A New Domination Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,025 Followers

"Thanks, Ted," I said, standing to go. "What do I owe you?"

"Nothing, dude; I owe you anyway, and this is not the nicest way to repay a debt. So let's call it quits."

I headed back home quickly. It wasn't a work day for mum and I found her drinking coffee in a spotless kitchen. I took her in my arms and kissed her hard and passionately, and she returned the kiss, clinging to me with love and devotion.

As we broke apart, she smiled and said, "That was really delicious, Sir, but a tiny bit unexpected—is there any special reason for trying to devour me?"

"Mum, you'd better sit down. This will be a bit shocking," and so saying I spread out the incriminating photos.

Mum gasped when she realised the full implications. "That rotten bastard. I suspected he was up to something, but Denise Carlyle of all people. How on earth did he manage to persuade her to whore for him?"

"It's far worse than that, mum," I said, and turned on the DVD player. To my astonishment, hardly 30 seconds into the scene, mum burst out laughing. This wasn't hysteria, she seemed genuinely amused.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Simon, honey, I know he's your dad, but this is so ludicrous. In my wildest imagination, I couldn't think of him in that situation. Oh god, look at him grovelling and whimpering and begging for her to keep lashing him."

At this point, mum changed quite markedly. "Well, he's made his bed, now he can lie in it. I'm divorcing him and I'll want at least half of his assets or this whole sordid mess will become public. And I don't think Denise, or the church for that matter, would be too impressed."

"Mum, you do know you're talking about blackmail, don't you?"

"Catchy name for it, honey; more like karma really. And that means we wouldn't have to worry about him catching us showing how we feel about each other. I know, I know I sound like a hypocrite, but at least we've had the commonsense to keep our relationship hidden."

Mum changed again. "Oh Sir, could I beg you to take me to bed and love me. please?"

I growled deep in my throat. "Bedroom, slut. I want to see you naked on your bed when I get there, ready to service me with any part of your body I choose."

She giggled and dashed from the room. When I followed a short time later, she was sitting on her bed with her back against the headboard, gently stroking her pussy. She looked at me through smoky, half-closed eyes. "Anything you want, master, anything at all. I'm all yours, now and always. Just tell me what you most desire."

"Easy, you hot, horny slut. I want you—just a simple fuck with you on top, riding me to heaven and giving me the chance to torture your gorgeous nipples and make you scream."

She panted in exhilaration and excitement. "Yes, oh god yes; please do me like that Sir, I so want you ... and I want you to hurt me like that. It's so good and turns my cunt into a blazing furnace. But you do run the risk of me melting your cock."

I laughed and stripped in double quick time, jumping on the bed and grabbing her in my arms.

She showered little kisses all over my face, mewling gently as she did so. I replied by kissing down her neck behind her ear, then nipping her ear lobe to make her jump and squeal. We were both warming up very nicely when I pinched her nipples hard and was rewarded by a deep scream of mixed pain and pleasure. In response, she took hold of my rapidly growing cock, squeezing and stroking it to its fully operational status.

"Now, I want you, Sally, load up and mount me."

It took barely a few seconds before she had one leg across me with her drooling pussy poised above my cock. She lowered herself teasingly slowly onto me, and I could feel the heat of her love tunnel gradually engulf me. I decided it was time to speed up, grabbing her hips and pulling her down as far as she would go.

She screamed and whimpered, "Oh god yes ... so good, so deep ... please, I beg you go deeper ... take me hard; no mercy ... I'm your slut, your bitch ... treat me like the whore I am ... fuck me, master, fuck me until I can't stand any more, then fuck me again ... pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease oooh fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck .........."

I thrust up into her welcoming channel, her pussy weeping love juice all over my electrified cock. Her cunt muscles gripped and released me, only to grip me again as I shoved hard into her and to release me with great reluctance.

I pinched her nipples hard, pulling them out and twisting them, causing my mother's screams to get louder and more desperate. But I knew that desperation was based on a rapidly approaching climax that threatened to tear her apart. The erotic pressure was building inside her as she writhed and thrashed around my cock, gasping, moaning and seemingly becoming disoriented. Tears started running down her face as she made meaningless sounds of lust and desire.

At the same time, all the superb signs of an impending explosion were generating in my lower abdomen, and I let them run free. My mother reached the point of no return, and the velvet vice of her cunt spasmed, gripping me fiercely. That was enough for me, and I came hard and freely, bathing her womb with my spend. My swollen cock and the blast of cum into her were the triggers for a massive orgasm, and my mother screamed at the top of her voice, then went rigid before she collapsed on to of me, sobbing and covering my face with soft, wet kisses.

I held her close as her trembling calmed and she looked at me with gratitude and a reverence bordering on hero-worship. "Simon, Sir, this is so wonderful, and I love you so much, and I don't want you to ever let me go, but ..."

"I know, Sally, we'd better do the sensible thing, and I'll go to my own room before he gets back. Just remember, I'm only next door; think of me as you go to sleep."

"Mmm, yes, master, I shall dream of you and all the wonderful—and naughty—things you do to me."

The next day was a work day for everyone, and we were all out of the house early. I was back by 4.30, with mum home around 5.00. She had an unusually set, hard look on her face as she greeted me with a very "motherly" kiss on the cheek.

"Simon, this is the time for me to lay it on the line to your father, and I'm giving him an ultimatum to get out—or else. Please, honey, if you have any hesitations about that, please let me know before he gets home."

I could see how stressed she was, and I took her in my arms and kissed her in a very un-motherly fashion to let her know I was okay with that. I followed it up verbally. "Yes, mum, I'm totally okay with that, and it might help if I was present when you tell him."

"Thank you so much, Simon. I must make sure I demonstrate my thanks in a more personal way," she giggled.

My father arrived home around 6.00 and started to busy himself as if to go out again.

"George, do you have a minute, please? I need to talk to you." My mother's voice was highly controlled, although I thought I could hear a tremor of stress.

"Not now, Sally, I have to go out again."

"Yes, now, George, unless you want your affair with Denise Carlyle to be broadcast around the town."

This stopped him dead in his tracks, and my father turned slowly to face mum with an expression blended from fear and anger on his face. "What the hell are you talking about? What sort of nonsense is that?"

Mum sighed deeply, "George, I'm sick to death of you treating me as if I'm stupid," and threw one sample photograph in his face. "I want a divorce, George, and I want you out of MY house within 24 hours!"

"Sally, you must listen—it's not what you think—that was just an innocent kiss after a long technical session; Simon, please explain to your mother that there's nothing to worry about here."

Before I could answer, mum was back on the attack. "I see, George; and does that apply to the highly explicit and really quite revealing movie of you and Mistress Denise wearing her best latex outfit, with her foot on your head, lashing your arse and you pleading for more, you worm!"

My father turned a ghastly shade of grey, and I thought he was going to vomit there and then.

"Listen, George, if you go quietly and pay over to me half of your assets, a sum I estimate at one million dollars, then this matter will remain confidential. Fight me, and all your clients will receive a very interesting full colour document detailing all your extra-curricular activities. In addition, I will have a conversation with Ms Carlyle, mentioning the church authorities and ..."

She got no further. My father looked at us both with desolation written large across his face. "If you're determined to blackmail me like that, there's not much I can do." He clearly recognised the full implications of his choices, and continued, "I'll be out of here tonight and make the arrangements you're demanding. God damn you to hell, you spiteful bitch; she's your problem now, Simon, and good luck to you." So saying, he slammed out of the room, out of the house and out of our lives.

In the event, we learned that my father and Denise Carlyle relocated interstate and that subsequently, the divorce went through without a hitch.

Oddly enough, for the first few days after my father's departure, mum and I slept apart and other than some warm, tender kisses, did not take our relationship any further.

This changed when my mother came to me looking apprehensive and rather tense, saying, "Master, I need you to punish me. I need to cauterise the joyless relationship with your father out of my soul. Please, master, I beg you, punish me and let me get rid of this demon that is haunting me." So saying, she dropped to her knees and kissed my feet, then assumed the submissive posture I had taught her.

I thought about this briefly and came up with a plan, although it involved going further with discipline than we had ever been before. Still, I thought it might have the desired effect.

"First, Sally, I want you to tell me your safe word, and I want you to promise that you will use it if the punishment becomes too much for you to take."

"Oh master, the word is 'wombat' but I shall not use it. I trust you completely; I beg you, please punish me," she finished with a gasp. I left the room briefly, and returned with a large box that contained various pieces of essential equipment.

"Very well, slut. I am going to shackle your wrists and ankles." I produced a pair of cuffs which I fastened to her ankles, then to the chair legs.

For her wrists, I used a lightweight spreader bar with attached cuffs. This sat behind her neck and I locked her wrists to it, which pushed her chest forward and highlighted her delicious breasts. While this was happening, my mother gasped and whimpered in anticipation, partly from excitement, partly from apprehension.

"Now, slut, you are locked into position and cannot move from the chair."

"No, master, but what will you do with me?"

"Well slut, next I intend to bind your tits to engorge them and make them much more sensitive."

Sally gasped and moaned, "Oh god, master, I've never ... oh god."

I took a long piece of soft cotton rope and looped an end around her chest and tied it off at the back. Then I passed the rope around her body again and twice around her right breast. The rope was looped around her shoulders under the spreader bar and twice around her left breast, finishing with two passes around the whole of her breast, again looping up around her shoulders. I was very careful that the rope was tight enough to increase the sensitivity of her nipples, but not so tight that it would cut off circulation.

My mother was gasping, whimpering and jerking against her bonds. When I was finished, I bit gently into her swollen nipples and she squealed, "Oh my god, what are you doing to me, I never realised ... oh master ... please ..."

I moved away from Sally briefly, then returned with a wicked smile on my face. "Well, well, slut, look what I've found."

Oh god, oh god, oh god—it's ... it's a flogger," Sally's voice cracked as she croaked out her fears.

"That's right, slut, now, beg me to flog your super-sensitive tits."

"Oh master, I don't know, I'm not sure I can take this, oh master, what shall I do?"

"I've already told you slut, now BEG ME for your punishment," I shouted at her.

Sally needed this punishment to rid herself of George's influence. She seemed to realise this, and looked at me with total trust in her soft brown eyes.

"Please master, I beg you, please use the flogger on my breasts. Please hurt me and purify my soul. Please!"

I first drew the tails of the flogger slowly and lightly across her tits, making her gasp at the unexpected sensation, then with a flick of my wrist, struck her puffy nipples. The effect was dramatic and immediate. Sally screamed and twitched as the soft suede strips struck her breasts. She writhed against the restraints and her head shook making her hair fly in all directions. Her screams were punctuated by loud, deep moans as the flogging continued.

I could soon see that something interesting was happening, and I stopped the flogging briefly and wiped my finger across her pussy. It was soaking wet and flowing with her juices; this treatment was creating a rising climax for Sally, and I put my finger into her mouth. She licked and sucked it voraciously.

"So, the naughty little slut is getting off on her punishment, is she?" I asked.

"Oh Sir, I am so sorry but I can't control myself. I'm so surprised, but this is getting me worked up and the glorious hot sensation in my tits is transmitting itself straight to my cunt. Oh please don't stop, give me more, master."

Little rolling orgasms clearly showed through her moans and gasps and they needed to be transmuted into one huge climax.

Sally moaned her disappointment when I stopped the flogging, but then screamed at the top of her voice when I introduced a vibrator/clit stimulator into her pussy. She jumped and bucked her butt into the air in an effort to maximise the pleasure, which was steadily building. Then for the coup de grace, I removed the vibrator, causing another moan of disappointment, but the scream returned when I got down on my knees and licked along her perineum from her puckered arsehole to her throbbing clit.

I inserted first one, then two fingers into her sopping cunt while I rolled her clit with my lips, then bit gently into it. I knew then that the end was not far off. Sally's screams turned into an almost continuous ululation, punctuated by a torrent of meaningless words until she shouted as loudly as she could, "I'm cumming, oh my god, I'm cumming." Her scream was so loud, it hurt my ears, then she shook violently and went completely rigid as the orgasm thundered through her whole body, radiating from her cunt in a fierce flame of release.

As her scream quieted, my mother slumped forward, unconscious. I quickly released the shackles and cut away the rope with blunt ended scissors. I picked up her limp body and placed it on the bed, then massaged her breasts, using a soothing lotion to help restore circulation.

She recovered and looked up at me with tears of gratitude in her eyes. "Thank you, master," she whispered.

It was late by now, and I recognised the signs of her slipping into sleep. I knew that my mother was mine completely, body and soul. Nothing was forbidden and she would be available to me in any way at any time. What I hadn't reckoned with was that slowly but surely, I was becoming hers. Her warmth, generosity, willingness and sensitivity to my needs were taking me under her spell. Not that I objected in the slightest, although I knew without doubt that the fundamental Dom/sub relationship would remain firmly in place. My mother had not wavered from her need to submit to me, and the latest developments had even seemed to increase and strengthen that need.

I gently caressed her arm as it lay outside the covering sheet and she half opened her eyes, smiling with absolute happiness before she fell asleep.

*****************************

Thank you for reading this far. Please vote, and any comments gratefully received, even the negative ones, and I've got a reasonably thick skin. There should be one more chapter when time permits.

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,025 Followers