A New Chapter

Story Info
A couple rekindles their love.
770 words
29.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long month. For medical reasons we had not been able to make love. Which was very hard, we had a n above average sex life and she was a gorgeous woman. Measuring out at 5’4” and perfectly shaped she was a head turner.

The day came when would be able to make love again and I could feel a pressure in my loins all day as I went about my work tasks. When I arrived home there was a note from her on the kitchen counter. It read “ Sweety, you have been so good the last four weeks and I am going to reward you for that tonight. Just go and have a shower and lay on the bed and relax. I will be home soon. ”

I did as I was told and showered and shaved ,when I got out of the shower it occurred to me that as I didn’t know what was going on it was difficult for me to be wearing the right clothes so I pulled on a pair of boxers and relaxed on the bed. Soon I was sound asleep and the daylight had escaped the room.

I was awakened by weight on the bed. I opened my mouth to talk to my lovely wife but a hand stifled my attempt to talk. She said” No talking just sit back and enjoy “.

Who was I to argue? The bedroom door opened and silhouetted was a woman slightly taller than my short wife but the tight dress she was wearing exhibited a body every much as perfect as my wife’s.

The new visitor added in a quiet voice “he looks like a handful. We better restrain him for his own good. ”

Out of nowhere came a pair of handcuffs and before I knew it I was handcuffed to the bed frame and they were working on tying my ankles to the footboard. I felt my wife’s long fingernails caressing the inside of my legs as her new friend runs her hands across my chest. My cock stiffened with each touch, I felt the finger nails run up and down my cock and another hand caressing my balls until finally my wife took me into her mouth and began working the shaft with her hand while she sucked on the head. She started out so vigorously that I bucked a little from the sensation. Her friend straddled me and started to rub her wet pussy on my chest as my wife sucked me. I was having a hard time controlling my pulsing cock from exploding as she told me that this was my reward for being such a good boy while my wife was ill.

My wife stopped sucking me and her friend slid down until her pussy was rubbing against my cock. I felt my wife grab my manhood and hold it at the opening of the mystery woman as she plunged it into her wet canal. It felt so good as my balls were getting wet from her pussy every down stroke. My wife quickly replaced her friend on my chest moving up so her flower was poised above my mouth. She lowered her sweet pie down on my mouth and I started licking furiously. She ground her pelvis on my face as the other woman fucked my cock. I looked up and could see that my wife’s breasts were being cupped by her friend and my wife was holding her friends waist with her hands. They both started to come at the same time as if the contact they shared triggered the twin orgasms. My mouth was overcome with my wife’s juices and I could feel fluid running down between my legs.

Shortly after that, without a word the other woman got up and left the room. I could hear a car start up outside and drive away. The hand cuffs were restraints were undone and my wife lay on the bed beside me. I couldn’t control the urge to spread her legs and slide my throbbing cock deep inside her. She always felt so good after an orgasm. I held her legs wide open with my hand and fucked so hard the bed was slamming against the wall. She felt so good as I slammed my cock into her. I finally came flooding her canal with shot after shot of my hot seed. We both collapsed on the bed and held each other as we slept in bliss.

To this day I have no idea who the mystery woman was and I have never asked.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Revenge Plan Revenge on a cheating ex-wife.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
The Cost Revenge on a cheating wife.in Loving Wives
How Are You? Mother who abandoned her family calls her children.in Loving Wives
More Stories