A New Club Member

Story Info
Jane had recently joined a local hiking club.
1.1k words
3.32
31.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane had recently joined a local hiking club. They would get together once a month and go for days out hiking around the countryside. Jessica loved the outdoors and was looking forward to some of the beautiful places they had arranged to visit. She had gone alone, not knowing any of the other members, but she had quickly made a small group of friends. The most recent meeting she had gone attended had seen the arrival of a new member. His name was max. He was really quite attractive, with broad shoulders and powerful looking arms. Jane was sitting chatting to her group of friends, but when he entered she had noticed him immediately. As was customary, the club chairman stood with max by the entrance to the clubhouse and introduced him to everyone. Jane found she couldn't keep her eyes off him. She absent mindedly wondered if he was as kind as he was good looking. She had never been so immediately attracted to anyone in her life. So much so, that she caught herself wondering if he had a nice dick; that was so unlike her. As she stared she suddenly became aware of him looking back at her while the chairman ran through a few important points for the day. Jane quickly averted her gaze, her face going bright red. She looked down at her lap in an attempt to hide her blushing from her friends.

During the hike Jane walked with her friends, chatting about this and that and marvelling at some of the costal views. But all the while her mind kept drifting back to Max being introduced at the club and catching her staring. She hadn't seen him too much since then as they had been sitting at different end of the coach and once they were off she had felt it rude to leave her friends and search for him amongst the members. Jane found herself looking around for him in the loose column of hikers. She spotted him walking several metres behind her. Once she had located him she couldn't stop herself glancing over her shoulder inadvertently. He was walking alone, obviously enjoying the bright summers day and beautiful scenery. He didn't seem to be noticing her stolen glances like he had done back at the clubhouse. He was so mysterious walking along in silence. Jane realised she hadn't even heard him speak.

It was customary for the club to stop for lunch; everybody brought food and picnic blankets and they would relax for an hour or so. Today they had picked a spot across the path from the edge of the cliff they were walking along. The sun was warm and a soft sea breeze blew in keeping the temperature pleasant. Jane and her friends sat enjoying their food and relaxing. When she had finished eating, Jane decided she would like to be alone for a while and collect her thoughts. She had always been a solitary person and the constant conversation was wearing her out. She excused herself and went across the footpath, towards the cliff. There was a row of rocks on the far side of the path, on the other side of which the land sloped down a bit before dropping off and over the cliff. The view would be unobstructed from the other side.

Jane climbed up and over the rocks tentatively. As she landed on the other side she stumbled slightly and brushed herself off. She looked up and took a step forward and immediately bumped into somebody. Looking up, her mouth froze in the process of saying sorry – it was Max! Her eyes locked onto his and wouldn't move. He gave a little smile and returned her gaze. His eyes were intense and Jane was suddenly very aware of their solitude. She felt a sudden thrill that was so unlike her, but it was exciting.

Not knowing what to do she took a step back and found the rock wall behind her. So she leaned on it in what she hoped was a casual manner. John took a step towards her, their eyes never parting. Suddenly he was kissing her deeply. It was powerful, yet gentle and she found the touch of his lips driving her wild. He was running his hands up and down her back as he did it and one hand went up through her hair at the back of her head. She felt his erection growing in his tight lycra shorts as it pressed against her.

The other club members were only a few metres away on the other side of the rock mound; anyone could come over the ridge at any second. Jane was very aware of the sound of the hiking club members' voices, but she found she didn't care. She reached down and freed his penis from his shorts, feeling how hard it was as she did so. He lifted her leg up and reached under her skirt to pull aside her knickers and then he was inside her, His full length penetrating her deeply. He began to thrust steadily. Slowly, at first, with long stokes, but slowly increasing speed. She felt her excitement rising rapidly.

He came hard, deep inside her. And a few seconds later, as he thrust to maintain his orgasm, Jane exploded. She quivered in his arms as her orgasm washed through her body. She struggled to keep quiet but let out a soft moan despite herself. She hadn't been this satisfied in a long time. They looked deep into one another's eyes, Max's softening penis still inside her. He pulled out and they straightened themselves out and he climbed back over the rocks. Jane slid down into a sitting position. A broad smile spread across her lips. '

'Had that really just happened?' she asked herself. It had felt so bad and so good at the same time. And he still hadn't spoken to her, although he must have noticed her attraction to him.

Jane got up and climbed back over the rocks to the picnic site and her friends. She wondered if anyone suspected anything or had even heard something. No one said anything or even gave a look to suggest they knew. It had been their private bit of fun.

Jane did not speak to Max for the rest of the day. She felt she wouldn't know what to say and it might ruin things. It was like a wonderful dream at the moment. It had been so dangerous and fun, and so unlike her. Even when she got home she couldn't stop thinking about him. She found she could hardly wait until next month to find out if any more encounters were in store for her.