A New Encounter

Story Info
Old & young women have an adventure together.
1.2k words
3.6
20.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A girl let's call her Wendy was a highly attractive college girl that was desired by every man in college she was homecoming queen of her high school but was far from what people would call a slut. Wendy was highly conservative and had a good head on her shoulders she also never really had much sexual experiences even though she had been curious about what all the other young students were doing while she was studying at night.

In any case she was away from home and still had her nose in the books she was always studying hard every weekend and really never made any plans to go out on the town with her friends. I'll let Wendy tell this story,

It was a late night in the campus dorm I was studying as usual when I decided to go for a little walk to get some fresh air for no reason at all I wore my skirt because it was a bit warm for a September, it was my favorite time of year I put up my long blonde hair which was always very bright and slightly curly. I have brown eyebrows and green eyes the color of lush green valleys. My lips have always been full, it made it easier to put lipstick on and always made the guys go crazy when I would pout at them but I am no tease I never even tried to encourage any guys my mother was raised a strict roman catholic which meant I had to practically be a nun. But college was different little by little I was exploring and waiting to do something wild and out of character.

This one night I decided to go for this walk and I happened upon a picnic table it was a beautiful night so I decided to sit there and look around and enjoy the scenery.

Bang!! A startled sound from the other side of the picnic table. There was an old hag looking at me with a big toothless grin looking at me with big bright eyes like she just struck gold. I politely said "Hello" she grinned and smiled wide Hey you're a pretty thing what are you doing on your own out here.

I started to cover myself feeling completely uncomfortable immediately Oh Honey its ok Im not going to hurt you just tell me your name I'm Carla she had gray raggedy hair and a prominent forehead she wasn't completely unattractive she had a kind of ideal grandmother look.

Wendy extended the old ladies kind gesture Hello I am Wendy I just decided to enjoy the night air. Well That's Ok Carla said nothing wrong with that she staggered a little Wendy could see that the old lady had a drink in her hand Carla was clearly a little drunk.

Carla immediately offered Wendy a drink you clearly look so tense this will lighten you up and make you feel more comfortable I am not a bad person you have nothing to be afraid of I am a new friend of yours and just have a tiny drink let's get to know each other a little bit.

Wendy took the drink and smelled the cap it was hard liquor Wendy never had a drink in her life but Wendy at this moment decided it was about time for her first time. She took a large gulp of the liquor which immediately made Wendy's head feel about a hundred pounds and started to spin Wendy immediately regretted her decision but for some reason almost instantly wanted another drink Carla looked amazed as Wendy began to down the entire bottle right infront of her.

This young girl was not only attractive but she drank like a trucker that had been on the road for about a year without a drop of alcohol.

Carla immediately sat close to Wendy shook her hand my goodness child what on earth made you such a drinker, I have an excuse I'm homeless, familyless and childless. Wendy smiled and said I have been in prison for over twenty years. Carla Put her hand far up Wendy's leg she could feel the smooth and soft skin of this beauty and could not believe she was allowed to touch her where she was touching her. Wendy was feeling so much electricity of Carla's touch she moaned at her touch and Carla put her hands in Wendy's underwear and felt Wendy's moist twat convulse to her touch Carla was entranced at this moment she couldn't help herself she immediately decided now was as good a time as any.

Wendy for the first time in her life just let herself go and allowed this homeless old hag enjoy her beautiful young body. The night from that point on was a blur for Wendy all she could remember was feeling Carla start to kiss her neck and take her top off, she felt Carla rub her breasts and nipples as she sucked on them hard. Wendy knew she was feeling pleasure and could not help herself but to enjoy it and she found herself in a sixty nine position. Carla began to devour Wendy's sweet twat she was eating her pussy like she hadn't eaten in weeks and given Carla's position that may of been the truth but she was making a feast out of Wendy she was having the time of her life with a beauty queen.

Carla was being driven mad with passion but was completely shocked and amazed when she felt the beautiful mouth of Wendy sucking on her gapping pussy which hadn't been shaven or cleaned in weeks. Wendy couldn't tell what she was doing she was completely in the moment she wanted to return the pleasure to her lover of the night she was letting the liquor overtake her and allowed what was going to happen just happen Wendy never ever gave into her temptations before nor was she ever considering doing a lesbian experience but life happens in an instance at this time Wendy was just onboard for what was going on she found herself deeply kissing Carla she had no teeth but Wendy did not mind at all she just wanted to share this moment with her and enjoy what this moment could bring.

All she knew she was in the care of Carla she was being pleasured for the first time in her life the next thing she knew Carla was ontop of her using her hand to pleasure Wendy kissing all over her body enjoying the wonderful aroma of Wendy she smelled like honeydew and tasted like strawberries. Carla just could not get enough of Wendy's pussy she made Wendy climax four straight times using her gums and tongue to pleasure her she was both gentle and aggressive in what she wanted at the same time. Wendy had never thought this would happen but it did. In the morning Wendy woke up in her bed with her body quivering at the last thought in her mind. "Had she been dreaming this whole thing"?

Wendy never found out but she sure wanted to so every night she would go out and look for Carla but she never saw Carla again but she sure as hell had some great dreams about her.