A New Dawn

Story Info
He learns to please his wife.
1.3k words
3.84
60.6k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slick00
slick00
161 Followers

My wife and I were falling into a runt; making love wasn't what I thought it should be. Oh we still love each other but Sue just wasn't into sex. She looked at it as something she had to do.

See we were high school sweethearts we took each other's virginity so neither of us had any experience we were going thru the motions I guess. It had gotten so bad that I was thinking of cheating on Sue just to satisfy my urges. That has changed really quiet by accident. I was home with a cold and watching some daytime talk show, the topic was feeling sexy. One of the ways was for the woman to wear a thong for three days 90% of the woman said that they did indeed feel different.

This got me to thinking if it could help my wife feel better about sex. Sue is very conservative and she has never worn any thing but white cotton panties. That weekend I went to victory's secret and bought her three new thongs. I must say that I am shy myself so this was quiet an undertaking to walk in there and buy these. I felt that everyone was looking at this guy buying panties, as I was the only guy there. The sale clerk also sold me some body lotion.

It took me another week before I could give them to my wife, I just was not sure as to her reaction, of course I got a negative reaction form Sue, but after some talking and telling her about the show and promising her that if she tried for three day and did not like them I would never ask her to try this again sue agreed, of course I also had to throw in a body massage.

The first day Sue came home from work and complained that the string felt weird and it took a lot for convincing to get her to wear them the next two days. The last day being Saturday, I wanted her to wear them one a day I would be around and a day that I thought might lead to sex since it had been two weeks anyway and that was about time for us to have sex again.

That night we went over to a friends house to watch a movie, we did not get home until after 4am. Of course I thought I was out of luck, as Sue would normally say it was too late for all that work and she was tired. Only she surprised me when Sue asked about her massage I had promised. I told her to take a shower and put on some clean panties, Sue open the door to our room telling me to turn off the lights before she came in. We never had sex with the lights on, as Sue seemed embarrassed of her body. Sue is a size 12 I looked in her panties in order to buy the new ones but she is also 5' 11" so has nothing to be embarrassed over.

Even with the lights off Sue ran to the bed and quickly got under the covers. I went to the other room to get a candle in order to have enough light to see what I was doing. I began to rub her shoulders and Sue began to relax it must have taken over thirty minutes for me to get to her lower back. I had not ever done a real massage so I was just winging it. At one point I felt Sue tense up a bit when I reached the string to her panties, so I worked up to her shoulders again. I then used one hand to massage her hair this was a turning moment Sue began to move her head against my hand and telling me how good it felt. I began to scratch her head with both my hands using my fingernails (which I happen to keep long in order to clean them better).

Soon my I was using my nails to scratch her back, Sue let me push the cover down and I was able to see her beautiful ass from the glow of light coming off the candle. Who would have known I would get this reaction my hands were now free to scratch that ass and down her legs. Sue began to move her body toward my hands as now she was fully uncovered and I lightly scratched her from head to toe. Sue was not saying anything but her body language was telling me more than her word ever did. I began to rub her legs more and more working my way to her inner thigh and Sue began to open her legs. The side of my hand was rubbing against her pussy when I scratched her leg.

I was careful not to stay in one place too long as I continued to scratch her back and head again. Sue's breathing was now deeper as my hands made love to her body. When my hand reached between her legs the next time I felt a heat coming from her pussy. I could not believe her reaction to this Sue was pushing her pussy toward my hand. I asked Sue to turn over and she quietly, Sue surprised me again when she pulled my head to her and kissed me as if she was hungry. Sue seemed as if she could not get enough of my kiss as my hand went back between her legs. Sue has never liked me to put my hands there she always just wanted me to fuck her, but now it was different. Sue even reached down to pull off her panties so as nothing was now between my hand and her pussy. My fingers opened her lips as they explored her clit. I lightly rubbed my finger up and down till it slipped into her hole, Sue raised her hips to get more of my finger in her and although she said nothing her body was shaking and her head moving from side to side. I moved to where I could now see my finger going in and out of her.

This was the first time I have ever seen her pussy. I could not believe how wet she was. I added a second finger to her pussy and Sue was moving her hips to fuck my fingers. I had never seen any thing so hot. I moved myself so my head was between her legs I moved my fingers out of the way and had my first taste of pussy. Her pussy was sweet, hot and wet, Sue's hands came to my hand and pushed me down into her when I pushed my tongue in her hole, after two minutes I had to pull back as it became hard to breath. I pulled myself up and lined my cock to her pussy. I slide in in one stroke Sue was so wet than she did something we had never done before she pushed me back and we rolled around. Sue was now on top she was now fucking me and I sucked on her nipples; she rode me for about three minutes just as I was about to cum Sue collapsed onto me. In rolling back over I slipped out, I pulled open her legs and rubbed my cock against her clit for a minute before pushing myself back into her wet pussy this allowed me to start anew. I now held legs in my arms as I watched my cock slide into her pussy, yet another first for me. The sight enthralled me as I felt more love for Sue at that moment than any other time. I couldn't hold back any longer but as I came I saw that the sun was rising on a new dawn.

Sue has opened up a bit as have I, our sex has become love making and Sue now lets me explore her body a little at a time, and instead of ten minutes we spend two hours or so loving each other.....

I hope you enjoy this little tale please vote and add comments...

slick00
slick00
161 Followers