A New Garden Grows Ch. 01

Story Info
They struggle to define their online relationship.
5.1k words
4.55
18.1k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 11/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. All of the characters and events are fictional. All characters portrayed in this story are over eighteen years of age. This story portrays graphic sex and masturbation. If you are in an area where reading this is illegal or you are offended by any of this then please stop reading now.

There seems to be a group of readers who enjoy character building and the setting of a tone and a mood before jumping into the sex. I agree and feel it adds to the eroticism of the story. Sex without emotion is what all the other organisms on this planet have and it's what separates us humans from them. Therefore I believe that just like with real sex, understanding the emotions involved enhances erotica as well. I have tried to create characters and situations that the reader can relate with and feel themselves.

I am new and posted a shorter story a few weeks ago to try this out. Didn't get much of a response. Please comment and vote to let me know if you like this story (as well as my first one). If so, this romantic and erotic tale will continue...

Many thanks to LadyCibelle who graciously accepted the job of editing my work. She has help make a good story great! I have noticed it is not easy finding a good editor on this site and LadyCibelle is an example for all editors to follow.

*

Prelude

Tony smiled and his heart jumped when the instant messenger software rang its special chime and he immediately knew that she had logged in. She had not been on IM for over a week and he had begun to worry. He had also spent some restless nights wondering if she would ever IM him again. Especially after what had transpired.

"Hello there, pretty flower!" He typed. He hit send and silently prayed for at least an acknowledgement from her.

A happy face came back in reply.

Tony gave a little sigh of relief and typed, "Glad to see you're smiling." Tony knew that only a few months ago she had not been very happy.

"Thanks for the other night." Cynthia typed to Tony followed with a blushing emoticon.

"The pleasure was all mine", replied Tony, happy that she, at least, was conversing with him. He contemplated following it with a devilish smiley face but held back. Hesitant as to how far to go with her, Tony's palms began to sweat, unsure of what to write. Afraid of what she would write next. Had he pushed her too far last time? Have her emotional walls been put up too high now? He felt his pulse quicken, as he sensed he was about to find out...

Chapter One

At 27, Cynthia found herself still single. She had focused on getting through college and then launching her career with her newly earned MBA. She had just landed a job with a consulting firm in San Francisco and had recently moved from the east coast. Now with her career as a mid-level operations manager settling in, she became anxious to find a romantic relationship. A few bad experiences at the nightclubs and blind dates turned her search to what seemed to be the 90's way of finding a partner. She turned to the Internet.

Being a novice she started cautiously and because she had an interest in gardening found a chat room on the subject. It is there she met Tony. He was one of about 10 to 15 people who would regularly log into this chat room for people in her local area. She found Tony to be witty online and many of the comments that he made to the group made her smile and laugh, even though he was just a beginner at gardening.

While being a novice at gardening, Tony was comfortable around the computer. Cynthia, being a novice to computers, discovered Tony's expertise and she would also use him at times to help her explain certain areas of the computer. He introduced her to instant messaging, when he found she wasn't familiar with it. He then emailed her directions on how to download the software and how to get an ID.

Cynthia continued to explore the Internet and found it intriguing. You could find groups of people to chat with who shared any sort of common interest. One intriguing site was one that shared erotic stories. While she wasn't a virgin, and while she also felt she didn't know all there is to know about sex, she was comfortable with her sexuality.

Even still, Cynthia was somewhat reserved in person. However, she found the anonymity of the internet brought out a hidden flirty nature she didn't know she had. Cynthia cautiously began to explore the singles areas and soon found herself flirting with lots of guys online. Fueled from some of the fantasies on the erotic story site she tried cyber sex and found it fascinating. If you found a good partner it was better than masturbating in private. However, she didn't find a desire to go any further with any of them as they always seem to push too hard to meet in person. And none of them seemed to be interested in her as a person. They just wanted to meet to fuck.

Even though she found Tony intriguing, she kept her relationship with him platonic. He had become an online friend and she didn't want to spoil it by pushing it too far. She enjoyed him being just friends. They had even exchanged pictures, because it's nicer to be able to have an image of whom one was chatting with.

Cynthia had sent a picture of her to Tony that she had scanned out of one of her Sierra club newsletters. It was certainly far less sexy then the one of her in a black teddy she sent to some of her cyber lovers (her face blacked out of course). Nevertheless, her picture captivated Tony. It was a picture of her hiking, as she loved the outdoors. The hiking vest and long cargo pants did not fully reveal her athletic 5', 6" frame. The vest further covered her pert 36B cup breasts and the somewhat loose pants hid the sensual curves of her waist and hips that led down to her best assets, her shapely legs. What Tony noticed most in the picture was some of the biggest and most beautiful bluish gray eyes. Plus her lovely brown hair that flowed down from under her cap to her shoulders. Lastly, the biggest and most genuine smile, he had ever seen on a lady.

Tony had reciprocally sent her a picture of him on a recent trip to Alaska. He had taken a helicopter to the top of a glacier to a dog sled camp and he was knelt beside the cutest black Labrador. Cynthia guessed that he was probably about 5'9" to 5'10". He looked trim and a little on the athletic side. She was initially surprised to see he was Asian in descent but she further learned he was third generation and more American then Asian in nature. He joked one night while chatting on the forum, that he was what is considered a banana or Twinkie, yellow on the outside and white on the inside. His black hair and dark skin stood out against the snow that framed the cuddly dog and himself. She could see a big smile on his face, as he seemed to be soaking up his experience in the wilds of Alaska. She was disappointed though that his sunglasses hid his eyes.

After his divorce three years ago, Tony had buried himself in work. The recent trip to Alaska was a rare diversion and occurred only after his family planned a reunion aboard a cruise and rode him until he finally agreed to go. As for his social life, being in his mid-30's, going to the bars and nightclubs wasn't as appealing as it was in his younger days. After a few years of loneliness he found that meeting people online gave him the social outlet he was missing. He too had dabbled in cyber sex but many of the women who went down this path with him seemed odd. Whenever he would try to get to know them they would disappear or turn the subject back to sex. He figured they were just frustrated housewives or girlfriends who needed an outlet and not a relationship.

When he met Cynthia in a chat room about gardening, he found her intriguing. While she was friendly, he could sense a wall there protecting herself from something. But he also knew that most women put up walls and that they needed to gain someone's trust before letting them down. Tony came to this conclusion because she had become more flirty with him, however, when he started to tease and flirt back, she would only take it so far and then back off.

He was glad, though that Cynthia had become a good friend. As such, their discussions also turned to other things normal friends talked about, family, work, life in general but he still wondered at times what she would be like as a lover and romantic partner.

Then suddenly one day, her demeanor changed all together and the flirting and teasing ceased. Tony soon discovered why. Cynthia had met someone online. He was disappointed that he did not move faster, second-guessing himself that he should have tried to push through her walls a little more aggressively.

While Cynthia had normally preferred stability in her relationships, for some unexplainable reason she dove in heads-first with this man she met online. Maybe it was because all the new exposure to sex sites, cyber sex and erotica were making her long for a real man.

She had met Dave in a singles chat room. Her subtle flirts and teases attracted him. In turn he jolted her senses as none of her other cyber partners had. He wrote eloquently online and quickly wooed her. He seemed interested in her also as a person and didn't just ask for her measurements and sexual proclivities. They exchanged pictures and she found herself attracted to him. His picture portrayed him as the all-American boy: blond hair, six-feet tall and bluish-green eyes. It usually took a few weeks of chatting for Cynthia to determine a person was interesting enough to try cyber sex with. However, on just their second night of chatting, she found themselves having cyber sex. He had a way of writing that set her imagination spinning. Shortly after that, they decided to meet and it was lust at first sight. Completely out of character for Cynthia they consumed their affair that night and stepped onto the roller coaster ride of whirlwind relationships.

She soon discovered though that in person, Dave was different. Not overtly but there was a hidden side, she couldn't get through. While extremely attracted to him physically, emotionally, he sent her on a roller coaster ride. He would one day say they would be together forever and the next he wouldn't return her calls. His interest in her as a person, seemed shallow and only seemed to go deep enough to get her into bed. Physically, their love-making eventually went from blissful to uneventful and even somewhat mechanical. Dave seemed to be able to express himself openly online, however, he was more withdrawn in the flesh. She continued to try to draw him out. To see that online side she had lusted after.

Tony continued to be a good friend. He was quietly saddened, as she would share the ups and downs of her relationship with Dave. He remained supportive but underneath he could feel his longings for her quietly growing.

Cynthia and Dave continued their rocky relationship. She didn't want to admit her impulse affair was not working and she continued to convince herself that she was committed to figure out things with Dave. She mistakenly narrowed her vision and focused on what she needed to do to make the relationship work. And just when she was feeling that it was getting better, just after their six-month anniversary, she got the "Dear Jane" letter from him. She was crushed and cried for days. Her self-esteem was a wreck.

One day, shortly after this, Tony was chatting with Cynthia on IM. He could sense she was very sad. He asked what the matter was and she told him that Dave had left her. Tony truly felt sorry for Cynthia, as she sounded very distraught, yet he couldn't help feel glad that she was available again. Fitting, he thought, that Dave would deliver his parting thoughts in writing, instead of in person.

She only lived an hour drive away and he thought of offering to meet up with her to have a cup of coffee and chat but her emotional wall was even higher now and he felt himself being pushed away too. He was further saddened when she withdrew further from chatting and logged on less and less.

Chapter Two

If anything though, Cynthia was a fighter and slowly she started to come around. It still hurt deeply but she got better at burying it. Like most women she did this by fortifying her emotional wall, which made it harder for other people to get past. She stopped cyber-sex altogether and occupied herself with other interests, such as ballroom dancing, hiking and gardening to take her mind off her love life.

As with all wounds in life, they lessen with time. Cynthia and Tony remained friends but Tony noticed the sparkle gone. The flirtatious girl that had appeared had now gone into hiding.

After another six months passed and they found themselves chatting one night about Cynthia's new rose plant. Tony had innocently inquired how big her bush was and Cynthia wryly replied, "I only let special people know intimate things about 'my bush'". She followed it with a winking smiley face. Tony smiled as he saw the flirting and teasing was starting to come back. Not wanting to push her too far, for fear of her falling back into her dark abyss, over the course of several weeks, Tony gently prompted her with comments to help boost her self-esteem and to show her flirty remarks made at least this friend smile. This did a lot to help Cynthia feel better about herself.

Than last night they found themselves chatting online again. "During the growing season, I can never seem to get my hedges trimmed the way I want them", complained Tony,

"Trimming is more an art than science", replied Cynthia. "Properly handled, your bushes will look nice." She sent the devilish emoticon this time.

"And how do you like your bush handled?" Inquired Tony, smiling to himself and glad to see the old Cynthia had returned. For good measure, he sent the emoticon of the smiley face with a quizzical look and question mark over its face.

"With assured hands that know just where to clip. Of course, holding the trunk firmly while doing this helps." Cynthia's teases continued.

"And do you trim everything off or just around the edges?" Tony felt his 'trunk' start to grow as the sexual tension began to build. This was going further then usual.

"Myself, I like a pretty hedge line running from top to bottom." Cynthia felt herself tingle below as she typed thinking how she had let her own private patch grow back in after Dave wanted her to shave herself clean. Her privates moistened slightly as she thought a nice trim down there would be nice. "And while your trimming, massaging the soil may help things get started too"

"Get what started?" Asked Tony, probing to see how far Cynthia wanted to take this.

"Well proper moisture content for one", replied Cynthia with a smile on her face. She was having fun teasing and flirting again. Plus she was feeling a warmth between her legs. She hadn't felt this way in quite a few months as she had almost completely shut down emotionally and sexually.

"Also, run your fingers along the base of the bush to test how firm it is." Cynthia squirmed her bottom into her chair wanting to feel some pressure on her pleasure zone. She had missed the way that Tony sparred with her teasing and it was definitely turning her on tonight. More then it normally did. She knew she was pushing it further then it had ever gone before and it was exciting her. Her right had hand clicked send and then unconsciously moved to gently rub her bush through her cotton panties.

The blood rushed to Tony's groin as he read her tease. His hand rubbed his now hardening cock through his shorts, feeling it rise between his fingers. "And do you feel this is the proper season for seeding?" Tony questioned, hoping she would say yes.

"I do believe I sense spring is in the air", replied Cynthia. "I know it sure is getting warm all of a sudden", Cynthia following her words with a winking emoticon. She then leaned back in her chair and felt her nipples hardening against the tank top she was wearing. A brief hesitation crossed her mind. Did she want another cyber affair to begin? Should she push this with such a good friend? She knew her ability to trust; not only another person, but her own intuitions and feelings had been diminished.

"Yes, I believe my trunk has grown significantly, so it must be the weather. Either that or you're a damn good gardener, "came Tony's reply.

It had been so long without any kind of sex, real or virtual. Her hunger needed to be nourished and she felt a small spasm as her pleasure areas re-awoken. She gently pinched her right breast, which sent another twitch through her body. Their IM exchange became more rapid:

(Cynthia) "I'd love to see your garden grow."

(Tony) "I believe you have already made it grow to its full length."

Tony reached to stroke his now fully erect penis and imagined it was Cynthia's hands doing the tending.

(Cynthia) "Then I'd love to bring my face close and smell the lovely fragrance. To taste the fruits of my labor and to be nourished by its sweet nectar."

Cynthia moved a hand under her panties and stroked her outer lips as she looked at what she wrote. A small moan came from her lips as a fingertip felt the moisture that had accumulated at her entrance. With her free hand she clicked send.

(Tony) "I love when the gardener strokes my limbs. Caresses my trunk."

Tony pushed his shorts down and exposed his now throbbing cock to the early spring air blowing in from the window. It rose even more as it was gladly released from its confines and able to feel the cool breeze.

(Tony) "Tasting my sap, its sweet syrup slowing dripping out from within."

Cynthia imagined herself licking the pre-cum off Tony's hard cock with her tongue. She then pictured herself slowly engulfing the head with her mouth and gently sucking his nectar. She slipped one of her fingers into her moist pussy and then brought it to her mouth. She moaned as she sucked it slowly imaging it was Tony's throbbing member fresh from a dip in her deep well.

(Cynthia) "I love to lay naked in my garden and feel the leaves on my body. The soil and grass, warmed by the sun caressing my skin."

(Tony) "I would love to be the grass that was caressing your skin. To feel you stretch yourself out on top of me. You can then feel me from the tips of your outstretched hands to your pretty little toes."

(Cynthia) "Ooohhhhhhhhh. That feels so good."

Cynthia spoke the truth as she had pulled up her tank top and was brushing her nipples. Then she ran her hand down to first caress her patch and continued to gently rub her clit though her cotton panties.

(Cynthia) "Aaahhhhh. I am rolling on my stomach so I can feel my own bush against yours. To feel you touching my private garden of pleasure."

(Tony) "HHmmmmm.... yes. That feels so nice. My trunk wants to enter your garden. Thrusting itself into its warm and moist depths."

Tony had only dreamed it would ever get to this level with Cynthia and now it was happening. This was making his cock extremely hard and he could feel the twinges of an orgasm start to build. He slowed down to let Cynthia catch up.

(Cynthia) "Oh yeah! I want him in me. To know my skills made him grow so big. Tony baby, you're making me feel so good!"

Cynthia now pulled her panties off and put her bare feet up on her desk spreading herself apart. She now used two hands to tend to herself. One hand running its fingers through her thick patch of hair and the other hand sliding two fingers into her moist insides. Gently she curved her finger up inside and then around her pelvic bone and looked for her internal pleasure spot. She moaned when she found it. She weakly reached the keyboard with the hand that had been stroking her pussy hair, using one finger to pick out the letters so her other hand could continue their quest.

12