A New identity

Story Info
David gets a new and exciting look.
3.9k words
4.52
24.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my first weekend with Stephanie, out schedules didn't mesh well. Both of us had jobs to do, but we promised that we would get together, starting on either Thursday or Friday night. We both believed something special happened the first Saturday and we needed to see where it went.

We spent the next four Saturday nights together, but on Sundays, I had to leave because I had to be at a client site on by 0830 on Monday morning. The only way to do it was to fly out Sunday night and this went on for four long weeks. It wasn't ideal, but it did give us Friday and Saturday nights together.

When I left this past Sunday, I could see the light on the horizon. There was a chance I could be home by Thursday.

Now that I was a newly minted partner in a small, boutique consulting firm with all of two hundred and fifty people, the past month was an aberration. Most of the time, as a partner I had the advantage of scheduling my travel that was divided between visiting existing clients and new business development.

Most Fridays were "home office" days. Other than two conference calls - one an engagement status review and the other, often more contention one was to plan staffing for current and prospective engagements. Friday afternoons were spent completing expense accounts -- one for each client visit and one for non-billable expenses -- and other administrative tasks such as peer reviews, approving invoices.

Throughout the week, Stephanie and I exchanged emails. Originally, I thought I wouldn't get home until late Thursday, but a meeting in New York canceled and I was on my way back on a flight that left at 11. Excited, I texted and emailed Stephanie saying if she was available tonight, I was too. If not, I'd be at her place late Thursday afternoon.

When I got off the plane, there was a text, voice message and email waiting for me. All said the same thing and what I desperately wanted "Come as soon as you can."

Since I was in New York, I stopped by my house and changed from a suit and tie to something more comfortable, i.e. jeans and a golf shirt. Just in case, I also tossed a change of clothes into a small duffel bag that went into the back of a rental car because my last car, Honda Accord was totaled when I was rammed from behind. My insurance company asked if I wanted to wait until the settlement was completed or did I want to just go buy a new car. I said I would wait and the insurance company of the driver who hit me was paying for the rental. All I needed to pay for was gas. And, for the most part, the car sat in my garage during the week because I took a car service back and forth to the airport.

Originally, I planned to go look at new cars this weekend, but that could wait. Seeing Stephanie couldn't.

Stephanie's house, in late afternoon traffic was about an hour or so from mine. Since it was summer, it was lighter than usual, but it still took me and forty minutes. Enroute, I gave her an ETA and enjoyed the anticipation of seeing Stephanie again. All I knew she wanted to see me. Both of us, I thought, believed there was something special between us and we wanted to keep exploring.

All week long, I fantasized about our next love making session. Technically, now at the ripe old age of forty-eight, I just found out that I was bi and I was good with that. Ten years before, I would have laughed if someone suggested I was bi. I was heterosexual, through and through. In one afternoon with Stephanie changed all that.

I bounded up the steps. There was, I could see, a Dodge pick-up truck parked in the driveway. Thinking it had to be either Margie's or a friend's, I ran the doorbell.

Stephanie opened the door with a big grin on her face. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a big deep French kiss. Leading me by the hand, she pulled me into the kitchen. Margie was cutting up some vegetables. "Margie, do you remember David?"

Margie nodded at me. "I do. You were here last weekend." She was a tall, severe looking woman. Her dark hair came down to her neck and her ears peeked out from the sides.

Stephanie was standing by the refrigerator. "Drink?"

"A beer would be nice."

"St. Pauli Girl O.K.?"

"Perfect."

A bottle was slid across the table along with an opener. "Want a glass?"

"Sure."

One was provided. The bottle opened with a soft pop and waited until the two-inch head settled a bit before I took a sip.

The wait gave me time to look over Margie. She was taller than me and she had a nice size chest. Not real big but not very small. I could see she was giving me the once over, again. When we first started dating, Stephanie assured me that she wasn't at all threatened by me.

Margie was "renting" the room until her new house was ready. She was, I learned, a domme and had two businesses. One was as a building contractor who specialized in building custom homes. In the other, she used those skills to help clients who were into BDSM customize their homes and for a fee, coach those who wanted to experiment.

The salad Margie was preparing went into a plastic container along with separate ones for dressing and croutons. The container, along with a section of baguette, went a small cooler along with several bottles of water.

As Margie headed for the back door, Stephanie said, "See you later tonight."

I noticed that Margie was wearing work boots and tight fitting jeans. She was what, my ex-wife would have said, a "big girl."

Before I could take another sip, Stephanie had her arms around my neck and her lips pressed against mine. "We have the house to ourselves until about eleven. So, we're going to be snug in bed by then. You can take your morning calls from the living room and I'll work from my office."

"Sounds like a plan. What's for dinner?"

"You, me."

"I mean nourishment."

"How about if I order a pizza?"

"Perfect."

We went back and forth as to what we wanted on it and settled on what we both prefer - cheese and pepperoni. When she put her phone down on the counter after ordering, the bottle cap went flying across the floor and when she bent down, I noticed that she didn't have any shorts on, only panties.

"It'll be here in about thirty minutes." Stephanie led me to the couch and I sat down and then she sat on my lap. "I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"David, any regrets about what we did?"

"None. I want you inside me as often as you want."

Stephanie rested her forehead against mine. "You sound like a girl. Did you really like it?"

"It was incredible."

"Good." We made out and talked about our different weeks and jobs. It passed the time until the doorbell rang. It was the pizza guy.

The pizza and bottles of beer went on the coffee table and Stephanie took her position on my lap as we ate. When we finished, we sat down on the couch and kissed. I slid my hand under her t-shirt and found the front of her panties soaking wet.

I put my wet finger on her lips and whispered. "Someone is turned on."

"I have been leaking every since you called to tell me you were on your way. How about you?"

She unzipped my fly and unbuckled my belt. I gasped slightly as her warm hand found my penis. "Hmmm, I'm not the only one who sprung a leak."

"Guilty as charged. Stephanie, pre-come oozed out of me every time I think about you which is pretty much all the time."

"I'm glad."

It was probably only about six o'clock in the evening when she led me up stairs to her bedroom. My clothes came off first because the only thing she was wearing was a bra, shorts, panties and a t-shirt. Stephanie rocked back on forth on the bed as she stroked my penis that was already at attention. "I cleaned myself out right after you called to let me know when you would be here. Make love to me."

Last Sunday, we tried a position in which she sat with her back to me and lowered herself on my penis. Once it was inside her, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. There was no way I was going to fall out and all I had to do was move my hips up and down. Stephanie lubed herself and I slid right in.

It was just as I had remembered it. My penis felt like it was inside a furnace that wanted to hold onto it tight. We rocked and bucked as I pushed it in and out of her ass cunt. One of my hands started stroking her clit and it was slowly getting hard. She warned me that sometimes she couldn't get a hard on. It was, Stephanie said, a victim of the hormones that would ultimately make it useless. It would, however enjoy another life as part of the vagina that sexual reassignment surgery would create in a few months. She'd already qualified for it by living as a woman full time for more than a year and was certified by a shrink as being ready. The only thing delaying the surgery the doctor who had a waiting list.

The way Stephanie was moving told me that she was enjoying having me inside her. Stephanie wasn't a moaner but I could tell from the gasps and body movement that she was enjoying every minute of our lovemaking.

She could now tell, even with just the few times we made love, when I was getting ready to come. Her hands were in mine, pressing against her mid-section. "Sweetheart, come inside me. This feels sooo good."

I pushed harder against her hips. The rush was coming, but I wanted to hold back, stay inside her for as long as I could. It was to no avail. Nature and pleasure took over. I shuddered as the first jet flew into Stephanie's bowels. "Ohhhhhhhhhhh" came out of my mouth when the second more powerful spurt shot out. Then, there was a third and a fourth, equally powerful. It was a reminder that I hadn't come since last Sunday, a little over three days ago.

Surprisingly, Stephanie shuddered two with pleasure. She kissed my fingers and as I softened, got up and faced me. "That was incredible. I actually had an orgasm."

She pulled my hand down to her clit and thigh and sure enough, there was a puddle of sperm. I wiped it up with my fingers and said, "Want to share?"

Stephanie nodded and sucked it all off and then French kissed me and transferred some of her cum into my mouth. It was delicious.

"Please just hold me."

We stretched out facing each other so our noses were touching. "David, that was wonderful. I never have come before with a man inside me. Usually, I either come when I am inside my lover or if he is sucking me off."

"Come, let me wash you off and then we can do it again later."

I sat on the step of the shower while she lovingly soaped my genitals and then washed them off with warm water. I then had the pleasure of washing her from shoulder to toe, taking the time to suck on her clit for a few minutes before she blew a wad of cum in my mouth. She didn't get hard, but it was cum and delicious.

We were sitting there on the shower and she looked at my crotch. "Have you ever shaved your legs and your groin?"

"No. Why?"

"Just curious. You have lovely legs."

"Thanks."

That night, we were both asleep when Margie came back. The rattle of her diesel engine shutting down awoke us. Before we tucked in for the night Stephanie left Margie a note in the kitchen. She would, I found out, be leaving early in the morning for a building site and would be gone until dinner.

The next morning went as planned. Neither of us showered and I didn't shave. I had to look presentable because our two calls used Skype so everyone on the call could see you. The house rules were that men had to wear a shirt with a collar and the women something equivalent. What you wore below the desk didn't matter.

We finished early so I went up to Stephanie's office. She was just hanging up from a call. She said she had a drawing to approve and it would take a few minutes, at which time I offered to go take a shower while she worked.

Stephanie turned to me with a very serious look. "David, while we're together, we shower together."

I nodded and knew an order when I heard one. She finished and led me upstairs. "David, you've got a lot of pubic hair. Have you ever thought about shaving your groin? It would feel like mine."

Stephanie had electrolysis to remove all the hair in and around her genitals. It was soft, smooth and sensitive.

My head went back and forth.

"Do you want to try it?"

Now that was an interesting question. The thought of a razor working its way around my balls and penis was not an attractive proposition. My face must have given away my thoughts.

"Silly, I am not going to use a razor. There are hair defoliants that will remove it in a matter of minutes. It is quite painless and I use them on my legs all the time."

Thinking that if I don't like it, it will always grow back. I nodded.

Stephanie smiled. "Come with me."

I sat on the bench in her shower. She had two bottles of Nair and two more of a product called Veet. Stephanie started with the Veet and worked it over my groin and then she had me stand up as she worked in the crack of my ass and up and down my legs. My penis reacted to her gentle caress. It was now standing straight out.

Then she began to apply the Nair to my legs. She was clearly enjoying her work and by the time she finished, my skin was tingling. We waited the appropriate time and then she started to rub my legs and crotch with a soft damp cloth. Clumps of hair came off. Within minutes, my crotch and mid-section up to my belly button was hairless. It took longer to do my legs and once she was done, Stephanie rinsed me off with warm soapy water. There were sections she missed, so we went through the process again.

My naked skin felt strange and the air rustling around my now hairless legs felt cool whereas before, I wouldn't have noticed it. My balls, now with no pubic hair to act as a cushion, felt naked and exposed. Now that the depilatory creams were rinsed off, Stephanie rubbed in some aloe on by ball sack to reduce any irritation.

Satisfied with her work, Stephanie handed me a big bath towel. As I dried off, I looked for my underpants. They were wet. Stephanie smiled. "I have some you could wear. I ordered these a few weeks ago and they sent the wrong size."

She went into her closet and pulled out a cellophane package containing, according to the label I saw later, six pairs of women's panties. She picked out the red one and handed it to me. Like everything I have done with Stephanie, it seemed natural and I pulled them on.

The soft silkiness of the material caused two immediate reactions. One, my penis began to stiffen and two, it started ooze fluid. Seconds later, the front of the panties was wet with my juice.

Stephanie smiled at me. She ran her hand up the front of the silky and now wet fabric. "I gather you like the way they feel."

My eyebrows raised. "I do."

"Have you ever wanted to wear women's clothes?"

I didn't know what to say. Yes, I tried it a couple of times when I was a teenager and then again in my thirties. My ex-wife encouraged me to try on her panties and pantyhose. She then slipped a chemise over my head that I wore over the weekend. When she did, I thought I would explode. My reaction scared me and they were worn only when my ex insisted. When I did, my libido, conscious and sub-conscious minds were confused.

"I thought so. Come with me."

Stephanie led me into her closet. There was a chair in the middle and she pointed to it as if to say, "sit."

She handed me a pair of light tan thigh highs. "Put these on. Trust me, there is nothing like the feeling of hose on freshly shaven legs."

I slid them on, struggling at first. I'd seen my ex put them on many times so once I got the toes on right, sliding them up my legs and getting them on right took a few seconds. Stephanie was right, the feeling was fantastic. And, my legs looked different.

"I think one of these will fit you." She held up a blood red camisole and a black one.

I slipped the black one over my head and I stood up and it came down to the middle of my thighs. The silky fabric made my nipples stand up. She slipped on the red one to cover her nakedness.

Stephanie put her finger on my chin as if to say stand up. I did and slowly and awkwardly turned around. "Hmmmmmm, my man is looking wonderfully feminine."

Standing there, I didn't know what to do. What I was wearing felt great. If you'd told me that I would enjoy wearing women's clothes a month ago, I would have laughed at you.

"What size shoe do you wear?"

"Men's ten. I have a narrow foot so I usually buy B width shoes."

"Perfect. Wait here."

I don't know how long she was gone. But while she did, I looked at myself in the mirror and realized that with longer hair, a close shave and make-up, I'd look different. A lot different.

Stephanie came back into the room with four boxes of high-heeled shoes. "Try these on." She held up a pair of black slip-ons with open toes. They didn't fit and went back into their box. Out came a pair of black cone heels. They slipped on like a glove.

Stephanie took my hand. "Stand up."

I did and wobbled. It took a few seconds to learn how to balance on the shoes that had three-inch heels.

"Walk to the back of the closet."

At the rack of clothes, I turned around and walked back toward Stephanie, enjoying the feeling of the camisole caressing my body and swinging my hips. She grinned broadly. "We're going to have fun today, Danielle."

"Who's Danielle?"

"You. You're a natural."

"Natural what?"

"Let's start with cross-dresser, but I think there's a woman hiding beneath that wonderful man I love."

"That last word is a very strong one."

"I know. Does it scare you?"

I didn't hesitate. "No, not if it is coming from you. Because I have been thinking about whether or not I am in love with you or in lust with you. Actually, I think it is both which is the best of both worlds. So, if you want to use it with regard to our relationship, I do to."

Stephanie walked up to me and put her hands around my neck. She French kissed me. "I love you."

"Stephanie, I love you with all my heart. It took you all of about ten seconds fall for you and over a month to realize it."

She laughed and stood on her toes. Stephanie was only 5' 8" and I was 5' 10" in our stocking feet. Now wearing three-inch heels, I was probably 6' 1". "So what's next?"

"Seeing if you look as good as I think you will as a woman."

"You're kidding."

"No." Stephanie knelt down in front of me and took both my hands in hers. "I knew there was a woman hiding when you let me inside you for the first time. I know you are not gay. You're reaction was just like any woman who has a man's penis in her vagina. Once it is inside, she can't get enough of it. That, my love, is you."

"It keeps bugging me. I loved having your clit inside me and wondered if I would like it from any man. It seemed so, well, natural as if I should have been doing it all my life. And, ever since then, I've been wondering if I was a transsexual too."

"At this point, my answer would be no. Transvestite, maybe... A cross-dresser, maybe. We're going to find out. If you are o.k., I'm o.k. with it. In fact, I'll help you."

"So, you never did answer my question, what's next?"

"Your face. You have a light beard and we can use the Nair on it. Or, we can shave it or I can use my laser on it."

"Let's try the cream. If that doesn't work, then I'll shave. The laser seems a bit drastic at this point in time."

Stephanie giggled. "I don't know. If we use the laser, you'll never have to shave again!"

An hour later, I was sitting at Stephanie's dressing table wearing a wig that gave me shoulder length, chestnut colored hair. I'd peeled back the thigh highs so Stephanie could paint my toenails to match the dark red color on my fingers. Around my waist was a gray pleated skirt that came to the middle of my thighs. It replaced the camisole that in turn was replaced with a lacy red bra with foam inserts. Suddenly, I had breasts.

12