A New Breed Ch. 02

Story Info
More information and fun.
2.3k words
4.51
25.7k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NemoHoes
NemoHoes
275 Followers

Frank pulled on some clothes he found laying on his floor before he sat back down in front of the device. He stared intently at it, weighing up his options. How did that stranger do this to him?

After some time thinking, Frank pushed the button on the device. At first nothing happened, but ten seconds later a white sphere appeared in the middle of the room. It grew to about six feet tall before it popped and left Tas standing in its place.

"Holy fuck!" Frank yelled.

"Still doubt that I am an alien Mr. Williamson?" Tas smiled before taking a seat on the other side of the couch.

"Nope."

"Good, does that mean you will accept our invitation to Dakruzar?"

"I... I... I guess so." Frank stammered. There was nothing left for him on Earth, no family and hardly any friends, this could be a fresh start on a new world.

"Well, good. As I mentioned last time, your body will need to adjust to our form of travel. And by the looks of things you have already begun the process, it should probably take about 6 weeks to fully complete."

"6 weeks?"

"Yes 6 weeks, the development process is fast. Which you can obviously tell by your physical state, but the recovery process is long. If we become too eager and travel too soon, your body is at risk of complete shut down resulting in a gruesome death." Tas answered.

"Oh... well 6 weeks should be fine." Frank said horrified.

They had a long conversation about space travel, what Rumada was like, what their social norms where and how their government worked.

"So what else will happen to me during Makdag?"

"Its pronounced -- Makmag." Tas said with a laugh, "well your physical growth looks to have just about concluded, so apart from the pheromones boost and knee pain, nothing else is to be expected."

"Wait, pheromones?" Frank asked, perplexed.

"Oh yes of course, Dakruzar males have evolved to be a perfect breeding species, we produce a powerful pheromone that excretes itself out of the pores of the scrotum." Tas exclaimed without so much as a smile.

"You're joking?" Frank laughed

"Oh no it is quite true, Dakruzarian women have also evolved to be more or less immune to the scent but the same cannot be said for Human women." Tas said, "That is why half borns are usually born to Dak fathers, but you Franklin, being born to a Dak mother is quite unusual indeed."

Frank almost jumped for joy; this would explain what happened with Rachel. A usually reserved and quiet mother was thrown into a horny frenzy when she caught the scent of his balls. He laughed to himself; that made perfect sense.

"Well I should get going," Tas announced, getting up. With a wink he added, "Enjoy yourself; Makmag is a special time in every Dakruzaian boys life."

In a similar fashion to his arrival, a ball of light began to absorb the alien. And as soon as the light had disappeared, so had Tas.

The day dragged on. Despite the unbelievable good news he had received earlier in the morning, Frank was still in mourning. He had a strange feeling of optimism mixed with loneliness.

During their conversation, Tas had mentioned that during Makmag the subject would experience heightened sexual appetite. And Frank certainly was feeling it now. It reached 4:30 in the afternoon and Frank came to the conclusion that he should do something about it, he decided there was only one thing to do: experiment.

He had already thought of a plan. He was going to visit Rachel again and if need be, he would expose himself to her. He knew that Dave got home at around 5pm, so that left him with some time if he went now.

Frank knocked firmly on the small cottage's front door, and from the other side came the faint sound of feet approaching the door.

"Frank!" Rachel said in surprise as she opened the door. "Look, about what happened earlier. I'm sorry; I have no idea what came over me. It's just that Dave and I haven't been physical for a while and when I saw you, I don't know what I was doing..."

"Its okay." Frank interrupted her rambling.

"It is?" she seemed stunned.

"Of course." He assured her.

"Well do you want to come in and talk about it?" Rachel asked, standing aside to let him through.

"Sure." Frank smiled and walked inside.

He was greeted with a small but cozy little house; it looked immaculate with all of the households belongings neatly arranged in each room. But what Frank saw made his heart skip a beat, a small bedroom with bunk beds. The kids. How could he have forgotten about her children?

She seemed to notice his glance at the bedroom. "James and Noah are at soccer practice, they're really loving it."

"Oh that's great." Frank smiled as he walked to the living room and sat down on the small loveseat.

Rachel took a seat next to him and put her hands in her lap, "Look Frank, I don't know what came over me before. But I don't think it can happen again. I love Dave and I have kids for gods sake."

"So... you didn't enjoy it?" Frank asked disappointedly.

"Oh no! I loved it, it was the most fun I have had in a long time but I have a responsibility to my family." She quickly explained.

"Are you sure?" he asked delicately.

"No... but I can't." She said, lowering her eyes almost in shame.

Frank was not alarmed; he had 'Plan B' if he needed it. He slowly took her hands and said "I understand." And got up to leave.

He was about to leave the room when she said, "Wait! You have the most beautiful dick I have ever seen would you let me see it one last time?"

Frank was bemused. Rachel bit her lip in anticipation.

"Why not?" he laughed, and ripped his shorts down.

He deliberately had not worn underwear, expecting another blowjob. And as soon as his cock sprung free Rachel gasped, her eyes were bulging as she took in the sight of his manhood.

"It's the biggest one I have seen by a mile, I thought I may have dislocated my jaw before." Rachel chuckled.

"Thank you." Frank said with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Well... could I touch it one last time?" she asked, a sly grin on her face.

"I guess so" he chuckled.

Her hips swayed sexily as she strode over to him. Slowly she reached out and took hold of his dick. It had already begun to rise, and he was at full mast in a matter of seconds. Rachel slowly jerked him, fondling his balls and rubbing her thumb over the tip as she did so.

Frank closed his eyes and threw his head back; her hands were so soft and warm. Suddenly she pulled her hands back, opening his eyes he looked down to see what the problem was.

She stood there with a hand on his cock and the other covering her mouth, "Could I... taste it one last time?"

"Yes!" he said quickly.

She dropped to her knees and began kissing his length. His cock looked ridiculous next to her head, it was so enormous that it almost didn't look human. Rachel began to inhale his knob. Looking into his eyes she worked more into her mouth, making loud gagging sounds as she went. Again Frank closed his eyes and enjoyed the ecstasy of the blowjob. She continued to suck for another few minutes when he opened his eyes again. Looking down he could see her bobbing away; jerking the rest of his cock she couldn't fit in her mouth with her left hand and with her right: masturbating.

She seemed to feel his gaze and looked up at him. Pulling his meat out of her mouth she paused and said, "If we're going to do this, I am going to lay some ground rules okay?"

"First: this is purely physical, I love my husband. It's just that he hasn't been able to satisfy me for ages. We will be mutual fuck buddies. Is that okay?" She questioned, still slowly jerking his cock and playing with herself.

"Perfect!" he exclaimed.

"Second: Dave leaves at 9 o'clock and the kids are usually home by 3 so you will not be inside this house before of after then. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good." She grinned and again began slurping his length.

Before she could really get going again however Frank stopped her. She looked confused, but soon understood as he helped her to her feet. Kneeling down in front of her she understood completely what his intentions were, she unzipped her knee high skirt and stepped out of it as it pooled around her ankles. Turning around she bent at the waist and slowly slid her panties down.

Taking in her large firm ass and shapely thighs he marveled, "You're gorgeous."

Rachel only smiled as Frank began to dive between her legs. He nuzzled his nose against her completely bald naval before kissing his way down to her clit.

"Fuck yeah!" she gasped as the young man began to tongue her small button.

He took his time eating her out, giving a large amount of attention to her clit but progressing though to slide his tongue over her outer folds. She squealed in delight as he pushed his tongue as deep into her box as he could.

Kissing and licking he went, giving close attention to detail as to return the favor. Slowly he slid a finger into her snatch, Rachel gasped in surprise but made no attempt to stop him. Her pussy was warm, soaking wet and surprisingly tight for a woman with two kids in her mid 30's. Back and forth he pushed his finger, before he slipped another in which received another gasp. Gently he curled his fingers and reached for her G-spot.

"Oh my God!" she wailed in pleasure.

Frank rolled her clit in his mouth and continued to press against her spot. He could feel her hands on the back of his head, as she sighed and moaned in approval. He started to build pace, fingering quicker and sucking her rosebud harder. Soon she was making a lot of noise.

"I'm cumming!" Rachel yelled.

Her legs spasmed, her hips convulsed and her fingers dug deep into Frank's scalp as a giant wave of pleasure came crashing over her. Her orgasm lasted for a few glorious minutes before she eventually caught her breath.

"That was amazing!" she laughed

Franks stood up. Rachel grabbed him by his still erect cock and led him to the couch. She pulled her black shirt over her head, revealing a plain black sports bra and a flat stomach. She quickly unhooked her bra while Frank also disposed of his shirt. The bra came loose to reveal a beautiful set of breasts; they were perky and full with small brown nipples.

Frank hungrily sucked on her tits, she cooed and returned the favor by jacking him off faster. Rachel hurriedly spun them both around and pushed her young neighbor onto the couch.

She was straddling his hips, when Frank had a dreaded thought, "I don't have a condom."

"Its okay, I have the pill." She reassured him while aiming his enormous cock at her opening.

Rachel rubbed the tip back and forth between her lips and he though he might cum right then. Slowly she lowered herself onto his rod.

"So...fucking...big..." she heaved as only the tip of his enormous rod entered her.

She moaned and screamed as more and more of his length disappeared into her dripping wet snatch. It took a long time before even 6 inches were inside of her, she moved very carefully almost as if she would split open if she didn't. Frank could tell by how wet her pussy was that she was incredibly horny. Rachel clearly didn't have a lot of sex with her husband because she was unbelievably tight around his length.

After a long time getting used to his size, Rachel began to rock back and forth, working her way down his pipe. Looking into each other's eyes they shared complete ecstasy, and they for the first time their lips locked in a passionate kiss. Rachel began to accommodate Frank's giant prick and started to bounce up and down on his waist. Reaching behind her he dug his claws into her magnificent ass, needing and squeezing as the married mother of two rode his cock.

They became more passionate with every minute passed. Their sweaty bodies made obscene noises as they slapped together. Rachel was in a lustful frenzy ramming the young stud into her juicy box while he mauled her perfect tits and ass.

"I'm gonna cum" Frank announced abruptly.

"Me too, hold on." She retorted.

Frank held onto his load like his life depended on it and Rachel slammed herself onto him like he was the last man on Earth.

"Ahhhh!" she howled as another crashing orgasm flooded her existence.

Her pussy convulsed and clamped down hard on his member, he could not wait much longer. Rachel's cries of pleasure would surely be heard all around the neighborhood, but Frank didn't care; he wanted to come so badly he could scream.

"Can't hold it!" he burst out.

"In... mouth..." Rachel muttered between shudders.

Picking up the beautiful mother with his new strong arms, he dropped her orgasming body on the couch and pulled his cock out of her dripping vagina. Frank stood over her and rammed his cock in her mouth. As he exploded into her waiting throat, her body seized up, over and over in a seemingly endless orgasm. Dutifully she swallowed his seed as it erupted all over her tongue.

Eventually they both came down from their climaxes and lay exhausted, spooning on the couch.

"That was amazing!" she panted.

"Fuck yeah!" Frank agreed. They both burst out laughing in post sex bliss.

Rachel leaned over to check the time. "It's 5 o'clock, Dave will be home any minute!"

Quickly gathering his clothes, Frank bolted for the door. He said a small goodbye and hurried back to his house.

NemoHoes
NemoHoes
275 Followers