing force. My breath left my body as the intensity of my climax racked through me and into my bride.

Overtaken by the joint power of our orgasms, we basked in the glory of the aftermath as we remained entwined. Once the euphoria subsided, we laughed at ourselves as we lay sweating and satisfied upon the bed.

"So, role playing is a good thing?" I asked.

"Well, it certainly did the trick," Kathy replied sleepily, looking radiant as her dark brown curls once again framed her gorgeous face.

Softly sighing, Kathy and I cuddled as we contently faded into sleep.