A New Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The school's pool doesn't have a heating system," I said. "It's practically the same."

He snorted, and I started rubbing his arms with my hands, trying to warm him up. I was still feeling chilly, but it wasn't so bad anymore.

"You're insane baby," he whispered with a chuckle.

"Mhm," I agreed. "I am. For you." He pulled back a little and looked into my eyes. "You make me crazy - you make me feel free. I just wanted to do something exciting with you, to create a memory. I bet you we'll remember this when we're old and wrinkled."

He was still shaking, but he was giving me that smile that I loved.

"Yes we will, angel," he said, cupping the back of my head. "When we have kids I'll tell them about the time you almost froze me to death." He grinned. I laughed.

"Come on!" I said, throwing my arms around his neck, "it's not that bad."

"Baby, my dick is so far inside my stomach I'm afraid it'll never go back down."

"I bet I can help with that," I said, and I moved my hand down his chest, feeling up his abs as I passed them, and finally reaching what used to be his dick.

He was right, it was really shriveled up, but after a few seconds of coaxing, I felt it starting to respond to my hand.

"Mmm." Jake moaned in my ear, and I could feel his dick swelling even further in my hand. "yeah, it's starting to feel a little better now."

I chuckled "Yeah?"

"Mhm," he nodded. "I can barely feel the cold anymore. I'm actually starting to feel a little warm actually." Then he grabbed my butt and raised me up and against himself, and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"So this wasn't such a bad idea after all?" I asked, smiling. He kissed me.

"Nope." Another kiss. "You were right, this is kinda thrilling, and it'll make for a good story, just not the kind that we'll be telling our children." With that, he lined up his now full erection to my hole, and I smiled and leaned down to kiss him as he pushed inside me.

***

After a quick but very fulfilling fuck in the lake, and the sand, and a little bit in the car, Jake and I dried our freezing selves with his shirt, and we put our clothes back on (he just wore his sweater, no shirt) and we rushed back to his house to take a hot shower before we got sick.

We didn't fuck in the shower like we did before school, but it was really nice taking our time washing each other and feeling each other's bodies under the warm spray, and we even washed each other's hair, for which Jake actually had to steep quite low, making us both laugh, but it felt so nice and intimate. Then after I put on more of his clothes and we snuggled on his couch in the living room, him sitting against the arm on one side and me sprawled out along the length with my head in his lap.

Jake put in a movie, and we watched it for a while, him looking down at me every now and then with the sweetest, most endearing smile ever, and I could see all my love for him reflected in his eyes.

He asked me how I felt about everything that'd happened since last night, telling me it wasn't unusual to be a little vulnerable after losing your virginity, especially after having waited that long, but I just told him the truth - I'd never felt more loved and cared for in my entire life.

That made him smile again, telling me how glad he was, and we kissed for a bit but we'd already had sex five times in less than 24 hours, so we just went back to watching the movie.

We were still sitting like that when I heard a key in the lock and turned my head just in time to find Jake's mom walking in.

"Hey, guys!" she said, putting her keys away and closing the door behind her. "What are you doing home so early? It's only 1 o'clock, you should still have two more hours of school."

All blood drained from my face, but Jake seemed unfazed.

"Yeah... sorry 'bout that, we kinda skipped school today. We were at the party till real late, and we kinda slept in."

She pursed her lips, clearly not pleased, but she still came over and kissed his forehead, and surprised me by doing the same to me. "Alright, guys, just don't make it a habit. Anyway, did you have fun last night?"

"We did," Jake said, looking at me with a smile. "We had lots of fun."

"Did everything go as planned?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah," he said, now smiling at her. "Thanks mom, I love you."

"I love you too son, and I'm so glad." Then she looked at me and put her hand to her chest with a smile. "Alright, I'm gonna get started on lunch. Danny, will you be joining us?"

"Sure, Mrs. Moss, thank you."

She went into the kitchen, and my eyes snapped back to Jake.

"What was that about?" I asked, getting to the point.

"What do you mean?" he asked, feigning innocence.

"Why did your mom ask you if 'everything went according to plan'? What is she talking about." I started putting the pieces together in my head, but I really hoped I was wrong.

"Well," he said, slowly, "I kind of asked her if I could have the house to myself last night..."

Oh my god. I was right. He'd asked his mom to sleep somewhere else so he could bring me here and we could have sex.

I punched his chest lightly. "Oh my god, Jake!" I hissed. "You told your mom what we were gonna do last night?!"

"Baby," he said, chuckling, "come on, she's a grown woman with a teen aged son and a twenty year old, I didn't need to tell her. As soon as I asked if I could have the house to myself, she got all excited and told me she was gonna go and sleep at my aunt's. Danny, she's always known how in love I am with you - she's happy for us!" I hid my face I my hands out of embarrassment, but he just hugged me and kissed my temple. "It's fine," he assured me. "There's nothing for you to be embarrassed about, and she won't act weird about it or anything, I promise.

Turned out he was right. The meal was lovely, as was his mom - she always is, and she never once mentioned anything else about the previous night. She was just a really cool mom having lunch with her son and his boyfriend.

***

Afterwards, making sure it was time to go home without my parents knowing I'd skipped school, Jake drove me home and kissed my breath away at the door.

"Oh god," I whispered with a labored breath, holding onto his hair with one hand and his neck with the other. Both his hands were on my waist. "I don't want you to go."

"I don't wanna go either, Danny, but your parents haven't seen you since last night, and if you wait too much longer, they'll come out and find us like this."

Shit. He was right.

I gave him another peck on the lips and reluctantly let go, as did he.

"Alright," I said with a sigh. "I'll see you tomorrow, I guess?"

"Tomorrow?" he asked, grinning. "Who says I can't see you tonight?" My whole face lit up, and he smiled even wider, noticing. "You'll leave the kitchen door open for me?"

I bit my lip and nodded.

Jake gave me another long, lingering kiss, and jogged back to his car.

As soon as I lost sight of his car down the street, I pulled out my keys from my backpack (where I had all my stuff from last night) and went in.

"Hey, honey," my mom said, looking up from the kitchen island where she was beating something in a bowl. "How was school today?"

"It was fine," I said, coming up behind her and kissing her on the cheek. "As usual." Little white lie.

"I'm making a cake. I thought you might wanna invite Jake over when your dad gets home and have a little family dinner. Even Rachel can come."

I laughed nervously. "And what is the occasion, exactly?"

"Well," she said, stopping what she was doing and scratching her head. "I don't know, I guess I'm just glad my son has a boyfriend, who's his best friend, and it's your first week anniversary today." She smiled and went back to beating the cake batter.

I smiled too and gave her another kiss. "I love you mom. Let me just go freshen up real quick and I'll help you out, okay?"

"Alright, honey," she said. "Oh, and one more thing..." I looked at her expectantly. "Nice clothes."

I blushed a deep red, but she just smiled and resumed her work, so I ran up the stairs into my room, where I flung my backpack onto my desk and jumped into the middle of the bed, reaching into Jake's jeans for my phone.

"Guess what, babe?" I practically squeaked into the phone.

"What is it, angel?" he asked with his low, sexy laugh. I got a semi.

"My mom's making a cake to celebrate our first week anniversary, and you and Rach are invited. She wants to wait till my dad's here too, and he gets off work at five, so around six. That means I won't have to wait till midnight to see you again!"

"That's great, Danny. I love your mom so much. I'll see you at six then, but don't you think that means I won't go back at midnight, though. I'll definitely be there."

I smiled and bit my lip. "Oh, I'm counting on it."

He laughed again. "Baby, I'm gonna fuck you so good tonight. I love you."

"I love you too," I whispered, and when we hung up I had a huge smile on my face.

God, I thought, I'm so in love with this man.