A New Experience!

Story Info
Brian showed me a way to better orgasms!
1.7k words
4.21
28.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DezHills
DezHills
20 Followers

My dear hubby, Brian, reminded me that May is National Masturbation Month. He said that he thought we should celebrate the month and he had some special ideas. Sure enough, on the first of May, Brian asked me to masturbate for him.

It started out simple enough. He helped me undress and get very comfortable in bed with pillows behind my back and under my knees. He sat in an overstuffed chair at the corner of our bed, his usual spot for comfort and a good view. He told me to start playing with my breasts and relay to him what I liked and what I was feeling. It only took a few minutes before my nipples started to get hard and my fingers started circling my areola. A few brushes across my nipples with my fingers, followed by some soft rolls and gentle tugs, and my nipples were fully erect, much darker and completely hard.

Brian then told me to touch my pussy. I glided both hands down my stomach to caress that sensitive valley between my lips and my thighs. I could feel the warmth building as my fingertips lightly grazed my bare, puffy lips and my legs spread a little wider still. I heard Brian say "You are so beautiful Dez. I love the way your pussy opens when you touch yourself." My lips were getting more swollen and my first touch to my vestibule confirmed that I was already wet. I so enjoyed lightly stroking my inner lips and the crevice between, occasionally rimming my entrance and even dipping a fingertip inside. My moisture allowed my fingers to slide so smoothly as they explored each ridge and valley seeking more pleasure spots.

Then Brain got up from his chair - I was hoping that he was coming to lend a hand or mouth - but instead he handed me a well lubricated vibrator, already on the lowest setting. As he returned to his chair, I touched the vibrator to my pussy, circling my clit several times before I approached it more directly. It took me a moment but soon I found a very good spot for the vibrations to work their magic.

I guess my body language conveyed the pleasure I was enjoying. Brian asked simply "Good?"

"Yes" was my simple response. I'm glad I only needed one word!

"Dez, are you getting close?"

"Yes" I replied. Again, happy that a one-word response was enough.

Brian then directed me "Tell me when you're going to cum."

A few more minutes and the buildup continued unabated. I was really close when I blurted out "I'm gonna cum!"

With that Brian said "STOP!" in a voice that didn't give me an option. I pulled the vibrator away. Oh my god, I was right there! Why didn't he let me cum?

My body was quivering. Every nerve seemed to be on edge. Every muscle was poised to tighten. I couldn't tell how much time had passed when Brian said "OK Dez. Start again!" When I put the vibrator back to the spot that was working so well, the buildup started again. In another minute or so I uttered simple sentences. "Oh my god, I'm close. I'm gonna cum"

Brian knows me so very well. Just a second before the first contraction of my pending orgasm, Brian firmly told me again to "STOP!" Holy shit! Please let me cum!

While I lingered in that suspended state, so on edge, so anxious, so tense, so much enjoying the pleasure of the moment but wanting more, Brian came to the bed, this time with our seven inch internal vibrator, also well lubricated and on a low setting. I easily slipped in all the way, relishing in the sensation of being stretched a little and filled so completely. Brian again instructed me "OK Dez. Start again!" as he stood next to me.

The buildup returned. Brian told me to turn up the vibrator on my clit. I's so very familiar with this toy that I knew just where to press. The vibrations increased and so did my pleasure. My stomach and leg muscles began to tighten. I knew that it was going to happen soon. Then Brian pulled the vibrator away from my clit! I hung there, suspended. No closer to cumming but no further away either. Then he let go and the vibrator returned to that wonderful spot. A few seconds passed and again, he pulled it away. Oh my god, I couldn't stay like this could I?"

When he let go of the vibrator this time, he told me that I couldn't cum until he said I could. I heard him say a single word.

"Ten."

After a very long pause, "Nine."

Oh he's got to count faster!

"Eight."

I'm really close. I don't think I can hold off.

"Seven."

Please hurry Brian. I want to cum!

"Six."

Oh my god. I don't know if I can hold it back.

"Five."

I think I'm feeling contractions starting. Please let me cum Brian!

"Four."

Hurry Brian. I'm really trying to not cum yet!

"Three."

Oh my god! Oh my god!

"Two."

Please Brian. I've got to cum now!!"

"One. Cum for me Dez!"

The contractions started immediately and in another second my whole body was in tremors. Pleasure instantly reached every nerve of my body radiating spontaneously from my pussy to the tip of my curled toes and to the top of my head. Things got dark as I screamed out in pure ecstasy. Every cell was touched by the waves of warmth washing me.

I'm not sure how long my orgasm continued before the contractions gradually subsided and I relaxed in the comfort of the afterglow. I felt my hand covering my pussy as if to hold in the sensations. The vibrator inside me was still filling me so wonderfully having given my contractions delightful resistance. I slowly let it slip out as I gripped my pussy even tighter.

Then I heard Brian's voice. "Was it good Dez?"

I wanted to say "Fuck Yes!" That it was probably the best masturbation orgasm I'd ever had. I had never felt such an intense release. But I could only get out one word. "Amazing!"

I so wanted Brian's cock to fill the void left by the vibrator left by the vibrator. As I reached for his cock, he back away, just out of my reach. "You're not done yet, Dez." He told me. "I want to see you cum again."

My arms and hands were a bit rubbery but I found the vibrator next to me and returned it to my pussy, avoiding my clit for the moment. Soon the vibrations were working their magic and my anticipation of another orgasm began to build. My clit was still very sensitive but the head of the vibrator resting on my hood felt wonderful. Just the slightest movement of the slippery vibrator across the shaft of my clit was really building my pleasure. After a few minutes, I guess my body language was enough to let Brian know that another orgasm wasn't far away.

"Is it good, Dez? Are you close" I heard him ask.

"Yes." was my one word answer to both questions.

"Dez, don't cum 'til I say!" he instructed me again.

The tension and heat was building in my pussy. My second orgasms don't take long and this time wasn't any different. Soon I heard Brain say "Five."

Oh, thank god he didn't start at ten! But the pause was excruciatingly long before I heard:

"Four."

He's got to start counting faster. I really needed to cum now. "I'm trying, Brian." I pleaded. He had to know how hard this was.

"Not yet, Dez." . . . . . . . . . . . "Three."

Oh my god. Please let me cum.

"Two."

Hold it! Hold it! Hold it!

"One. Cum for me Dez!"

I screamed as the release, the joy, the ecstasy of another orgasm consumed my body. My clit was on fire and it throbbed and pulsed with each spasm. Soon tremors shook my legs as my orgasm continued to rock my entire being. The only sensation was unbelievable pleasure! I was enveloped in pleasure. There was no other world!

"Dez, you are so beautiful when you cum. I love you so." were the first words I heard when the intensity began to lessen.

This time, I didn't need to reach for Brian. I was delighted when he joined me in bed. His cock slid in me so naturally, so effortlessly. It's such an amazing feeling when he enters me slowly and deeply, filling me so fully. He held my legs back a little further and started thrusting methodically, long and deep, each stroke withdrawing until just the tip was in and penetrating until his balls were tight against me. Each time he pressed against my swollen clit making me shudder just a bit. I could sense his urgency building as the pace of his thrusting increased.

Now it was my turn to talk. "Cum in me Brain. Fill me with your cum!" A few more deep thrusts before he stopped, buried completely in me. I so love watching his face as I felt his cock throbbing and getting even harder just before it begins to jerk and pump cum through his shaft. He grunted loudly with each spurt of his cum. How amazing to know he was in bliss inside me. I even had another "mini-orgasm" when I felt his warm cum so deep inside. Soon, he collapsed and I was comforted to feel the weight and warmth of his body on mine.

Each day this month, Brian has asked me to masturbate for him. Each time was similar to the first but with different toys, different positions, and different ways he's finished in me. But each time he's not let me cum until he counts down to "One" and tells me to cum. The last few times, after I masturbated, Brian was inside me and as I was about to cum again, he started counting, not letting me cum until he said so. I didn't think it was possible but it seems that my orgasms have risen to a new level! Amazing!! And loving it!!

DezHills
DezHills
20 Followers