A New Fuck Toy

Story Info
She didn't get into the Actors Corps.
2.6k words
3.77
31k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer Helene was simply devastated. She slumped in her chair, her head falling on her chest. Faint sobs emerged from her small mouth. How would she tell her family? They had sacrificed for her to attend school London drama Prep, now she had failed to be admitted to the Actors Corps. Several actresses, who were no better than she, had qualified, but she had not. She could continue for one more year at the school, but she needed the money. Her only option would be to leave the London drama Prep for one of the many less prestigious companies in the UK or the provinces, for considerably less money. Her friend, Marie, who had qualified, tried to sympathize.

"You're a good actress, Summer, but you are too private. You need to mix more with the others. You need a man who will sponsor you if you want to be admitted to the Corps."

"What would a sponsor do?"

"He would talk to the judges. Do you think that I was admitted just on my acting? I had help from Richard."

"Why did Richard help you?"

"I am nice to him, in the special way a girl can be nice to a rich man."

Just then, Richard came up to them, and put his arm around Marie.

He said, "You did very well, my dear. I am proud of you. We can celebrate at the cafe tonight, then go to our little rendezvous."

She kissed Richard sweetly. "What about Summer?" she asked. " She needs cheering up."

Richard gave Summer a patronizing stare. Summer asked him, "Richard, do I need a sponsor like you in order to be accepted in the Actors Corps?"

"It might help," he said.

"How do I find one? If I don't find one, I'll have to leave the school. I don't have enough money to continue."

Even though the school gave Summer a small allowance to attend, it did not pay her family enough to support her. Her family was very poor, and was counting on Summer become an actress to help to support her brothers and sisters.

Richard looked at Summer closely. She was actually prettier than Marie, but more serious. He felt committed to Marie, at least for the present. A guy never takes on more than one fuck toy at a time.

Richard said, "Perhaps I might find someone to help you. Join us for dinner tonight."

Summer was so happy, she gave him a big kiss. He looked at Marie, slightly embarrassed in front of his lover.

Summer had seen men who were season ticket holders at the Theater often back stage talking to the theater. The girls flirted with them because they were rich. Summer was naturally shy with the men. She was too serious to flirt. She thought she could be successful though her talent alone. But even though she was a good actress, she had to be much better it she wanted to survive on the basis of talent.

Now she realized that she would have to be more open to what a sponsor had to offer. She only hoped it was not too late.

At dinner with Richard and Marie, Summer was introduced to a man named Jonathan. She had seen him before back stage, but never talked to him.

He said, "Summer, you are a very good actress. I have seen you at practice. But you never noticed me."

She replied, "I am sorry, Jonathan. I think I am too shy for my own good."

"Why do you want to join the Actors Corps?"

"Because I love to act, and my family needs the money. I hate to think what might happen to me and my sisters if we don't have any money. Now, I might have to leave the school."

Jonathan replied, "That would be a loss. I can help you. If you are good and do everything I say, I will try to get you into the Corps next year."

"But I need money now. My family can not survive on the allowance I get from the theater. My father is sick and cannot work. My mother is a laundress, but she is also often sick, and she has my brothers and sisters to feed."

"Don't worry. I will help you." he said, solicitously.

Jonathan smiled at the earnest young women. He had taken advantage of other poor girls in similar circumstances. Of course he would help her, but at the same time, he would help himself. Like other season ticket holders, he found his fuck toys at the theater. The theater provided a way for respectable men to admire a young women . They lived under the illusion of art. Indeed, many artists found their models among the actresses. He enjoyed making love to them because they were so physical, and so creative.


Jonathan had a place in the Beverly Hills, where his wife and children lived. He came to the UK for business and pleasure. He did not know if his family knew about his fuck toys or not, and he did not care. To have a fuck toy was a mark of success in business, and a source of prestige among his friends. An actress had enough class to make a good impression, but not enough to seriously threaten his marriage or his reputation. Jonathan would get credit from his friends for helping a young deserving actress, whether she became his fuck toy or not. He knew that acting was physically very exhausting, because the actress had to practice their shills and exercise to keep their shape, six to ten hours a day six days a week. This would leave very little energy left over for him Jonathan already had a fuck toy, a former actress named Brittany. She was very pretty and sexy, but extremely flirtatious. He had no real hold on her, except financial, but he was vain enough to resent being made a cuckold. He did not know whether Summer would make a decent fuck toy or not, but he was willing to find out.

Jonathan took Summer up to an apartment that he sometimes used when he did not want to meet Brittany.

He looked at her carefully and then said, "Take off your dress, my dear."

Summer was afraid that might happen. She said, "Jonathan, I've never done this with a stranger before."

"If you want me to help you get into the Corps, you have to do exactly as I say. I said, take off your dress. If not, you can leave, and stop wasting my time."

He might have helped her any way, because he thought she was a good actress, but to admit that would interfere with his seduction.

"If I do, do you promise me you will help me get into the Corps?"

"Yes. You have my word."

Summer slowly unbuttoned the dress, and put it on the bed. She unbound her curly blond hair and shook it loose. Like many actress, she was thin. Her round breasts were the size and shape of ripe oranges.

Jonathan pulled her close and kissed her. She was not sure how to respond, but she put her arms on his back. She felt if he wanted her, she would have to let him have his way, if that was the only way to get his support.

Jonathan did want to make love to her, whether she wanted it or not. He pushed her down on to the bed. His hands roamed over her breasts. She found the stimulation pleasant. However, she was not prepared for his strong hand grabbing her pussy.

"Jonathan, what are you doing?" she asked, surprised.

"Deciding whether you are a woman who deserves my help," he replied.

"If you help me, you can do what you want," she said.

"That is what I wanted to hear."

He let his hand explore her pussy. She found herself getting excited by his manipulations. Her breathing became sharper.

"Do you like that, my dear?" he asked.

"Yes, you are making my body feel good."

"This should make your body feel better. Don't worry about anything." He undid his slacks and underwear. Before she realized what was happening, his prick was rubbing her pussy. He then deliberately pushed it in. She was too surprised to say anything. She just let it happen. When he was fully inside, he moved in her slowly. He had fucked numerous whores. He wanted to bring her off, if he could. He knew that a woman would always obey a man who could make her come.

He continued to move inside her, gauging her reaction. By this time, Summer was losing her sense of self. She was awash in the feeling of letting a rich man enjoy her body. The pleasure flowed over her, taking her up to a climax. She pushed her pelvis up at him to increase her contact, and held him tight.

"My god!! she said, breathlessly.

He moved more rapidly, building up his own excitement, while she reached her peak. Just as he was about to cum, he suddenly withdrew. He pulled at his prick until his semen poured over her tits and face. They lay next to each other for a few minutes. Then he said, "You are very good to me. I will help you, but I want you to continue to be good and obey me, when we meet again. "

Jonathan met her on usually on Mondays, when she was not too tired, and when he could get away from Brittany. He occasionally gave her enough money to continue in the school, but in such a way that she was not being paid for sex.

On one encounter on a hot summer evening, he suggested that they remove all their clothes. She quickly disrobed. She was in love with her body, and what it could do for her. She was anxious to display it. They embraced, letting their sex organs touch.

Summer eyed his penis.

May I touch it?" she asked.

"Yes, I'd like you to touch it."

She sat on the bed, touching it tentatively. She was surprised by how rapidly it grew under her hand. She looked at him, seeing him enjoy what she was doing. That encouraged her more. She wanted to do for him what he had done for her. She continued to masturbate him, increasing his pleasure. Suddenly he jerked his pelvis until his cum poured over her.

"Did that make you feel good?" she asked.

"Yes, you are very good to me."

On another evening, while she was naked, he asked her to stretch as she would before exercising. She used the bedstead as a bar, lifting her leg high above her head. Her pussy was displayed before his face. He kissed it, making it tingle. She then got on the floor into a complete split, and rubbed her pussy into the rug. He found her displays very sexy, and wished she had more time for him.

Over the year, they met a dozen times or more. They experimented with various positions. Summer enjoyed the physical aspects of sex. She was used to having men tell her what to do with her body. But they were never together for more than an hour, and never slept together. Summer was aware of her position in his life behind his wife, his fuck toy Brittany, and other women she had heard about. During the year, Summer grew more self confident, social, and comfortable with men. But she did not have any other man besides Jonathan.

When the time came for the competition for the Actors Corps, Summer performed with the other girls. She had a grace and sensual charm that she did not have the year before. Her acting was much improved. She knew that Jonathan put in a good word for her. He had considered not doing so and inviting her to become his fuck toy instead, but he had given his word. This time she won easily.

"I am so happy, I could scream! This is the best thing that ever happened to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you." Summer exclaimed to Jonathan.

"I want what is best for you. " he said.

"How can I repay for your kindness?" she asked.

"How would you like to join me for the week-end? I know a charming country inn where we can leave the bustle and heat of the UK ."

"You want me for the week end? What about Brittany?"

"She left me for a some guy that dances for her."

"I am sorry. I wish I could help you, but my acting will get even harder than before."

"I know. For now, the only thing for us is the country inn."

Summer had never been outside of the UK . She found the whole experience with him exciting. A few hours later, they were at an inn in the Champaign district. When they got to their room, Summer jumped on him, smothering him with kisses. Sex was the only way she knew to relate to him. She backed away only long enough to strip off her clothes.

"Make love to me. Your body would be the final cap to a wonderful day," she urged.

Jonathan could not hold himself back from this sexy girl. He also removed his clothes and lay on the bed.

"Fill me up, slowly and wonderfully," she whispered.

Summer opened her legs, invitingly. He touched her pussy, but found that she was already excited. He slowly got on top of her, but she pulled him in. She wanted him, badly.

He said, "Let's do it with me behind you. You will love it. "

She let him position her body. He stood behind her and easily entered her pussy.

"Just move naturally," he said.

She pushed back on him, controlling the stimulation.

"This is wonderful. fuck me harder." she urged.

Summer rocked back and forth under him, like the waves of the ocean under a boat. She wiggled her ass to get more action. He pulled hard at her small breasts, hurting her slightly, but increasing her erotic pleasure. He used them as levers to control her pace. But Summer did not want her pace controlled. She wanted to let loose with spasm after spasm of cum. Jonathan almost lost control himself. He pulled out just in time to release a stream of semen over her ass.

"I think you get sexier every time," he said.

Summer fell forward on the bed. She needed a few minutes to recover.

By then, it was time to get themselves cleaned up, explore the town, and have dinner. They visited some shops. Jonathan bought her some earrings. They drank a whole bottle of champaign with dinner. Summer was not used to so much wine, so she fell asleep in his arms.

In the morning, they made love again. This time Summer remained on her back, with her legs over his shoulders. This gave him greater access to her body.

"Make me cum." She screamed.

Because he had cum they day before, he had no trouble controlling himself. Soon she was moaning with pleasure.

"Yes, you doing it to me, " she cried. Her moans dissolved into high pitched squeaks, as she hit the edge. He urged her on some more. He kept with her, banging at her pussy rapidly.

"My God, you have me there again." she shrieked. Jonathan wanted to bring her off a third time, but again, he almost lost control, and had pour a fountain of semen on her stomach and tits.

After washing, they got up for breakfast and explored the town some more. They met several men he knew. Each time he introduced her. Summer enjoyed meeting them, and found she had mutual friends. She felt at ease, and could almost fantasize being his fuck toy. They made love one more time before having to return to the UK .