A New Direction Ch. 03

Story Info
My wife brings in a third.
1.5k words
4.47
51.4k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our new beginning was going swimmingly; we still had traditional sex most of the time, although it was wilder and more passionate now, but we'd set aside every second weekend for me to dress and her to be more dominant. It was fantastic and we both felt more engaged with life in general we found.

Well, it was that time and I got home from work on the Friday, showered and got dressed. Lara always left out an outfit for me, this time it was a new outfit, a pink boob tube, a short tartan skirt and a blonde wig with a fringe and little pigtails. Once I'd put them on I found Lara in the living room. She was wearing jeans and one of my shirts with a loosened tie around her neck. Her red hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail.

"I've ordered takeaway," Lara said as I sat next to her on the couch, "it should be here soon." We made out while we waited but it wasn't long before the doorbell rang. Usually when I'm dressed Lara answers the door so I sat back and waited a moment. "Well," she looked at me, "go get the door."

I gave her a confused look and felt my heart pounding hard. She was the only one who'd ever seen me dressed and I wasn't sure I was ready for a delivery person to see me. "You'll be all right," she assured me, "promise."

I trusted her, but I still felt like I was palpitating as I opened the door. But instead of a young guy in a delivery uniform I was greeted by Olivia, Lara's best friend, in a tight red knee-length dress. She's a taller woman, almost my height, with shoulder-length blonde hair she habitually wears in a ponytail, but this night it was hanging free by her face.

The dress was strapless and barely contained her breasts, and as she walked past me I noticed it hugged her delightful arse perfectly as well. She said nothing to me as she came in, just kissed my cheek as she always does when we meet, although she didn't typically grope my arse as she did now.

"Hi Lara," she said as she put two pizza boxes on the coffee table. "Your bitch is smoking." They both looked at me with a huge grin. I shut the door but just sort of stood there wondering what was going on.

"Isn't she though?" Lara replied. She got up to hug Olivia which all seemed very normal, until the usual peck on the cheek became a mouth to mouth snog. "I love your dress," Lara added as they parted. "Come on slut," she called me over, "I don't want our pizza to get cold."

The three of us ate our pizza and it could almost have been an average night, if I wasn't dressed and sitting between them being casually groped by them both between slices. When we'd finished Lara sent me to the kitchen to get us all some wine.

I returned with a bottle and some glasses only to find Lara leaning back on the arm of the couch with Olivia on all fours in front of her licking her pussy.

"Pour the wine," Lara instructed me slightly breathlessly, "then be a good girl and attend to Olivia."

My hand was shaking slightly as I poured the wine and handed a glass to my wife who sipped it casually between a moan and gripping the couch with her other hand. "Oh fuck," she exclaimed, "I'd forgotten how good you were at this." I gave her a stunned look. "Don't look at me like that," she countered, "we weren't married at the time. Now put that tongue to better use slut."

What could I do? I got down on the floor behind Olivia and pulled her dress up her hips. She was wearing a g-string, so I pulled the thin material away and ran my tongue up and down her slit. From the angle I was at it was tricky so I took a break to kiss her fleshy backside. I met Lara's eyes as I did so, she was lost in pleasure but winked at me. "Lick her arse," she whispered. Olivia's tight hole was right in front of me, it was tempting. I poked my tongue out and pushed it into her sphincter. She pulled away reflexively but after a kiss from Lara she settled back into position and I began to fuck her tight hole with my tongue. Soon she moaned gently but Lara was getting beyond that. I watched her orgasm from over the curves of Olivia's butt.

Olivia got up off the floor and kissed my wife passionately, I just watched as they groped and writhed. Lara pulled Olivia's dress off and buried her face in her ample bosom, fingering her with one hand. I started to stroke myself as I watched but Lara glared at me. "Hands off it," she ordered. I obeyed. Pretty soon Olivia was crying out in her own orgasm, then the two of them half sat, half lay on the couch brushing each other gently.

After a little while, Lara positioned herself in the middle of the couch and sat us on either side of her so we could suck on one breast each. I was getting more and more excited as I worked my tongue around my wife's nipple watching her friend match me on the other side. We stared into each other's eyes as we kissed her breasts then spontaneously we abandoned Lara and began kissing. Olivia's tongue plunged into my mouth and I reached a hand around to squeeze her tit. She was playing with one of mine too and I realised Lara had reached up with her mouth to suck on Olivia's breast.

Olivia broke away from me and looked at Lara. "Can I fuck him?" she asked.

"Be my guest," Lara replied, winking at me. "There are some toys in the footstool."

Olivia removed the lid of the footstool and pulled out not one but two strap-ons. Lara put me on all fours and began to lube my arse as Olivia put one on.

Shortly afterwards I felt Olivia's long fingernails digging into my hips as she pushed the dildo into me and began to fuck me. I was staring at the floor and panting like a dog so at first I didn't notice the plastic cock in front of my face. Lara's command to suck it brought it to my attention however and I wrapped my mouth around it and took it in as far as I could. Lara held my head in place by the pigtails and lightly fucked my face.

There was nothing gentle about the fucking Olivia was giving me though. She was driving my arse hard and loudly declaring how great it felt. I looked up at Lara, her cock in my mouth and tried to show her how happy I was with my eyes, she smiled back. I had to look away and remove the cock from my mouth as Olivia intensified her thrusts. Soon I felt her breasts pushing into my back and her hot breath on my neck as she recovered from another orgasm. My own cock was throbbing hard and spurted a little when Olivia's brushed my balls as she pulled it out me.

"I think it's time we gave the good little slut her reward," Lara said.

"Me too," Olivia replied and rolled me over onto my back. She then manoeuvred her dripping pussy over my hard cock and sat down on me. Lara meanwhile sat on my face and began to ride my tongue as she loved to do now.

Needless to say I didn't last long and I shot my own juices into her dripping cunt. "Oh good slut," Olivia moaned. "Cum for me bitch," Lara called down, grinding my face a little harder as I tried to call out in my pleasure.

I thought it might end there. I knew I was spent, but I was underestimating them. Lara stood up to make way for Lara who pushed her dripping snatch onto my mouth. I lapped up the mix of her and my juice and pushed my tongue up into her. Lara was feeding her cock to Olivia who sucked it in between convulsing as I hit a sweet spot.

I couldn't believe I was lying on the floor, licking out my wife's friend as she sucked her girl-cock. Spent though I was I had to stroke my worn out penis at the sight.

Soon Lara needed more though. She grabbed Olivia's jaw and pulled her up into a kiss then pushed her down so she was bent over the couch. I kept stroking my limp cock as my wife fucked her friend hard. The pair of them screamed at the same time as I watched.

We all slept in the same bed that night and the next. Our new life was opening another chapter, but there was one more twist for us to take.