A New Business Strategy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,191 Followers

"Same here."

"Absolutely, thanks for inviting us."

They emailed me the contract the next morning. Those fuckers changed the terms! Now they wanted a blow job every fucking month! I showed it to Dana and she said no fucking way. I agreed with her. But, since I didn't actually have a security system, I had no video to counter with. But, after all of that, we really wanted the business.

I made changes to the contract and sent it back. I upped the price of the job. I changed it back to a blow job (they were referred to as a "bonus" in the contract) once a year. But I also added that for every new client they referred to us that was good for $5,000 a month or more, one of them -- just one -- would get a "bonus" from Dana.

By the end of that 12 month contract we had added three new people to the staff, we had a beautiful new home, complete with a pool, Dana was driving a brand new convertible Mercedes, and we had spent two weeks in Europe. It had been a good year.

The Chamber of Commerce renewed their contract the following year with the same terms.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,191 Followers
12