A New Discovery

Story Info
He learns of the delight of watching.
1.3k words
3.99
22.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Teckwytch
Teckwytch
45 Followers

Jason was running late for a blind date. He was tired of going on blind dates but his sister seemed to think he needed to have someone in his life. Looking at the directions on his phone he realized if he cut through the alley up ahead he might only be about five minutes late.

It was rather dark already so it was not surprising when his attention was drawn to the windows he was passing. He saw people eating supper together, or watching TV, just mundane everyday tasks. He was about halfway down the alley way when a site through a window stopped him in his tracks.

Jason stared into the bedroom window. A beautiful woman was stretched out on her bed. Her long hair was draped casually over her right shoulder, caressing her ripe naked breasts. Her skin looked creamy and smooth, he wanted to run his hands up her legs and across her slender waist up her ribs to her breasts. Looking at those breasts Jason wanted to take one in each hand then move his face back and forth sucking on first one nipple then the next.

As Jason was looking at her body he saw her start to slide one of her hands down her body. The sweet woman was moving her hand to the soft curls between her legs. Her legs spread open, letting Jason see more of what she was doing. Her fingers were slowly moving between her folds. She moved her other hand to her left breast, she started moving her hand all over her breast before moving to the nipple with what Jason is assuming was a gasp.

He stepped closer to the window, he could feel his cock growing harder, and his breath getting shallower. She was so beautiful and seemed to be enjoying herself. Jason moved one hand down to rub over his cock though his pants.

Jason felt his jaw drop as he saw the woman reach under her pillow and remove a rather large looking vibrator. She ran it over both of her breasts then over her stomach. Jason almost fell against the window as he saw her slip it between her nether folds. After she slid the vibrator in herself Jason saw her back arch as she threw her hands above her head.

She started to rock her hips up and down. He could tell she was enjoying herself, her mouth was open on almost constant gasps or moans, her nipples were pebbled and her body was taking on a pink hue.

While watching the beauty undulate on her bed Jason slow started unzipping his pants and reached inside his boxers to pull his cock out. Jason started quickly pulling on his cock, holding it tight as the woman changed position so she was laying on her side and he could see the end of the vibrator nestled between her legs. She bent one knee then reached down and started to quickly move the phallic toy in and out of her body.

Jason jerked his cock hard and fast. He could feel his own orgasm getting closer. He watched her quickly pull the vibrator from her body then pushed it all the way back in. She did this three more times, the last time her body bowed and he could hear her scream through the window. At the sound of her orgasm he felt his cum shoot from him. Some hit the window, the wall, the alley and even on his clothing.

Taking a few deep breaths, he worked his still semi hard cock into his pants. Well he was way too late for the blind date his sister set up for him, but there was plenty of time to head to the Kitty-Cat Club and see about getting himself a lap dance and maybe a trip to the champagne room.

It had been almost a week since Jason spied on the woman masturbating. No matter how much porn he watched it was not the same as watching her from outside her window. Jason kept telling himself he was not going to go back to the alley to see if she was there and naked again. After about a week of telling himself he would not go back Jason found himself dressed in dark clothing heading down the alley way.

He kept along the alley, once again he could look into any number of homes along the way but only one held his attention. Ae he approached her house he could see the light was on in her bedroom again. Just seeing the light on started his cock getting hard.

He stopped to the side of the window before looking in, imagining her with fingers in her wet folds and one hand squeezing her nipples. Damn he hoped tonight he got as good of a show as before. Unzipping his pants, he peeked around the edge of the window.

The first thing he noticed as she was not alone this time. There was a tall blonde guy sitting on the edge of the bed. She was kneeling between his spread legs and reaching for the guys semi hard cock. Jason felt his body react and was excited he caught this show at what appears to be the perfect time.

Jason watched as the guy grabbed a fist of her long beautiful hair and pulled her head to his cock, forcing her to take it into her mouth. As she parted her lush lips Jason watched her hand fall to what he is assuming was her wet folds. He could see her head moving down the hard length in front of her. Jason sucked in a deep breath as he saw her take the full length of the cock. As the woman started moving up and down the guys cock Jason started stroking his cock in time with her motions.

She must have been a fantastic cock sucker because the guy did not last long before he was sliding back on the bed and pulling her along with him by her hair. Jason leaned against the wall shading his eye so he could see what was going on in the bed with more ease. The guy pulled her against his body. The girl twisted and started kissing the guy, sliding one leg up to give her leverage to increase the pressure of her lips on his. How she stretched allowed Jason a clear view of her cunt.

Jason could see she was completely shaven. He wished he was in the room and could bury his head between those legs and feel the wetness of her cunt on lips and tongue. Jason imagined she smelled better than a flower and tasted sweeter than honey. Jason slowed his strokes on his cock, enough to keep him hard but not enough to get himself off.

The guy reached down and pulled her leg higher up then slid his hand to her cunt. He started to slide a finger into her folds then a second. Jason could see his fingers stroking between the slick folds then dipping into her hole. The woman tossed her head backwards as the guy started quickly gyrating his hand with two fingers deep in her cunt. The guy used his other hand to roughly grab her tit and squeezing tight, she really seemed to like this as she let out a cry Jason could hear outside.

After using his fingers for a few minutes, the guy pulled her on top of him so she was straddling his waist. Jason watched as the girl reached down and guided his unprotected cock to her wet slit. Jason started jerking his cock faster as the girl rode the guys cock hard and fast. Her tits were bouncing and her head was thrown back as she worked her body over the guy.

Jason watched as the guy used his thumb to start rubbing her clit as she rode him. Jason could feel his orgasm getting close. As the girl grabbed her own tits and pushed down hard on the cock, Jason came hard spurting all over the side of the house.

After he fished cumming Jason started adjusting his clothing to put himself back in his pants. As he was walking away from the window Jason knew he would be back.

Teckwytch
Teckwytch
45 Followers