A New Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I get it," I said. "It's a huge step, and it can be pretty uncomfortable if you're nervous."

She nodded. A large strand of hair fell in her face, and she brushed it back. Tucking it behind her ear, she said, "So you wouldn't mind if we let Austin play out that fantasy with you? I know he'd be really excited, and I'd like to watch him do it."

The bathroom door opened, and Austin stepped out holding a towel in his hand. His dick rest against his thigh, soft and clean, yet I knew if he'd heard our conversation, that would change in an instant. He caught me staring at him and smirked.

"Like to watch me do what?" he asked.

Kaitlin rolled over to face him, her cheeks ablaze and pink.

"Nothing, babe," she said.

Austin climbed onto the bed, hovering between both of us. He rubbed the towel over our bodies—Kaitlin first, then me—taking care to run the soft material between our thighs to soak up any remaining cum. He tossed the towel over the footboard for easy access later.

"Sure you don't want to share with me?" he said.

I laughed.

"I'd like to share something with you," I said.

Before he could answer, I pressed both hands against his chest and forced him to lie back against the bed. Guiding my hands down his chest, I rest them at his hips, framing his soft dick for my appraising. I leaned down and took the head of his cock into my mouth, sucking hard and fast at the tip. I flicked my tongue along the vein just beneath the head as I continued to suck. Austin groaned and gripped my hair with two strong hands, forcing me down on his dick. His cock hardened in my mouth, and I bobbed my head up and down along his length. With my tongue swirling around the tip of his cock, I knew the little secret I shared with Kaitlin was forgotten.

Smaller hands grabbed my hips, twisting them slightly on the bed. My ass was spread, and cool air rushed against my pussy. I felt Kaitlin's tongue brush up against my pussy, and I moaned around Austin's dick. She dug deeper inside of me, her nose rubbing against my puckered ass. My hips gyrated at the sensation, pushing closer to her mouth.

I felt Austin shift beneath me, and I opened one eye to watch him swivel Kaitlin's hips over his face. He lowered her pussy to his mouth and completed our chain of sucking and licking. Moans filled the room from the mutual pleasure being delivered. I felt an orgasm rush to the surface under Kaitlin's talented tongue, and I drove my mouth deeper over Austin's cock to release the vibrations of my moan around the base. Kaitlin's own orgasm followed, her hips grinding against Austin's face. Once she finished, he pushed against her hips until she rolled onto her back, allowing both his hands to grip my face. He tore his dick from my mouth before lying beside Kaitlin. His eyes met mine, and he pointed towards his dick.

"Ride me," he said, his voice deep. I shivered at the sexy tone before straddling him. His cock slipped between my folds and slid deep. I moaned at the feeling of him. I was too slow, though, and Austin gripped my waist, pulling me towards his chest. I fell forward, and his arms wrapped around me tight. My head nestled against his neck, and I heard his heavy breath hit my ear.

"I know how much you liked to be fucked this way," he said. "You wouldn't have told me over the phone if you didn't expect me to."

I squirmed in his tight hold, his body acting as bondage in a way that ropes and silks could not. My breath quickened. My pussy must have been soaked, because his dick slid deep and hard into my depths without any pain. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing harder against his body.

"You just want to be taken care of, don't you?" he asked. "You need someone to fuck you into submission. To hold you down and make sure you get the pleasure you need."

His words struck me, and my moans turned into coherent mumblings until I was chanting "yes" in his ear. He gripped the back of my neck and turned my head away from his own. Kaitlin sat next to us, her legs spread wide and fingers buried in her pussy. Her eyes were zeroed in on Austin's hips thrusting at my own, his cock diving into my pussy.

"See?" he said. "Even Kaitlin gets off on your pleasure. She loves to watch a dirty slut get what she deserves."

Kaitlin grinned. Her neck and breasts were flushed from the exertion of fingering herself, but she followed his lead.

"I knew you were like me the moment I saw your profile online," she said.

I felt my pussy clench tighter around Austin's cock at their words. I turned my head back towards his neck and tilted my chin towards his ear. Sucking on the lobe, I whispered, "A slut deserves to have her ass fingered."

He missed a thrust as his body jerked from my words. I pulled away from his neck to let him see my words were true. His quick pace resumed, and he lifted a hand to my lips. Pooling saliva in my mouth, I sucked his index finger deep and rolled it against my tongue. With the finger soaked, he withdrew it and pulled me back against him to my original position without breaking his thrusts. His finger circled my asshole, and I moaned at the sensation. As his finger pressed against the tight ring of muscle, I turned my head back towards Kaitlin. Her jaw dropped as she watched Austin toy with my ass. Her fingers circled her clit, mimicking Austin's movements.

When his finger pushed past my entrance, I cried out, thrusting back against his finger. It slid deep inside of me, the small finger a tease at what was to come later when his cock would penetrate me. I felt my body spasm at the sensation of having both my pussy and ass filled simultaneously. I rode his cock and finger into an orgasm, not caring how loud my cries were. Austin jerked hard beneath me, his cum shooting deep into my pussy, coating the slick walls. I collapsed against his chest, unable to move. Kaitlin moaned from my side, and I imagined her fingering herself at the sight of Austin fingering my ass and smiled at the thought of allowing her to observe the pleasures of anal up close.

I rolled off Austin's cock, spreading my legs to let Kaitlin see his cum drip from my pussy. Her pupils widened, desire sparking at the sight. Her fingers abandoned her pussy as she leaned forward for a closer look. She slid her hands beneath my thighs, pulling me closer to her. I leaned back, resting my head on Austin's chest. He ran his fingers through my hair. Kaitlin's tongue darted out of her mouth to lap at the cum that continued to drip. Between the comforting pull of my hair and Kaitlin's gentle attention between my thighs, I moaned and relaxed my muscles further. My legs felt like jelly, and I could feel myself become more aroused as Kaitlin's tongue dove deeper to collect Austin's cum before it could reach my entrance. She was thorough in her ministrations, her tongue French kissing my pussy.

Austin released his hold on my hair and slid out from beneath my head as I lost myself to Kaitlin. He walked to the corner of the room where a dresser stood. I heard him fumble through it before he returned to the bed and placed what he was searching for on the nightstand. Stroking his cock, I felt his eyes on me as I came for Kaitlin.

"You girls are gorgeous together," he said. He leaned down and kissed Kaitlin. Before the kiss became too heated, he switched his lips to mine and plunged his tongue between my lips. I could taste the mixture of my own cum with his, the flavor drawn from Kaitlin's tongue.

"I didn't know you were into anal," he said as he pulled away.

I grinned. "You didn't ask."

He rolled his eyes playfully before pointing towards the head of the bed.

"Get up on your hands and knees, and place your face into the pillow. I want to try something on you," he said.

A tingle ran down my spine at his words, and I glanced at Kaitlin. She shrugged. I followed his orders, eager to see what he had planned. With my face in the pillow, I was left to rely on my sense of hearing to observe my surroundings. Austin whispered to Kaitlin. I heard her walk out of the room, leaving me alone with Austin.

"You might feel a little full with this," he said.

The click of a bottle cap opening resonated in the room. Lube? He slid of the bed behind me and grabbed my ass. Spreading my cheeks with one hand, he pushed two slick fingers into my ass. Guiding them back and forth, he pushed on my inner walls. I buried my face deeper into the pillow, moaning from the intense pleasure of his fingers rubbing against me. I whimpered at the removal of his fingers, desperate for more. Something cool and solid touched the outer ring of my ass, and I jumped against the chilly sensation. Austin gripped my ass tighter as he pushed the object into my ass. The base flared wide as it slid deeper before coming to a complete stop. Austin leaned over my back to bring his mouth to my ear.

"Go stand in front of the door. Bend over completely and grab your ankles. I want Kaitlin to see how incredible this plug looks tucked in your ass."

My pussy dripped at his words. A butt plug? I'd never used one before, but the way it filled my ass was indescribable.

I stood from the bed and positioned myself in front of the door. Austin called for Kaitlin to return. The door opened, and I heard a gasp. It was silent for a few moments before I felt a gentle finger press up against the plug in my ass. The moan that escaped my lips made my legs shake, and I struggled to hold the position.

"Is this—"

"It's a butt plug, babe. See how hot she looks with her ass stretched open like that?" Austin said.

Kaitlin kneeled behind me, her finger becoming more adventurous as she pulled at the plug so it mimicked a cock fucking my ass. She watched as my pussy grew wetter when she toyed with the butt plug.

"It's so pretty," she said, a tone of awe coating her words, "and she loves it."

"She hasn't seen it yet," Austin said. "Why don't you go show her?"

Kaitlin stood up from behind me, pulling me up with her. She grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom, shutting the door behind us. Turning to face me, she motioned behind her. I twisted back to see a full-length mirror attached to the door. My ass covered the plug, blocking my view. Grabbing Kaitlin's hips, I bent over, my eyes glued to the mirror. A jeweled butt plug was snug in my ass. The large sapphire stone at the base matched the color of my eyes, and I couldn't believe how sexy I felt bent over in front of the mirror with Kaitlin.

"Does it hurt?" she asked. I straightened up and faced her.

"Kaitlin, it feels incredible. Look," I said. I grabbed one of her hands and pushed it towards my pussy. "I feel like I'm about to cum."

She pushed her fingers deep into my pussy, feeling the wetness gush around her. I stepped closer to her. Our breasts rubbed together as I gyrated against her fingers. Wrapping my arms around her waist in a hug, I dropped my head to her shoulder as she brought me closer to orgasm once again.

"I can't believe how hot a butt plug gets you," she said. I could feel her watching me in the mirror. "It makes me tempted to try it."

"You should," I said. "The feeling is—" I moaned and clenched my pussy tighter as her free hand sneaked around to tap on the butt plug. I rocked against her as I felt myself cum.

The door to the bathroom opened as my cries grew louder.

"Wow," Austin said, watching our intimate embrace. He walked closer and wrapped his arms around the both of us, locking Kaitlin in a passionate kiss. His hard cock pressed up against my back. "You sure got her warmed up. I think she's ready for more than a butt plug."

I made eye contact with him over my shoulder and smiled. He returned the smile and dragged me away from Kaitlin. Leading me back towards the bed, he pushed me back onto my hands and knees in the middle of the bed. Kaitlin followed us.

"Wait! I want to get beneath her," she said.

Kaitlin bounded around the bed, grabbing a dildo from the nightstand—something else Austin must have taken out from the dresser—and settled on her back with her legs stretched around my own. She brought the dildo to my mouth as I bent back over her. I sucked it hard, groaning when I felt Austin pull the butt plug from my ass. Kaitlin slipped the dildo from my mouth and pushed it deep into her pussy. I watched how it disappeared between her slick folds, wishing I could be filled, too. As if sensing my thoughts, the tip of Austin's dick pushed up against my ass. The head was slick with lube, so it entered my ass easily. He took his time to push deeper inside, each inch stretching and filling me. Kaitlin fucked herself faster as she watched the pleasure on my face grow as Austin's dick slid deeper.

When I felt Austin's hips touch my ass and his balls settle against my pussy, he leaned over me and grabbed my breasts.

"Such a good girl," he said, pinching my nipples hard, "for taking my dick completely."

My ass tightened around his dick. Kaitlin reached up to rub my clit.

"Do you like to feel his cock up your ass?" she asked.

"So much," I said, bending down further. Austin's hands left my breasts to grab my hips for leverage as he began to move. My breasts hung down, and my nippes brushed against Kaitlin's. Abandoning the dildo in her pussy and my clit, she grabbed both sides of my chest and pulled down harder, squishing my breasts against her own. We moaned as Austin's thrusts caused our breasts to rub together.

The slickness from Kaitlin's pussy prevented the dildo from holding its place, and it slid down onto the bed. She grabbed the dildo and rubbed it against my clit before pushing it into my pussy. The moan that rushed to my lips felt more like a scream of ecstasy from the double penetration. I felt the dildo and Austin's dick rub against each other from inside of me as Kaitlin thrust it at the same tempo. Austin pushed down harder on my hips, and I widened my legs until my body fell completely against Kaitlin. Too overwhelmed from the sensations in my pussy and ass, I writhed against Kaitlin, surrendering to the feelings they gave me. I heard someone command me to cum, but I was too far away in the throes of pleasure to figure out who called out the order. I spasmed between Kaitlin and Austin. They continued to thrust into me until my orgasm finished and my body collapsed. Austin pulled his dick from my ass, and Kaitlin rolled me off her until I lay against the pillow. She climbed over Austin, settling her hips over his face and sucking his dick into her mouth. They moaned and pleasured each other to a final orgasm in front of me. I smiled when they drew apart.

"You two are insatiable," I said.

They laughed before settling closer to me in a cuddle.

"I think the same can be said for you," Austin said.

"Agreed. You were way more into it than we expected," Kaitlin said.

I shrugged. "You're both hot and incredibly talented with your bodies. It was hard not to be turned on," I said.

"Good," Austin said. He sunk deeper into the bed and tossed an arm over his eyes. "Wake me when you're both ready for another round."

Kaitlin and I looked at each other and laughed.

12