A New Chapter for Janie & Brian

Story Info
Janie rendezvoused w Brian right under her daughter's nose.
1.3k words
4.07
42.1k
14
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AugMilf
AugMilf
47 Followers

"Ah, there it is. I knew she'd give it up."

Daniel made the comment as he pushed into Janie just three days after she had been with Brian, two days after they had returned home. Her mind wandered back to the time she had shared with her son-in-law in the dark kitchen and his words to her echoed in her head even as Daniel forced himself inside her.

"You're so tight, Janie," she remembered Brian whispering to her as she sat on the counter and he pounded her.

She had grown nervous with his comment.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm so tight after all that foreplay," she remarked anxiously.

Brian had stopped moving and grabbed her face to force her teary eyes to look at him.

"Hey, hey, hey, why wouldn't I want you tight, Baby?" he had asked carefully.

"I don't know. He..just always..just..wants me..I.."

"I'm not him. Just relax. You're perfect," he had said.

She bit her lip as the discomfort of "pushing through" the unreadiness of her now brought that contrast to her mind. Daniel was too distracted to notice and finished without ever noticing her flinching in some state of pain.

The next day she was in tears again, this time with her daughter.

"I've been back three days and I want to come back already. Life here is horrible. Day in, day out, constant bombardment with the most extreme trials of life. I can't take it," Janie texted her girl.

Brian texted her soon afterwards.

"You need to come back and stay for the week. It will be the only way we can have time together alone and I can convince you that you are worth more than this life that has given you. I can't stand for you to be beaten down day in and day out," he said.

Jessie was on board too, encouraging her mother to come back for the week. Daniel too. He was worried about the stress his wife was under. It seemed natural to let her go visit the kids for a week. It would be the week before he travelled down so he would meet his daughter halfway for a drop-off. Maybe it would help her de-stress?

Janie was nervously excited. She couldn't believe she had arranged this trip. Was she really doing this? As she and Daniel drove to meet her daughter halfway she still couldn't believe she was leaving the stress of her life behind and fleeing to the arms of her lover, her son-in-law, in fact. She tried to remain calm as she and Jessie pulled into the driveway but her heart skipped a beat. Still she couldn't believe she was doing this. She loved her husband. He loved his wife. They were committed to their marriages but the attraction between them was inescapable. She gave Brian a quick hello hug and took her things to her room.

"You need anything?" Brian asked behind her as she bent over placing her things on the floor and the bed.

"No, I'm good, now that I'm here. Thanks for letting me come," she replied.

"No problem. I plan on letting you cum lots," he said and winked at her.

She stared at him unsure how to respond, suddenly stressed by why she was here except for the attraction she felt for him. She wished she could grab him then and make love to him, to make all of the last week disappear, but she knew she had to be good. He returned to the living room and she followed making note of his tight ass that she wanted to squeeze or even bite.

The three of them quietly watched tv for a few hours and drank without talking much although Janie and Brian exchanged many texts. He expressed many dirty thoughts to her about her exposure of lacy bra and other choice of clothing that he loved. He even noticed her hair and other subtle changes.

Finally, Janie said she'd better go to bed. Jessie added that she had to go to bed too because she had to work the next day. Brian planned on staying up and watching tv for a while. A few minutes later, Brian tapped at Janie's door. When there was no answer, he pushed the door open and called to her.

"Janie?" he whispered.

He heard a noise and pushed the door further open to let in light from the hall. His eyes finally found her crouched beside her suitcase on the floor. She was struggling with the zipper but didn't seem to notice his arrival. He watched her for a moment studying the silhouette of her body beneath a silky chemise. He knelt beside her to lend a hand with the uncooperative luggage. She huffed in exasperation sending a wave of her hair off her face. Brian could smell the alcohol and knew why she was so frustrated. He chuckled as he made quick work of the zipper and presented the open suitcase to her.

"You looking for your toy?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Yes, you know I got all revved up in there and now I'm in here alone," she huffed.

"You're not alone," he said and his mouth covered hers.

Brian backed her onto the bed and laid her carefully back. His hands quickly found her pussy which was unhindered by panties much to his pleasure. When his finger found her slit, she was already more than wet. She gasped at his touch and he moved his kisses down her neck while continuing to fondle her. Her moans became more excited and he paused and glanced back at the open door.

"Shh, baby, you have to be quiet," he whispered.

"Oh my God. It feels so amazing! I feel like you've been teasing me all day," she whispered.

He hushed her with his mouth over hers. His own desire for her mounting with every second. The dim light from the hall cast a dangerous light over them but neither was willing to stop long enough to shut the door. He hungrily returned to kissing her neck and then knelt on the floor to go down on her. She tried to stifle her cries of enjoyment as she ran her fingers through his hair and tugged on it.

"Shh, baby. Shhh," he urged while exploring her with his hands.

"I'm trying but I feel so out of control," she softly giggled.

Her giggle changed to a gasp as he continued to manipulate her.

"Brian, baby, take me," she begged.

"You know I can't," he said.

Undeterred, Janie sat up and began to undo his jeans. When she touched him, it was his turn to cry out. She bit at his chest and then wrapped her legs around his hips. He gave in and pushed inside her. She opened her mouth gasping with loud breaths while still trying to control the sounds. Brian clamped his hand gently over her mouth. He didn't keep his hand there long though because they both were enjoying the time. He leaned forward and kissed her hungrily before stopping.

"You know I can't do this. We have to be careful. We'll continue this in the morning. We've have all day together. Goodnight!"

Janie felt amazing but knew she'd never get enough of him. In a moment she heard the door close and she lay on the bed still reeling from the excitement. Her entire body was pulsating with the rhythms he had created in her. She stuck her finger in her mouth to bite on it in hopes that it would relieve some of the pressure. She smiled to herself. Her dreams would be filled with him again on this night. As she lay on the bed still sprawled out for the moment of passion, a flicker of light caught her attention. Her door had opened and shut quickly. Brian had returned to surge into her once more. She was quiet this time and in just a moment had an orgasm. She closed her eyes to hush herself from the excitement of the moment. When she opened her eyes, he was gone again.

Was it real or was it a dream? In her drunken state, she wasn't sure. All she knew is she couldn't wait for tomorrow.

AugMilf
AugMilf
47 Followers