A New Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryan groaned above him. "Not bad," he said, putting his hand on the back of Eric's head. "But I know you can do better. After all, you're a slut, right? Sluts love sucking dick. Show me that you love it."

Eric bobbed back and forth. Part of him did enjoy this, because sucking dick was what he loved. He was a slut, after all, a slut for football players. But another part of him insisted that this was wrong. He should be getting his cock sucked by a pretty cheerleader, not be the pretty cheerleader doing the sucking!

He glanced up at Bryan, who was smiling down at him.

"Oh yeah, that's better," Bryan told him. "Keep going." He began to thrust in and out of Eric's mouth. "You love sucking my dick. I can tell." He thrust in deeper, forcing his dick down Eric's throat until Eric found himself gagging around it.

He was struggling to breathe and grateful when Bryan pulled back a little. No, he didn't want to suck dick! But another part of him was insisting that he was a slut and sluts could definitely deep-throat.

Bryan kept groaning above him and thrusting in and out, occasionally pushing in deeper. "Keep doing that," he said, pushing Eric's head closer. "Yeah, like that, slut. You can do it."

Eric's cock was hard against his panties. He did love sucking dick, after all, and like all sluts he was turned on by doing it.

Bryan's thrust began to grow faster and faster, until Bryan pushed his cock down Eric's throat and came.

Eric swallowed, because that was what sluts did, and looked up at Bryan as the football player pulled back. Eric wiped his mouth.

"Not bad," Bryan told him. "But I expect better from a slut like you."

"Hey, we'll make sure you get plenty of practice," Patrick told him. He gestured at one of the others to join him. "Plenty of practice at being a slut. That's what you want, right?"

The other man pushed Eric down onto the bed, and pulled up his skirt. "Mmm, nice panties, slut," he said, pushing Eric's legs apart and stroking his achingly hard cock.

Eric moaned as he spread his knees wider. He wanted more. "Please."

"You wanna take his ass, Derek?" Patrick asked, pushing Eric's shoulders down. "Prep him first, then I'll have him suck my cock."

One of the other players tossed Derek a bottle of lube. "Let me just get these panties off of him first," Derek replied. His hands wrapped around the lace panties and tugged them down.

Eric whimpered. It felt good to have his cock freed. Derek began to stroke his cock slowly. "Please!"

"Relax, slut, I'll fuck you nice and hard," Derek promised him, popping the bottle open. He slicked up his fingers and spread Eric's thighs wider. "That's how you like it, after all."

Eric nodded, and shuddered when he felt two fingers circle his hole. Yes, he liked being fucked hard, like all sluts did. He lay there, skirt bunched up around his waist as Derek slid his fingers inside of him. It hurt a little, but Derek moved his fingers around until Eric was moaning in pleasure. It felt so good, being filled like that, feeling his hole stretch around Derek's fingers.

"I think he's ready," Patrick said.

"You mean, you want him to be ready so I can fuck him and you can fuck his mouth already," Derek grumbled, throwing the bottle to the side.

"Duh," Patrick said. His hands ran up and down Eric's chest, stroking him through the fabric of the crop top. "You know how much I love fucking a slutty cheerleader's mouth."

Derek settled between Eric's thighs, having removed his trousers and boxers. "Remember," he said, looking down at Eric. "You're a slut who loves getting fucked."

"Uh huh," Eric replied, and felt the tip of Derek's cock nudge against his hole. "I'm a slut." He loved getting fucked. This was only right. They were football players and he was a cheerleader, and he was here to be fucked by them.

But despite that, Eric winced as Derek pushed his cock deeper inside of him. It hurt, and Eric whimpered in pain.

"Ah, shush, the pain's normal. You can take it," Derek told him, and kept pushing in deeper. "All sluts can."

Eric nodded at that. He could take it. He was a slut, after all. He gasped when Derek's cock slid deeper, his hole stretched wide. The tip of it was inside, and now Derek was able to push in faster. "Aah!"

"See, you're starting to like it," Derek told him, thrusting in deep. "Sluts like you always do."

"Yes, yes," Eric said, more to himself than to Derek. He had to like this. He had to love getting fucked by these football players. And, as Derek slid deeper, he did start to like it. The way Derek's dick felt inside of him was starting to feel good. It was good to be filled up like this.

Derek began to thrust in and out. "You're so fucking tight," he grunted.

Eric was panting hard. "Ooh, fuck!" It was definitely feeling good when Derek thrust into him.

Patrick moved to straddle Eric's chest. "Ah, don't get too distracted now. Good sluts can multi-task."

Eric opened his mouth while Patrick dealt with his own belt and trousers. He couldn't wait for Patrick to slide his dick down his throat.

Derek kept fucking him hard, grabbing him by the back of his knees to push them up so he could slam in harder. Eric loved the sound of Derek's flesh slapping against his own. He moaned in pleasure, and then Patrick shoved his cock inside of Eric's mouth.

It was hard to focus on sucking Patrick's cock while Derek was fucking him and making him feel so good. Eric's orgasm was building, and he moaned around Patrick's dick. He came after a particularly deep thrust from Derek. Fuck, he had never come that hard in his life!

Derek laughed. "Oh yeah, good slut, enjoying yourself!" He kept fucking Eric hard, making the feeling of bliss last longer.

Patrick wound his fingers through Eric's hair, tugging on it. "Focus, slut. I want to come down your throat too."

Eric tried his best, but between his post-orgasmic haze and Derek's hard fucking, it was difficult. All he could do was lie there and let Patrick fuck his mouth.

He felt Derek's cock twitch inside his ass, and then Derek slammed in hard and came. His come filled Eric's ass. He pulled out slowly, lowering Eric's legs until his feet were on the bed again.

Patrick grunted above him. "Now you can suck me off properly, slut," he said, tugging on Eric's hair again.

Eric moaned, pressing his tongue against Patrick's cock and focusing on breathing through his nose. Patrick kept fucking his mouth, groaning above him.

"Good slut," he said, panting. "Good." His hips began to move faster and faster, and Eric could taste the pre-come.

A few thrusts later, Patrick came down his throat, groaning as he did. He pulled out, wiping his cock across Eric's cheeks. The last few drops of come stuck to Eric's face.

Eric lay on the bed, looking up at the five men. There were still two who hadn't fucked him. Was he supposed to do something? Ask them to fuck his ass or mouth? But before he could say anything, they did.

"All right, get up on your feet and bend over on the bed."

Eric did as he was told, getting up first. The skirt fell down, covering his ass and groin. He turned around, facing the bed, and bent over until his hands were resting on the sheets. He started when he felt hands on his hips.

"Nice," one of the football players said, stroking his ass through the skirt. "You look really pretty in this skirt, you know."

"I think that's mostly the skirt," Patrick commented, and the others laughed.

Eric felt his face turn red. Part of him thought that it was good that they thought he looked pretty, whether or not because it was because of the short cheerleader skirt. After all, he was a cheerleader and here to be fucked by them. The other part of him insisted that he wasn't supposed to be pretty or wearing a skirt or getting fucked in the first place.

But he remembered how good it had felt to get fucked, and how amazing his orgasm had been, and that part was silenced quickly.

He shifted on his feet, almost impatient. Were they gonna fuck him again or not?

Slowly, the hands on his ass pulled the skirt up, exposing his bare ass to the men behind him. Fingers ran down his ass and the back of his thighs.

"Look, you can still see some of your come dribble out of his ass!"

"Just figured I'd leave you some lube," Derek replied.

Eric's face still felt hot at their words. Was he supposed to say anything? He remained quiet, waiting for the football players to take the lead. He heard the noise of someone unbuckling their belt, and soon after that, he felt something blunt against his asshole. Another cock.

It slipped in more easily than Derek's, although it was thick and it hurt a little. Eric groaned as it slid deeper inside of him. It was starting to feel good already, and his cock was starting to harden.

"Yeah, you like being fucked, don't you?" the football player said from behind him. "Of course you do. You're a slut."

Eric was panting now, pushing back against the cock inside of him. The hands on his hips tightened their grip, keeping him in place, and he whimpered.

"Eager little slut!"

He jerked forward when he felt a hand come down on his ass. "Hey!"

The men behind him laughed, and then the cock inside of him pushed in deeper. Eric moaned, hanging his head. He could see the pleated skirt hang down, and something inside of him twisted. It was weird to look at himself and see the skirt. It felt wrong, but it also felt like the most natural thing in the world.

He was distracted by the cock up his ass, and the slow thrusts. He pushed back again, and was rewarded with a low groan. Eric kept pushing back in a counter-rhythm to the thrusts, and he watched his skirt swing back and forth with his own movements.

"What a good, eager slut you are," the football player who was fucking him said. "You really love this, don't you?"

"Yes," he moaned, closing his eyes. "Oh fuck, yes!" It felt amazing, feeling the dick slide in and out of his ass, sending pleasure up his spine. "Fuck!"

"Told you my app was a great idea," Bryan said.

"We know," Patrick replied. "You keep reminding us."

Eric groaned with every thrust from the cock inside of him. He wanted more, needed more. He was gonna come again, he knew it. His arms were trembling underneath him as the man behind him kept thrusting faster and faster, his groans growing deeper.

He was about to come when the man pulled Eric's hips back, burying his cock up Eric's ass, and came. Eric whimpered. He was still close, but this wasn't enough to push him over the edge. He was slapped on his ass by the football player after he pulled out.

This time, Eric could feel his come dribble out of his ass.

"My turn. About damn time."

Eric was pushed forward onto the bed, and he got down on his hands and knees. The skirt was still pushed up, leaving his ass bare, and the man's thick, long cock slipped inside easily. Eric whimpered, surprised at how quickly his body had got used to being fucked.

Maybe his body was meant to be fucked like this.

"Please," he managed, desperate to come.

But the first thrusts were slow, not enough to make Eric come.

"Does our slut want more?" Bryan asked. "Does our slut love getting fucked?"

"Yes!" Eric moaned. "Yes, please! Fuck me harder!"

Whoever was fucking him listened, because the next thrust was hard and deep, making Eric moan in pleasure. Yes, yes, that was what he needed, a thick dick stretching his hole, slamming into him.

He came hard, moaning as he came all over the sheets underneath him. His arms gave out, and he landed on his elbows. "Please," he moaned, still coming. "Please, fuck!"

"So fucking tight," the football player behind him groaned. "Such a tight fucking slut."

He pushed his hips back, whimpering slightly at the intense feeling now that his own orgasm had passed. It was almost too much, but he didn't complain. Sluts didn't complain about being fucked. They loved it too much. He loved it too much.

He groaned softly with every thrust, closing his eyes and whimpering. It didn't hurt. It felt good.

Eventually, the guy behind him came.

Eric lay down, turning so he could look at the five football players. Patrick was smiling down at him, the other four were exchanging grins before talking quietly amongst themselves.

"That was a good first round, slut," Patrick told him. "But I'm sure that like all true sluts, you can't wait to get fucked again and again, and that you want to suck us off some more."

Eric nodded, feeling the heat build inside of him. Now that Patrick had mentioned it, yes, that was exactly what he wanted.

Patrick sat down on the bed with him, running his hand up Eric's thigh and under the skirt. "Yes, and when we're done with you, and we still think you're a good slut, you might get lucky and we'll do this again." His smile widened. "Maybe I'll ask a few more members of the team to fuck you. I bet you'd like that."

"Yes," Eric replied. The more, the merrier, right? He was a slut, after all.

Patrick tugged on the skirt. "Maybe you could do a cheerleading routine for us. Wearing your cute uniform with the pretty panties, like a proper cheerleader."

Eric nodded. Yes, he could do that. Part of him didn't like that idea at all, of doing a routine and prancing around in the pleated skirt before a bunch of football players. But then again, they would all fuck him afterwards, and that was good. "Sure."

After that, it was time for round two. Eric was pushed onto his back again, and Patrick fucked him hard, while one of the others used his mouth.

Eric lost track of who fucked his ass and who fucked his mouth. He even lost track of how often his ass and mouth were filled with come. He only knew that he loved it, loved being fucked and having the guys groan above him. He had three more orgasms himself, moaning eagerly as he came each time.

He was constantly being touched and stroked, the football players tugging on his skirt or pushing it up, and telling him how pretty the skirt looked on him and how good a slut he was being.

Eventually, though, the five football players were as exhausted as Eric was, and four of them left.

Patrick stayed, looking tired as well. "Sleep well, slut," he said, leaning down to pet Eric's hair. "I'll see you in the morning." He laughed. "Well, in a few hours."

Eric nodded, crawling underneath the sheets. He definitely needed the rest.

*

When Eric woke up, he was feeling confused and dazed. His body ached, especially his ass, and he lay frozen in bed as he remembered what had happened.

Five football players had fucked him.

And he had loved it.

He had moaned and begged, and sucked their dicks.

And he had - he had worn a cheerleader uniform throughout.

Eric lifted the sheet, and blushed when he saw that he was still wearing the crop top and skirt. No! Why had he even agreed to that? He didn't wear skirts! He didn't get fucked!

He didn't enjoy getting fucked by five big, strong football players!

He groaned when he felt his cock harden at the memories of how amazing that had felt. No, he didn't like that sort of thing. He wasn't gay and he didn't get off to wearing skirts!

He sat up in bed, and looked around. His own clothes were gone, but a pair of white panties with a lace trim were left on the floor. Eric blushed as he remembered pulling them on last night.

He got out of bed, feeling awkward and embarrassed. Should he take the uniform off and wrap the sheets around himself? He couldn't exactly keep wearing the uniform. He tugged the skirt down, self-conscious about his bare ass underneath. It felt weird.

The door opened behind him, and Eric whirled around. The skirt twirled with him, and he covered his groin with his hands.

Patrick stood in the doorway, smiling at him. "Hey there," he said, looking Eric up and down. "I thought I heard something."

"What the fuck did you to do me?" Eric demanded, getting angry. Whatever had happened, it had all been Patrick's fault.

Patrick shrugged. "I did exactly what you wanted. I fucked you and got you to suck my dick. We just used you as the slut you are."

"But I'm not a slut!" He wasn't. He didn't like guys that way.

Patrick just laughed. "Really? You were pretty eager last night."

Eric felt his face turn red. "That was - that was - you did something to me!"

Patrick shook his head. "No, Eric, that was all you. After all, you said that all cheerleaders are massive sluts. And you definitely proved that's true." He smirked. "And I bet you're an insatiable slut too."

"No way!" he snapped, even while a part of him agreed with Patrick. "Look, you definitely did something to me. Just give me back my clothes."

"Fine," Patrick replied. "You can have your clothes. You can even pretend it's all my fault. But you'll be back soon enough, Eric. Sluts like you usually are."

"I'm not a slut!" Eric yelled as Patrick left. "I'm not!"

Patrick returned a few minutes later, dropping Eric's clothes at his feet. "Whatever you say, Eric." He smiled. "Can't wait to fuck you again." He left the room, closing the door behind him.

Eric clenched his fists. "You can wait until hell freezes over," he grumbled.

But as he tugged off the skirt, his cock gave an eager jerk at the thought of wearing it again while Patrick and the others fucked him.

12