A New Family Beginning Pt. 02

Story Info
Two families get together.
2.7k words
4.52
60.3k
52

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a crossover story from "Me and My Daughters".

*******

This story is a stand alone but you may want to read "Me and My Daughters" Parts 1 & 2 first.

*******

All characters in this story are over 18 & fictitious and any similarity to another person, real, living or otherwise is purely coincidental.

*******

The flight back was long and we tried to sleep and before we knew it we landed. We took a cab home and unpacked and we all went to bed.

Over the next couple of days we got back into our regular routine. The kids were preparing to go to college and Dana took them shopping for new clothes and things they would need for school.

We all continued our sexual activities but it quieted down some for now.

This past Saturday I went over to my neighbors Tony and Sara. I wanted to tell them of our trip and our experiences in Hawaii.

Tony was out shopping, so I told Sara to come over to our house for coffee tonight and bring Tony so we can tell them about the trip. She agreed and I told her to come over at 7:30.

The kids were out when Tony and Sara arrived. In fact, the kids were staying over at a friend's house because they were going hiking in the morning and had to get up early so they decided it best to all stay together.

Dana had already made some coffee and Sara brought us some cookies.

Tony asked where the kids were and Dana told him they were staying over at a friend's house overnight.

We sat down in the kitchen and had our coffee and cookies. As we enjoyed our snack, I told Tony and Sara about our trip. I thanked them for telling us about Captain Ron.

I then looked at Dana and I asked,

"Tony, did you and your kids enjoy the secluded beach as much as we did?"

Tony looked at Sara and said, "Nick, let me start from the beginning, ok?"

Then Tony told us, "When me and Sandy and Diane went on the trip and Sara visited her aunt, things changed for my whole family. Sara knew nothing about what went on until much later but she is fine with all of it now."

He went on, "In Hawaii, I started having sex with the girls and it was amazing. Then we found Captain Ron and his daughter and went on his tour of the secluded beach. Well, let me tell you, the kids and I and the captain and his daughter never had so much sex as we did that day. I watched my daughters get fucked by the captain and me and the girls put on a show for him. It was the best time we ever had."

Dana and I just took it all in. Then Dana said, "Well, I must tell you both that is exactly what happened to us. You see, Nick fucks our daughters as well and Tommy fucks the girls as well as me. I bet you didn't know that."

Tony and Sara got quiet and then I saw a smile on their faces.

"So," Tony said, "you guys are doing the same thing we are doing. We are all having family sex. Wow, that is great."

After the dust settled, questions popped up and I started asking them.

I asked if they would be interested in possibly swapping? Sara said she hadn't thought about it, but would not object to it. Tony and Dana also said they would not rule it out.

I then asked if they thought the kids would be interested in doing the same.

Tony said he wouldn't mind fucking our daughters and he was sure I would like fucking his girls.

Dana told Sara that Tommy has a big cock that she would love too.

We must have spent a couple of hours talking about sexual activities. Before we knew it, the time flew by.

Then I looked at Dana, and she knew what was coming. Then I asked them, "Would you guys like to spend the night?"

Tony looked at Sara and Tony looked at me and said, "Nick, I would have to call the girls to let them know, if that is ok." Then Sara said, "Dana we don't have anything to sleep in."

Dana looked at Sara and told her not to worry. Tony got off the phone and the girls told him to have a good time and not to worry.

By this time, it was 1:00 a.m. and we decided to call it a night.

I asked everyone if they wanted to swap. Sara and Tony looked at each other and they both said why not.

Although a little awkward at first, I told Tony that he could have the master bedroom with Dana and I would take the guest room with Sara if everyone agreed.

We all looked at each other and then paired off. This was going to be our first swap as it was theirs also.

Dana and Tony headed off to their room and I took Sara to our room. I could tell Sara was a little uneasy but when we got in the room, I pulled her to me and kissed her. Her mouth opened and our tongues met.

Now, let me describe Sara. She is in her early 40's, 5'5", about 110, blue eyes and shoulder length blonde hair. I am guessing that her tits are about a 36c and she has an inviting ass.

Our hands roamed over each other. I pulled back a little and started to remove Sara's top as she pulled my shirt off of me.

I unclasped her bra and her gorgeous tits fell out of their confine. Her nipples were already erect. She undid her jeans and they fell to the floor. Sara's thong was the only thing left. I undid my jeans and they fell to the floor.

I took her hand and we both got on the bed. We caressed and kissed and Sara said that she was glad we decided to swap and that she had always wanted me to fuck her.

As we got lost in each other, I pulled her thong down and she kicked it off of her. She pulled my briefs down and my hard cock sprung out to greet her.

Her hand moved to my cock and she started to play with it. My hand moved down to her trimmed blonde bush. Her pussy was already wet. My fingers slid in her. She kept telling me that she wanted me to fuck her.

Finally, I mounted her and she spread her legs wide. My cock easily slipped into her wet cunt and soon I was comletely inside her.

I started pumping my cock into her cunt and she was fucking me back. It didn't take long for me to tell her I was going to cum. Sara told me to cum on her tits and I quickly pulled out my cock and shot stream after stream of cum all over her tits and nipples. When my cum subsided, Sara took my cock in her mouth and sucked it dry.

We laid in bed holding one another with my cum now on both of us.

As we laid there, I asked her if she was ok with swapping and she said that she would do it again.

Then Sara asked if Dana would do it again. I told her it was her idea in the first place to swap. She told me that she always wanted to fuck Tony, so I think she will be fine with more swapping.

That night, Sara and I fucked a couple of more times until we got up for breakfast.

When Sara and I got up, we walked naked to the master bedroom and we peeked in and saw Dana on all fours with Tony pounding her cunt from behind. We watched as he shot his load into my wife's cunt.

Saraa and I applauded their performance and laughed.

At breakfast we discussed last night and everyone agreed that we would do it again.

Tony then asked what about the kids. Dana said that we should talk to them and tell them that they can play with each other if they wanted to.

Sara said that if the girls wanted the guys to fuck them, it would be ok with us. Then Sara asked Dana if she thought Tommy would want to fuck her.

Dana looked at Sara and told her that Tommy would definitely want to fuck her and her kids.

We all then decided that next Saturday, Tony and Sara would have a pool party for all of us to see where it would go.

After breakfast, we all went upstairs but this time we all went in the master bedroom where we all fucked together.

Tony and I could not believe how turned on the girls got as we fucked them side by side.

As I was fucking Sara, she reached over to Dana and played with her tits as Tony was pumping my wife . Dana's hand reached over and played with Sara's tits as well.

In no time at all Tony and I shot our cum loads in our wive's cunts.

After we all finished and rested, we all took showers and said our goodbyes. We all knew that next Saturday was going to be something special.

When the kids got home from camping, Dana and I got them together and asked them if they thought it would be a problem if their mom and I swapped spouses with Tony and Sara.

The kids, being smart alecs, asked if they could join in. Then they all said they had no problem with it.

So, we told the kids that we swapped spouses last night and it was great. We again asked them if they had a problem with that and the three of them said no.

Tommy said that Sara was hot and he wouldn't mind fucking her. Everyone laughed. The girls asked their mom if Tony was a good fuck and she told them he was.

So, what could have been a disaster turned out unexpectedly well.

We told the kids that this Saturday we would all be going to their house for a pool party and if they choose to, enjoy whatever sex is offered to them.

The kids liked the idea and said they were looking forward to it.

That night, I called Tony and told them that we spoke to the kids about our swapping and they were fine with it. I also told him that the kids would be there Saturday and looking forward to a good time.

Tony said he and Sara spoke to the girls and they were also looking forward to Saturday, especially since their mom told them about Tommy's big cock.

Tony then told me everything was set and for us to come over in the middle afternoon so they could enjoy the pool.

Saturday finally got here and the five of us got ready to go over to Tony and Sara's house. Dana made some pickings and I was bringing over some wine.

When we arrived, Sandy and Diane opened the door. They were stunning in their skimpy bikinis. They both wore white that practically showed all their assets.

They took the stuff we brought and gave it to their mom and then they took us to the pool.

We got comfortable and peeled off our clothes to our bathing suits. Sam and Sherry had more modest biknis on but they sure we're sexy looking in them. Tommy had on a pair of Speedos that clearly showed what size cock he had. Dana had a moderately sexy bikini on.

Finally, our hosts came out. Tony was wearing shorts and Sara was topless with a black bikini bottom. Her nipples were already erect and looked like they were going to explode.

We all applauded our hostess and even her kids gave her a shout out.

The day went along nicely as our kids and theirs got to know each other rather well.

Dana at one point removed her top as followed by the four girls. Tommy's cock looked like it was going to explode from his Speedos and the girls definitely took notice.

Dana got up and went over to Tommy and whispered in his ear. He looked around and removed his bathing suit and his huge cock was visible for everyone to see. Dana slid out of her bottom and brought him over to a lounge chair as everyone watched.

Dana laid down on the lounge and Tommy brought his cock up to his mother's mouth and she grabbed it and slipped it into her mouth and started sucking it.

Everyone watched and before we knew it, Sandy and Diane were naked and knelt down along Dana and took turns Sucking Tommy's big cock.

Dana then told her son to fuck her right there. Dana spread her legs and Tommy mounted his mother and slipped his cock deep into her cunt.

As he was fucking his mom, Diane and Sandy were kissing him and running their hands all over his nakedness.

He started pumping his mother faster and Sara went over to play with his balls as he fucked Dana.

Soon, Tommy let out a moan and shot his cum in his mother's cunt. When he pulled out of her cunt, his cum flowed out and down her legs and onto the patio.

As that really broke the ice, I went over to Diane and started playing with her. Tony took Sam and got her on a lounge and started fucking her. Sherry and Dana paired off. Tommy wasted no time in getting Sara and Sandy and was doing a threesome.

I couldn't wait to get my cock into Diane's cunt. After some tongue kissing and nipple and cock sucking, I spread Diane's legs and eased my cock in her cunt. I pumped her hard and I was ready to cum when she asked me to shoot my cum on her tits and pussy. I gladly obliged my little slut.

As we rested, Tony got Sam on the ground and she quickly spread her legs for him. I watched as his cock filled my daughter's cunt and I watched it disappear into her. I just looked as he fucked my daughter. He came in her as his cum oozed out her cunt.

Sherry and my wife paired off and we're rubbing their pussies together and sucking each others nipples. Their loud moans indicated that they both had orgasms.

Tommy had Sara and Sandy on all fours and was fucking them doggie style, going from one cunt to another until he shot his cum on both of their asses.

The two families were definitely having fun and cocks and cunts were being satisfied.

After the first round, we rested and had some nourishment, of course in the nude.

We all laughed and had a grand time. While eating, Tony asked everyone if they thought this type of event should happen again.

All the kids yelled out "yes" at the same time.

Tony looked at me and smiled and said, "I guess the kids rule. You and Dana ok with doing more of these?"

Dana replied, "Tony, I think even if we didn't want to, the kids sure do and I agree with them. Nick and I wouldn't mind doing this regularly."

So, it was decided that these special get togethers will continue.

As it was getting late and dark, we all moved inside.

Tony told all the women to get on all fours. He then told me and Tommy to get behind them.

One by one, the three of us went from cunt to cunt and fucked them from behind until the three of us fucked each girl.

Then, Tony told Tommy to fuck each girl in the ass.

He lubed their assholes and went one by one and slipped his cock in each ass. When he was ready to cum, he sprayed his cum on as many as he could.

Tommy fell to the side, completely spent.

The rest of the night went along the same way until everyone fell asleep, and in piles of naked flesh.

Part 3?