A New Day Dawns for Susan Pt. 02

Story Info
Susan is ready to learn Troy & Julie's secret.
3.2k words
4.66
9.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And she was drifting through the back yard.
And she was taking off her dress.
And she was moving very slowly.
Rising up above the Earth."
-Talking Heads, "And She Was"

"Not the way I usually expect to be greeted by the two most gorgeous women in the world dressed like Spy vs Spy's hot sisters, but ok," Troy said as he set down his briefcase (Yeah, he really carries one. What a dork! I love him.) and took off his shoes and socks.

Julie took his hand and gently guided him to his usual spot on the couch. I picked up a tray with a martini on it and presented it on the coffee table before him. (After eleven years of waitressing experience, I know how to handle a fuckin' tray, all right?) In my head, Suzy-Q cursed me for not thinking of candles and smooth jazz to complete the scene before now. (Troy and Julie are both big on scene setting.)

* * *

Ok, if they're going to be coming around, I can't put off talking about them any longer: Remember what I said about having Borderline Multiple Personality Disorder before? I used to have to put myself into different headspaces to handle the ways Chad abused me. After a while, it felt like becoming a different person entirely. We're all trying to make peace, and they're more like passengers in my head nowadays, but sometimes they get the idea of trying to seize the wheel. Some introductions, then:

Susan: Me. The person who'll talking to you most of the time. I basically wouldn't exist if Troy and Julie hadn't come into my life. Hi.

Sue: Sue was the one who kept me alive all those years. She was the one who could accept that her money and possessions could disappear any time Chad wanted them and figure out ways to do without; the one who'd wear heavy makeup to hide bruises while listening to Chad talk about how "that stuff's not going to make you hot." The one who'd beg a co-worker for half a Vicodin so she could get through the pain and smile for the customers. (The diner wasn't classy enough to have "patrons.") Have you ever carried drinks for a table of 12 with two broken ribs? Sue has.

Suzy-Q: Apart from being the single most unimaginative-yet-everyone-thinks-they're-so-witty-and-clever-for-thinking-of-it thing that you can call someone named Susan; this is what Chad called me when he wanted to convey that I was his possession. Usually in the context of "Suzy-Q, bring my friends beers" or "Suzy-Q, quit crying and get your whore ass back in the bedroom!" She's the one who'd try to make Chad happy and figured any day he'd stop hurting her as long as she did everything he said and sucked his cock and took him up the ass.

Suzy-Ho: As the name implies the whore of the group. When Chad had some humiliating sex thing he wanted me to do, Suzy-Ho is the one who'd shut my brain off and make the effort to enjoy it. Chad read something in Maxim and now he wants to try watersports? Suzy-Ho's department. One of his douchebros is having a birthday? "Hey dudes, watch this: Suzy-Ho, give my bro a birthday blowjob." (The bros were always bigger, and that's not just traditional "bashing of the ex," Troy and Julie can confirm this.)

So, you're going to hear me refer to the others from time to time or they might have something to say themselves. Got that? Good. Back to the story.

* * *

"We've got some concerns about things since we got back from San Finzione," Julie explained as she sat next to him and I took a seat on the armrest on his other side. "Helen got to both of us a bit, and we need to get it all out."

"If it's about the garage extension, I promised I wouldn't try to build it myself," Troy replied, taking a sip of his drink. "I'll get estimates, don't worry."

"It's not about the car, Master. It's about Helen. I don't know what you and Helen talked about privately, but I'm sure Susan was a big topic." Troy gave a little nod of agreement and Julie continued.

"I thought so. We made a promise to this woman," she said, pointing to me. I replied with a smile and raising one of my stockinged legs up to rest my arm on it. "I know that if you're having second thoughts, you might slack on it, and it's to the point that Susan's noticed as well. As for me, Helen talked about things that got me thinking too.

"I love Susan, and I don't want her to ever feel like Helen told me she felt with us. Maybe it's from all your Greekness that's rubbed off me... and, well, IN me as well." The snickers from that one nearly killed the mood, but we pressed on. I was in the silent role for this stage of our plan, so I mainly smiled and tried to look as cheesecake as I could. "But when the two people I love most have a problem, I have a problem.

"Another thing I've picked up from loving a Greek all my life is that A Deal is A Sacred Thing. Negotiation is the time to try and fuck the other guy over, but once the deal's made, you honor it always. I consider the combination of those two things an emergency and I don't like to overdo this, since I asked for it in San Finzione, but you and I DO have something in place for emergencies that I think would help here."

"You want to use the Special Trigger on me, Mistress," Troy said, turning to look in her eyes more directly. "That's what you're coming to?"

Julie nodded. "I'd also like to do something I don't usually and give Susan a couple of commands. We had a long... well, talk is the wrong word. Let's just say tongues were involved, and she's agreed." I continued Teller-ing. We had talked, you just didn't see that part. It was while we were making each other up for Troy's arrival. I didn't want to bore you with long descriptions of us brushing each other's hair and doing our nails.

Troy took another drink, then set it down and put a hand on each of our knees with a small smile. "Spider-Sense is telling me that this conversation is inevitably heading toward the bedroom." I nodded, Julie nodded, and we all made our way to their room.

As you might expect from a couple who fuck a lot, have a lot of guests, and also fuck those guests a lot, their bedroom is impressive. Some of Julie's paintings hang on the walls, except for one, which is dominated by a large trophy case full of special presents they'd given each other over the years. Julie's panties from their first night together had been replaced as the newest item by a solid gold invitation to a ball at Castle Finzione. (I had to look at a map with a magnifying glass to even find San Finzione. It's amongst some other tiny places in Europe that nobody's heard of either.)

I took a seat on the chaise lounge on the left side of the bed, Julie's side. She led him to the bed and sat on the lounge next to me. Troy undid his tie and began unbuttoning his shirt. (I don't know if they make you dress like that when you're studying advanced economics or if it's just a Troy thing that he goes to classes dressed like an accountant. Odd fashion sense runs in his family, I'm told.) As he finished undressing, Julie turned to me.

"Susan, I want you to understand what a measure of our love and trust it is that we're sharing this with you. What I'm about to do to Troy, he can also do to me if the situation..." At that moment, Troy's pants and briefs hit the floor. We both gave his not-yet-fully hard tool a glance before turning back to speak as he sat down. "arises," Julie finished with a grin. Troy nodded in agreement and put his hands in his lap, looking straight at Julie. She shifted to face him and gazed into his eyes as she put her hands on his.

"Troy, there's something I need to do inside my best friend's mind."

Troy looked around the room. He looked over at his own side of the bed for a moment, then looked at Julie's hands on his and his gaze went to meet her eyes. That elicited an "aww" from her, which elicited a slightly confused look from me as his eyes glazed over and his mouth hung open a bit.

"His first impulse is to find the safest, most comfortable place to relax and go into a deep trance," Julie explained. "He looked at his own bed, looked at me, and decided he was safer and more comfortable here with me." I "aww-ed" at that too when his head bowed and his eyes and mouth closed.

Troy opened his eyes, but they weren't his anymore. They were the eyes of everyone in the kind of movies they like that had followed a swinging pocket watch on a chain or been staring deeply into a villain's eyes. (They really have one of those pocket watches. Well, Troy did. He gave it to Julie instead of a ring when he proposed. It was sweet.)

"I trust my best friend with all that I am," he said distantly; like he'd been asleep and she'd asked him a question and he answered correctly without waking up. "My mind is yours to do with as you wish, Julie." I wondered if I sound like that when they do their thing to me.

"Go deeper and relax, Master," I started to feel myself relaxing for a moment before she said Master.

"Ooh, thank you, Mistress" was his reply.

"I want you to look at me, Love of my Life. Go to that special place where only the two of us exist and see me there." They've taken me to that place a few times too. It's wonderful. I knew that now there was nothing in Troy's universe but Julie. Me, the bed, nothing else mattered to him and there was nothing else he could clearly see except her.

"See me and see what I am to you: Your best friend, your true love, your Princess Mesmera, your Sunflower. Your Mental Organism Designed Only for Making Troy Cum." I gave a weird look at that. She whispered "First time we took E together, had to be there" and kept talking.

"The woman who loves you with all that she is, who thinks of you as the other half of her soul, and knows you feel the same. Close your eyes and keep seeing her." Troy smiled a big, goofy smile and closed his eyes.

Julie got up and sat next to him on the bed, motioning for me to take her spot on the lounge. I hesitated, then slid over. I knew what was coming next, but it still felt like a lot to take.

"When I wake you up, Susan will be sitting before you. For tonight, I want you to see her as you see me, and feel for her what you feel for me. You will not feel any guilt or hesitation about loving her like you love me. What Helen told me was that she always felt both of us were holding something back with her; waiting for each other but not knowing it. I don't want Susan to feel that, and I know you wouldn't either. I want to see you love her the way you love me."

"Wouldn't want Susan to feel that," Troy said dreamily. It was starting to get a bit surreal for me. I'd seen them play little mind control games in the bedroom with each other and participated as well, but taking Julie's role? Could I do that? I needed a moment...

* * *

We were in a coffee shop. I was sitting in an easy chair next to a big couch in front of a coffee table, all of which were arranged in a way to facilitate conversation. Sue set down our tray of coffees on the table, handed me mine in the easy chair on the end, then gave Suzy-Q and Suzy-Ho theirs before sitting on the couch next to them.

I was wearing the teddy I had on in the bedroom. The other ladies' outfits were always the same: Sue was dressed for her shift at the diner, a yellow and white uniform like the woman on the cover of Supertramp's "Breakfast in America" album, but wearing a hairnet instead of the little hat.

Suzy-Q was in a constricting latex maid's uniform; a silver choker with the lock hidden behind a cameo around her neck. She was never allowed to wear anything beneath the miniskirt, which had quick-release snaps at the front and back of the crotch for her owner's easy access. Her hair was slicked back for a wet look and the only makeup she wore was bright red lipstick, should her owner want her to suck a cock.

Suzy-Ho, as you might expect, never wore anything except slut makeup, rock hard nipples, and never entirely-closed glistening wet inner thighs. She gave appraising smiles to every stranger who walked by.

"This is too much," Suzy-Q said, taking a sip of her coffee for strength. "Troy belongs to JULIE! We're not good enough to take her place, even for a game!"

"Bullshit," Sue responded, pulling one of those little airplane bottles of Jack Daniels out of her dress and spiking her own coffee. She often did that for the pain. She stirred it with her finger for a second and took a sip. "Troy told us from day one that we deserve to be loved like Julie, and now's our chance to see what it's really like. Julie already told us she was cool with it. Hell, she's gonna be on one of the lounges with Troy 2 watching us." Troy 2 is Julie's favorite toy, by the way. She names them all Troy 2, Troy 3, Troy 4, etc. Tell me that's not love.

"I know," I said back, declining Sue's offer of a splash of whiskey in mine. Suzy-Ho gave a little squeal and held out her cup eagerly. (The only way she'd have been happier would've been if Sue had drugged her coffee without Suzy-Ho knowing.) Suzy-Q politely declined as always, but you could see from the look on her face that it was because she didn't think she deserved it. "It's just a little more pressure than I expected, is all."

"Aren't we going to be learning their thing?" Sue asked. "Controlling minds is going to be LOTS of pressure! If we can't handle 'I'm going to make my husband, YOUR boyfriend, love you as much as me and watch you fuck,' how're we going to be able to handle that?"

"Besides," Suzy-Ho was practically jumping out of her seat. "Julie watches us fuck Troy all the time. We watch HER fuck Troy all the time. Hell, sometimes, they BOTH watch US fuck ourselves! Or Claire. Or Brenda. Whoever stops by, really. Why're we talking about this when there's a perfectly good Troy Cock going all unridden here?"

Sue leaned over and whispered to me. "Don't worry, I gave them both decaf."

"Julie's about to give us commands," Suzy-Q said with a slight smile. She loved being told what to do. It felt like validation to her. "We should be listening now instead of talking."

"Story of O over there has a point," Sue said to me. "You know Julie. She's already sensed our hesitation and is probably about to command us to be comfortable with it. We're behind you all the way, girl. Go convince the people we love to share their gift with us."

Sue gave me a long, deep kiss. Suzy-Q pretended to be oblivious until called upon. Suzy-Ho spread her legs a bit more and started playing with her pussy with the hand that wasn't holding her drink as she watched. When the kiss was finished, Sue whispered to me with a little smile.

"Also, love the whole 'Friends/Central Perk' thing you've got going for us this time; however, if you ever imagine us in 'Sex and the City,' please understand that I'll have to kill you."

"Love you too, Sue. All of you." Suzy-Ho gave a little moan as things shifted back to reality...

* * *

"Susan," Julie said as she walked to her nightstand and produced Troy 2. "It's time for your commands." I nodded agreement. The pep talk I'd had with the others had helped.

"I don't want you to have any misgivings about what we're doing tonight. You have something to say to Troy, and I don't want either of you to hold back. He's going to love and pay attention to you like he does for me, and it's going to be unbelievably fucking hot to see that from another angle. You deserve it, Susan. I'm happy to share my man and his love with you."

The commands never felt like anything special was happening; like I wasn't in control or felt dazed or anything. Julie's idea of me experiencing what's in Troy's heart for her just felt now like the best idea in the world and I couldn't think of a reason not to go along with it. Ok, Troy, let's do this.

"Both of you," Julie said as she went to the chaise on Troy's side of the bed. "I want you to feel free to experience this with no guilt or worries. Remember that this is what I want. I may have other instructions for you tonight, so I want you to be receptive to them as well. For now, it's ok to be aware that I'm here and watching, but I want you to focus on each other rather than putting on a show for my benefit. So both of you go to that place where only each other exist, and stay there together until further notice." She sat down, setting Troy 2 next to her. "I am done with what I needed to do in my best friend's mind."

Troy closed his eyes again. When they opened, the light returned to them. He looked at me with a look I'd only ever seen him give Julie; a smile that made me feel like he was already deep inside me. It was the sexiest look I'd ever gotten from a man I cared for. "God," I thought. "This is how he looks at Julie all the time. No wonder she walks around wet and ready all day."

I slowly stood and walked over to the bed. Troy studied my every motion as I knelt in the middle of the bed, spreading my legs open so he got a good look at what was under the teddy waiting for him.

"Hey, Troy," I said with as husky and breathy a tone as I could manage. "We need to talk."