A New Eden Ch. 02

Story Info
Something is strange with Eden.
4.2k words
4.41
15.7k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 04/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for the votes and comments everyone!! Much appreciated. As always hope you like the story, the vinyl sounds seems to have turned into a full blown screeching!

Xoxo

Emeraldfae

********

Asmodeus watched Eden from across the room; she had passed out from his flare of magic and was now lying in his bed. She looked slightly angelic lying there on the spider silk sheets. He made sure the enchantments were holding, keeping creatures out of his private quarters, he felt the snap of the shield and knew that it held true. A low moan sounded and drew his mind away from his own thoughts, his brilliant orange eyes clashed with her hazel ones.

He smirked, she had fire in her, this would be much more fun since she did. He studied her face and could see her questions beneath the surface and also the distrust.

"What the hell are you looking at asshole?" Eden yelled across the room. She tried to get up but she noticed that a rope was tied around her wrist. It chafed her skin as she pulled on it, testing its strength.

"I wouldn't do that Eden." Asmodeus barked, "Those ropes are made from demon hair, the more you pull, the more it will burn."

Eden gave him a look that should have had him writhing on the floor in pain, "Mind your own business."

"You are my business, my dear."

"I am NOT your business, I am my own person. I do not belong to you." She ground out between her teeth. Eden's eyes scanned the room for a door and couldn't find any, it seemed as though she was in a huge cave that had all the luxuries that you could think of.

Her attention was drawn back to the man as he started towards her, panic clawed its way up her stomach. "Who are you?" Eden blurted out in her nervousness.

He looked slightly hurt when she asked that. A cough was sounded and she was rewarded with a gentle smile, "I am Asmodeus, Prince of Demons, and General of 15 legions of Hades"

'Oh god, he's crazy and he's going to kill me!' Eden screamed in her mind.

"STOP!" his voice roared out.

Eden went completely still as she saw huge black wings expand from his back, his voice was little more then a hiss, "I am your other half, to deny me is to deny part of you. Should I claim you as the male species of my race usually claims a female?"

She heard the threat in his voice but couldn't help but challenge him, "I doubt you could claim a female, with your manners they probably run screaming from you!"

Eden's scream filled the air as Asmodeus jumped to the bed; he was no longer human looking. Ivory talons ripped the bed sheets as he crawled to her, his wings stretched out ominously.

"Stay away, you....you overgrown, mutant turkey!" Eden screeched

Asmodeus paused, that was the most innocent term he had ever been called. His look of surprised changed to mirth as his wings disappeared and he began laughing, "Mutant turkey? Seriously?"

"Hey! I wouldn't be laughing, that was supposed to be an insult!"

"I know Love, but a turkey?"

"That's all I could think of bastard." she growled

Asmodeus went to pounce on her but was stopped by the deep voice of his long time friend, "You shouldn't tie a lady to your bed, Ash."

Eden couldn't believe her eyes, a blonde god was standing at the foot of the bed staring right at her, she heard cussing and turned to see Asmodeus stepping off the bed.

"I put spells all around my rooms, how the hell did you get in here?"

"Your spells are shoddy my friend, and besides I wanted to see your new mate. She's just a slip of a girl isn't she?" Amon boomed as he laughed.

Eden snapped out, "Are all demons arrogant pricks that like to insult women?"

"Spit fire too, nice job Ash." The blond giant turned away and walked to a black marble box and began looking through it.

Asmodeus walked over and began to untie Eden, the rope went slack and she sat up rubbing her wrist. "Why does he call you Ash?"

"My name is a bit of a mouthful, Ash is just easier to say and pronounce." He explained as he walked away from her. "Amon, walk with me for awhile, Eden needs to explore the rooms."

Amon straighten up away from the box, pulling a red bottle from it, "Don't worry, if he doesn't want you I'll take you." He winked as he disappeared through solid rock.

Eden sighed; she didn't even feel like crying. After sitting there for what felt like an eternity she got up to explore. Maybe she could find a bathroom or something, did demons need a bathroom.

"Don't ask me, I haven't got a clue." Eden said to herself, oh great not only was she taken by a demon turkey, she was also talking to herself. Things just keep getting better.

Her bare feet padded quietly around, the floors giving off a soft heat that kept her toes warm. She opened what looked to be a door and saw it was a huge closet. She shut it and saw another door across the room. Nearly running, she skidded and lightly hit the door, it creaked open and Eden grunted, finally a bathroom.

*********

"Ash why did you tie her to your bed?" Amon snorted.

The friends were walking down a black marble corridor listening to their voices echo off the walls.

"I didn't want her to run." Ash ground out, "She isn't the best tempered."

A large hand gripped his shoulder and jerked him to a halt. Ash met his friend's azure eyes. "You won't ever have her in a good mood if you keep her locked up, let her explore the world with you there beside her." Amon said quietly

"What would you know of it? You have never had a mate, so mind your own business." Ash snarled and jerked from Amon's grip.

"Stop being so prissy, I'm trying to help you, not hinder you."

"I don't need your help with MY mate!"

The marble cracked as Amon slammed Ash into it, "You are acting like a spoiled brat, you have a mate now, it is your duty to protect her and care for her needs. If you can't do it, I will see that the council hears of it."

Inky wings flared around Ash's body and swiped at his brother, a screeching filled the space as platinum wings grated on sable. Amon backhanded his brother across the face and disappeared in a small, flash of light.

Ash screamed in rage and smashed his metal wing into the floor, cutting groves in the hard material. 'Damn him, why does he have to tell me what to do! I'm four thousand years old!' he thought for a minute and then finally sighed, 'maybe he was right.'

"Meantal, get your ass here now!" he shouted into the ceiling

"No need to shout my lord." a small toad-like creature grimaced, appearing to his left.

Ash snorted, "Arrange an outing for Eden and me. I want her to see my home. Make sure that we can get to the springs."

Meantal bowed low and vanished with a smirk.

*********

A blue-black shadow rolled around the house as a banging could be heard upstairs. A tall slender man was throwing books and candles off the shelves in his disgust. Long, boney hands grabbed each tome and leafed through them silently. One finger landed on a spell to summon an archangel. This should be interesting, he smirked.

He placed the book on a small table and started collecting ingredients. He wanted to laugh, oh people thought angels were beings of light and goodness, but they'd kill you if you didn't give them what they wanted. He lit exactly one-hundred candles and placed a necklace of Eden's on the floor in front of him. It was a good thing that he had something the angels wanted.

No chanting or breathing filled the room; he just gathered his power and stated what he wanted. Suddenly the one, small window cracked and the wooden table split down the middle, gold eyes searched the room and found a slight quiver in the air.

"Show yourself Angel!" he barked

A cold laugh tingled down his spine, "What's the matter Hunter, can't find anyone to kill?"

Standing before the hunter was a powerful celestial being, granted he was snarling but it still counted. "Torian, you better have a magnificent gift for me, or I'm going to tear your fucking head off and feed it to a dragon."

Torian sneered, "Azer you know that you don't have access to the dragons."

The angel had the gall to roll his eyes, "No, but I know people who do."

"Good thing I have a gift for you then, see that necklace at your feet?" Torian said as he pointed.

Azer nodded and picked it up, his nostrils flared at the power he felt zing up his arm. "Whose jewelry is this?"

"Some girl that I was ordered to kill, but I've got better things to do." Torian stated as he threw the book on the floor, "I figured if you help me start a war then I'll let you have the half-blood bastard child of Alastor."

"Of all that's holy! You're bullshitting. Alastor is a tormentor demon; he wouldn't of father a child on a human!" Azer yelled throwing the necklace at Torian, it hit the wall to the side of him and buried through it.

"Why the hell do you have to throw things?" Torian growled, "and I wouldn't lie about this. I need a war, the feelings of hatred and fear are getting weak and I am not summoned enough to help."

Azer thought for a moment, if he started war then he could have this girl and she could give him a powerful sway over hell and give him strong progeny. Finally after rubbing his hand through his bright, red hair he grimaced, "Where is she now?"

"She's with Asmodeus; he wants to claim her as his mate. I figured you'd want her before he brings her into heat."

"Good point; female demons are serious trouble when they're like that. Alright I'll help you, but I want the girl first."

Torian smiled and threw him a spell to the portal in hell, "Try not to kill too many people, I need some to suck dry."

Azer flashed him a look from his black eyes and vanished, all he had to do now was wait.

************

Eden sat down on the elaborate toilet and put her head in her hands, this was not going to end well for her. She studied the floor, it was red tile that seemed to have a warmth seeping out of it, nothing was normal here. Suddenly a small face was peering up at her from between her legs.

"Oh my god!" Eden shrieked as she fell sideways of the toilet lid, "What the shit?"

She watched a small lizard-like creature skitter across the floor away from her; it seemed to be sucking on the floor.

"Eden?!" Ash's voice yelled through the door, "What's wrong?"

A deep breath filled her lungs, "Some freaky thing just tried crawling up my legs and now it's eating the floor."

Male laughter came through the door, "That is a cleaning demon; it eats dirt and other unsavory things."

Eden huffed, "Well tell it to eat somewhere else and not in the bathroom!"

"Can't, they go where they want. Will you come out so we can talk?"

Eden got to her feet and padded over to the door and opened it, "Yes lets....talk. Since you seem so articulate."

"You don't have to insult me Eden; do you blame me for taking you?"

"I'm not going to answer that, because that is obviously a rhetorical question." the bed dipped as Eden sat down on the edge, her hands balling in the black sheets.

Ash grunted as a pain shot through his head, something just hit his shield. He shook his head and sat down beside his mate.

"Eden I just want you to be happy. I've even made arrangements so we can explore your new home together." Ash pleaded

A smile graced Eden's lips, he couldn't pull off the puppy dog eyes, he was too feral looking, "I would enjoy an outing if you wouldn't be so arrogant as to not consult me first before you made them!"

A snarl contorted his face, "Damn it woman, I'm trying to be kind and not chain you in my room like my instincts are telling me too."

"Well then you're just like all the rest of the stupid domineering men that tries to control people. I want no part of it." she jumped of the bed and started to walk away from him, "I think I'll go and see if I can find a way out, now leave me alone."

Rage filled Ash as he watched her sway away from him, his wings grew from his back and arched, "Don't walk away from me."

Before she could blink he was standing in front of her looking like an avenging angel, his wings flared and trembling slightly.

She felt her own wrath build and she bared her teeth at him, "Don't tell me what to do."

His black hair stirred slightly as both wings crashed into the floor on either side of her, the light of the room blinked out and all she could see was him. White hands shot out and wrapped around her body pulling Eden towards him. "I'm done talking Eden, I will show you how much I've longed for you, I've waited four-thousand years for this, and I won't wait any longer."

His lips crushed on hers and Eden jerked in surprise, what the hell was he doing. A hot tongue brushed gently across her lips and nudged them apart. She opened them and Ash slipped quickly in and rubbed against her tongue.

Eden moaned as his scent assaulted her mouth and nose, her hands came up and wrapped around his neck. This must be heaven, she thought with a giggle.

His hands cupped her butt and lifted Eden's body up against his, when they connected she wrapped her legs around his waist and threw more into the kiss. Lips, teeth, and tongue clashing, hands roaming around bodies, a delirium was clouding the mind of Eden. No thought crossed her mind other then to have him everywhere. They stood there, moving only to please each other; it was Ash that broke the kiss first.

He watched her face and nearly dropped her. Eden was no longer human, small golden wings fluttered against her shoulder blades and searing gold pools looked straight at him.

"Oh shit." he whispered, he did drop her then.

Eden landed lightly on her feet and frowned, "What's wrong with you, why are you looking at me like that?"

"Eden, don't move one step closer, don't even breathe"

"What is it?" her voice went up an octave at the sound of his fear.

"Y...you...you have wings." he stuttered

"What?" Eden asked as she turned her head to look, sure enough tiny gold wings fluttered against her back. She looked back to Ash in horror, "What am I?"

"I don't know, you're only half demon, you shouldn't have wings."

Her hands touched the appendages gently, they were hard as steel and had a hollow ring when tapped.

"Why are they so small? Is it because they're new?"

"I'm not sure I will try to find someone that can tell me something about it." Ash stated quietly as another twinge in his head threw his slightly off balance, he really needed to check the perimeter. "Love, you've been awake for nearly twenty-four hours, you need sleep."

Eden had to agree with him, the exhaustion see to overwhelm her and she felt her wings disappear as she wobbled to the bed, her body collapsed on it and was nearly asleep when she whispered, "Don't call me Love"

Ash ran a long finger down her cheek and smiled, "Why not when I truly do love you." but she didn't hear the words, she was already asleep.

***********

Eden awoke warm and comfortable; she stretched her body and heard the bones crack. I need some exercise, she thought to herself. The black covers were thrown back and she scooted out of the tangled mess of blankets. Eden noticed were Ash slept during the night and furrowed her brows, it was strangely comforting.

"Hello?" Eden called out as she brushed her hair out of her face.

Nobody answered, so she decided to get up and take a shower. After a couple minutes she found some clothing that seemed to be her size, but there wasn't any underwear to be seen.

She rolled her eyes, just like men not to think of bras and the like. Hopefully nobody would notice that she wasn't wearing anything.

Hazel eyes peeped in the bathroom looking for anymore cleaning demons and thankfully didn't see any.

Shedding the one t-shirt that she had she stepped into the hot spray of the water. The rivulets relaxed her more then anything, and let her mind concentrate on cleaning.

Her hands found a weird black soap; she squirted some in her hand and found that it made lots of bubbles. Rubbing some into her hair, Eden started to hum an old melody from her childhood. It echoed sweetly through the bathroom and into the bedroom catching the attention of her new found mate. If she could have seen his grin, it would have been one of pure mischief.

Enchanted with her own voice she started to sing at the top of her lungs, ignoring the high notes she cracked on. Ash winced, now that wasn't pleasant. He tiptoed up to her making sure to stay behind her line of vision. She hit another high note and he couldn't take it anymore, he whispered a word and the hot water went icy all at once.

Her scream and curses had him laughing so hard he could barely breathe; now that was fun. Eden opened the door shivering and met Ash face to face. Anger had her eyes changing to gold again as she shouted, "Why did you do that?"

"Your singing was hurting my ears! I wanted to see just how high you could go before I could shut you up." he grin cheekily.

"Fucking bastard." she huffed as she grabbed a towel and started rubbing herself off.

"Oh come on darling I didn't mean to hurt you; I just wanted to make you laugh a little."

Eden widened her eyes, "That's how you thought you would make me laugh? Have you never heard of a joke or even something that does not include freezing water?"

She threw the towel in his face and walked out of the bathroom, but not before she conveniently locked him in it. Her laughter rang true as the doorknob rattled in vain, now that was funny. Ash ghosted through the door, wiping the grin off her face, "Can't lock a demon in."

Eden's foul mood was back as she pulled a black shirt over her head, "Why isn't there any underwear around here?"

"I never really thought you would need any, to tell you the truth. I guess I could have some bought and brought to you." Ash said as he sat on the bed watching her change.

His staring eyes brought a blush to her cheeks and she turned away from him, "That would be nice, thank you."

He grinned and piped up, "Would you like to go on an excursion with me today?"

Eden whirled around, grinning happily, "I would love that!"

"Alright let's go then." Ash said as he stood up.

"Uhhhh, Ash, I need a bra."

"Oh, let me think just a second." he stood still and started murmuring to himself.

After a couple of minutes he opened his eyes and held out his hands, a beautiful black bra was dangling from his finger tips.

Eden gasped as she reached for it, "How did you do that?"

"I just thought of what you wanted and transported it here, I think there is a store in Paris that's minus a bra right now."

Eden laughed, that sounded just like him. He turned around as she slipped the thing on, "Alright I'm ready to go."

He turned around and grabbed her arm, hauling her up to him. Eden's breath whooshed out and she looked at him confused.

"We're teleporting out of the castle; I don't want others near you till we are mated."

She frowned; there he goes being an arrogant prick again. All she could do was sigh as they flashed out existence and appeared in an unusual landscape. There were mountains and hills, those she recognized, but the colors were all wrong.

Eden let go of Ash and stepped forward. The grass was a deep shade of purple and the trees were ruby colored with bark that was ash grey. A couple of bird in bright blue plumage flew by startling her out of the examination.

She turned and looked at Ash, "What's up with the colors here?"

He stooped and picked at blade of grass and looked at it, "The color green was acceptable on your planet because of the wave lengths off your sun." he said grinning, "On this planet..."

"Hold on, I'm on another planet?"

"Yes, anyway, on this planet our plants reflect and absorb these colors, that is why everything looks like it does. The suns here put off different wavelengths." he explained as he took her arm walking her up a small path.

12