A New Chapter in Her Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny waited for the text back, she finished eating and headed home. A text finally came through, Bob was saying responding to her text, "you are full of surprise's, I hope that was you and not some random under the table shot."

Jenny texted back, "next time we meet, you need to take a closer look."

Bob called Jenny, she explained why she called so late, Bob responded, "not a problem, I just came home from work, one of the trucks died and I had to finish another route, I will be working late for the next week or so, until they get a new truck." Jenny said, "any chance of getting a late delivery?"

"Not for awhile, they put another guy on the truck to make deliveries quicker," Jenny was let down, no black cock for awhile. "We'll keep in touch, text me on the way home, maybe we'll get together."

Jenny was in a daze, she had nothing to look forward, just work. She thought, maybe she'll invite her old boyfriend over, it was something. The next couple of days were boring, Jenny was horny, riding her bike and sliding her crotch on the seat was her only thrill.

Jenny had big delivery of frozen food coming in, she was hoping it would be quick, she wasn't sure how big the order was. She received the call and went to the guard shack, she signed the truck in and followed the truck on her bike. She unlocked the door and rolled up the loading dock door.

There were three men in the truck, two black and one white, I had seen two of them before. I went in the freezers with them and showed them the old stock, they rearranged the old stock. They followed me out of the freezer, I turned to them, they handed me the paperwork, I noticed they were all staring at my chest. I looked down and both my nipples were hard and very visible, I'm usually proud of them but, today I wish I had worn a bra.

I laughed, it was cold in there wasn't it, they looked up and stuttered and smiled, I noticed bulges in the front of two of the guys. "I going outside to warm up, I'll be back." I was tempted to look over my shoulder and see if they watched me leaving.

The warmth outside seemed to wrap around me, I sat outside, the bench was warm, I sat with my legs open, I was horny.

All three of the guys seemed nice, if there was only one of them, I might have gotten lucky and gotten fucked. Maybe I could handle two of them, but three of them, way more than I would attempt. Thinking of them made me even hornier, I was glad I had undies on, I was getting moist and I didn't want anything running down my legs.

I waited until I was nice and warm before I went back in, they were finishing up. The guy with the clip board was Stu, I waited until he was out of the freezer, "how are we doing?" Stu answered we're finished, there was an extra case of vegetables, I set them aside in freezer 4, do you want me to leave them? I walked towards the freezer, show me the case, I have to put note on it so no one uses it.

Stu walked over with me, he pulled a blank piece of paper and put it on his clip board, he handed it to me, "thank you, Stu." I wrote a note and put it on the case, my nipples popped out, Stu said, "uh oh, you're cold again" he looked down at my feet.

"Stu, there just tits, this is a nudist camp, it happens all the time. You should see when a hot girl goes by all the guys get hardons, it's normal." Stu said, I'm not use to it, it's hard to keep your eyes off the somethings."

He was a black guy, but I'm pretty sure he was blushing, I looked at his crotch, pretty nice size bulge. I pointed to his crotch, "see, it happens, if you lived here, you would have a date every night. How big is it?"

Stu was speechless, I handed him his clipboard, "just kidding, let's go." He followed me out, I looked over my shoulder, he was watching my ass, I smiled at him, I wanted to lift up my dress for him, but I had underpants on. "Maybe you'll become a nudist," Stu laughed, "I'd never would come out of my house."

"Call me if you're interested in staying a weekend, I can sponsor you and get a guest house for the weekend, no charge, it may change your whole way of thinking," I wrote my cell and name on his clipboard.

They left, I was still horny, I called my old boyfriend, "how about a movie". He was free, we're meeting at 7:00. I peddled back to my house, I didn't have much time to get ready, but all I had to do was brush my hair and make sure I didn't smell sweaty. I did had to wash my crotch, I even put a little perfume on my neck.

I peddled over to the movie, there he was waiting for me, I looked at his penis, it seemed to grow a little when he saw me. We went into the movie house, after a few minutes I said, "there's nothing I want to see, let's just get some waters and take a ride, I haven't had a bike ride in awhile."

We took off, we rode along the fence, the south part of the camp had long straight away, I pulled over to a bench, I took the waters and we sat down. I took a sip, I looked at him and said, "thank you for coming along, I'm glad you're not mad at me, I was a little rude on out last date."

He laughed, "you were a little forward, but not rude". I reached over and put my hand on his dick, "I feel really horny, can we fuck a little?" He looked over at me, "sure."

I squeezed his dick, he reached between my legs and rubbed his finger up and down my slit, I spread my legs. I was horny, "harder," he pressed his finger into me, I groaned. I wanted to kiss him, but I didn't want him to stop. I covered his hand with mine, I rubbed it harder, I was starting to cum, I was grunting, his finger was in me. I closed my legs and rubbed his hand against my crotch, I came.

I kept a firm hold on his dick, he was hard. It was a nice dick, not too big and not too small. I stood up and squatted on his lap, we were face to face, I bent my head and kissed him, it was a long kiss. It's hard to explain how it feels to have and orgasm without a throbbing male member in you.

I lowered myself down, his dick slid between my ass cheeks, I lifted up and tried again, I tilted my pelvis, the tip was between my lips, I tried to press him into me, I was too slippery, he slid my into my ass crack again.

"Please put it in me," he reached between his legs and held his cock straight up, I lowered my pussy down and the head pushed into me. It felt good, I squeezed his neck while I lowered myself onto the cock. His hands were on my hips, pulling me down on him.

I had half of him in me, he started fucking into me, I moaned and pushed down, our crotches met. My second orgasm was quick and intense, I slumped on his lap, he kept fucking me.

I kissed him, it felt good, I squeezed my pussy tight around his dick and rocked my pelvis, he humped me. I knew his was cumming, he grabbed me, he pushed into me deep, I felt his cum squirting.

I wish we were in bed, I wanted to lay in his arms, I kissed him again. I slid off his lap and sat on the bench, I Leaned against him, "am I a good piece of ass?" He looked down, "no, you're a great lover, I hope you're not using me for sex."

"Would you be upset?"

"Nope, I'm happy and grateful, you can use me like soap."

I stood up, we have to get back before it gets dark. My crotch was a mess, I was sliding around on my bicycle seat. We drove to my house, I wanted a kiss goodnight so we jumped off out bikes, I wrapped my arms around him and we kissed. It must have been a good kiss, I felt his cock growing, I had to reach for it, I hate to waste a hardon.

I pulled him to the back yard, knelt down and started to suck him. I let him fuck my mouth, he had his hand on the back of my head. I started to get turned on, I pulled it out of my mouth and stood up. I bent over, he grabbed my hips, he jabbed and missed, I reached behind me and put him in my sloppy pussy. He fucked me hard for ten minutes, I couldn't cum, maybe he was too rough, I felt him cum.

He pulled out and let go of my hips, I stood up and turned, I gave him a little kiss, "did you like that fuck?" He could barely talk, "that was fucking, I liked it." He left.

I went in, I hoped I didn't drip cum walking up the steps. I cleaned up and went to bed.

12