A New Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aww fuck!" Brad whispered as he watched Ted and his wife licking and sucking his dick. "Yeah."

Ted and Patti took turns licking and sucking that hard cock, nibbling up one side and down the other was making them both so hot and turned on. Ted took Brad's cock back into his mouth and took as much of that dick as he could down his throat. In and out he took that dick. "Suck that cock baby." Patti said encouraging him, she did love to watch him suck another man off. Something about it made her so hot. She could feel her pussy getting damp. Bending over she flicked her tongue up and down Brad's shaft while Ted sucked that cock in and out of his mouth. "Mmmm." Brad moaned as he finally had to push them both away, he was afraid he'd cum and he wanted it to last a bit longer.

"Are you ok buddy?" Ted asked wondering if they had done something wrong.

"Yeah, fine I just didn't want to cum yet." Brad told them, "I'd love to cum in you." he admitted to Ted.

"Well, I don't know."

"Honey, you did say his finger's did feel good in your ass." Patti said wanting to watch Brad's cock slide up into Ted's ass. "If you don't like it you can stop."

"Yes, that's true." Ted agreed, "Ok, as long as you're easy with me."

"Oh I will be, I promise." Brad said stroking his cock.

Ted laid back down on the bed, getting comfortable he raised his legs, giving Brad a good angle to fuck him. He had to admit he was looking fore ward to this. He had never in a million years ever thought he'd let another man fuck his ass. Patti had encouraged him, telling him that there wasn't anything wrong about the desires he had. After years of thinking about it he finally had to admit that he was Bi and he liked sucking and licking cock. Now he could add getting fucked too.

"I'll go slow I promise."

"I want to watch." Patti said, glancing over to see if the video camera was set up, it was. She walked over and made sure she could get a good angle, she wanted it all on video. She walked over to the end of the bed and watched as Brad licked Ted's ass again, gently fingering him, sliding one then two finger's into his ass. In and out he fucked Ted's ass with his finger's. Slowly taking his time, he felt the tight muscles of Ted's ass start to loosen up a bit.

"Fuck yeah." Ted groaned as he felt Brad fucking him. "Don't stop, feels good."

"Oh I won't stop."

"You like that honey?" Patti asked loving the sight of Brad fucking her husband's ass. Slipping her robe off she threw it onto the chair.

"Yes, feels great."

"Try and relax baby it'll make it easier for you." she said reaching for her pussy. "Do you want to try a toy first baby?"

"This is okay." he said glancing down and seeing Brad down between his spread legs, knowing soon he'd have Brad's dick in his tight asshole. "Do it Brad, give me your dick."

"Are you ready?" Brad asked while he continued to finger fuck Ted's ass.

"Yes," Ted said hesitating, "Yes I'm ready fuck my ass."

"I'll go easy." Brad said as he pulled his finger's away from Ted, getting into position between Ted's leg's.

Patti couldn't help but rub her pussy, feeling how wet she was getting. "Make it good for him." she told Brad.

Making sure there was enough lube on his cock and on Ted's asshole Brad rubbed the head across Ted's hole.

"Mmmm." Ted moaned at the touch of Brad's cock, "Give it to me."

Brad gently and slowly took the head of his cock and pressed it up against Ted's tight, puckered ass. Pushing in slowly, he felt the head of his dick enter Ted's tight ass.

Ted groaned as he felt the head of Brad's dick enter him, it didn't really hurt, it did burn a little but not so bad that he couldn't take it. "Ahhh." Brad moans as his cock finally pushes against Ted's sphincter muscle and enter Ted a bit deeper. Giving Ted a few seconds to get adjusted to the feeling of his ass being filled. "So fucking tight." he whispered as he slowly took his time and started to fuck Ted. In and out he gently fucked his new friend's ass.

"Oh yes, so hot watching his cock opening your ass honey." Patti said as she stood there and slid a finger in her pussy.

"Yeah, do it." Ted said as he felt Brad going a bit deeper and faster. "Fuck my ass buddy."

"Oh I will." Brad said looking at Ted watching his reaction to having a dick in his ass. "You're so fucking tight."

"Straddle my face baby." Ted told Patti, he wanted to eat her pussy while she sucked his cock.

Patti climbed on the bed and straddled Ted's face, he reached for her, spreading her wet pussy he pulled her slit onto his mouth. "Ahhh." she moaned as she felt him sucking her pussy lips into his mouth. Leaning down she took his cock in her hand and stroked him, being so close she got a great view of Brad fucking her husband. Moaning she took his cock into her mouth, sucking the head, bobbing up and down on his dick. God his mouth felt great on her pussy, feeling him nibbling on her pussy lips she took him deeper.

Damn, it felt so good to have Brad's cock in his ass, he was getting used to the feeling of that dick inside of him. Brad was moaning and pumping his cock a bit deeper into Ted's asshole, he loved the tight feeling around his cock. Ted sucked Patti, flicked his tongue over her clit, then suddenly pushing his tongue into her pussy hole. She tasted so good, he loved eating her slit.

"Ummm." she moaned as she felt him slide a finger deep in her pussy, fingering her fast and deep he wanted her to cum for him. He loved to see her go wild and enjoy herself. Patti took Ted's rock hard cock as deep as she could, tasting pre-cum she was loving it.

"Fuck." Brad moaned as he speeded up his thrusting, he needed to cum. "Gonna cum soon..."

"Pull out of me." Ted said, he wanted to fuck Patti while she sucked the cum out of Brad's cock.

"I want to watch her suck your cock, make you cum while I fuck her." Ted said as he moved Patti off of him. "On your hands and knees baby." he told Patti.

Getting into position she got on her hands and knees, moving behind her Ted pushed his fingers inside of her wet slit. "Nice and wet." he told her, "Suck him, now."

Brad moved to the edge of the bed and she reached for his throbbing dick. Flicking her tongue over the head of his cock she tasted flavored oil. She was so turned on, she needed to get fucked.

"Yeah." Brad whispered as she took his cock into her mouth, fucking him with her mouth. "Ted was one lucky man." he thought as she reached for his balls.

"Suck that dick baby." Ted told her, watching her take that cock. He did like to watch her suck dick, knowing she was enjoying it. "Fuck her mouth."

Ted rubbed the head of his cock over her tight hole, she was so wet. Pushing inside of her he slowly fucked her, holding her by her hips. She was still so tight, he could hear her moaning around Brad's cock in her mouth as she took him deeper.

"Suck him honey, show him you love cock." Ted said watching her lick and slurp on the dick in her mouth. Patti started to move back against Ted as he fucked her. "Give my wife-slut your cock Brad, fuck her mouth."

Patti was in heaven having her husband's cock in her pussy and his friend's cock in her mouth.

Grabbing her by her head Brad fucked her hot, wet mouth. She was a great cock sucker.

"You like his cock? Hmmm? Like his cock in your hot mouth baby?"

All she could do was nod, suddenly he slaps her ass. She jumps at the contact, she loves when he slaps her ass. Reaching around Ted feels her wet pussy,"Fuck your wet and tight." he whispers to her. "Feed her your cock."

Brad continued to fuck her mouth, feeling her taking him deeper and putting pressure on his cock.

Patti continued to suck his cock, tasting pre-cum she loved the taste. She loved to have a cock in her pussy and her mouth at the same time.

"She is the best little cock sucker," Ted said fucking her harder, he knew she loved it hard and slow. She loved to be used. "Take my cock baby, take it. Fuck you're so tight." He loved to watch her taking a dick in her hot, wet mouth while he fucked her, it turned them both on. "Suck him dry, make him cum."

"Shit," Brad moaned looking down as she fucked his cock with her mouth, Ted was right she was good. "Yeah, so fucking good, suck that cock." he said as he held her down on his throbbing member. He hadn't had a blow job like this in a long time. He knew he'd be back to see Ted and Patti. He could have the best of both worlds. Sucking cock and getting a blow job.

"Damn, baby I'm so close." Ted groaned, not wanting to cum yet. "I want to cum in your mouth, suck my dick."

Rubbing her pussy hard and fast he could feel her tensing up, knew she was going to cum. "My baby girl gonna cum? Hmmm?" Ted rubbed her hard and fast he could hear her moaning and getting loud. "Do it baby cum." he said encouraging her. Pulling out of her suddenly, he looked at Brad. "Let's switch, I want to cum in her mouth."

Quickly they switched places, Brad rubbed the head of his cock over her wet slit. She was so wet and hot. Pushing the head of his cock inside of her pussy, she was so tight.

"Fuck her." Ted said as Patti reached for his rock hard dick. Taking him into her hot mouth she started to suck him, flicking her tongue all over him. "Yeah, do it honey, suck the cum right out of my cock." he moaned as he looked down and watched her take his cock deeper. Holding her head in both hands he fucked her mouth, in and out he gave her his cock. She was loving it, getting fucked and sucking cock.

Patti reached down with one hand and she rubbed her pussy, feeling that big dick fucking her she was loving it. She loved that Ted and she could play with other people and have fun but they both knew it was all in fun. Sex was fun but what they had between them was pure love. The sex with other's was just a bonus for them.

"You like that big cock fucking you hon, feels good doesn't it?" he asked loving the sensations she was giving him. He watched as she started to buck back against Brad as he fucked her hard. "Hold her by her hips she loves that the tighter the better."

Brad couldn't hold out much longer, he was feeling so good, he needed to cum. "Ahhh, such a tight pussy."

"You love cock don't you honey?" Ted asked feeling himself getting to the point of no return, not much longer and he would fill her mouth with his cum. "suck me dry baby."

All she could do was nod and keep sucking his dick, moaning around his cock in her mouth she felt his cock getting harder, throbbing in her mouth. "Do it," she thought "Give me your cum."

Brad slammed into her pussy he heard her moaning, feeling her pussy tightening around his cock. Grunting and moaning , she tensed up, as her climax hit her. Ted felt her whole body shake as she came. "Yeah honey, cum do it. Cum with that cock in your pussy." Watching her cum sent Ted over the edge, he held her down on his cock and he filled her mouth with his cum. "Take that cum!" he said as he emptied his balls into her mouth. "Don't swallow."he told her as he pulled away from her mouth and he bent down and kissed her, sliding his tongue into her mouth he tasted his cum, they shared it.

"Uggghhh, fuck!" Brad exclaimed as he rammed his cock deeply inside of her. "Cummmiiinnnggg!!!" giving her his cum he filled her pussy.

Ted watched as his new friend came inside of his wife, it was so hot. Falling on to the bed they relaxed for a few minutes. "Damn, I can't believe I had your cock in my ass Brad."

"I had a great time today, maybe we can do this again?" Brad asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Sure, what do you think honey?"

"Sure sounds great, maybe next time you'll let Brad cum in your ass baby."

"Well, we can work up to that. I did enjoy everything we did today." Ted admitted liking the thought of Brad filling his ass with his cum, just the thought was hot.

Glancing at his watch Brad realized how late it was getting. "Wow, I've got to pick up my girlfriend for dinner."

"Help yourself to a hot shower, everything is in the bathroom." Ted offered Brad.

"Thanks." Brad said getting up and walking toward the bathroom.

Pulling Patti down with him onto the bed he held her close and kissed her on the top of her head. "Was it good for you sweetheart?" he asked.

"Oh yes honey, great. Did you like your time with Brad?"

"Oh my god yes a great time."

"Did you like him fucking your ass?" she asked wondering if he had enjoyed it.

"Well, it was a bit uncomfortable at first but it did start to feel good." he admitted thinking of the feeling of that cock in his ass. "It's not something I would do all the time, but once in awhile it might be alright."

"Well the important thing is we enjoy ourselves." she said as he bent down and kissed her, tasting his cum on her lips.

Later after Brad has left they went upstairs and took a long hot shower together, touching and teasing. "Why don't we finish this after dinner baby girl." Ted suggested realizing he was starving. "What do you say we get dressed up and go out to Applebees for dinner." he told her kissing her sweetly. "Then we'll come home and I'll show you a really good time."

"I like that idea." she said putting her arms around his neck as he kissed her again...

12