A New Gym Workout Pt. 06

Story Info
A new chapter in their lives.
2.4k words
5
163
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2024
Created 05/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next chapter in their lives

Please rate and comment. Your input helps writers improve. Thanks!

True to his word, Steve and his crew finished the kitchen and master bath in nine days and a day later received the Certificate of Occupancy. The CO meant they could now legally move into the house, despite having one and a half baths yet to remodel.

"Hon, would you call your realtor friend and see if she's interested in listing the cabin?" Tim said.

"So you've decided to sell?" she replied.

"Yes. I don't want it to be vandalized or worse after we move to Dahlonega. Better some other family enjoy it. Besides, I love Dahlonega and have been going there often for years. I don't have the same attraction to this place in terms of coming for a weekend or so. And I'll clear enough to pay for the new garage there."

"Wait, you're going to pay for the garage at MY house? That doesn't make sense. I'd assumed I would be paying for it. I can afford it."

"I've done some checking and now is the right time for us to discuss it. There are three options. One, you could sell me the parcel of land it will sit on, which we can easily carve out as it already sits on one property line. But when I pass away it will be a challenge for you to bring that parcel back together with the farmhouse. Two, you could give me a ground lease and I could rent the parcel for like one dollar a year. Then you still have the entire three acres together. Three, you could sell me a half interest in the entire property, with the cost of building the garage counting towards what I would owe you. The lawyer I spoke with suggested three is best, two is okay, and one we should probably avoid."

"Okay, that all makes sense. I vote for number three. I like the idea of the farmhouse truly being 'our' home, not my house you just live in."

"Okay, but I want us to get a sort of pre-nup even though we aren't getting married. Let's have a contract that spells out what happens if one of us decides they want out of our relationship. And before you say anything," he'd noticed she was about to object,"no, I have no intention of ever living without you. I just don't want any issues for you."

"Alright, we'll talk about it. Let me call Carol about the cabin."

"Once we move the furniture out I want to have someone refinish the floors. Before Tess passed away her nails really scratched them up. And we'll have to go through everything and maybe have a yard sale, although I don't know how well that will work being so far outside of town," Tim said.

"Let's do a walk-through and make final decisions on the furniture. We'll take all the kitchen stuff, pictures, knick knacks, and so on. But some of the furniture won't work."

They spent a half hour deciding on each piece, with Becky making a list as her handwriting was far neater than Tim's. The sofa and matching recliner, dining room table and chairs, two small end tables, and the log bed-frame weren't going to make the trip.

"I'll have to go through the stuff in the garage attic. I may take all the hardware and so on, just in case I have little projects that need to be done there. And the library has all those great bookshelves, so I'll take all the books. I whittled them down when I moved here since I had no place for all the ones I had, but I kept my favorites."

"Are we going to hire a moving company or get a rental truck?" Becky asked.

"Either a truck or maybe a trailer. I'll ask my trainer, Marty, to come help me bring the freezer and futon down from the loft. You and I should be able to handle everything else."

"We might be able to get those, too," she said. "I'm pretty strong."

"Yes you are. We'll see. I'm going to take some pics and post the sofa and recliner on Marketplace. Say $200?" Tim asked.

"That should sell quickly at that price. There's just a little wear damage on the one arm of the sofa and the rest looks brand new."

They discussed asking prices on the remaining items they planned to sell and decided to go to Dahlonega in the morning to do some more furniture shopping. They'd take his truck and as much furniture as they could fit in it and drop them off at the farmhouse, now that they had keys.

Later that night they went to bed and, as was their practice, made love and then spooned all night. When they woke the next morning Tim went down on Becky, bringing her to a sweet, satisfying orgasm and then showered together. After breakfast they headed to Dahlonega and sought out the largest furniture store after moving the furniture they'd hauled into the farmhouse.

Becky had taken pictures of Tim's many Persian carpets, several of which he'd inherited from his parents. They knew which room they thought each would go into, and used the pictures to guide their choices for fabric and finish colors. It took only an hour to select the reclining sofa and matching rocker/recliner they both thought would work well with the carpet and farmhouse style.

They also found a bed-frame they both liked. It had a very 'old farmhouse' look, but was new as anything antique would be too small for the new king size mattress set he had ordered. Unfortunately it would have to be ordered and it would take at least six weeks to arrive.

"Should we put the foundation on the floor and sell the log bed-frame, or bring it and then sell it once we get the new bed," Becky asked.

"Let's bring it and sell it later. There are as many cabin style and rental places in Dahlonega as in Clarkesville so it should be just as easy to sell there. That way we don't have to sleep on the floor," he replied.

As they were ordering lunch Tim's phone pinged and he saw a message from Marketplace. Fearing it was one of the meaningless "Is this still available?" ones he was tempted to ignore it, but opened it up anyway.

'Hi. We're very interested in this sofa set. When can we come see it?'

After discussing it with Becky he messaged back, 'We'll be home about 4. I'll send the address just before that. Thanks.'

After lunch they browsed some antique malls but didn't find anything new. They headed back to the cabin and when they were fifteen minutes out Tim handed his phone to Becky who messaged the potential sofa buyers their arrival time and address.

Half an hour after they got home a pickup truck pulled up their driveway. A couple got out and Tim opened the door for them. They came into the living room and checked the sofa and recliner out, then declared their intent to purchase it at his asking price.

"Can you help load them into my truck," the man said.

"Sure. I suggest you back up to the mud room door as there are fewer steps on that end of the porch. But I'd like to ask a favor in return. Can you help move our futon from the loft down here so we have some place to sit," Tim told him as the guy counted out ten twenty dollar bills. They maneuvered the sofa through the front door and down the porch into his truck then went back for the recliner.

The man and Tim managed to get the very heavy deluxe futon mattress down and then handled the much lighter but tricky futon frame down the stairs that turned ninety degrees near the bottom. But they finally managed to position it where the sofa had been, which Becky had vacuumed while they were moving furniture.

"Well, that was a pretty successful day, I'd say!" Becky exclaimed. "What's on the agenda for tomorrow?"

"Let's go through the stuff in the attic. We can't really move it until the new garage is built and that will be at least a couple of months. But if there is stuff we need to yard sale or donate it's best we know what that is so we can move on it," Tim replied.

"And Carol is coming to check out the cabin so she can start figuring out an asking price. That's at 10 a.m."

It had been a long day and after solo showers for each of them they fell happily into bed, content to just cuddle this night.

The next morning Becky woke Tim with a blowjob. It fit perfectly into the sexy dream he was having at the time and he didn't even realize it was real until he actually shot off into her mouth. "Oh jeeze! I thought I was dreaming!" he cried out.

"I'm your dream, baby. Glad you enjoyed!" she smiled.

Tim reached for her pussy but she pushed his hand away. "Too much to do today, hon. You'll owe me one," she said as she got out of bed and dressed in work clothes. As he made the bed she went into the kitchen and started coffee and breakfast. Afterwards they climbed the exterior stairs to the attic above the garage and started sorting through the things there.

Tim was very organized. After finishing the walls and floor of the attic he had built racks to hold plastic storage bins. Each was labeled with the contents - plumbing, electrical, hardware, etc. They pulled each one off the rack and put things they didn't want to keep into a 'donate' box, leaving the rest in the bin.

Having already moved the furniture they'd purchased at antique stores to the farmhouse, there was ample room in the cabin garage for the bins. Each time they had to go downstairs they each took a bin, and carefully stacked them downstairs.

It wasn't long before they had the attic cleaned out, except for partial paint cans which they left for the new owners to use for touch-ups, and a metal cabinet that originally was used to store blueprints. It was very heavy but Tim had a two-wheeled dolly and thought he could manage to get it down the long staircase. They removed all the drawers to lighten the load and wheeled it to the stair landing outside the door.

"Let me get in front of it and I can help hold it back," Becky suggested.

"Not a chance. If I lose control this thing will knock you down the stairs and land on top of you. If I lose it with you up here it just gets wrecked. I'm willing to lose the cabinet, I'm not willing to lose you," he insisted.

It was a struggle and twice he thought he was going to lose it, but eventually he felt the tires land on the driveway. Once he too reached the drive it was an easy roll to get it into the garage. Becky went back up to vacuum the attic and they considered this chore handled just as Carol arrived.

"This is darling!," Carol exclaimed as she got out of her car. "I love the patina of the siding, the stain on the porch and stairs looks new, there's no lawn, which is perfect for a weekend/vacation home. I can't wait to see the inside!"

Tim and Becky gave her the grand tour, Becky describing the pros of each area and Tim filling in the background. Both sung the praises of the cork plank flooring in the mudroom/laundry, master bath and closet. Tim told Carol that, once they fully moved out, he intended to have the pine floors on the first floor sanded and resealed to remove the scratches from his former dog. The metal roofs of the cabin and garage were already scheduled to be pressure washed the following week.

"Fantastic! Can you give me the dates of the hot water heater, HVAC, and so on?" Carol asked.

Tim handed her a sheet that detailed the dates and cost of all the upgrades he'd done over the past few years. Carol was thrilled. "This should be a great sale. The only small negative I see so far is that the driveway has some issues, particularly around the top of the circle. Do you plan to fix that?"

"Not really. It's tough to find a good asphalt company to do small jobs like this and I just don't want to throw good money after bad. To be honest, If I were staying I'd planned to wait until it got unbearable and then have the circle redone in concrete."

"That would make sense, longterm. Okay, let me run some comps and I'll get back to you with a recommendation, probably tomorrow or Tuesday."

Once Carol left they decided to take another load of stuff to the farmhouse and have lunch when they got there. They loaded up the dressers and drop leaf table from the loft along with other small pieces they could easily do without and drove over to the farmhouse. With the addition of the carpets from the living room, dining room, loft, and master closet, it was starting to look a bit like a home.

Over the next week several of the remaining pieces of furniture they didn't want sold online. The cabin was pretty barren and they made the decision to move into the farmhouse for real. They spent a few hours packing up his kitchenware and foodstuffs and brought all their remaining clothes and toiletries.

"I guess this is really it. We're Dahlonageans now!" Becky declared.

"I guess we are. Are you happy about that?" Tim said.

"Extremely. I love our home, and this town. I love being with you. We have a lot to do to finish settling in, but it will be fun. And we can live together openly without worrying what anyone might think or say."

"I'm glad, hon. I can't remember ever being this happy or comfortable in a relationship. We still have tons to do but we can handle it. I can't wait until the garage gets done. I actually hope the cabin doesn't sell until it is because I have no place to store my classic cars till then."